[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

נכתב על ידי chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... עוד

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

23-24

750 38 1
נכתב על ידי chibi_frost

 At the end of the bathroom yesterday, Conor also took Le Shaoning into his instructor's suite, still tied his hands with a belt, and ate him from start to finish.

Although not completely marked, the desire and compulsion of a pure male full of desire still scare Le Shaoning a little. Not to mention the neck, Le Shaoning even had hickey marks on the inner thighs, but the bites near the glands were more severe, so it was more prominent. One of a lover's little hobbies is to like being around him. Le Shaoning knew all the traces left on it, but he couldn't resist. He just didn't expect that this thing could play a role one day. The light in the shade is weak, Le Shaoning's skin is snow-white, and the slightest traces are very obvious. Even if he pulls the collar in a small range, he can still vaguely see the ambiguous red marks on his delicate skin.

Gu Xiaoyu was far apart and could only see a very small part of it. He couldn't confirm that it was the hickey, but Le Shaoning's behavior was obviously provoking him, and the implication was quite strong. You can only comfort yourself like this. Judging from his attitude, it is estimated that the protagonist did not believe his words at all.

Le Shaoning didn't feel anything at all, and spread his hands indifferently: "If you don't believe it, I still have to finish the course, so I don't have time to chat with you. After

saying this, he turned around and left.

Gu Xiaoyu didn't hold back his momentum. Le Shaoning was so angry that he stomped his feet and wanted to catch up with him unwillingly. Out of the corner of the eye, he saw the camera and followed him, so he had to restrain his temper and return to the cute and soft appearance in the eyes of ordinary fans

. The location simulates the ancient earth's tropical rainforest, including not only the terrain, but also the design of many plants and animals. Along the way, you must not only face the rugged and steep mountain roads, but also pay attention to the beasts that

wander around and may attack them at any time. Gu Xiaoyu delayed the progress of the training and was unable to keep up with the classmates in his class, but now if he wants to adjust his running speed to catch up with them, it may damage the stability of his physical fitness.

Therefore, he has to run alone in the mountains at his original speed. After walking on a small road, Le Shaoning was suddenly shocked by the great movement.

"Ah ah ah!" There was an extremely tragic scream from the rear, and the voice was distorted and frightened to the point that Le Shaoning almost didn't recognize it was Gu Xiaoyu.

What a troublemaker... Le Shaoning looked at the class team that had long since left, then looked behind him, made a balance in his mind, and then pressed his hair back in front of his forehead with his hands, still turning around. Run towards the source of the sound.

As for Gu Xiaoyu.

The atmosphere in the live broadcast room of the program column was originally harmonious. Gu Xiaoyu smiled while barely maintaining his physical strength to interact with the fans. When passing a flower field, Gu Xiaoyu was attracted by the colorful flowers. He stopped to take a look. He just turned the camera and smiled and wanted to show it to the fans. The next second, Gu Xiaoyu screamed abruptly from inside. Immediately afterwards, the cameraman's camera shakes violently, and what appears in the camera is a huge tree python with brown patterns.

The tree python's thick and long snake body is coiled on the trunk of the broad-leaved tree, "histing" spitting out the bright red snake letter, which looks creepy. It is raising the front half of its body high, as if it is about to attack The state of the previous second. Le Shaoning has sharp eyes, looking for the voice, he quickly found the location of Gu Xiaoyu and the photographer. Pushing aside the dense jungle, and when he was still two or three meters away from Gu Xiaoyu, Le Shaoning judged the distance, quickly pressed the stone wall under him with one hand, propped up his body and jumped forward neatly. Peng Yiyi!, he raised his right leg and slammed into the snake's seven-inch volley. With a heavy muffled sound, the big snake was kicked several meters away.

While the big snake was still in a dizzy state, Le Shaoning hurriedly took a step forward, his fingers nimbly avoided the parts that were easily bitten by the snake, and he skillfully grabbed its body, forced it to

straighten his upper body, and patted it. He clapped the dust on his hands, then bent down to pick up the camera that had fallen on the ground, and handed it back to the cameraman who was shivering but with star-eyed admiration on his face.

On the way of changing the angle, the camera happened to capture the profile of Le Shaoning.

Her eyelashes reflected light in the sunlight, shattered into pieces like a layer of stars, and her light brown pupils were as clear as glass, especially in this scene, one can make one's heart beat at a glance. ,

The reaction of the audience in the live broadcast room also vividly demonstrated this.

