[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

17-18

934 38 4
By chibi_frost

 Check, while reminding ramble.

Le Shaoning patiently listened to her thousands of instructions, and when the female nurse disappeared at the door, she quickly escaped from the ward.

He has been lying in the infirmary for three whole days, and the injury is almost complete, but it also means that the training progress of him and others has become a big part, even if it is only three days,

if you want to improve your physical fitness Since, this threshold is quite large, and Le Shaoning has a headache just thinking about it.

When he arrived at the training ground, there were only a few scattered people left. Just as Le Shaoning planned to put his belongings away and go back to the designated dormitory to rest, the dormitory head of the dormitory building suddenly stopped him.

"Special training guidance?" Le Shaoning's face changed suddenly, "Why, I don't know about this?"

"The emergency dispatch orders issued by the military superiors are all temporarily enforced," the dormitory head explained patiently, enough dormitories , Isn't it a good thing to have officers who are willing to adjust more rooms? Besides, you and everyone have delayed too much progress, and you really need extra special training to make up for it. Le Shaoning remained silent.

As Konor said, the imperial power is more powerful than that of the federation. The military's orders can even override the school rules. Even if the background of Inmiton is the imperial family, the The arrangement of the military superiors must be followed. The

officer's dormitory is not far from the cadet's dormitory, but the decoration and equipment here will naturally be more advanced and complete.

When Le Shaoning walked in, a figure was sitting on the swivel chair in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. The big clock behind him turned "clack-clack-clack", and the opponent's slender fingers drew a trace on the electronic display screen, and the movements were classified as skilled.

"You arranged the special training guidance?" Konor didn't speak, just swiped As soon as he came over, Le Shaoning felt the invisible spread.

"Of course it's not me," Conor said in a low voice, "Remember those recruits from the mercenary regiment?" Of course Le Shaoning

remembered that he was just watching. Watching Conor press the group of tangled muscles to the ground one by one and beat him, any fighting skills are vulnerable to absolute strength suppression.

"After the war is over, I will be responsible for the promotion and training of the future legion that the military department pays close attention to, including your elite class and the new mercenary legion

. It's too bad." Conor raised his lips, and there was a little more calm pressure in his eyes, "The elite class is not an ordinary class, so I don't want the people of the whole country to see a joke, so I make up for it. Le

Shaoning looked at him warily, as if thinking about the authenticity of what he said, and after a long time he said vaguely: "Then there is no need to live in a dormitory..." The

room was just the two of them, breathing silently. Hearing that, Le Shaoning's words naturally entered Conor's ears.

Then he stood up, walked slowly to Le Shaoning, and leaned down slightly: "You care about this matter? '

"I just hope that you can train me fairly and strictly, sir, and not show your own selfish desires." Connor laughed again, but this time his voice was in a tone. It was cold, and there was a faint anger in his half-squinted eyes: "A selfish desire? What are you afraid of, afraid that as an Alpha, I will mark my body as 0 miles?"

Le Shaoning said nothing. you. As long as it involves fighting or training, Ke Nuoer's attitude, words and deeds will be very different from usual. Of course, Le Shaoning will not doubt Ke Nuoer's self-discipline. What kind of words Gangwang said is actually to humiliate Ke Nuoer, and In reply to what Conor had said to Owen before. Conor's mood fluctuated obviously, and it seemed that the humiliating effect was successful. 747650406

"Go and rest, special training will start at five o'clock tomorrow morning." Conor pressed his eyebrows.

"Okay, sir."

Le Shaoning never imagined that his cohabitation with Conor would be achieved in this way. The two people's rooms were far apart, but after Le Shaoning took a bath, when he went to bed, he still seemed to smell male. Thinking it was an illusion, Le Shaoning didn't notice it.

Le Shaoning's sleep quality has always been very good since he started the elite class training. He has not had a dream for a long time, but this time he had a rare dream.

