[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

7-8

909 38 3
By chibi_frost

 Conor frowned: "Where is he?" Reiner said: "It was in the waiting room before, but you have been training for too long, so I let him go to the rest room." Shaoning waited for nearly seven hours , all fell asleep on the sofa in the waiting room, woke up once in the middle, and found that Conor was still commanding the group of mercenaries fiercely, everyone had lost the air and anger of a few hours ago, everyone's face, With weariness and fear, it was obvious that he had been beaten. The battlefield between men is like this, regardless of the rank or background, they only speak with their fists. Reiner saw that Le Shaoning was waiting for pity, so he told him to go to the rest room. After all, there is air conditioning and tea there, which is more suitable for fun.

There was no one in the rest room, the sound insulation was very good, and the sound of the drills and simulated explosions outside could not be heard at all. Le Shaoning put down his small backpack and carefully took out a round box and opened it. The box is filled with hand-assembled wood, and the parts are fine. Even if several people assemble it together, it will take nearly two months, but Le Shaoning can complete it in a week by himself. In fact, Le Shaoning found out about Admiral Conor's birthday very early, and prepared a gift in advance to bring it to him today. By the way, he thanked Conor for taking him to the hospital that day. 615451=Connor and the others have not finished their training yet, Le Shaoning wrapped his coat tightly, found the corner of the sofa, put his head against the sofa cushion, and dozed off with his eyes closed. While in a daze, Le Shaoning suddenly heard the sound of the door being pushed open from the outside.

He shuddered violently, woke up most of the drowsiness instantly, sat up from the sofa, and looked at the door in shock with a mess of hair on his head.

"Huh?" The visitor found Le Shaoning indoors and raised his eyebrows slightly. He was a tall man, wearing a dark casual suit, with a handsome face and a fair complexion, but the more he looked at him, the more Le Shaoning felt familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before. The other party didn't say anything. He closed the door and walked over. Le Shaoning keenly smelled the strong pheromone smell exuding from him, and noticed the top of the other party, so he looked more alert. Gu Yunqi looked at the thin, fair-skinned young man and stood up from the sofa in fear, and asked with great interest, "Who are you? How did you get in?" This is Admiral Conor's rest room. How did you get in? He muttered in his heart, but he was too nervous to speak, and was even forced to shrink back by the breath of his pheromone. Gu Yunqi came to the table, glanced over the model on the table, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

After all, he is a veteran in the business circles, and he is quite familiar with high-tech products of this quality. In order to assemble to this level, not only a strong spatial association is required, but also sufficient patience. It is not a project that ordinary people can complete. , It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a work of art.

He stretched out his fingers, touched the delicate parts on it, and asked, "You made this all?"

"Don't touch it," Le Shaoning watched him touch it, for fear that the model would be damaged by him, so he was so anxious It's incredible, but considering the other party, he didn't dare to act rashly. It took him a long time to gather up his courage and say fiercely, "If you move my things without my consent, I'll be angry..." Gu Yunqi was even more surprised. . Seeing the boy's puffed-up appearance, those round, black and bright drooping eyes stared up like an angry little kitten, thinking that he was very intimidating, but in fact it wasn't scary at all

, "You don't know me? ' he said with great interest. Do you want to know you? Le Shaoning looked at him suspiciously: "...You are also Admiral Conor's adjutant?" Gu Yunqi rarely takes the initiative to talk to strangers, except for his beloved younger brother, this is the first time he Seeing that he was a little angry, he felt itchy for some reason, so he pinched Le Shaoning's cheek and said with a smile: "I guessed wrong, I will punish you." Probably looking at Le Shaoning The silly look is particularly attractive, but Gu Yunqi didn't control his hand, and his palm fell on his cat-like soft black hair, and he rubbed it twice: "Who told you to sleep here, I'm really disobedient. Le Shaoning's face was pinched, and now he was rubbing his head like a dog's head. He was so angry that he grabbed Gu Yunqi's wrist and said, "Don't touch me! When the voice came out, both of them stopped their movements. When Conor called the other party's name, Le Shaoning finally knew why he was watching this. It was Gu Xiaoyu's brother, of course the two looked alike. Le Shaoning only saw Gu Xiaoyu on TV a few days ago. Where have I seen Gu Yunqi?

