[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

19

574 26 0
By chibi_frost

 Le Shaoning lay on the bed and secretly used the corner of his eye to sweep away Jin Huai. Jin Huai was sitting against the sofa in the ward, closing his eyes and resting. The light was projected on his strong browbones, and he could vaguely see his face that was slightly foggy due to the poor rest these days.

"Uncle Jin, how is your work abroad?" Le Shaoning asked in a deliberately sweet voice, hugging the pillow. Shaoning's words, Jin Huai opened his eyes, his dark eyes fixed on Le Shaoning, and slowly said: "I came back early." The

implication was that he came back for Le Shaoning's business.

"Why didn't you tell me after going through all this in the circle?" Jin Huai stood up and walked to Le Shaoning's side, pinching the soft flesh on his cheek with his fingers, "Can't uncle bring you a sense of security?" Jin

Huai Huai has calluses on the waist of his fingers, and Le Shaoning's delicate skin hurts a little.

He frowned slightly and complained coquettishly: "Take it easy, it hurts."

"You look squeamish," Jin Huai said, but the movement in his hands was much lighter, "Even uncle I can't touch it."

Le Shaoning took the initiative to hug Jin Huai's waist, his fluffy head was like a puppy on his body, rubbed against him, the tip of his nose sniffed the smell of the clothes, and said, "Touch it lightly, Jin. Uncle, you smell so good." Jin Huai is the most particular man he has ever seen, he takes a bath in a pool soaked with medicinal herbs every day, and even his clothes have a very light sandalwood scent, saying that he likes to maintain health with the mentality of old age , but it is really well maintained, and the man in his thirties looks like a young guy in his early twenties.

"It's a sachet, it can soothe the mind," Jin Huai smiled, "If you like it, I'll ask the incense maker to give you one too."

Alright. Le Shaoning blinked his eyes and replied. Jin Huai hugged Le Shaoning and kissed him on the forehead.

During the hospitalization period, there was no trouble from work, and there was no noisy voice on the Internet. Ning stayed with Jin Huai every day, and lived a very leisurely and satisfying few days.

It has been almost a year since he met Jin Huai and now.

This also means that Jin Huai is about to spend the day of his mother's death again.

It was probably because he had been with Jin Huai for too long, and he had become familiar with the time period of his mood swings. Le Shaoning found that many of Jin Huai's former subordinates had disappeared recently, even the middle-aged man who often guarded the door. Please assume that you want to go back to accompany your wife who is confinement. Jin Huai did not stop him, and let the people around him leave him one by one, as if he was avoiding the monster that was about to get sick.

Le Shaoning began to fall asleep. That night, he woke up from a dream.

The ward was pitch-dark, and only the corridor could be vaguely seen, with the light shining in through the crack of the door.

He found his coat from the bedside, put it over the top of his hospital gown, walked against the wall, walked past the innermost door, and saw a figure standing outside the window, watching the pouring rain outside the window. The sound of thunder came into the ward through the thick glass window, and the wind blew with raindrops, making the window rattle, and the electric light splitting from the dark clouds illuminated half of Jin Huai's side face, who was smoking a cigarette.

Le Shaoning stretched out his hand, hugged him from behind, and pressed his warm chest against Jin Huai's back.

He should have been standing here for a long time, and he could feel the coldness of his body even through a coat, and it was frozen into an ice sculpture.

"Why are you awake?" Jin Huai pinched off the cigarette, and the light of the ignition disappeared in the night. Shaoning put his forehead lightly against Jin Huai's back, and said, "I had a dream.

"Really?"

"I dreamed that the person who had the car accident was you, not me. Le Shaoning narrated slowly, with a soft tone, as if he was telling his own dream, but also a distant story.

"You were crushed under the car, surrounded by glass shards. I'm seriously injured and can't go, I want to save you, but I can't do anything," Le Shaoning buried his face in Jin Huai's clothes and said sullenly, "I was alone after that, and I was always in the dark. Go anywhere and see nothing. Jin Huai rubbed his black hair, felt the tip of Le Shaoning's sweaty hair, and said softly,

"Go back to sleep, have a good rest, I will accompany you. "

Le Shaoning pulled Jin Huai back to the bed, huddled in his arms, and slowly closed his eyes.

Both of them fell asleep this time, and there was no blood-splattered asphalt road in the dream, no soaring flames, no broken glass bottles, no vicious abuse and punches from middle-aged men, and no sad crying. sound. A very quiet and peaceful dream with only themselves in the dream.

On the morning of discharge, there were a large number of reporters outside the hospital, each holding a microphone,

"Le Shaoning, we are CCTV reporters, and we are broadcasting live now. I wonder if you can answer some of our little questions? It won't waste your time." A male reporter's voice was the highest.

