[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

12-13

2.7K 91 10
By chibi_frost

"I was 19 years old, both parents died, and I was a high-achieving student in U University. I am currently living in a relative's house. In addition to earning living expenses for myself every month, I have to send a part of the money to my relatives as a reward for raising him. The small residence moves very quickly, and the place where you live will move out within three months, and finally settle in City A in the third year of high school." This is what the private detective told him.

"So, there is no good brother?" The

detective hesitated for a moment: "If you are a brother, you should be a cousin, but Jiang Chu, you can basically conclude that the relationship between Young Master Le and him is not good. ."

Jiang Yu leaned back on the sofa and gave a soft "um", his facial features were hidden in the darkness, and he couldn't show his expression. The detective standing in the center of the living room only felt a chill down his spine.

...

Jiang Yu has been in the society for many years, and no one can deceive him, including his parents, and Le Shaoning to him is a chick who has not even grown his wings and feathers. Just looking at those eyes , he knew what the kid was thinking.

Le Shaoning lied to him, which violated Jiang Yu's taboo.

Throw it away when you're tired of playing. This is Jiang Yu's usual practice. She looks good and has a well-behaved personality. There's no need to spend time on a person alone. Jiang Yu knows the reason better than anyone else, but every time that child He hugged him, kissed him with his soft lips, his slender waist swayed, and he couldn't help touching it, as if he couldn't let go of the baby he couldn't let go of.

Le Shaoning was very insecure, Jiang Yu knew it in his heart, and what the source of that lack of security came from, Jiang Yu might not know at first, but after seeing Su Bai, he naturally had the answer in his heart.

Jiang Yu held Le Shaoning in his arms and strode through the crowd. The weight in his arms was so light that he didn't feel the slightest bit. serving weight.

"Ning Ning, Ning Ning, can you hear me? I'm Jiang Yu," Jiang Yu held Le Shaoning's bloody hands, his eyes were blurred, his cheeks were cold, and he didn't know if it was wind or tears, "Don't Sleep, baby Ningning, open your eyes, please..."

"Stretcher staff!"

"Stop the bleeding first! Prepare for an intracranial CT right now!"

Le Shaoning was pushed into the emergency room by the medical staff, and Jiang Yu followed and chased into the emergency room, but was finally stopped by the nurses.

He looked down and saw that his hands were covered in blood, stained by Le Shaoning's blood, and his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. After a while, he raised his head and looked in the mirror. The man in the mirror was sweating on his forehead.

"Hello." Jiang Yu made a phone call, his voice was hoarse.

The assistant's voice came from the other side of the phone: "Jiang Chu? What's the matter?" "You go and look up Su Bai, who is a

U."

"Okay, I'll go right away."

pay the price.

.

"DiDi, DiDi—"

[Warning! The host's vitality is passing abnormally, and the body is undergoing emergency repair procedures. warn! The host's vitality is passing abnormally...]

The headlights in the hospital room were turned off, the room was dark and silent, and the liquid in the hanging bottle was falling rhythmically.

Le Shaoning moved his fingers, the messy sounds of the system echoed in his mind, and his eyes gradually became focal.

There was a faint light in the room, Le Shaoning looked for the source of the light and turned his face slightly, and saw a figure near the window.

It was Jiang Yu.

The tall man sat quietly in front of the wooden chair. The bright light of the phone screen printed out that gloomy and gloomy face. His nose bone was already high, and the dullness was suppressed between his sharp eyebrows at this moment, which made one's nerves involuntarily tense.

He probably heard some voices, his dark eyes raised, and his eyes turned to Le Shaoning lying on the bed.

The early morning sunlight just penetrated the clouds, and strands of light gently covered Le Shaoning's paper-like fragile face, casting a shadow on the crow's feather-like eyelashes.

"Oops! Wake up! Ning Ning is finally awake!" The first thing that broke the silence was Aunt Luo's cry. She was still carrying a thermal bucket and a water basin. All of them fell to the ground, and several nurses who heard the voice behind him filed in to check Le Shaoning's heartbeat, check the condition of the wound, and change the bottle of medicine.

Le Shaoning couldn't seem to hear the noise in his ears, he just tried his best to raise his head, let his eyes pass through the crowd, and look at Jiang Yu who was still standing by the window, motionless.

Jiang Yu saw that Le Shaoning was trying so hard to see his appearance, like a puppy wagging his tail and stroking his eyes, he only felt that the tip of his nose was sore at his age, but then he laughed again.

