[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

10-11

2.8K 98 21
By chibi_frost

"I once had an older brother," Le Shaoning nestled in the quilt, curled up beside Jiang Yu like a small animal, looking down at his thin white wrist, "Like Mr. Jiang."

The room in the early morning It was full of sunshine, and although the windows were open to let in the wind, the room still had the smell of last night.

Le Shaoning raised his hand and looked at the sunlight that was thrown into the window. The snow-white skin on his hand was translucent, and the light blue blood vessels could be seen in the sunlight.

Although the original owner looked exactly like Le Shaoning, his hands were actually not as good-looking as the original owner. Le Shaoning's fingers were covered with scars, which were caused by the car accident three years ago. When I saw the bone, I had to sew a lot of stitches when I was sent to the hospital to save the skin, but I can't remember how painful it was at that time.

"He looks fierce and cold on the face, but he is a gentle and kind person." Le Shaoning seemed to recall something, the corners of his pink lips curled up, showing a very cute pear vortex around his mouth.

Jiang Yu was leaning on the head of the bed, reaching out to press the hair on his forehead, half-squinting his eyes, his voice was very lazy: "Who told you that I am kind?"

Le Shaoning raised his head in his arms, round With round eyes without blinking, Jiang Yu's profile was flawless, handsome and elegant.

"Mr. Jiang is a good person."

Jiang Yu's hand paused and his eyes moved down, landing on Le Shaoning's face.

In fact, Jiang Yu guessed a long time ago that he might be very similar to an important person in Le Shaoning who has left, perhaps a relative, or an ex-boyfriend, or someone else, no matter what kind, It made him feel extremely bad, but now that he heard Le Shaoning say it himself, his mood suddenly became a lot happier.

Because Le Shaoning is simple and cute, as soft as if you can squeeze it out of the water, Jiang Yu has been suppressing himself, otherwise, the night Le Shaoning came to his room for the first time, he would be able to squeeze the child's legs together not on.

Jiang Yu suddenly smiled: "Since he looks like your brother, it's better to call him uncle in the future."

Le Shaoning: "?" Isn't this generation wrong?

Jiang Yu's big palms were pressed against Le Shaoning's soft waist and round buttocks under the quilt, and he gathered his five fingers as he spoke. The red circle, when Le Shaoning gasped in pain, Jiang Yu whispered in his ear, "I'm not a good person, I'm worse than anyone else."

"Come on, teach you a fun one. As soon as he finished speaking, Le

Shaoning was pulled by Jiang Yu and sat on his stomach.

Le Shaoning was a little frightened: "Don't..."

"Then call uncle to listen." Jiang Yu held Le Shaoning's thin waist and raised his right knee so that his back could be supported.

Staring at the boy's wet eyelashes, Jiang Yu raised his lips viciously: "Otherwise, don't blame uncle for being rude."

Le Shaoning's legs are now weak, and she trembled in fear when she heard the words. , the ears and neck were all red.

"Uncle, uncle..." Le Shaoning finally closed his eyes and said, his face blushing, and his voice was as small as a mosquito.

Even though Le Shaoning called Le Shaoning too much in his mind, when he actually heard the sound, Jiang Yu's heart still trembled. His emotions were like surging waves converging in his heart, and the beating sound became more intense each time, as if he was about to break through the cage.

Jiang Yu turned on the TV, and there was a battle between the fairy and the devil on the TV. The Demon Master and the Wulin Alliance Master stood on the water and fought fiercely. The Demon Dao Master raised the long sword in his hand, found a good opportunity, and stabbed at the Wulin Alliance Master, "Pfft. "A sharp sword pierced through the body, causing the martial arts leader to make a pained sound.

The two of them fought so much that water splashed and their clothes flew. The tip of the Demon Sect Master's sword never left the body of the martial arts leader. The lake was gasping for breath.

Le Shaoning's eyes turned red.

"Mr. Jiang..."

"Uncle."

"Uncle," Le Shaoning cried, feeling that something was wrong with him, sliding his legs, "Ningning is so uncomfortable..."

Jiang Yu kissed the tears on his cheek, leaned over and squeezed his chin to continue kissing, as if to crush the delicate and soft flower buds.

Le Shaoning lay on the head of the bed aggrievedly while being kissed. After a while, he couldn't stand it anymore, raised his head and screamed softly.

...

"Crybaby." Jiang Yu said after the end, pinching his cheek, but there was a smile in his tone.

Le Shaoning gasped for breath, but did not regain his senses.

"Uncle will bully Ning Ning every day from now on," Jiang Yu's slender and fair fingers slowly groped Le Shaoning's body, his movements were so elegant that he didn't look like he was doing something lewd, but instead he seemed to be playing the piano, his words were ambiguous and gentle, "Ning Are you ready for Ning?"

Le Shaoning's eyes were wet, and his hoarse voice was temporarily speechless, but he nodded without tears.

Thursday morning was

bright and sunny, Su Bai rarely came to trouble Le Shaoning these days, which made people feel comfortable.

Some time ago, I almost told Jiang Yu the truth. The system deducted a lot of points for Le Shaoning, but fortunately, they all earned it back through the task progress line.

However, what surprised Le Shaoning was that he originally thought it was Jiang Yu who gave Su Bai the luck value, but this time, apparently without Jiang Yu's help, Su Bai's luck value still increased abnormally. Come on, it's really weird.

In the afternoon gym class, Le Shaoning stood in the lounge and changed into indoor sports clothes, just as Su Bai walked in with a bunch of people behind him chatting and laughing.

Several boys swept towards Le Shaoning from Yu Guang, he just took off his trousers, revealing two slender

Snow-white legs.

