[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

بواسطة chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... المزيد

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1

980 34 0
بواسطة chibi_frost

 Jin Huai's ruthless methods are known to everyone in the circle, but it is rumored that he has a problem with that aspect, so even in such a chaotic circle, he is extraordinarily clean.

Some people also say that because Jin Huai is not good at being a man, his psychology is seriously distorted. Anyone who covets his money and power and wants to touch the bed will end up in an extremely tragic end. Le Shaoning was tied to the bed, and it was estimated that the other party wanted to use Jin Huai's hand to kill him. The only person with such a vicious heart and an accurate grasp of Jin Huai's information is the male lead in this world, Shen Hao. Jin Huai is Shen Haoming's friend on the face. Compared with Jin Zhun, Shen Hao has a lot of fun. At first, when he saw Mingxi, he thought Mingxi was a good type, but he was gradually convinced by Mingxi's ambiguity and fun. .

Although Jin Huai's reputation is not good, and his character is ruthless and violent, he is unique to the protagonist Shou Mingxi, and even escorts him all the way, so that Mingxi can finally stand at the highest position in the film and television industry. Mingxi is a smart person, and never refuses the benefits they give him. With Shen Hao and Jin Huai's two golden thighs, Mingxi can be said to be on the rise in the entertainment industry, unimpeded, and living a very comfortable life.

But considering that Jin Huai's personality is too cloudy and uncertain, Mingxi is a little afraid of him in his heart. On the other hand, there is a problem with Jin Huai's sexual function, and it is even more impossible for Mingxi to be with him. Keeping in touch is just to take advantage of Jin Zhun. Jin Huai is not a simple and innocent boy, of course he can see what Mingxi is thinking, but he did not get angry at Mingxi, nor did he turn love into hatred, but silently allowed him to climb up by himself. Such affection, probably only the protagonist can enjoy it, Le Shaoning only knows that he is very dangerous now.

Although looking at Jin Huai's face, he can sense through the system that he is his old attack, but Jin Zhun currently has no good impression or memory of Le Shaoning.

With the influence of the original setting of this character, it is not impossible for Jin Huai to accidentally kill him. Le Shaoning froze in front of the cabinet, with a fresh big bag just knocked out on his forehead, crawling on the ground, raising his head and staring at Jin Huai, much like the second fool from the next village. Jin Huai's dark pupils pressed against Le Shaoning, as if a sharp knife was hanging on top of his head. As long as Le Shaoning said something inappropriate, the knife would fall and stab him to death. But the word "Huai Ye" said, doesn't it mean that he knew Jin Huai and came from a picture?

So, the word "Master" was swallowed by Le Shaoning.

"...Uncle," Le Shaoning laughed dryly, "Where is this place? Why am I here?

" Jin Huai's voice was extraordinarily gentle: "I want to ask you this question too. The original owner is just 19 years old this year, and there is nothing wrong with it.

"I, I was eating with Mingxi, and I drank a little wine, and I don't remember the rest," Le Shao said. Ning wondered, "What time is it now?" I don't know if Le Shaoning looked too stupid, but Jin Huai really didn't doubt him

. A sturdy forearm was exposed under the cuff of the bathrobe, and with the movement of the old man picking the towel, a smooth and tough

"Ten o'clock," Jin Huai wiped his hair, sat on the sofa, and reached out to the table. Know Mingxi?"

He didn't take the red wine, but took out a thermos cup from another place. When it was opened, the scent of wolfberry and sweet-scented osmanthus began to waft in the room. He started to maintain health at the age of 30, and he really cherished his life. Le Shaoning secretly complained in his heart.

"You know him? Can you contact Xixi?" Le Shaoning quickly got up from the ground, but he forgot that the rope on his ankle had not been untied, and his face "dong" He fell to the ground.

The room fell silent in an instant. Le Shaoning grimaced in pain. When he twisted to support his body, he looked up and saw a hand. It was a big hand with a generous palm, but it was well maintained. Even the nails were rounded and clean. Le Shaoning was stunned for two seconds, and put his hand on it. 120cc58

"I just know, he may be with Shen Hao," Jin Huai pulled Le Shaoning up, his tone was kind and meant "I advise you not to go to him now. The meaning is already obvious.

Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, just as he was about to brew his emotions, he felt the hot and humid liquid dripping from his nostrils.

"..." Le Shaoning raised his arms awkwardly and covered his nose.

"There are tissues on the table, remember to remove the rope from your feet." Jin Huai's tone was full of care and love as an elder, which was completely different from the cold and cruel image in the background information.

As a business leader, the most basic camouflage still needs to be mastered. Le Shaoning knew in his heart that Jin Huai could never be what he looked like. friendly.