In the dream, he was crushed by someone and invaded from all directions. He couldn't break free no matter what. He knew that the other party was Conor, and he thought that he was still dreaming about Conor. Young Master Le Ning felt even more ashamed. In reality, Le Shaoning frowned and seemed to be sleeping quite badly. , the light on the earlobe brightened, and soon the air converter in the room was turned on. The converter blew "Hula Hula", the refreshing breath replaced the smell just now, Le Shaoning couldn't help relaxing his tense body and gradually fell into a deep sleep.

The silver dragon, who turned into a small robot, was lying on the outside, and hammered the wall with hatred.

"Xiaoguangshi is too smart!"

It thought for a while, then sneakily returned to Conor's room, and carefully dropped a small bottle of droplets into the air converter, where there were just a few from Le Shaoning's room. Pheromones collected from here. Konor had received pheromone resistance training, so most of the 0 difficulties had an impact on him. Originally, Yinlong wanted to take this opportunity to secretly release pheromones into Le Shaoning's room to cultivate goodwill, but Le Shaoning has Time is there, you can only give up temporarily.

It's just a pheromone anyway, if the general is affected, it's his own problem, nothing to do with me! Yinlong threw all the blame on Conor. He felt that he was looking at the strategic information with the light on. After a while, he smelled something keenly and turned his attention to Le Shaoning's room not far away. The opponent's door was tightly closed,

Without a trace of light, Conor rubbed his brows, thinking that he was hallucinating from being too tired, so he turned off the light and planned to take a rest, where would he have thought that his own mecha would turn his elbows out to pit him.

As soon as he closed his eyes, an adult 0 appeared in his mind, with his hands tied behind his back, standing upright on the training ground, his pure black military uniform was neat and meticulous, his face had not completely faded away, young and delicate, Facing the sun, it exudes dazzling vigor. Conor knew that this had really happened, when the voice outside the door interrupted them, so he did not answer Le Shaoning's question.

Now in the dream, the scene is repeated.

He held the opponent's slender wrist, pressed his head down, and whispered between his lips, "Guess what?"

Le Shaoning in the dream was truly stunned for two seconds, then Conor stretched out his hand and groped for his flexible The waist, slid all the way to the base of the legs, slowly and firmly separated his legs. , Le Shaoning arrived at the place designated by Conor on time.

"Have you operated it before?"

Le Shaoning shook his head: "I have only been in contact with mecha simulators.

"How did you fight the Zerg army at that time?"

Le Shaoning thought for a moment and replied: "I'm not impressed, I just remember the time of the past. The nerve belt completely wrapped me, and the actions after that were all according to my imagination.

"Do you often perform simulated combat training in your brain?"

"Yes, because my physical strength is not enough to support me for more intensive physical training, so I fight through imagination."

"Your 3S mecha light time is the current Until the end of the world. The most powerful and oldest intelligent mecha in existence, different from my fighting mecha, the Silver Dragon, as long as your spiritual power reaches a certain degree of fit, you do not need any mecha operation skills , it only needs to be operated through the connection of the spiritual bond, but also, strong spiritual power also needs to rely on enough physical background, otherwise there will be a situation where you are challenged for the first time. "Le Shaoning listened carefully to Conor's words, his dark eyes were pure and ignorant.

"According to your physical condition, Guang Shi and I have jointly formulated a training plan that suits you." Conor put down the scoreboard in his hand and said to Le Shaoning, "Come here.

Le Shaoning was taken aback: "What?

" I'm your opponent trying to touch my back. Conor rolled up his sleeves, revealing his strong and smooth arms, "I heard that your combat prediction is very powerful, and you can specifically attack the opponent's weaknesses, so come and try." "Fighting with Conor?

"You can only do it if you believe you can do it," Conor said with a cold and arrogant expression, "Can't you do it even when you meet me? Little boy." "

You wait, Lao Tzu will throw his fist into your face immediately. Le Shaoning gritted his teeth, moved his wrist and ankle in place, quickly adjusted his condition, and rushed towards Konor.

His speed was faster than he imagined. It was fast, but he saw Conor still in front of him a second ago, but suddenly came behind him the next second.

 "With such a flawed move, are you deliberately luring the enemy?" Konor's voice sounded almost close to his ear.

