[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

23-24

1.1K 47 1
By chibi_frost

 Le Shaoning was stunned for a moment before he said, "She is the young lady of the Carter family..."

Fu Chenjin put his arms around his waist without saying a word, and after a while, she said "um" and let go of Le Shao. Ning, put the hood back on for him, lowered his silver eyes, and stared at Le Shaoning's black

"Did you see that girl just now?" Fu Chenjin pointed her finger in the direction Anna left, and said leisurely, "She My name is Abby, she is Anna's lover and a servant of the Carter family."

Le Shaoning:

Your blood clans are surprisingly similar, they both like to eat grass.

"Abby is a very serious and serious female blood family," Fu Chenjin's hand gently rubbed Le Shaoning's neck, his lips almost brushed against his earlobe, and asked vaguely and softly, she has promised Anna, you When can you accept me?"

Le Shaoning's earlobe is very sensitive, Fu Chenjin will turn red when he gently rubs it, he touched his earlobe, pursed his lips, and replied after a while, "Let's not talk about that now.

"Well," Fu Chenjin nodded, his eyes were full of smiles,

Le Shaoning's cheeks flushed, and he glanced at him angrily, the white jade-like earlobes were so red, if there was no one else here, Fu Chenjin would definitely grab Le Shaoning Take a bite.

As the bell rang, symbolizing the convening of the meeting, Le Shaoning followed, followed in the footsteps of Fu Chenjin, and was led into a wider hall under the guidance of several servants.

There was a huge round table in the center of the hall, with seats neatly distributed. Several elders, including Fu Wanzhong, who were highly respected in the blood clan, were all in the most concentrated and conspicuous position in the four directions, but the strange thing was that Fu Wanzhong Mingming also came to the home, but he was not seen in the venue, only Fu Chenjin. 747650351

Le Shaoning had never participated in affairs related to the blood clan, so he could not understand what they were talking about, and stood quietly behind Fu Chenjin.

Until an old voice interrupted his daze.

"The transformation of a half-vampire into a blood race has never happened since the blood emperor's death. According to the current code, he cannot be given a corresponding identity. When he

realized that the example mentioned was himself, Le Shaoning couldn't help raising his head.

The speaker was a gray-haired vampire who seemed to be older than Fu Wanzhong, so every sentence had weight.

The venue was silent for a while, and after a while, Le Shaoning heard Fu Chenjin's voice: "The blood family that the first blood emperor first embraced is now called the royal family. If I am the next blood emperor selected by the blood emperor's coffin, and so on, he should at least have the position of an elder. "

When these words came out with a sense of ridicule, almost all the blood tribes were shocked, and even the expressions of several elders changed.

The elders who spoke before immediately sank their faces, and with a slap, the round table stood. Get up: "How can the power of the blood clan in the era of the first blood emperor be compared to today?"

"I never said that I really wanted the position of an elder, and it's still too early to jump." Although Fu Chenjin smiled, there was no trace in his eyes. The smile turned cold, "What I want now is the position of a member of the blood clan. "

Although Fu Chenjin is young, his status in the blood clan is obviously not low. Just these few words have caused pressure on the blood clan present, and the elders are probably used to Fu Chenjin's style of speech, so emotional Instead of becoming more intense, his expression became much more relaxed after hearing the first half of the sentence.

"This requires the approval of the Elder Hall," the eldest elder said solemnly, "After all, he lived as a human before. After 18 years, it is difficult to correct the habits of thinking, and a period of supervision and observation has to be carried out. "

Bang Yiyi"

Fu Chenjin raised his long legs, the soles of his shoes hit the floor heavily, and the sudden sound shocked the other party for a moment.

"Supervision and observation?" Fu Chenjin's long eyelashes projected a sharp line of sight, that There was sarcasm and disdain in his eyes, "Is it enough to put it under the supervision of our Fu family?

Just when the atmosphere was like a tense bowstring, another soft and brisk female voice interrupted the tense atmosphere.

"It's just observation for a while. Of course, it's the safest to leave it to the Fu family. Elder, you will have to trouble you to register the members of the blood clan." The female voice was quite familiar and eased the stiff scene just right.

The vampire who spoke was exactly Anna, whom Le Shaoning had just met outside. With the words of another major force, the Carter family, the other vampires no longer had any objections.

It seems that at this meeting, many families have already begun to replace candidates for important councils in order to train the next head of the family.

Le Shaoning finally understood why Fu Chenjin wanted him to come to this meeting, because he became a blood clan, so Fu Chenjin wanted to help him win a place in the blood clan, even if he could not enter the upper class, he would have this official identity in the future. , Survival acts, etc. are also more favorable.