Ahh, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome! It's obviously 0mega, but at that moment I was so moved qwq]

[Help, I can catch a snake with my bare hands, it's terrible, is this a military cadet in the elite class? ?]

[Is Xiaoyu injured? The tree python seems to be poisonous just now]

[The star went to the training rainforest of other people, I know it will cause trouble, and they all enter the rainforest and run away from the route. Isn't this courting death? ]

Which 0 is very good, if I saw laymen scrambling around during training, I would have scolded them long ago]

(Agreed, it's not good to disturb other people's training. Well, Gu Xiaoyu's physical strength obviously can't keep up with those in the elite class, and he has no ability to protect himself. Others have to devote their energy to taking care of him] Gu Xiaoyu was sitting in the grass and fell when he was struggling to escape. His legs went weak with fright and his face was as pale as paper.

"I-I'll contact the director of the program now." The cameraman saw that Gu Xiaoyu was in a bad state, and stammered to take out his phone.

"It's useless. ," Le Shaoning interrupted him coldly, "There is no signal here, if you want to go out, you have to send an emergency signal, but I suggest you don't do that because the interstellar army will come to the rescue.

" Rainforest is designed for elite classes

In the special area of ​​Kai, according to Conor, unless the students' lives are really in danger, they must climb out of it, and no one will help you.

Asking for help from the Interstellar Army because of such a trivial matter, of course, if it makes a big fuss and is broadcast live to the people of the whole country, Gu Xiaoyu may be regarded as a laughing stock from now on,

"Well, then..." The cameraman looked at Gu Xiaoyu, Looking at Le Shaoning, he was in a dilemma, and he was covered in mud, silently scolding in his heart that he wouldn't have come to earn this Mian's money if he knew better.

Le Shaoning glanced at Gu Xiaoyu out of the corner of the eye: "Can you stand up?"

Gu Xiaoyu bit his lower lip, and his voice was trembling when he spoke: before he finished speaking

, his eyes widened.

Gu Xiaoyu hesitated for a long time, but still clenched his teeth and hugged Le Shaoning's neck. At the end, Le Shaoning's vision shook violently, and his footsteps became vain.

Since being specially trained by the Devil Conor, he has not experienced this kind of pain that his physical strength is about to be exhausted for a long time.

"What about the 17th?" When the countdown ended, the instructor counted the number of people in the elite class and noticed that one student was missing.

"I didn't see him when I left," a student replied. Atao wiped the sweat from his face, and was so anxious: "I haven't come out yet? It won't be an accident, can I go back and have a look?" Tight: "Who didn't come out?"

"Come out, come out! There!" Someone suddenly shouted not far away. As soon as Er's eyes turned, his pupils squeezed tightly.

Le Shaoning's sweat had soaked through the inner shirt of his uniform. Although his physical strength had improved a lot compared to before, his stamina was still not as good as other people's, and he had reached the limit at this moment. Gu Xiaoyu was drowsy on Le Shaoning's back, and suddenly he heard a voice keenly, and saw a lot of people standing near the finish line from a distance, unable to save face, he said: "Le Shaoning, please put me down. , I can run by myself."

Le Shaoning knew that he had a good face. What if his feet were sprained? He might still be able to run, but he probably fell to the ground when he put it down. He didn't hear the lunch. Besides, he couldn't stop with his physical strength now.

Gu Xiaoyu even saw Conor's figure. He was even more anxious, so he struggled on Le Shaoning's back: "Put me down!

Le Shaoning's physical strength has long been insufficient. Gu Xiaoyu's struggle made him lose his balance instantly, his eyes widened suddenly, and he couldn't control it. He fell down the hillside.

"Ah!" Gu Xiaoyu screamed in fear and broke free from Le Shaoning. Conor stepped forward, grabbed Le Shaoning's wrist at the last minute, and slammed him. Ning slammed into Conor's arms and couldn't stand because of his exhaustion. If it wasn't for Conor's arms around his waist, he would have slid softly to the ground.

After coming out, Gu Xiaoyu was instantly swept away The staff gathered around for treatment, but he looked at the two figures not far away in disbelief, his eyes almost bleeding.

"Are you stupid?" Conor touched his pale face distressedly, "Run by yourself. My own, who cares about others?" Le Shaoning saw that it was Conor, and he felt a sense of grievance that he had held back for a long time, and cried with a wrinkled face: "I almost fell down just now, so embarrassing... "..."