Le Shaoning was completely unresponsive to the air strike, and the moment he heard the sound, his pupils shrank. 747650675

As if not letting Le Shaoning escape, Conor's arm suddenly hugged his waist, Le Shaoning was about to break free, but he did not expect that the strength of this single arm was extremely terrifying, and the next moment he was unexpectedly reacted. Press down to the ground. too fast.

Le Shaoning opened his eyes wide and panted heavily.

Even if he knew where Connor would attack and could clearly see where his body was weak when he moved, he didn't even have time to move, let alone defeat Conor.

"Do you know now?" Conor pressed Le Shaoning hard on the ground, his hair slid across Le Shaoning's cheeks, and his breath was close at hand, "Your prediction can deal with ordinary people. But meeting the real Zerg army won't do anything.

Can your perverted physique compare with the Zerg army?

Le Shaoning held his breath and complained in his heart.

Conor saw Le Shaoning's cheeks bulge a little, obviously a pair of He looked incompetent and furious, but he couldn't resist, but he didn't know how cute this look was, so he couldn't help pinching his cheek.

Le Shaoning: "He was teasing me just now?"

Le Shaoning: "Just It's not an illusion, he's just teasing me!"

Le Shaoning shouted angrily, but in fact he still couldn't beat Conor, and was thrown to and fro like a sandbag. He did 50 sit-ups.

At the end of the training, Le Shaoning lay on the ground in the center of the training ground, not even wanting to move a finger, so he scolded Conor 10,000 times in his heart.

What about taking care of the patients? Torturing him on purpose?

"Don't lie there, get up and move around, it's not good for your health." Conor sat on the sofa, flipping through the books in his hand, and he didn't look like he had just experienced a battle. Yile Shaoning suffered from

back pain, back pain, hand pain, and leg pain. He was in a bad mood when the pain started. Especially when he thought about the previous fight, Conor still pinched his face with ease, feeling even more aggrieved and turned his head. They didn't want to look at Conor and pretended not to hear.

Ten minutes passed, and the two of them remained in the same posture as ten minutes ago, and no one spoke. Le Shaoning thought to himself that Conor was definitely doing it on purpose, unless he apologized, he would not get up without an apology. Conor thought that he did deliberately pinch Le Shaoning's face, who made him as tender as milk, but he would not admit it, because he is an objective and self-disciplined general. The silver dragon finished its nap and turned into a robotic eagle, flying around the ceiling. The body of the mecha is too big, but it often comes out to move to ensure that the mechanical parts will not be solidified, so most of the three forms run at first, but it can be simulated in a finer and wider range in light. Yinlong finally made it to the end of Conor and Le Shaoning's training, but now the two of them are still sitting here, so anxious that he loses his hair.

Why don't you come by yourself! Long anxiously hovered over Le Shaoning's head for a long time, trying to take away the light on Le Shaoning's earlobe, but he didn't pay attention and pecked Le Shaoning's neck, causing Le Shaoning to immediately hurt. Jump up from the ground.

"Admiral, can you put away your bird!" Le Shaoning said angrily.

Conor: After throwing the silver dragon out, Conor returned to the room, Le Shaoning was sitting on the sofa with his back to him cross-legged, his head lowered and his neck touched, even without looking at his expression, he could sense his mood not good. Conor couldn't help but wonder if he had bullied him a little too hard.

"Let me take a look at it for you."

Le Shaoning's skin was thin, and Yinlong just scratched his skin, and now blood is oozing out.

"No need." Er said: "The eagle that the silver dragon turned into is metal, be careful of tetanus."

Le Shaoning's wrist was caught.

The Band-Aid was placed on the side of his neck. Le Shaoning looked at his neck in the mirror and always felt that it was a bit strange to put a Band-Aid in this place, but he couldn't say why.

The light on the earlobe had already been taken off by Le Shaoning and placed on the table. After a few minutes, an afterimage flashed by, probably swept away by Yinlong's tentacles, and Le Shaoning could no longer stop

"Yinlong". Why do you want time so much?'

"Because I like him. Conor replied lightly. "Do mechas

have feelings too?"