But what did Conor say? He felt like he was flirting with Gu Yunqi? Feelings of grievance and anger exploded from Le Shaoning's chest in an instant, and the bitter taste spread to the tip of his tongue, making his nose uncontrollable The ground began to feel sour. Reiner followed behind, and was taken aback by the formation, and quickly stepped forward to explain: "Mr. Gu is here today to discuss cooperation with the headquarters. The meeting has just ended, and I came to ask you something by the way. . "

"Anderson, Xiaoyu has a show some time ago, and wants to invite you to go with me. Would you like to think about it?" Gu Yunqi said with a smile, "The remuneration will not disappoint you.

"I don't lack that kind of thing," Connor said coldly Flicking the past, "I don't have time to go to any shows. Then he went straight to Le Shaoning who was standing in the corner, frowned and said, "What are you still doing here? Do you know what, it's time, when the school found out that you didn't go to bed on time and deducted points, don't blame me. on the head. Le Shaoning pursed his lips and didn't speak. He pinched his fingers unconsciously. When he was nervous and anxious, he would have this habitual movement. When he fell while running the other day, the scraped wound on his finger was bleeding.

"Master Le!" Reiner was startled when he saw the blood dripping from Le Shaoning's fingertips.

Only then did Le Shaoning realize that he had rubbed the skin of the wound that was not yet fully healed, and his body trembled with pain. , the next second a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist, dragging him and striding out the door. "Connor's cousin?" Connor gave Reiner an order, saying that he can't tell anyone ) Buta's relationship with Le Shaoning, so Reiner only

He had to answer hesitantly: "Yes... Yes.

"Then this is the first time I've heard of it," Gu Yunqi rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes slightly, "It's amazing, Anderson can be so cute. 's brother. "Le Shaoning was dragged forward by Conor. His legs were not as long as Conor's. He stumbled while walking, and he could only keep up with a trot. Soon he was taken to another room, and Conor pressed Switching the switch, Le Shaoning stretched Le Shaoning's hand under the flowing water, and the water with a special healing factor flowed through his fingers, causing Le Shaoning to gasp in pain, and his eyes instantly turned red. He imagined it even bigger. When he circled his wrist, he could still leave a big circle, as if he could break it with a little more force.

He remembered that when Conor was training recruits on the training ground before, such a hand, He can easily smash broken chests and hard ribs. The pain made Le Shaoning tremble badly. His wrists were so slender that they looked like they were malnourished. They were too white. After the blood stains were washed away by the water, only the pale ones remained. The wound was cracked. After cleaning the wound, Conor took him back to the rest room. Gu Yunqi and Reiner were no longer in it. Conor held his finger with a cold face, found the medical box and wrapped the white bandage around it.

"If you're afraid of pain, don't be strong in the first place. It took Ning a few seconds to realize that Conor was referring to the five laps he and Owen ran.

So he buried his head and didn't speak. Conor wrapped a bandage for him, Le Shaoning sat motionless, and half a minute later, he "I didn't flirt with him.

The end sound was trembling, weak and light, as if extremely frightened and aggrieved.

"I only like you, I don't flirt with others..." Le Shaoning cried so much that his voice choked, "I know you hate me, I cry, I don't want to cry, but I'm uncomfortable, I'm not afraid of pain at all... .. I'm afraid you hate me." Conor's movements stopped. Tears flowed down Le Shaoning's face, her thin eyelids were swollen, and her dark eyes were filled with mist, which made her heart hurt. Conor turned his head silently and noticed the model of the aircraft carrier on the table. It is piece by piece, dedicated and carefully put together by young people. Waited for him for more than seven hours with a gift, was bullied, and explained to him instead of complaining at the first time. In fact, Conor knew that he was not flirting with Gu Yunqi, but he just saw the boy's soft hair being rubbed and rubbed by others, and felt a little irritable in his heart, so he said that kind of thing unconsciously. Le Shaoning cried so hard that he couldn't see Conor's face until his hair was gently pushed away.