At such a time, he was still humiliated. Conor couldn't help laughing and laughing. The weight suddenly fell from his arms.

Le Shaoning had already fainted against his chest.

  Le Shaoning was sent to the medical room by Konor.

When he woke up, what he saw was Conor's enlarged face, with long eyelashes no less than his own hanging down, ridiculously beautiful.

Le Shaoning was so stuffed by the thick quilt that he wanted to push Conor away and get out of bed by himself. Unexpectedly, the moment his palm was placed on Conor's chest, his waist was wrapped tightly by his arms. E

"Don't hug me, it's so hot..." Le Shaoning was pressed into Conor's arms, his cheeks pressed against his chest, and he complained in a muffled voice.

Conor didn't let it go.

Le Shaoning could clearly hear the strong heartbeat coming from his chest, and one by one, he realized that his emotions were wrong.

"Conor, what's wrong with you?" Le Shaoning asked in a low voice, looking at his profile.

Conor closed Le Shaoning's thin back, looked down and saw Le Shaoning's pale and weak face and dry lips, suppressing his distress, and softly reprimanded: "The voice has become so dumb, and he is still talking.

" You don't seem to be happy. Conor looked away and stared at somewhere in the corner of the room, his eyes dimmed: "Don't do such things again in the future.

The moment Le Shaoning almost fell from the hillside, Konor's heart almost stopped beating.

"If something really happens to him, don't you have to suffer too..." Le Shaoning grunted dissatisfiedly.

Seeing Le Shaoning's air bag, Conor's eyes were on his slightly raised lips. She stayed on the bead for a moment, stretched out her right palm, pressed the back of his head, and kissed his lips: "his accident is a small problem, your accident is a big problem, if you encounter this situation in the future, just leave it alone, the rest I'll deal with it."

Le Shaoning liked this sentence, and when he heard it, Xiao Huya laughed.

"Stupid fun all day long, stupid child." Conor rubbed Le Shaoning's black hair dotingly.

After a while, Conor hugged Le Shaoning's waist, pondered for a moment, his tone suddenly became more serious, and said, "I want to find a time to announce our relationship to the outside world, and then get married.

Hearing this sentence, Le Shaoning's smile faded immediately, and he said with a sad face: "Don't, I haven't had enough."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, interrupting the conversation between the two.

"Go down, hurry up!" Le Shaoning hurriedly kicked Conor out of bed.

Every time Conor saw Le Shaoning's untidy and pitiful appearance, the little flames in his heart would start to run up. , both gas, and the bottom is so hard that it hurts.

In the end when can this little thing become completely his own.

As soon as the door opened, Conor's face darkened even more.

"I'll bring Xiaoyu to see Shaoning." Gu Yunqi's smiling face was particularly dazzling at the door, "Shaoning, how was the candy I gave you last time, is it delicious?"

Le Shaoning took advantage of Conor to open the door and went down When he got out of bed, he planned to go to the table to drink water. Hearing this sound, he was directly choked by the water.

Gu Xiaoyu couldn't believe his ears, his eyes widened in shock: "Brother, did you give him that whole box of candy?!"

"I didn't let you in." Conor said coldly.

"Oh, Lord Admiral, don't be so indifferent, I brought Xiaoyu to

Shaoning..." "Don't be so affectionate, does he know you well?" break.

Gu Yunqi was scolded for so many words one after another, even if he tried to fool him again and again, he could see that this time Conor really didn't welcome them, so he planned to use a tough attitude to force people away.

Gu Yunqi's face was also not very good-looking when he was made by Conor.

"I'm sorry, because of Xiaoyu, Le Shaoning failed to complete the training target, so I brought him here to apologize to you." Gu Yunhe has been in the business world for a long time, and he is so sophisticated. However, he could only suppress his anger and choose to back down.

"It's okay," Le Shaoning said behind, "Connor, you let them in."

After the door was closed, the atmosphere in the space seemed a little weird.

Gu Yunqi gave Gu Xiaoyu a wink, and Gu Xiaoyu had to reluctantly put the condolences on the bedside. Just as Le Shaoning

was about to open his mouth to speak, Conor replied earlier: "The environment like the royal family is not suitable for him. I will arrange for him to enter the federal management."

graduate.

The normal process is to allocate by the school, and then start from the most basic level, and gradually do it step by step.

Conor let Le Shaoning go to the management in one sentence, which sounds suspicious of going through the back door, but since he said it, it means that it is impossible to joke.

