[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

21-22

786 38 12
By chibi_frost

 "You like milk-flavored things, right? This is what my brother brought back from a business trip to Lonavia. Each one costs 30 or 30 star coins. The taste is very good, soft and sweet," Gu Xiaoyu bent Ke Ke Nuoer didn't even look at it: "No need."

"Hey, I finally made time to come here, why are you so ruthless?" Gu Xiaoyu felt a little aggrieved, "you haven't tried it, why, you know if you don't like it, this The money is very popular on Interstellar, and the first one..."

"First?" Connor interrupted him and repeated it.

"Yeah," Gu Xiaoyu said, "If you don't believe me, you can look it up online. No matter how many people buy it, you won't be able to buy it. Of course, what I Gu Xiaoyu gave you is the best..." , Gu Xiaoyu's palm was empty, and the sugar was taken away by Conor for the first time in the world. He didn't have any hope at all, in fact, he just came to talk to him to make a good impression. The unexpected joy made Gu Xiaoyu feel joy in his heart. Seeing the back of Conor who turned and left without saying a word, Gu Xiaoyu smiled even sweeter, and turned his head back to his nanny car with satisfaction. The reason why he can be closer than the other 0 is precisely because he has a secret that no one else knows about. That is, Conor Anderson, who looks indifferent and vicious, actually likes sweets in private, especially the taste of milk. As someone else, Conor's image of an admiral would probably be half disillusioned in their minds, but Gu Xiaoyu kept this distance very well. After learning about Conor's hobbies, Gu Xiaoyu deliberately behaved calmly and friendly in front of Conor, and would not pester him often, so that he would not get bored of himself. When the soldiers nearby saw it, they all whispered: "The admiral really has a good relationship with Gu Xiaoyu. If he had been interrupted before going to the conference room to attend the meeting, Admiral Conor would have slapped his face. After listening to all the discussions, I thought silently in my heart, Admiral Conor really doesn't care about Gu Xiaoyu, his thoughts and attitude towards him can only be regarded as not bad, after all, that is Gu Yunqi's younger brother.

" Yes, he even received a gift, Don't know what to give.

"Damn, it's Valentine's Day in two days. What else can I give you at such a time

?"

"It's just a marriage, but it's not irreversible. Look, does the admiral want to get married now? It's the first time I've seen an admiral whose attitude is so good." Na wiped his cold sweat, then you haven't seen it , the appearance of the admiral in front of Young Master Le. Gu Yunqi's jar of candy, Le Shaoning put it on the table after he came back, changed his clothes and came out to take a look, thinking about it, just tasted it, the taste was definitely not good, so he ate one. After taking one, two minutes later, he took the second one, and three minutes later, he took another one. Why is it delicious? Do you want to leave a little bit of Le Shaoning for Conor, thinking this way, he accidentally found that the jar was empty.

The sugar worth more than 3,000 star coins was squandered by Le Shaoning quietly and silently.

"Uh..." Le Shaoning ate too much sugar, half an hour later, Le Shaoning's mouth was so sweet that he hurried to the room to get some water. Hearing the sound of the hatch opening, Le Shaoning watched Conor walk in, so scared that the water in his mouth almost spurted out, and hurriedly threw the can into the trash can.

"What are you in a hurry to drink?" Conor asked subconsciously when Le Shaoning was choked and coughed.

"It's nothing." Le Shaoning wanted to take care of Conor's jealousy. Before Gu Yunqi touched his head, he could become sour and flirtatious. After eating a jar of Gu Yunqi's candy, he had to be dismembered, so he quickly said, "Let's train. "

There will be a special interview and filming tomorrow, take a good rest, and practice what to do," Konor said as he walked over, "Come on, close your eyes." Le Shaoning said alertly, "What are you doing?"

"I won't eat you, What are you afraid of?" After Le Shaoning closed his eyes, Conor asked him to open his mouth again. I thought to myself, wouldn't you want to kiss me? If you want to kiss, you can kiss me, and it's too fancy, and the next second, the tip of your tongue tastes the familiar sweetness.

Although the taste is different, it can be tasted from the same brand.

"Where did you get it?" Le Shaoning's eyes widened in shock.

"Someone gave it, do you like it?" Conor saw Le Shaoning's shock, raised the corner of his lips in a good mood, and reached out to rub his black hair. I like it, but I just ate too much, and now my tongue is bitterly sweet. Will I get diabetes if I eat too much? Le Shaoning twisted his face and said after a long time:

"There is more here . ," Connor said deliberately, "take the initiative to kiss me, and I will give it to you.