"Mechas have reached the wisdom of human beings, and naturally they also have feelings," Conor stared at Le Shaoning, "Your time is the king of wisdom, most of the time It only took two or three years for the mecha to follow the master to fight, but since it was created in light time until now, I have only recognized the master twice, once with you, and once with senior Xie Yu, who is the greatest of the other mechas. The difference is true emotional loyalty to the master. Le

Shaoning was surprised: "Do you mean that Yinlong will give up on you one day and find someone else to recognize him as his master?" Konor replied: "Yinlong was passed down to me by my teacher, and my parents died." During the Zerg war, the teacher raised me. According to what he said, Yinlong has undergone at least five mechanism updates. The first five times were trained and tested as experimental combat armors. In a sense, I should be his second master. "

After all, the Silver Dragon is the first 3, so many repairs are to be expected.

But a mecha as sensitive as the Silver Dragon was cruelly abandoned by the owner so many times, and must have been sad for a long time.

Conor Raising his eyes, looking at Le Shaoning's gloomy expression, he asked, "What's wrong, does it still hurt?"

"No," Le Shaoning shook his head. "I was just thinking, if Yinlong wanted to be with Kwang Shi so much, would he be afraid that one day, you would suddenly leave him for some reason. Conor's movements paused. After the mecha recognized the master , it means that he has become a forever comrade-in-arms with that human being. Even if it is not an intelligent mecha, human beings will feel reluctant to give up. For intelligent mechas like Yinlong and Guangshi, Conor and Le Shaoning For them, they are like relatives.

It must be very sad to watch their relatives leave again and again like this. To be with them, parting is just for a better encounter, they are all very smart, so this is also true I will understand it by heart."

Le Shaoning was slightly taken aback.

As he was talking, Conor suddenly changed the conversation: "Since you are so worried about Yinlong, why don't you talk to Guangshi and let him be with Yinlong?

" Le Shaoning Petrochemical, "They are all male... .."

"That's just because they think they are male. In fact, the structure of the mecha doesn't differentiate between men and women," Connor reminded kindly, only then did

Le Shaoning realize how close they were when they spoke.

For the convenience of Connor Helping him with medicine, Le Shaoning hugged his legs and huddled in front of the sofa cushions. Conor stretched out his arms to seal the sides, imprisoning Le Shaoning in front of him like a cage.

He can be taken, possessed, and then Pregnant.

Ke Nuoer stared straight at him, Le Shaoning's back was stiff, and his mind went blank at that moment.

Conor's pheromone melted into the air invisibly, and he didn't know when it had completely filled his breath. He felt dizzy after taking a sip, making his body weak and quietly losing his body's alertness.

Le Shaoning's lower back was pressed against Conor's palm and slowly tightened. He trembled a little, trying to break free but had no strength , his cheeks started to heat up.

"Did someone say your pheromone?" Conor's nose brushed against Le Shaoning's hair, and the breath he exhaled lightly touched the tips of his red ears, "Sweet, like a small toffee. "

Le Shaoning's face became hot. Admiral Conor! Your personality is broken, you know?

You should scold me for not being strong-willed, weak and squeamish, just crying at every turn, why would you say such a line!!

Could it be that the silver dragon turns into the air again Something strange has been added to the device!?

Le Shaoning raised his head, desperately trying to see the air converter above his head, but his lips were closer to Conor's chin during this action session.

The next second, Le Shaoning pinched the tip of his chin. Conor's fingertips were so hot that Le Shaoning wanted to shrink back, and the distance between their lips was only one centimeter apart when they spoke.

As soon as the words fell, Le Shaoning felt that the gap between his lips was filled. Conor's tongue pried open his teeth, and the strong male breath entered his mouth domineeringly, making a moist and blushing sound. Le Shaoning desperately tried to push Conor's chest away, but his lips were bitten hard, and breaking free would cause a slight tingling sensation. Conor used to dislike people crying in front of him, but he found that he liked watching Le Shaoning cry.

I especially wanted to see his timid and tearful seductive appearance when he was overwhelmed by being entered and couldn't stand it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 23.8K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
342K 26.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...