This smile was like a hard glacier breaking open and gradually melted by the warm sunlight, even Aunt Luo was stunned.

Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, half of his face was covered by a respirator, he couldn't do it if he wanted to tug at the corners of his mouth, he could only spit out a few vague words, Jiang Yu raised his steps and walked over, holding his hands beside the bed , leaning down to listen.

Le Shaoning said, I'm sorry.

Jiang Yu took a breath with a smile, raised his hand to cover Le Shaoning's eyes, and turned his head away after a while, probably not wanting anyone to see the red eyes of a person of this age.

Really, after staying with Xiaokubao for a long time, it can still be affected.

"Silly boy, I'm sorry for you."

Several

boys who stopped Le Shaoning in the corridor were sent to the Public Security Bureau on suspicion of intentionally hurting people in the school. This incident is on the Internet

When it was exposed, it was immediately reviled by countless people.

In the picture on the news homepage, Le Shaoning's facial features are exquisite and beautiful, his head is wrapped in gauze, and his eyes are lowered with moist eyelashes, which makes almost all men and women who see the news cry out of pity, and they angrily point their fingers at how to suppress the news. It can't suppress the school's public opinion.

Under the pressure of public opinion, several male students were expelled from U University, casting dust on this institution of higher learning, and their generation was over.

In order to prevent campus violence, major online platforms have once again set off a climate of anti-violence, and U University has also begun to carry out strict investigations, so many similar situations have been found.

All these belated justices were exchanged for Le Shaoning's nearly lost life.

But Su Bai avoided the storm.

He played the role of another victim, crying to the media about the evil deeds of the boys who followed him to him, often because he was too good-looking and had bad intentions, which aroused the pity and love of many girls, so he marked the "bullied beautiful boy" "Tag of.

Of course, Le Shaoning was told by the system what happened. In front of Jiang Yu and Aunt Luo, he was still playing the role of a pure and ignorant little white flower. blowing rain.

Recently, there are always people who don't know him coming to see him with gifts. Many young ladies and sisters will stand at the door of the ward while secretly looking inside, while looking at Le Shaoning with loving and excited eyes.

The explosion on the Internet has made Le Shaoning a certain popularity. After the hospital and ward were exposed, more people came to see him, but most of them were kind and knew that Le Shaoning was still recovering from his injuries. stage, and will not disturb him too much.

But Le Shaoning didn't expect that Su Bai would dare to take the initiative to come to the hospital to find him.

"Classmate Le, you must take good care of your injuries, we are all waiting for you at school." Su Bai brought a lot of condolences, saying that it represented the hearts of all the students in the department, and always sat beside Le Shaoning's bed and pulled him hands, with a very considerate expression on his face.

Le Shaoning glanced at him calmly, thinking in his heart that this person's acting skills are so good, why not just go the way of the show business. That is a cool article in another sense, why not fight him here.

Aunt Luo often sees Su Bai, but she doesn't actually have much affection for Su Bai. After all, she saw Le Shaoning being pushed to the ground by his friends a long time ago, even if it was explained later that it was not intentional, not good The first impression of Le Shaoning is still in my heart. In Aunt Luo's heart, Le Shaoning is just like her son.

After Su Bai left, Aunt Luo dared to come in and take care of Le Shaoning.

"Mr. Jiang has been busy with business during the day. I can come and see you tonight," Aunt Luo asked softly, "What would Ningning want to eat at night?"

Le Shaoning's expression seemed a little bit. Tired, he looked out the window and said indifferently, "It's fine."

Recently, he was undergoing the third phase of treatment. The side effect of taking the medicine was facial swelling. Le Shaoning looked at himself in the mirror, and originally the bandage was wrapped around his scalp to look at it. It was ugly to look at when he got up. The swollen face made his head look more like a pig's head, which was not good-looking at all. He would rather Jiang Yu keep busy with his career and not come to see him until his swollenness subsided.

In the end, I cooked glutinous rice porridge and sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus balls. The taste was very good. When Le Shaoning was in a bad mood, his appetite would be greatly reduced. It will become pleasurable, and spoon after mouthful of mouthfuls.

"Da Da." There was a knock on the door outside, Aunt Luo got up and opened the door. Le Shaoning heard the voice and knew that Jiang Yu was coming. He put the spoon in his hand back into the bowl and buried his head desperately, the glutinous rice porridge in his mouth suddenly becomes difficult to swallow.