After the meeting, Fu Chenjin was called away by the Elder Hall again. Le Shaoning waited until the crowd poured out of the meeting hall and waited for him alone outside the door.

"It's you?" Anna's voice came from behind, Le Shaoning turned around, and saw the smart and lovely vampire girl blinking at him curiously.

"Miss Carter," Le Shaoning hurriedly thanked her, "thank you for helping me just now." "Just

call me Anna, I should be a little younger than you, it's a trivial matter today, those old people will just die. I like to arrange new people. Every time I have a meeting, what I like most is to watch Fu Chenjin attack them. It's interesting," Anna asked with a smile, "Are you waiting for Chenjin to come out? You really care about him."

Le Shaoning was silent for a moment . , asked: "Miss Anna, the young master is for me and the elders.

Would it be bad for the temple to be right?"

When this sentence came to the point, Anna paused for a while, as if thinking for a while, before answering: "If you want to be right, it actually started many years ago. The family power and weight of the blood clan, otherwise, today you are likely to be completely driven out of the blood clan on the grounds of semi-vampire transformation, even if you become a real vampire, you will not be able to have their passport. "

Of course, the scene you saw today is not the first time. Fu Chenjin is a famous lunatic in the blood clan. He, so you don't need to be under too much psychological pressure, it has nothing to do with you," Anna shook her head, "It's really hard for you, I can't stand him if you leave me alone.

"By the way, Fu Chenjin now inherits the bloodline of the first blood emperor. I heard that the first blood emperor was able to control seven daughters overnight." Anna winked at Le Shaoning, "If you can't stand it, , you can come to the Carter family to find me at any time." The

last sentence shocked Le Shaoning, and after Anna finished speaking, she left the hall in a happy mood.

Le Shaoning turned around, bowed his forehead respectfully, and replied, "Young master was called away by several elders."

Fu Wanzhong sensed Le Shaoning's intention and nodded with satisfaction, then as if he had remembered something, he asked: " How have you and Chen Jin been getting along recently?"

Fu Wanzhong's words made Le Shaoning choked, not knowing how to answer him for a while.

"I think he likes you quite a bit." I don't know if it was Le Shaoning's delusion. He felt that Fu Wanzhong at the moment seemed to be less strict than usual, and more tired and something that an ordinary father would have. "Our generation is getting older, and we still need you to accompany him in the future."

"I will, sir." Le Shaoning replied seriously.

When Fu Chenjin came out, two full hours had passed since the meeting ended.

There was tiredness and gloom in his eyebrows, and he walked down the stairs, his footsteps stopped gently when his eyes swept forward.

The boy he loves is squatting next to the column of the marble platform with his knees in his arms. I don't know if he is asleep, his long eyelashes are hanging down, and his dark hair hides his thin eyelids, like a deer curled up in a corner to rest. .

The moonlight outside the window sprinkled on his broken hair, bathing the boy in the brilliance of his hands.

The haze in Fu Chenjin's eyes gradually faded, followed by warm colors.

He slowed his pace and squatted down, pressing his knees, rubbed his broad palms against Le Shaoning's cheeks, and said softly, "Ningning?"

Le Shaoning didn't sleep deeply, but the waiting time was too long. I was a little sleepy, so I wanted to temporarily close my eyes, but I didn't expect to fall asleep.

His cheeks were rubbed, and he felt Fu Chenjin's hand with calluses attached to his fingertips, the skin felt rubbed, he frowned unconsciously, and whispered: "Don't rub so hard, it hurts... ."

There was a shallow laughter in front of him, Fu Chenjin was helpless and distressed: "I haven't tried hard yet."

He put one hand on Le Shaoning's back, and the other hand crossed the bend of his leg. , while Le Shaoning was too confused to wake up, he picked him up from the ground.

Le Shaoning sat beside the column for nearly two hours, her soft buttocks were cold, and when Fu Chenjin's hot palm touched it, Le Shaoning moved her waist uncomfortably.

"Go to sleep, I'll take you home."

A reassuring breath came through, as if the heart was connected, Le Shaoning's head was pressed against Fu Chenjin's chest, and when he heard the heartbeat inside, he felt that he was waiting The worry, anxiety, and unease of the time are slowly dissipated.

When he got home, Fu Chenjin put Le Shaoning down, and his body was separated from the source of the heat, which made Le Shaoning, who had just woken up from the dream, very unhappy, so he hugged Fu Chenjin's neck and didn't move.

"Don't let go, want me to sleep with you?"

 Le Shaoning: "Sleep together. Half a minute later, his palms pressed against Le Shaoning's waist, he lifted the quilt and hugged Le Shaoning and lay on it.