Facing so many long guns and short guns, Le Shaoning shrank behind Jin Huai in fear.

When they saw Jin Huai appear, the entertainment reporters were obviously more excited and rushed forward, eager to chase Jin Huai's face.

"He has just been discharged from the hospital," Jin Huai replied in a calm tone, "I hope the reporters will not push him too much, otherwise we will feel very embarrassed. Obviously it is a common sentence, but the reporters who rushed in the front shrank a little. They looked at each other, with a little hesitation in their eyes. Before v9uk 79

, CCTV reporters tried their best to get to the front row and nodded again and again, not like a devil about to eat people like the others, but in a gentle tone: "About The video of your life saving, I

We've all seen it, may I ask what kind of courage drove you to rescue - a girl you've never met?" Le Shaoning stared at the camera with big dark eyes, and his face without any filter appeared He was extraordinarily pale and weak, and his thin lips were white, which made him feel very distressed.

"Nothing

..." Le Shaoning pursed his lips,

"It seems that Le Shaoning was on his mind when he was saving people. I didn't think too much, it was an instinctive reaction, which is more than courage," the reporter excitedly praised the live broadcast camera, "but we heard that that girl is your black fan, and some time ago, the Internet There are a lot of insults and smears against you in the past, do you regret doing this?'

"Who is she a black fan, and it has nothing to do with me saving people.

Such a decisive and calm answer made the audience fall into a one-time trap. There was a brief calm.

I don't know why, the reporter's eyes suddenly became a little sore. After all, he is a reporter and must keep up with many real-time news on the Internet. Naturally, he knows the degree of smearing of Le Shaoning by the majority of netizens. , dirty words, and a photo of the afterlife that cursed his death, just search for the word "Le Shaoning" in Weibo Square and you can see it.

Because he won't show up, the Internet has magnified the maliciousness of too many people, and these malicious gatherings When you get up, you can almost destroy a whole person. Even though you have experienced such cruel things, you still think of others at a critical moment. In the face of such a sincere and clean person, the reporter even has the heart to cry

. On the other hand, those netizens who only know that they are indiscriminate and swearing at the keyboard, they know how low-level and ignorant they are. The

reporter wanted to say something, but was immediately pushed down by other reporters.

"Mr. Jin, it is widely rumored in the circle that Le Shao Ning is the lover you found, and he also thought about pursuing your friend Shen Hao before, what do you think?'

I dare to ask such a question, it is really for the sake of performance.

The other reporters were madly wiping cold sweat.

Jin Huai heard his words clearly, and turned his head to look. The reporter's feet were trembling, and he really wanted to bury his head, but he still bit the bullet and waited for an answer.

"About Shen Hao, this belongs to Shaoning's private affairs, and I have no right to comment," Jin Huai said, and suddenly smiled, Jin Huai held Le Shaoning's hand and raised it.

There was an uproar in the surrounded crowd, and the camera made a frantic "click" sound, and even Chen Xue, who was standing nearby, was stunned. In the hands of the two people, there is a ring on the ring finger, which reflects a dazzling brilliance in the clear sunlight.

"Bang dang!" Mingxi slammed into the door heavily, opened the drawer with trembling hands "crashing", and kept rummaging for his passbook, key bag and ID card inside, and then stuffed it into his backpack.

His forehead was smashed, and blood mixed with beverage liquid dripped from his cheeks. When he had just escaped from the company, he encountered several emotional pedestrians on the side of the road. After recognizing that he was Mingxi from the Internet, Drink bottles thrown at him.

"Waste Shen Hao, die for me!" Mingxi scolded with a ferocious face, "It's really blind that Si gave up on me for the sake of security. When I come back from outside, I want you to look good! Le Shaoning, Shen Hao, Chen Xue, Jia Luren...* The unfamiliar names behind him are the black material studio that betrayed him.

Mingxi never thought of the person he had tried so hard to find. , was Jin Huai's person from early in the morning, led

him to pack up his things and air tickets, and was about to leave this place quickly, when he turned around, the i 1 in the room was knocked away from the outside. Mingxi shivered and watched helplessly A few tall men in black walked in. The man who finally entered the room was a little shorter, with a shaved head, lighting a cigarette while walking, and a strap around his wrist, with a half-length strap tied at the end of the strap. A tall wolf dog. Mingxi's legs are softening, of course he recognizes him. The powerful red stick next to Master Huai has followed Jin Huai for many years, and he was also involved in the initial poisonous snake incident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
660K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
394K 32.9K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...