"Admiral Conor is so caring about people?" Gu Xiaoyu interjected.

Konoer glanced at Gu Xiaoyu: "He and ordinary people have enough ability. As a general, I should do to promote grass-roots talents." Here, Le Shaoning couldn't help himself, but Konoer was able to Speaking of opening the back door is so grandiose.

Gu Xiaoyu always felt that Conor seemed to be alluding to something, so he pursed his lips and stopped talking.

But soon, he turned his attention back to Le Shaoning.

"Shaoning, are you feeling better?" Gu Xiaoyu said, "It must be very hard to run so far behind my back, right? But my foot was really badly hurt. I'm really sorry, I hope you don't get mad at me."

Is it his delusion? Why is this saying more and more white lotus?

Le Shaoning: "It's a small matter, but your show is going to be a special feature, so don't let the stars come in to experience life, I'm afraid my life is not enough.

 Gu Xiaoyu's face instantly turned red, with a faint tendency to turn purple.

In front of Ke Nuoer and Gu Yunqi, Le Shaoning actually spoke so eloquently. Don't you understand the problem?" Gu

Xiaoyu has been held in the palm of his hand since he was a child, even if he entered the entertainment industry, both the director and the boss are polite to him. On the

side, he was secretly surprised.

He found that this soft-looking little boy really wanted to be vicious. He was almost as good as Conor, but the two were different.

Conor didn't like to go around in circles, and he liked everyone. The attitude of ignorance, scolding people can trample the other party's dignity and face to the soles of the feet, it is almost deliberately crushing people's psychology

and Le Shaoning can point out the problem bluntly, although it sounds annoying, But I couldn't find a reason to refute him.

Gu Xiaoyu was spoiled and immature, and obviously couldn't bear Le Shaoning's accusations, so he couldn't help but get angry immediately. 747650406

"Is it great that you can enter the elite class? As a 0mega, It's really ugly to be rolling and crawling every day with a strange force, and you still don't know how to restrain yourself, no wonder no one wants it!" Gu Xiaoyu said with a sneer.

Conor's eyes suddenly increased with hostility . Slap

! A

voice It sounded abruptly,

this palm really sticks to the flesh, and slammed it on Gu Xiaoyu's face, so that he even took a few steps back, and the smell of blood spread from his mouth.

Gu Xiaoyu's eyes were full of flowers . Le Shaoning

didn't expect that Gu Yunqi would suddenly hit Gu Xiaoyu, he was stunned for two seconds, and even forgot what he was going to say next.

" Brother, how did you hit me? He was the one who scolded me first. "Gu Xiaoyu was so aggrieved that tears fell immediately, and half of his cheeks were still swollen, looking utterly embarrassed.

When he came, he had already heard from his brother that Le Shaoning was just Conor's cousin, not a marriage partner. With Conor's personality, how could he protect a cousin, that's why he dared to scold him like that.

"Gu Xiaoyu, don't forget who got this life back," Gu Yunqi said sharply, "If the person next to you today wasn't Le Shaoning, you might not even have the chance to see me!"

In this world, Gu Xiaoyu is only afraid of two people, one is Conor and the other is his brother Gu Yunqi.

He was so frightened that he lost his temper.

"Apologize." Gu Yunqi ordered with a gloomy expression.

Gu Xiaoyu bowed and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.

In fact, it was Gu Yunqi who beat Gu Xiaoyu in front of Conor to protect him. 6154514064 Gu Xiaoyu

's words just now obviously made Conor's Emotions fluctuated and he offended Conor. Gu Xiaoyu's end will only be much worse than this slap.

This man did not get to where he is today based on his record alone.

Conor folded his arms and watched the pair of brothers coldly . It was like watching a farce, and I knew exactly what Gu Yunqi was thinking about. It's a

pity that he has offended him. Even if the king and old man came, he couldn't protect him, and he slapped him in vain

. , really surprised me. Gu Yunqi smiled.

"Brother?" Konor raised his eyebrows in a rare way.

Le Shaoning watched Gu Xiaoyu be beaten by his own brother, and felt relieved. He held a water glass and drank a few sips of water, and was caught off guard by Ke. Noel hugged his waist, and the water in the cup almost spilled,

"I have no interest in messing around. "Connor said leisurely. In

front of so many people, being hugged intimately by the waist, Le Shaoning's thin face began to heat up, struggling like a loach in Conor's arms.

He lowered his voice and blushed: "Let go of me, Conor! How can you be like a child..."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
581K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...