[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

3

547 22 0
By chibi_frost

After the Go game was over, Le Shaoning and Sikong Yi went back to Shishantang and listened to him: "Father and elder brother were narrowly victorious in the game before, 11?

" Back to His Highness, I was also taught by the master of Shishantang. Sikong Yi was surprised: "

I didn't expect that they all came from the same master, but there is such a big gap in strength. "I talked too much with the prince when we were playing chess, and now I can't chat with Sikong Yi more. He can only answer a question after asking a question. Fortunately, Sikong Yi is not as arrogant as other princes. Xijing, so I didn't say much. When Le Shaoning was about to go back to the house at the end of the day's class, he accidentally saw a small dark shadow under the tree outside the window.

He first thought he had seen it wrong, and then recognized it from the back of the bush. Le Shaoning

saw Sikong Yuqing, his face full of surprise.

He didn't help Sikong Yuqing wipe his face clean yesterday . , have you changed into new clothes? What. Sikong Yuqing is wearing the old and simple clothes again, and his face is dirty like a layer of ashes.

, Could it be that, in fact, those wounds and soil were all painted by Sikong Yuqing himself, in order to cover the ugly scar on his face?

Sikong Yuqing saw Le Shaoning coming over, what did he put into Le Shaoning's hand? A plug, turn around and run.

He looked down and saw that it was the clothes he gave to Sikong Yuqing yesterday. They were neatly folded, and he was even more surprised. He looked up to call, but he didn't stop him, and he didn't care about Le Zhenzhen calling from behind. He chased after Sikong Yuqing alone.

Le Shaoning ran with Sikong Yuqing, but he didn't pay attention for a while, lost it in pursuit, wandered around the palace for a long time, and suddenly found a dilapidated palace residence.

"Lingxi Palace" was engraved on the archway outside the door, and the courtyard was deserted, not even a cleaning maid could be seen.

Le Shaoning saw the familiar color of clothes through the crack of the door, and guessed that this was where Sikong Yuqing lived.

Sikong Yuqing was sitting at the round table eating the food on the table, when he heard the voice, looked up and saw Le Shaoning's figure, his face changed instantly, jumped down from the chair, and blocked the table with his body.

Le Shaoning saw the dishes on the table. They were all dark in color. Maybe they were made by Sikong Yuqing himself. No one could teach such an old child how to cook. As soon as the steamed buns clashed with other people, I didn't know what it was like to be hungry normally.

This child obviously has autistic tendencies. Like Le Shaoning, he speaks absurdly few words. If it weren't for the fact that he was a former world figure, Le Shaoning would have suspected that Sikong Yuqing had also been restricted by the system.

Without saying a word, he found the kitchen of Sikong Yuqing's bedroom, rolled up his sleeves, and threw the wood sticks into the stove, ready to make a fire for cooking.

Originally, Sikong Yuqing was still lying by the door, trying to stop Le Shaoning, but he quickly smelled the fragrance and stood there hesitating.

Due to the scarcity of food materials, Le Shaoning only made two simple dishes and one soup, put them in front of Sikong Yuqing, and threw away all the things he made. He didn't say anything, and there was a strange smell. I don't know how this child survived to this day. The stomach is made of steel?

Sikong Yuqing didn't even say thank you, and stared at the steaming food, Young Master Le. Ning clearly heard the sound of his spit.

After a stalemate for about half a stick of incense, Sikong Yuqing finally rushed over like a hungry tiger, seeing that the food was about to turn cold.

Le Shaoning shook his head, turned to look at the cluttered room, and started to tidy up in a hurry.

System: "Mr. Le, are you here to be a nanny? Le Shaoning: "I just like to meddle in my own business, I want you to take care of it?"

System: "As a world NPC, I can only remind Mr. Le in a friendly way, that the eleventh prince and It is not the character that the grace of dripping water is reciprocated by the spring. On the contrary, he has been neglected by his parents since he was a child, so his personality is extremely distorted. "

Le Shaoning smiled indifferently and said:

System: '

"Dip! The original character's goodwill value +10. Le Shaoning: "...

System:

"Complete the character's plot and give the host a small reward."

Le Shaoning was half packed, and suddenly noticed the front A chessboard drawn from an old book and a brush.

It is not surprising that a child can draw a chessboard, but the chess game displayed on it is impressively the chess game that Le Shaoning and Prince Si Kongjing ended their game when they were still in Huxin Pavilion today. In such a complicated position, Baizi and Heizi are complete, not many, not many, such a memory, if Le Shaoning, I am afraid S.

When did Sikong Yuqing see it? How did he draw it? The more

Le Shaoning thought about it, the more outrageous he felt.

