[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

2

609 21 0
By chibi_frost

  Le Shaoning was also the son of a military general. Even if he was not in good health, he still had some basics.

His forehead slammed into the ground, making a "bang" sound, which sounded very painful, and Le Shaoning felt a hint of apology in his heart.

"Don't be afraid, I didn't want to do anything to you, are you hungry? I'll take you to my sister's place to find some food." Le Shaoning returned to him and stretched out his hand to him. 6154514445

Sikong Yuqing raised his head and saw the hands of the twelve-year-old boy.

Narrow, thin and slender, the fingertips are white and slightly blue, and there is no cocoon in the soft palm, and it is as white as jade.

Le Shaoning didn't eat much since he was a child, and until now his body is very weak, with a small skeleton, his belt is pulled up, his waist is pinched tightly, his face is so fixed, and his face is pure white like powder. Agate-like black eyes, thin red lips, like plum blossoms blooming in the snow.

Sikong Yuqing's eyes stared at Le Shaoning unblinkingly. There was no color in his dark eyes, but before he could react, Le Shaoning grabbed his hand and was dragged by him. Get up and run forward.

Le Shaoning wanted to take him to find Le Zhenzhen, but he took Sikong Yuqing in like this, for fear that it would scare her.

Le Shaoning stopped and hesitated for

a moment: Sikong Yuqing stood motionless.

He closed his eyes, rehearsing in his mind what was going to happen next. Maybe it was boiling water, or a beating and cursing. The various events that happened in the past have wiped out Sikong Yuqing's last hope for life, allowing him to live a life like a walking corpse. However, the picture in his imagination did not happen. A warm and fragrant handkerchief pressed It was on Sikong Yuqing's face. Le Shaoning scolded while wiping it.

What's on this face! It's so dirty,

Le Shaoning made a rough calculation and found that he could say at most five words today, so since entering the yard until now, he hadn't said a word to Sikong Yuqing, and only complained in his heart.

Unexpectedly, the more he wiped, the more angry he became. Le Shaoning almost threw his handkerchief on the ground. These princes are too human! How talented are others, and in modern times, isn't it just naked school violence? Forget the prince, why even his biological mother? Don't you care about your own children?

In Sikong Yuqing's view, the young man in front of him seemed particularly cold and taciturn, but the light in his eyes made him feel the beating emotions.

After the dust and blood were wiped away bit by bit, Le Shaoning saw his face clearly, and his pupils shrank slightly. 120ccdf

Sikong Yuqing noticed his gaze, so he avoided his gaze, twisted his wrist, avoided Le Shaoning's hand, and took a step back without saying a word.

After seeing his appearance, Le Shaoning finally realized why the princes called him ugly.

Along the middle of the boy's eyebrows, and down the tip of his nose, there is a scarlet burn scar, which is extremely eye-catching, covering almost 80% of the entire face, and it looks particularly scary.

Le Shaoning said, Mingming Sheng and Concubine Jing and Shang and Jing are all good-looking, how come there is such a big scar on their face, no matter how beautiful they are, it is difficult for people to notice, and it is scary.

I don't know if he knew that the dirt on his face had been wiped off, and Sikong Yuqing kept his head to the side.

"It's not done yet, don't move." Le Shaoning held him tightly without saying a word. To prevent touching his wound, he directly held his face with his hands and carefully rubbed the ointment on him little by little. wound on the face.

Sikong Yuqing stared at Le Shaoning, seeing Le Shaoning's serious face, but his face gradually became a thin layer of red.

When it was finally finished, Le Shaoning breathed a sigh of relief, and happened to hear Le Zhenzhen's voice calling him nearby, and hurriedly said: "Sister, is there any more food in our mansion? Can you ask Uncle Wang to bring some?

Halfway through the conversation, Sikong Yuqing suddenly ran away from him, and Le Shaoning didn't even have a chance to catch him.

Le Zhenzhen came over and happened to see the back of Sikong Yuqing running away, and raised his delicate eyebrows: The

system was beeping in Le Shaoning's mind: "Warning the host, it is about to exceed the limit of today's dialogue, beyond Some will be punished by electric shocks!

Le Shaoning swallowed the words in his mouth immediately.

Le Zhen really saw Le Shaoning kept silent, thinking he was frightened by Sikong Yuqing's appearance: 'Although he is a prince, he There is no place in the palace, even Concubine Jing does not admit that he is crazy all day long, and maybe he will do something scary, so don't get involved with him. Le Shaoning listened silently, thinking to himself. Everyone knew that he was the eleventh prince, but it seemed that only he did not know.