"Then you can eat it yourself. Le Shaoning wished that Conor wouldn't give it to him, so he seized the opportunity and turned around and left. Unexpectedly, Le Shaoning didn't get into the trap this time, but he couldn't easily let him go. He stretched his arms around his shoulders, He hugged Le Shaoning into his arms.

He held Le Shaoning's cheeks, leaned over to cover his pink lips, and the tip of his tongue was so hot that it seemed to swept away everything in his mouth. Le Shaoning was kissed so hard to breathe, the more he kissed him. The weaker his body became, his waist fell into Connor's palm.

"Look," Connor loosened Le Shaoning's lips and said in a hoarse voice, "if you find it, I will let you go. "Then don't grab my hand, let me find it by myself. Le Shaoning was kissed until tears in the corners of his eyes, while he was forced to put his hand on Conor's body.

He touched a firm and hot abdominal muscle, and then his fingers Ren Ran came across something, it was wet and sticky, thick and hot, coiled inside the fabric like a python, it was very scary, it scared Le Shaoning with an "ah",

"I agreed to look for candy . ," Le Shaoning blushed and turned purple, "how did you lie to me..."

"Don't I have one in my arms?" Connor picked up Le Shaoning, put it on his lap, and carefully She kissed his tender white chin and side neck tightly, "I like eating you more than anything else.

 He was quite addicted to the smell of Le Shaoning's pheromones. More specifically, every time he held him and kissed him like this, he felt even more pain somewhere.

"I don't like it, let it go!" Le Shaoning was bitten on the back of his neck again. He was like a milk cat with the flesh on the back of his neck. He didn't dare to move when he touched it. Seeing that Le Shaoning was struggling really hard, Conor endured it and let him go. Le Shaoning slipped quickly, and before Conor didn't regret it, he hurried into the bathroom with his clothes in his arms. Conor was still reminiscing about the taste just now, and suddenly keenly sensed something was wrong. He ate that kind of candy on the way here, but he just tasted other sweetness from Le Shaoning's mouth. Thinking of Le Shaoning's unusual reaction when he just entered the door, Conor seemed to realize something.

He stood up, walked to the kitchen, and opened the waste recycling machine box in the corner.

"Wah la la one one" The hot water from the shower rained down on Le Shaoning's naked upper body, he touched his face, looked at himself in the mirror with his blushing face, and slowly exhaled.

"Peng." Le Shaoning had locked the bathroom door on purpose, and someone was trying to open it now.

"Wait for me to finish washing then..." Le Shaoning was halfway through, when he suddenly remembered that he threw the jar into the kitchen trash can. Could it be that there was a

sudden "drip" on the door, and the door card used by the officer came from Force open. Le Shaoning panicked to death, but the soles of his feet slipped and he fell to the floor with his bare buttocks.

He grinned and half-opened his eyes, all he could see was Conor's straight military trousers, wrapping his slender legs, and his thick-soled military boots stepping on the water-soaked ground.

"Why are you so careless?" The softer Konor's voice was, the more panicked Le Shaoning became.

Before he could get up, Conor had already picked him up from the floor and asked, "Who gave you the candy?"

He knew that Conor was going to ask this!

"Why don't you just take a few bites of Gu Yunqi's candy? !" Le Shaoning was so frightened that he couldn't stand it. He was so afraid that he would get mad, so he didn't ask himself, "Why can't I eat it? I won't lose a piece of meat!"

"Of course you can eat it," Connor rubbed his ass slowly, "I didn't say you couldn't eat it. Le Shaoning felt that he had hit something, but he had called 0404, and was silent for a moment. Connor thought about it. Today, I let Shaoning play a yard, but now that idea has been given up.

"Pada. Le Shaoning shuddered and wanted to run, but was dragged back immediately, and his wrist was tied by Conor's belt.

He was pushed against the bathtub, his legs were wide open, and Conor was soaked in water and pressed against his shirt. Le Shaoning's thin waist...

£::.Connor's breath seemed to burn Le Shaoning, biting red marks one after another on his snow-white skin.

"What, what!" Le Shaoning Shaoning knew that he hadn't come in, so he acquiesced with trembling, but soon the pillars between his legs felt different, as if a sharp blade was threateningly pressing against the base of his legs, which could cut through the skin with a little force.

" "Connor licked the corner of Le Shaoning's lips sideways, pressing his elbows above his head, facing forward involuntarily, staring at Le Shaoning's red eyes, "Did you see clearly? This should have been in your body.