Although he touched the quilt, Le Shaoning's butt was also touching . He took Fu Chenjin's belt, kicked his calf with dissatisfaction, and complained softly:

Fu Chenjin's eyes were like a hungry wolf at night, he rubbed Le Shaoning's delicate face and looked at him. Gently rubbed his palm like a cat, the other hand patted the belt buckle loose, and whispered: "It will be harder in a while. Le

Shaoning's eyes were a bit ignorant, and he stared blankly at his trousers being taken off, and then there was a lot of mucus in his legs for some reason, and then he was really stuffed with something hard and hot

. Shaoning was split by Fu Chenjin's legs that he wanted to close, his body undulating like a small boat floating in the ocean, and his face was red from crying. Le Shaoning's face was full of tears, and his vision blurred as he looked at the outline of Fu Chenjin's facial features , I just feel more and more wanting to cry. When Le Shaoning woke up

,

he heard Han Han Cuicui's voice, and then a warm hand grabbed his ankle.

His feet were very sensitive and could be touched. When he woke up, he saw Fu Chenjin under the bed when he opened his eyes.

"Master!" Le Shaoning was so frightened that he retracted his feet, but no matter how he swayed, Fu Chenjin held his ankle tightly, and the thin calluses on his waist His skin hurt, and his eyes slowly turned red, "You don't have to..."

"Why?

"Don't be nervous, just sign a unilateral contract.

Fu Chenjin grabbed his ankle forcibly, bit by bit. Bowing his head, his lips pressed a kiss on the ivory-colored snow-white skin. As the lips touched the skin, a faint light purple light soon began to flash where they touched. Ning looked at the light. , froze on the bed.

The unilateral contract is a rather ancient contract art mastered by the royal blood family.

The contracting party will offer his heart to the contracted party. Once there is any infidelity to his feelings, he will be bound by the contract technique and shattered to death. When the life of the contracted party is in danger, the contract is also in danger. will take effect. To dedicate my life to you is a rather tyrannical and unswerving oath.

"I'm your young master, and here you are my young master." Fu Chenjin raised his lips, showing a smile in Le Shaoning's sight.

Le Shaoning's nose became sore again, and he was not at all happy that Fu Chenjin declared his loyalty to himself in this way. With the formation of the contract, Le Shaoning's left ankle has a small circle formed by very small ancient letters. It looks like a thin chain from a distance. skin.

"From now on, I completely belong to you."

Fu Chenjin held Le Shaoning's hand, opened the collar of his nightgown, gently placed his fingertips on his chest, and whispered.

His skin was hot and hot, and Le Shaoning's fingertips felt cold. He couldn't help but shiver when he touched it, and then he was still pulled and put his whole hand on it.

Fu Chenjin's figure has always been very good, with well-proportioned muscles. The outline of the chest muscles is obvious, as tough as a steel plate wrapped in velvet. At this moment, on the skin near his left chest, there is an extra circle with the same ancient letters as Le Shaoning, as if - -The yoke that only shackles the heart.

Le Shaoning rubbed his eyes, and said hoarsely, "Can't I sign a contract with you?"

"This is only for the blood of the royal family to use the family contract," Fu Chenjin brushed the hair on his forehead, "More What's more, even the royal family may not be able to grasp it, how can you use it?"

"But it's not fair." Le Shaoning lowered his eyes.

Fu Chenjin replied: "Emotions are not fair, since I liked them first. From the moment I fell on you, the balance has already tipped.

Le Shaoning knew that Fu Chenjin was right. In reality, couples rarely have equal feelings, because there is always one party who loves the other more, but he has already dedicated his life to him once, and Le Shaoning can't do anything in his life. Make up for it, and now it happened again. 821573273

Fu Chenjin's hand was in front of him, but Le Shaoning never took the initiative to touch it.

If there is no soul fragment in this character, then Fu Chenjin should be a character that has nothing to do with him, he just needs to find a way to keep Lin Yunnuo away from Fu Chenjin, but the truth is that Fu Chenjin is part of his deceased lover.

In the last world, when he met Jiang Yu, he had not confirmed this, just because Jiang Yu and his lover were so similar, so similar that he couldn't accept giving up this person to Su Bai,

so in Jiang Yu . After Yu and Su Bai met, he was afraid that Jiang Yu's feelings would return to the track of the original plot, and he saw that Su Bai abandoned him, so in order to stabilize his position in Jiang Yu's heart, he forced Jiang Yu to break the jar, but I didn't expect it to be successful in the end.