"By the way, from now on, you will follow the second prince and be his companion. This is what the eldest princess told Daddy. The second prince has a gentle personality and likes it. Qin, chess, calligraphy and painting, you are about the same age, you must get along very well. Le Zhenzhen said.

Seeing that Le Shaoning still didn't speak, Le Zhenzhen didn't show an attitude of anger or incomprehension, as if he was used to such a situation, but instead said: "When you are in front of the second prince, don't always It's the appearance of Mu Bulenden. If the second prince doesn't like you, he will replace you in a few days. "

Actually, arranging a companion at this time is already cultivating the future political foundation for the princes. Le Shaoning is the son of Le Chen, and being assigned to the second prince is probably because the emperor wants to temporarily restrain the excessive expansion of the prince's power.

The day after the companion reading was negotiated, Le Shaoning was instructed by Mrs. Le to change into nice clothes, so that the palace's palace

The eldest eunuch led him to the Huxin Pavilion to meet the second prince, Sikong Yi.

"His Royal Highness the Second Prince seems to be playing chess with His Royal Highness," the grand eunuch said to Le Shaoning in a high-pitched voice as he walked. He was smart and hoped to lead the Princes well. Le Shaoning responded respectfully.

There were two groups of people around the table in Huxin Pavilion, the palace maids and eunuchs serving on the left and right. A chessboard was placed in front of the two teenagers sitting at the table. The black satin robe, embroidered with dragons, is the current prince Si Kongjing.

The person on the right has a handsome face, sits like a pine and cypress, and has a restrained temperament. His eyebrows and eyes are somewhat similar to those of Concubine Yugui, and at a glance, he can tell that he is the second prince, Sikong Yi. 821573506

They played chess too much and didn't even notice that the big eunuch led Le Shaoning over, and the father-in-law was also afraid of distracting the two, so he just stood there quietly.

After half a stick of incense, it was estimated that the chess game had fallen into a dead end. Seeing the time passing by, Si Kongjing raised the corner of his lips slightly and said with a smile:

Sikong Yi glanced at Sikongjing, the temperament of a teenager. Even though he knew that he didn't know how to get out of the dead end, he was still reluctant to admit defeat, and even

when the atmosphere was stiff, Sikong Yi heard a strange but pleasant male voice behind him.

"Three rows and five columns, open horizontally, closed vertically, there is one white child on the top, and three and a half eyes."

Sikong Yi was stunned for a moment, then walked along this route, placing the white child on the small tips of the three upper columns, thinking. Suddenly enlightened: "I can really go!"

Seeing this, the eunuch hurriedly replied,

"So it's you," Sikong Yi revealed a slightly surprised expression, "I have heard your name mentioned many times by Mr. "

Because the prince and the second prince are older, the place where they teach is different from other princes, it is in the nave of Shi Shan Tang.

Sikongjing raised his eyes and saw Le Shaoning standing behind Sikongyi.

Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, the entire chess game was reflected in his clear black eyes, and his delicate eyebrows frowned slightly, as if he didn't notice that he should bow to the two princes at this time, but concentrated on himself. In this world,

the maid behind Sikongjing saw this and said dissatisfiedly: "This is a chess game between His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and His Royal Highness the Second Prince, how can outsiders get involved..." Halfway through the sentence, Sikongjing stretched out his hand and stopped her words.

"No problem," Sikongjing said with a smile, "I haven't met an equal opponent in all these years."

He raised his hand and raised another black mark, immediately breaking the battle set up by Le Shaoning.

"Two points of the neutron, negative on the same side, so that the five elements are two and a half eyes." 6154514445

Le Shaoning took this step, and a subtle change finally appeared in the bottom of Si Kongjing's eyes.

The Master once said that a person's character and wisdom can be seen from the direction of chess, but this seemingly thin young man in front of him has completely different chess players. The situation after ten steps.

After the long incense stick passed, Le Shaoning heard Sikongjing say: "Gu admit defeat.

He was slightly stunned and raised his head, but Sikongjing's face had a smile on his face: "The last step Baizi is really a stroke of genius, Gu Skill is not as good as others, willing to bow down. '

Everyone around was shocked.

"His Royal Highness has conceded." Le Shaoning made an edit.

"Brother, how good is my reading partner?" Sikong Yi raised his eyebrows, feeling proud.

Sikongjing smiled:

Le Shaoning looked at Sikongjing and always felt that the prince seemed to be different from what he said in the introduction.

Don't you mean arrogant and arrogant personality? So, it seems to be quite kind?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 29.3K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
660K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...