He alertly paid attention to Jin Huai out of the corner of his eye, moved to the table, and wiped his nosebleed with a tissue. Jin Huai sat in front of the wooden chair and took a leisurely sip of Rong in the thermos cup. The young man lowered his head, revealing a white and fragile back of his neck.

The inky black hair was sticking to the sweat, and it was illuminated by the warm yellow light, which unexpectedly had a feeling of love.

"Go back." Jin Zhun said something that made Le Shaoning ecstatic.

"Someone probably put something in the wine you were drinking," Jin Huai said slowly, "Children, when you participate in such occasions in the future, pay attention. After saying this, Le Shaoning has disappeared, and I don't know what to hear. I didn't hear Jin Huai's words. He ran really fast. Jin Huai shook his head with a smile. When

Le Shaoning saw his manager Chen Xue, she sprayed her head with blood.

"There were so many big bosses at the birthday party yesterday, you ran Where did you go?! Xiaozuzong, there are so many targets, you can get high when you hook up with any one you want, you just avoided the chance, I really admire you!" Chen Xue's spittle almost flew to Le Shaoning's face superior.

"I've been drugged!" Le Shaoning's face flushed, and he scolded back confidently, "There were so many people yesterday, and you weren't here, how would I know who the boss is! And I'm in the quilt?!" Chen Xue's face changed. Change: "X medicine! No way, is your virginity still there?"

It should be. "Chen Xuexi breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, that's good, now both men and women like to play. "Three are the lovers of the sponsor, and two are the director's relatives. May I ask what kind of courage do I have to choose someone who is not popular and has no success?" Le Shaoning shyly flattered: "That's right, both of you. I'll listen to you." The original owner has been out for a year. Seeing that all of her former partners have become phoenixes, one by one, she is about to die in silence. Finally, she broke the contract with the original brokerage company and asked her friends to help her. The relationship found Chen Xue. The artists she brought up were basically paid more than six figures. Chen Xue told him that 99% of the grassroots actors exploded because of unspoken rules. Her first piece of advice to Le Shaoning was to find a thigh to hug her while she was not old yet.

"It's fortunate that you followed me, otherwise no one can help you," Chen Xue fluttered her mature long hair and let Le Shaoning see her newly-made nails, which were as red as a female ghost, "There is a dinner party tonight, Come with me, remember to seize the opportunity this time, otherwise I won't help you again, understand?"

"Understood." Le Shaoning nodded solemnly. pushed to night. Le Shaoning sat at the round table and looked at the middle-aged man in his fifties with a smile, his face froze.

"Mr. Wu, this is the Xiaole I told you, especially a simple child, you have to take good care of it," Chen Xue leaned against the President Wu, winking like silk, like a prostitute selling her own girls. Mr. Wu laughed until his face was wrinkled: "Xiao Le, why don't you say a word?"

"This is the first time he came to this kind of occasion, and he was a little nervous."

"Understand, understand." Mr. Wu said while saying Put your hand on Le Shaoning's thigh.

Le Shaoning's forehead burst with blue veins, and he almost punched him, but the other party's next sentence made him stiff.

""Embroidered Spring Knife" was indeed invested by my friend, and now there is no male No. 4," Mr. Wu said, "I think this Xiaole can try it." His eyes lit up: "Really? That's great , Xiaole, quickly pour a glass of wine for President Wu." Le Shaoning bravely stood up, raised the table, poured the red wine into the glass, and deliberately stayed far away from him: "Thank you, President Wu."

"It's nothing . Thank you very much, it's a matter of one sentence, but this one, you have to be a little bit disciplined..." Mr. Wu touched the back of Le Shaoning's hand. Le Shaoning shuddered, and all the wine was spilled on Mr. Wu's pants.

"You... Hey!" President Wu was about to jump up angrily, but Le Shaoning had already dragged Chen Xue to the outside of the box with a few big steps, causing the two nearby doormen to look sideways.

His expression was very grim: "I still can't do it."

"I want to go to that old man's bed and let him play ass, I would rather turn over the trash can for three meals a day!" Le Shaoning threw a sentence in a rage, turned his head and said Going out, because I didn't see the road, the bridge of the nose hit someone's shoulder with a "bang", and the pain was so painful that tears came out.

"..." Why didn't Chen Xue speak, she was so mad at herself? Le Shaoning raised her head suspiciously and met a pair of familiar eyes. Jin Huai was dressed in formal clothes, tall and straight, and was accompanied by a little boy with a slender waist and hips.

"Trash can?" He raised his eyebrows.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

369K 21.1K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1M 91.6K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
698K 58.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...