  Le Shaoning's mind went blank, and his body trembled as he was pushed against the corner.

Conor's stature is tall and sturdy, and he belongs to a pure male's very aggressive body. There is no room for resistance even if he is caught by such a person.

"Ah!" The skin inside his leg was crushed strongly, Le Shaoning gasped in pain, his body melting as if it was about to be destroyed.

Every nerve seemed to be immersed, and the paralyzed and awake was terrifying, telling him deeply and clearly how Conor would expand terribly in the future once he entered the susceptible period, and tightly C to the deepest part. , sleepless until he got pregnant.

Le Shaoning seemed to be sitting on the back of a giant dragon, the sharp edges and corners of the opponent rubbed his soft and delicate petals fiercely, and the wet voice kept whirling above the ceiling.

Le Shaoning reluctantly let out a crying voice: "Yeah! Don't..." The belt rubbed his wrists, and the skin was oozing blood.

The liquid spilled and slid down the thigh.

Conor's palm pressed Le Shaoning so hot that he almost scratched Conor's back.

"Stay away from Gu Yunqi," Conor's fingers slid over Le Shaoning's slender forearm, "he is not a good person, especially someone like you, who is easy to be deceived by him.

He panted, his angular side His face was stained with water droplets from the bathroom, reflecting a sexy light. When he spoke, his voice was a little hoarse, and his emotions were obvious.

Le Shaoning's back was going to scratch the bathroom tiles, and his red eyes were finally released. Only one foot fell to the ground, and the whole body was in severe pain. There were hickey marks on the neck and finger marks on the waist, as if being pressed and beaten. 120cc58

"I-I know," Le Shaoning took a breath. Nose, trembling lips, "Connor, my wrist hurts."

His wrists were also tied by Conor's belt, so bound like a prisoner.

"Isn't it very beautiful?" Conor narrowed his eyes, opened his mouth and bit Le Shaoning's red and white ears, "I forgot to say that you are very sexy in military uniforms. I hope one day I can let you wear C you."

Ah Ah, perverts, ah, one by one!

Le Shaoning's screams of indignation were drowned in Conor's kiss and the hot water poured from the shower.

Star TV brought a large number of staff members of the program group.

In the empty training ground, there were a lot of people coming and going and huge and complex equipment. The media took pictures and the students' discussions were buzzing.

"It's really Gu Xiaoyu!" "My God, his skin is really white and fine, and his grandma

looks so cute!

"

Going to the elite class to experience the life of a military cadet in the elite class for a whole day means that the two hottest figures who are most concerned by the people of the whole country will be in the same frame again.

[I've got the popcorn! Waiting for my CP to make candy! Hahaha!]

[Where's the general? How come I haven't seen the general yet? Being able to do special interviews and seeing the admiral on TV shows is really like a dream.]

[Isn't the admiral already married to someone? He and Gu Xiaoyu?]

[Why are people still mentioning this ? The matter, don't you know that the admiral has submitted applications for revocation of marriage many times? It's just three months have not yet arrived, anyway, the admiral and that inexplicable thing, what can't you do?] The popularity of the 910440966

live broadcast platform has been topped At the top of current affairs hotspots, the number of hits has reached millions in just ten minutes.

"Hello everyone, we're going to train together today, please give me more advice."

Gu Xiaoyu wears the uniform of an elite class military cadet, looks lively and energetic, and is very eye-catching when she smiles sweetly. Stand next to student No. 17, and don't get left behind!" The

barrage quickly popped up [Steenfork's instructor is so fierce, I'm a little sad for our grievances]

No. 17 is Le Shaoning, so he watched Gu Xiaoyu ran to him in small steps, and there was still a smell of 0 on his body when he passed by. A Tao was not used to this smell and sneezed. Gu Xiaoyu has a

good appearance and fair skin. Crowd, the program team obviously wanted to highlight this point, so they adjusted the camera to the front of the team, but they didn't expect Le Shaoning to be clearly captured from this angle.

[The second in the penultimate row is Is it my Xiaoyu? Ahhh, he is so cute, so white!]

[Is it a fake fan upstairs, Xiaoyu is obviously the one on the far right]

[Wait a minute, who is the second military cadet in that station? ? It looks too good-looking!]

The amount of barrage suddenly doubled, so that the audience could hardly read the comments.

When Gu Yunqi arrived, what he saw was the scene where the elite class had assembled and was about to warm up before training.