 Le Shaoning's eyelids were swollen and painful. Because he kept reaching out and rubbing, it was uncomfortable to even open his eyes. Conor's fingertips touched his forehead, and there were thin calluses formed by holding guns all the year round on his fingertips. The temperature was far higher than his own, causing him to shiver slightly.

"What are you doing here?" Conor wiped the tears from his eyes with his fingertips, and there was a rare sense of helplessness in his tone.

Le Shaoning's voice was not loud, and he moved his lips in a low voice: "Birthday."

As a federal general, commander of the three armies, and a benchmark figure in the hearts of thousands of soldiers, every move - every move is highly anticipated. Conor Anderson's Daily life has always been low-key and simple.

For him, birthday gifts or parties are optional things that waste time and money. If reporters take pictures, there may be bad rumors, which will have a negative impact on the federal government and the military, so he never accepts them. Gifts from anyone, including family and friends. He immediately said, "If you don't want it...I can take it back." The

typical Oriental black hair and black eyes, black eyelashes stained with sparkling tears, two black eyes staring roundly at people, like A puppy, such eyes can't hide anything.

If it was in the past, there was someone crying in front of him so disorderly, Konor couldn't help throwing the person out the window, but for some reason, he couldn't start with Le Shaoning in front of him.

It seems like a young child, but his personality is unexpectedly stubborn, clingy and annoying, with messy hair and soft face, standing there makes people want to bully him, and

the irritability of bullying is gradually increasing. The mind of Admiral Conor emerged. 120 hands, without saying a word with a cold face.

Le Shaoning heard the footsteps of Conor leaving, the door was violently opened and closed, and the space fell into silence immediately. There was no one but him, and it was terribly empty.

Le Shaoning sat on the edge of the sofa, motionless, staring blankly at his bandaged but still bleeding fingers, as if in a daze. Le Shaoning said nothing.

The system reluctantly continued: "Mr. Le, do you still decide to waste time in this place?"

"No," Le Shaoning was silent for a moment, and finally spoke up. The volume was not high, but there was an unexpected sense of calmness. "I am his lover, I believe him."

After sitting for less than five minutes, the door was suddenly reopened from the outside. When the door opened, Le Shaoning was stunned, and when he raised his head, his face was still confused. Konor closed the door and walked over, quickly peeling something in his hands. When he came to Le Shaoning, he raised his hand and said in a low voice, "Open your mouth." Le Shaoning opened his mouth obediently. The tip of his tongue tasted something very sweet, and a rich milky fragrance spread in his mouth immediately.

He was holding something, puffing out his cheeks, and looked up at Conor in shock and stun. What's in his mouth? Toffee? Where did Conor get it? The

dignified general would have such a cute little thing. Le Shaoning could not help feeling that he was being touched, and most of his sadness disappeared instantly.

"Don't touch your injury again, pressing like this will only make the situation worse, do you want to get better?" Conor frowned constantly at Le Shaoning's words and deeds, "Don't come to the federal base to find me in the future, here It's not a family meeting room, it's not a place where you can come here casually." After warning for a long time, he realized that Le Shaoning didn't listen to his words at all.

It's past evening now, and there is still the last rays of light in the sky outside the window. The halo of orange-red and light-gold flows on 0 and his cheeks, imprinting the inconspicuous pear vortex at the corner of his mouth, as well as the pair of curved The crescent-like eyes are as black as agate, and as bright as a starry sky.

"Thank you, General," Le Shaoning's voice was soft and clear, "it's delicious."

Looking at Conor's darkened face, Le Shaoning finally realized something, hurriedly climbed off the sofa, got up and went to the table to put the The model is put away.

"Let's put this here," Conor looked out the window without looking at Le Shaoning, "It's not convenient for you to take it back."