"Bring some new clothes for Ningning," Jiang Yu put the paper bag on the sofa chair, and looked at Le Shaoning, who was trying to turn himself into an ostrich on the hospital bed, and told Aunt Luo, "After washing, take it to dry, These materials are very expensive and wash by hand."

Aunt Luo nodded and hurriedly picked up the bag and went out, leaving only Le Shaoning and Jiang Yu inside.

"Why don't you eat?" Jiang Yu walked to the bed and asked.

"..."

Le Shaoning's head was buried very low, Jiang Yu was tall, and from his angle, he could only see Le Shaoning's soft black hair and snow-white back neck. Squinting his eyes slightly, his fingertips gently touched the skin between Le Shaoning's neck.

Le Shaoning shrank his neck and said sullenly, "Can you be discharged from the hospital in two days?"

"The doctor only told you the approximate time, it depends on how well you recover," Jiang Yu smiled. "Ah."

With a sudden "Ah" sound, Le Shaoning raised his head suspiciously, facing a spoonful of sweet-scented osmanthus balls in front of him. Jiang Yu took the spoon from his bowl at some point, filled the round balls and stretched it out to the In front of him, he looked like he wanted to feed him.

Later, Le Shaoning realized that he had just raised his head, his upper body instantly tilted back, and he quickly buried his head again, if it wasn't for others being thin, it would have been so big that he could squeeze out his own double chin: "No. , Don't bother you, Mr. Jiang, I can eat it by myself..."

Jiang Yu narrowed his eyes and smiled, didn't speak, and handed his hand forward as if he didn't hear, the round ball had already touched Le Shaoning's. Lips, red lips rubbed wet.

Probably aware of Jiang Yu's suggestive gaze, Le Shaoning quickly swallowed the sweet-scented osmanthus ball and almost choked.

"It's so good." Jiang Yu praised, "Eat another one."

Do it on purpose!

Le Shaoning grabbed the sheet tightly and roared in his heart, his face flushed, but he didn't want to raise his head.

"Mr. Jiang, the clothes are already drying." Just as Le Shaoning and Jiang Yu were fighting silently, Aunt Luo, who looked like a savior, pushed the door open and appeared in Le Shaoning's field of vision. Le Shaoning seemed to ask for help. The puppy looked at Aunt Luo, and Aunt Luo saw this scene, screamed, and hurriedly walked up: "Let me do these things, don't bother Mr. Jiang."

"It's okay," Jiang Yu took the bowl, took back the spoon, and asked Aunt Luo said gently, "I'll go and do my work. I'll just come here. I haven't seen Ningning for a long time. I'll accompany him."

I don't want you to accompany him now! Le Shaoning said, "Can I eat it by myself? I'm not used to being fed by others."

"No, baby." Jiang Yu uttered the words clearly.

Jiang Yu had never called Le Shaoning "baby". This title gave Le Shaoning goosebumps, his scalp was numb, he stared at him for a while, and found that he couldn't compare to Jiang Yu. Can be defeated in a few seconds.

Aunt Luo went out to take out the garbage, and Jiang Yu continued to feed Le Shaoning quietly, without saying anything else. Le Shaoning could feel Jiang Yu's gaze, and his mood became lower and lower, and he felt more and more like himself. Ugly, if someone is next to him, they will definitely think that this scene is the prince feeding the beast. Thinking of him like this

It was even more uncomfortable, and the swallowed things swirled in the stomach.

Jiang Yu put away the bowl and table, and put them aside. Le Shaoning wiped his mouth, slid into the quilt and closed his eyes. He felt so uncomfortable that he wanted to cry again. After a while, he felt the cushion beside the bed sag gently. Jiang Yu sat down.

Le Shaoning didn't know what Jiang Yu wanted to do. He thought it was funny that his face was swollen, so he wanted to laugh at him? Are you still comparing his face with Su Bai's, now it's disgusting to look at?

Le Shaoning became angrier the more he thought about it, and gave Jiang Yu a self-defeating glance, but he didn't expect Jiang Yu to be looking at him.

Upon meeting his gaze, Le Shaoning was cowardly. He picked up the quilt to cover his face, but he didn't expect Jiang Yu to stretch out his hand first, and his fingertips touched the skin at the end of Le Shaoning's eyes.

Seeing Le Shaoning's round eyes, Jiang Yu's mouth curled up: "Your eyes are round, they look like cats."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
216K 23.6K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
182K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...