Le Shaoning was wearing a pale gray combat uniform. He stood with his hands behind his back and his legs apart. His back was straight as if he was wearing steel nails. His lines were unbelievably smooth . Whether it

is the slightly pursed rose-colored lips or the serious and determined eyes, they are so dazzling that people can't take their eyes off.

Different from the character set up by his younger brother, Le Shaoning has really experienced the battlefield and has experience. Military academy students, just from the neatness of the training movements, Gu Xiaoyu seems

that the operation of the program group is really miscalculated. They never thought that there would be one in the elite class.

0mega.

[I heard a long time ago that there is a 0mega in the elite class, but I didn't expect it to be true, it's amazing]

There is a small screen of live feedback provided by the follow-up camera around Gu Xiaoyu, you can clearly observe the update of the bullet screen comments, see these comments , his eyebrows jumped, and he glanced at Le Shaoning next to him.

"Run five laps to warm up the playground, finish it within ten minutes, and those who fall behind will be punished as usual!" The instructor just finished yelling when someone said something in his ear. It was obvious that the instructor frowned, but he changed his words." If your body is really uncomfortable, you can reduce the amount appropriately."

Said this on the surface, but most of the military academies know well that this sentence is for Gu Xiaoyu, and their training intensity is not something that ordinary people can casually achieve. At the level, when the physical strength is exhausted, things will be troublesome.

"Xiaoyu, just run if you can't insist, you don't need to follow." The agent reminded in a low voice.

Then he insisted on following the elite class to finish the run. Of course, this run made him pale, panting like a cow, and almost fell when he stopped.

"Are you all right?" Le Shaoning looked at his crumbling appearance, afraid that he might faint, so he kindly gave him a hand.

"No problem," Gu Xiaoyu smiled weakly, "You soldiers train like this every day, anyway, I'm here to experience your hard work. If I don't follow suit, how can I be worthy of

this status."

Brother, let's run for five laps. Exercise is a warm-up, not an all-day training program. Where have you been?

Le Shaoning knew that this man would stick to his character, so he let go of Gu Xiaoyu.

As soon as Gu Xiaoyu was released, he almost fell, and glanced resentfully in Le Shaoning's direction.

Wait, you can't beat me.

Xiaoyu woo woo mommy is distressed, don't be strong ah qwq]

[Running five laps to warm up, the training intensity is really strong... Speaking of that 0, after the run is like nothing, I'm so envious, if only I had such a high talent] After that, I entered the real training, Conor The figure finally appeared on the training ground.

Not only Gu Xiaoyu's eyes lit up, but the audience also went crazy with excitement.

[Ah, same frame, same frame! Same frame screenshot!]

However, Conor bypassed Gu Xiaoyu and walked straight to Le Shaoning who was bowing his head and hammering his legs.

"How's the heart rate?"

"It's much better than before," Le Shaoning breathed a sigh of relief, "the special training is really useful.

"That's good. "Connor showed a rare smile.

[Damn, the admiral laughed! Is it my eyes?]

[He looks like that 0]

[The admiral is an instructor, isn't it normal to care about the students? ]

[That's right, and the general seems to be in a very good mood today, it must be because of Xiaoyu's arrival]

Gu Xiaoyu bit his lip, looking at Le Shaoning with more anger. After the warm-up run, it was cross-country training. The group set off from the woods, even if it

took two hours to complete. While the cameraman was still switching venues, Gu Xiaoyu walked up to Le Shaoning who was exercising and asked with a smile, "Your name is Le Shaoning?

" ?" Le Shaoning didn't expect Gu Xiaoyu to follow him even for cross-country training, he straightened up and raised his eyebrows, "Why?

" "I saw you in the elite trials before, and you are better than I thought. Gu Xiaoyu said deliberately, "Connor also mentioned you in front of me, saying that you are a very good student."

Le Shaoning didn't answer at all: "Oh, I think so too.

Gu Xiaoyu:

"He should still be your marriage partner, right?" Seeing Le Shaoning as if nothing had happened, Gu Xiaoyu was unwilling to give up and continued, "I wonder how you two have been doing recently? I think Conor is very busy."

Le Shaoning paused, stopped and looked back at Gu Xiaoyu.

Gu Xiaoyu raised his chin proudly, thinking that he had hit the other person's pain point.

It's not over, right? You have to compare with me?

That's what you want.

Le Shaoning pulled his collar and deliberately revealed the hickey on the side of his neck with a pure face: "Yeah, he's been busy dating me recently."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
656K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
978K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...