"Okay." Le Shaoning was stunned, carefully retracted his hand, pulled up his backpack, and looked back at the tall general standing by the window. For some reason, he suddenly felt that his figure looked lonely.

"General Conor, I will come back to you when I have a chance.

As Conor said, Le Shaoning was deducted points by the instructor when he returned to the dormitory, and it is estimated that he would have to be punished once or twice, but it was not as serious as the first time. , after all, on the first day of school, the instructors were extremely strict, and largely wanted to scare the freshmen to prevent them from being too arrogant.

"You want to apply for the elite class?" The instructor looked at the application submitted by Le Shaoning, Eyes full of shock, "Are you sure? Where is the elite class with the highest training intensity, you can't bear it with your physical fitness. Le Shaoning insisted: "Teacher, except for the physical fitness monitoring, all of my grades have reached the standard. "

It is a great honor to be able to graduate from the elite class of the Stingfork Federal Military Academy. In the future, if you want to be in the military council, it will be a priority.

Almost every senior officer in the Federation comes from the elite class of the major military academies. , and the military god of war Conor was the first in the Stingfork Military Academy. The

elite class could not find all the students at the time of enrollment, but selected several students with the best comprehensive scores from the students' scores in the first semester. Regardless of Alpha, but throughout the ages, they have been able to enter, and they have entered 0. After all, most of them could not survive the physical fitness level. The

head teacher looked at Le Shaoning's transcript and said with great concern: "Your theoretical class, ideological and moral, and The space conception ability is indeed outstanding, but the actual combat courses can only barely reach the level of D. Even if the elite class is enrolled in the commander's subject, at least it will get a B. class. "

There are still two months," Le Shaoning pursed his lips and looked at her pleadingly. The head

teacher still couldn't resist Le Shaoning's eyes, so he said helplessly: "Okay, I'll help you report it, but In the end, it's up to you to pass. "

Thank you, teacher!"

If you want to cross two levels in actual combat and physical fitness testing, there is only 0 for 0 difficulty.

Therefore, when I heard that Le Shaoning signed up for the elite class, almost all Omegas in Steenfok, watching the music Shaoning always looks like an idol. Of course, Stingfork

was inspired by Le Shaoning's courage. Others, including Langa, wanted to train with Le Shaoning and try to improve their physical test scores from F

at least mentioned D.

With a heavy shoulder fall, Langa was slammed out by Le Shaoning for the third time, and fell to the ground crying and complaining: "Ningning, let's stop practicing, I'm about to fall apart. "

Yes, yes, we've practiced for so long, it's almost done, let's get here today." The other sparring teammates scrambled and said to Le Shaoning feebly.

Le Shaoning wiped the sweat from his cheeks, gritted his teeth and replied, "No, this level is not up to the standard at all.

After saying this, Le Shaoning heard another voice behind him: "Let's practice with me . He was

slightly startled, turned his head and saw Owen's face.

Since Le Shaoning officially rejected Owen, Owen has not come to harass him for a long time, but at this moment, when Le Shaoning sees him again , I saw the arrogant look on his face when he first met Owen.

Behind Owen was a few other elite class Alphas, wearing the same combat uniforms. Today's actual combat class is at 0.

"I heard that you signed up for the elite class?" Owen raised his chin and smiled, "It's a coincidence that I signed up too. Since you said so much arrogance, why don't you show me the future classmates? How's your strength?"

"Are you kidding me? You are an Alpha and Shaoning is a 0mega, how do you two fight? And even if you both sign up for the elite class, it's not necessarily the same major..." Lan

was wandering around . , Even if you fight with them from morning to night, your strength will not improve much.

An excellent Alpha like Owen, although difficult to deal with and possibly dangerous to Le Shaoning, does improve even more.

"It's so rude, Owen, how unbelievable you are to be with 0?" Several people watching the show coaxed, "You still like people before, so you're not showing mercy?"

Le Shaoning wiped his arm with his arm . Wiping the crack at the corner of his mouth, he gritted his teeth and stood up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 25.6K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
155K 31.8K 48
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
976K 23.3K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...