And this world is a little different from the previous world, and Lin Yunnuo didn't like it. Going to Fu Chenjin, Fu Chenjin has never been moved by Lin Yunnuo. Even though the two protagonists have almost no intersection, Lin Yunnuo's luck continues to rise, indicating that whether Fu Chenjin is with him or not has nothing to do with the value of luck.

His relationship with Fu Chenjin is free.

When the thinking in his mind was over, Le Shaoning had already held Fu Chenjin's finger.

"Master." Fu Chenjin was stared at by Le Shaoning's glass bead-like eyes, watching him lean towards him little by little, leaning over and saying a few words in his ear, at that moment it seemed like

if he had a lover It became a fragment and completely forgot about himself, then he picked it up piece by piece and held it in his heart.

To accompany him to go back to the old time again.

Le Shaoning was still struggling with a question. If Fu Chenjin and Lin Yunnuo didn't meet in the later stage, how could they affect each other's luck value. As a result, within half a year, news of the blood emperor's coffin was stolen from the blood family's home.

When Fu Chenjin was recalled by his family due to the blood emperor coffin, Fu Chenjin just finished his nearly one-month outing and was thinking about meeting his baby. As a result, as soon as he stepped into the country, he was caught by the blood clan of his family for a meeting.

The Blood Emperor's Coffin is the source of power that retains the most information about the first-generation Blood Emperor. This is also the battle merits of the first-generation Elder Hall in the battle of the four major families at that time. It is the supreme honor of their Elder Hall. proof of status.

Now that the Blood Emperor's Coffin is missing, the Elder Hall is going crazy, and the major families are notified overnight to gather and look for the criminals. Once found, they will be killed without mercy.

But Le Shaoning was the one who had the script in his hand. He knew that the Blood Emperor Coffin was stolen by someone from Lin Yunnuo's organization, because they were conspiring to eradicate the royal family completely.

"It's gone, it's gone," Fu Chenjin sneered with a sullen look on his brows, and twisted his fingers around the teacup on the table, the strength was almost enough to crush the porcelain cup, "That thing has no effect in the first place. , a group of old bachelors insisting on guarding a coffin, dreaming that they can be number one in the world every day is ridiculous."

"Young master, don't say this in front of other blood clans in the Elder Hall." Butler Ye was shocked. A cold sweat.

In the Elder Hall, except for Elder Carter and Fu Wanzhong, other forces are surging undercurrents. Few of the royal family do not want power and power, and they can reach this position with a calm mind, only Fu Wanzhong. Choose to breed offspring at the expense of shortening lifespan, so that the extremely powerful descendants can be the best and can enjoy their old age in comfort.

Fu Chenjin closed the computer with a slap, her eyes gloomy thinking about something, but she didn't speak.

£o.

Le Shaoning waited outside for a long time, and only knocked on the door when there was no more discussion inside. It is not suitable to come in, and when he was about to leave the room, Fu Chenjin said, "Just here, I have something to look for you later, so you don't have to go." Le Shaoning obediently continued to clean up the room.

The sound of Fu Chenjin's "crackling" tapping on the keyboard echoed in the room, as well as his conversation with Butler Ye. The light on the computer screen printed Fu Chenjin's deep and handsome face. Le Shaoning rolled up his sleeves, wiped the dust on the bookcase with a rag, and unconsciously swept towards Fu Chenjin with the corner of his eye, unexpectedly meeting his gaze.

This gaze was a little hot, staring intently, arrogant and domineering, making Le Shaoning's cheeks feel hot, because he hadn't been in contact for a while, he obviously didn't get used to it, was startled, and hurriedly looked away.

"I'm almost here, you can go out first." Fu Chenjin tapped the keyboard and raised his eyes. Le Shaoning paused, and was about to put down the things in his hand and go out, when he heard Fu Chenjin say: "Uncle Ye, let's go out, I'll tell

Shaoning something. Butler Ye respectfully withdrew.

"Young master... "..." Le Shaoning hesitated for a while, but didn't move.

Fu Chenjin slowly showed a smile and patted his thigh lightly: "Ningning, come here. Le

Shaoning struggled for a while, but the feeling of missing still overcame the shame and fear, and walked towards Fu Chenjin.

The boy's figure is slender, and the outline of the white semi-transparent shirt can be seen faintly. It is obviously much thinner than a month ago. "Why did you lose weight ?

" Fu Chenjin stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around his waist and asked in a gentle tone.

"I have no appetite in summer," Le Shaoning answered honestly, pursing her lips and saying, "Master...how are you doing recently?" "

The smile in Fu Chenjin's eyes deepened a lot, and the right hand that held his waist gently pushed it, causing Le Shaoning to fall unsteadily and sit on his lap: "Ma, you will know when you get on. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 15.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
318K 21K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
172K 7.8K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
2.3M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...