According to his status in the palace, neither Concubine Jing nor the emperor could specially arrange for him to teach or accompany him.

Could it be that Sikong Yuqing hides in Zishantang all day just to study secretly?

Do you know how to solve this chess game?" Le Shaoning turned his head and asked.

Sikong Yuqing held the bowl and replied coldly, "No.

"If you figure it out, I will teach you everything the Master will teach in Zishantang," Le Shaoning said,

Sikong Yuqing froze.

"Crash!" The sound of the chair being kicked away sounded, Le Shaoning watched Sikong Yuqing stride to the paper chessboard, grabbed the stone on the ground expressionlessly, and drew a line at the small point of the seven rows. 6154514064

Le Shaoning was stunned. He didn't even realize when he played against Si Kongjing

 According to Sikong Yuqing's method, with just one more step, he can connect twenty-three sons, forming a terrifying encirclement, like a black python coiled on a chessboard.

Although there is no possibility of a comeback, if Le Shaoning wants to get out of this kind of encirclement, Le Shaoning must give up his excess Baizi, then all the traps laid in front of him will be forfeited, and the same is true for Heizi.

--Death and hysterical play.

If you don't let me go out alive, I'll cut back three inches of your skin.

Le Shaoning had goose bumps on his back. He actually lost to someone younger than himself who had not received formal Go teaching.

"I don't need to teach me the lessons of Zishantang, and I don't need to heal my scars," Sikong Yuqing's eyes were as dark as night, so cold that he couldn't see what he was thinking, "As long as you cook for me every day, Yes."

Kong Yuqing said, but Le Shaoning still helped him find many remedies for scar removal.

Now, in addition to accompanying the Second Prince to study every day, Le Shaoning would secretly go to Lingxi Palace to cook for Sikong Yuqing, and by the way make a plaster for removing scars.

Le Shaoning has searched the system for analysis. Sikong Yuqing's scar was caused by burns. It has been many years. I am afraid it was the scar that Jing Guifei accidentally left on his face when he was just born.

The reason for the scar is the skin. Tissue necrosis and pigmentation are a little troublesome to remove. According to the medical effects of this era, Le Shaoning can only rely on his own system technology.

"It's all said, no need," Sikong Yuqing sat on the side of the chair, watching Le Shaoning go back and forth busy like a spinning top, and the whole room filled with all kinds of colorful and bizarre things, He couldn't help but said sharply, "Put those things away!"

"His Royal Highness the Eleventh Prince, please rest assured," Le Shaoning burned the needle of the burning needle at the candle lamp, "

Sikong Yuqing sneered: "I What's the use of your head?'

That being said, he neither escaped nor struggled. When Le Shaoning stabbed the needle in his face, Sikong Yuqing's body shook slightly.

Bloodletting, removing the necrotic flesh tissue, and then applying the ointment given by the system. After three courses of treatment, the scar can almost be removed.

Le Shaoning checked the gauze on Sikong Yuqing's face again and felt that it was almost done, so he packed up and planned to leave.

Just as he was about to leave, Le Shaoning's clothes were suddenly caught.

He turned around and saw Sikong Yuqing pursed his lips:

Le Shaoning thought for a moment, afraid that he would not accept his kindness, so he replied:

Sikong Yuqing didn't speak, and let go.

A few days later, Le Shaoning took off the gauze on Sikong Yuqing's face, and was startled, his hand trembled and almost touched the wounds.

Those pinholes left before, I don't know why, the reason has deteriorated, and there are bloodshots seeping, making half of Sikong Yuqing's face swollen, looking quite scary.

Le Shaoning: "?? What's the situation! System, did you give me the wrong medicine again?' System: "Of course not, Mr. Le, please look carefully, these wounds are obviously new. Le Shaoning:'

"New? How come, I also used gauze, except for him,

it's impossible, Le Shaoning stopped in the middle of the conversation.

His eyes swept left and right, and finally caught Sikong Yuqing The details of hiding his hand, his eyes quickly grabbed his wrist and dragged it to the front.

Sikong Yuqing's fingernails still had blood that had not been cleaned.

"Why do you do this?" Regarding the question of the number of times to speak, he snapped, "Do you know that your wound will deteriorate and become infected, even life-threatening!"

"As I said, I don't need you to treat my scar!

Le Shaoning paused, and suddenly looking at him steadily,

"Eleventh Prince, if you want me to stay by your side, you can tell me directly," Le Shaoning clenched his hand and said softly, "You don't need to use this method of hurting yourself.

Sikong Yuqing's voice was abrupt . stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
588K 17K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...