Since living in Jiang Yu's house, Aunt Luo is responsible for three meals a day. Aunt Luo is like another mother of Le Shaoning, who is particularly concerned about his healthy diet and balanced nutrition. The dishes he cooks are delicious and nutritious. , Raised Le Shaoning to gain a lot of weight.

Le Shaoning used to be too thin, but now his body has finally grown a little, his legs are long and straight, with smooth lines, and his skin is as white as porcelain jade, showing an ivory-like luster under the reflection of the light, especially The buttocks, which are half-covered by the white top, are upturned and round. Just by looking at them, you can imagine the soft and tough feel, which is even more attractive than that of girls.

A few boys wanted to sneer like before, but they almost couldn't move their eyes when they saw it.

Le Shaoning put on his shorts, and when he turned his head, he found that Su Bai was looking at him with a strange look in his eyes.

The facial features of the two people are somewhat similar, and their height is similar, but Le Shaoning has a thin waist and a beautiful and delicate profile. The neckline is covered with a little white chin tip. The whole person seems to have been run-in to create a diamond, which is dazzling under the sunlight, exuding a captivating charm.

I don't know if it's the reason why Le Shaoning's clothing brands have become more expensive. His temperament has also improved a lot, and Le Shaoning is more and more like a pampered rich young master, no matter how you look at it, he is more than Su Bai. better than ever.

Hearing the movement at the door, Le Shaoning naturally knew that Su Bai came in with his valet, but he didn't respond. He put the bag with clothes in the locker and planned to leave.

"Le Shaoning," Su Bai called out to him first, Le Shaoning paused and turned around, Su Bai's eyes were a little cold, "Don't think that you can ride on my head with your golden thighs, a substitute is always a substitute You can't win the title."

Le Shaoning listened carefully, smiled slightly, his breath was calm, and he didn't panic at all: "Student Su, I have never thought of that."

Su Bai sneered, his eyes full of contempt: " Whether you have an idea or not, you know best."

After leaving the locker room, the smile on Le Shaoning's face disappeared quickly, staring at the swaying tree shadow on the ground without saying a word.

The school sports meeting will be held on Monday and Tuesday. These two days coincide with the 70th anniversary of the founding of U University. The organizers will invite many well-known alumni of today to participate in the 70th anniversary meeting. It happened that Jiang Yu was among them.

When Le Shaoning told Jiang Yu in the bar that he was a U college student, the reason why Jiang Yu didn't believe it was precisely because he himself graduated from U University with an undergraduate degree. Excellent students will come to these places to fool around.

In the original plot, Jiang Yu and Su Baihui's relationship soared during the school sports meeting, and the original owner's happy days were about to come to an end.

Sweet dreams have been dreaming for a long time, and it will finally be time to wake up.

The sun was shining brightly on

Monday morning, Jiang Yu walked out of Colonel U's office, a figure suddenly flashed around the corner, and slammed into his chest, causing Jiang Yu to frown.

"Yes, I'm sorry!" Su Bai raised his head, was startled by the tall Jiang Yu, and apologized timidly.

His eyes are very round and big, and he looks pitiful when his eyes are wet with pain, and he looks more lovable than many girls.

Jiang Yu glanced at him, and had some impression that he seemed to have met this person before, and there was Le Shaoning next to him at that time.

"Yes, is it Mr. Jiang?" Su Bai opened his eyes slightly, surprised.

"You know me?"

Su Bai smiled sweetly and pointed to the wall outside: "There is a picture of you on the wall of honor, of course I do, Mr. Jiang probably doesn't remember me, right? I'm the literature department of the school sports meeting tomorrow. Su Bai, who holds the placard in the square array, was shown to you during the rehearsal."

Jiang Yu did participate in the rehearsal, but he didn't take it seriously. He gave a perfunctory "um" and replied, "It's good."

Su Bai's roundness He rolled his eyes and said, "Mr. Jiang is free? Why don't I show you around the school? Many places in U University have been remodeled over the years, but they are beautiful."

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows slightly , The gaze towards Su Bai changed slightly.

Su Bai's cheeks flushed a lot, and he lowered his head in shame and only dared to stare at his toes.

Since a long time ago, Jiang Yu has liked beautiful and slender boys. He has a hobby of collecting. Although people are not things, it does not affect his collection. When encountering people or things that suit his aesthetics, Jiang Yu will try his best to make money. in the sac.

Su Bai and Le Shaoning look alike, but if we were to tell the truth, Jiang Yu would actually prefer Su Bai's type.

The time of paining Le Shaoning has far exceeded his expectations. If it continues, Jiang Yu instinctively feels a kind of crisis.

He couldn't describe this feeling, but he knew he shouldn't.

He obviously prefers generous, lively and arrogant ones. If they are too squeamish and weak, it will be very troublesome to keep them. If they are jealous, they will make Jiang Yu annoyed.

Maybe going back to the past will make him normal.

"Yes." Jiang Yu nodded with a smile in his voice.

When the second class was over, Le Shaoning walked to the stairs, looked out the window unconsciously, and his footsteps froze.

Su Bai was walking with a figure he was very familiar with, talking and laughing. The picture was harmonious and dazzling.

Le Shaoning turned his footsteps, and immediately stopped an arm in front of him. He raised his head and saw a few familiar faces.

"Isn't this Young Master Le? Do you want to disturb Su Bai? The guy over there is a big man, so don't make trouble." The boy lifted his sleeves, deliberately showing his strong biceps, and smiled with a smile on his face. kindness.

"Just his small arm and calf, can it be broken if you push it lightly?" The

other one directly stretched out his hand and squeezed Le Shaoning's arm. Sissy, do you imitate women to wipe things on your body every day?" "He sells his ass outside. If he doesn't make himself a

bitch, how can middle-aged men like it?"

Big, passing students saw this scene, gossip and fear, and looked here frequently.

Le Shaoning saw only Su Bai and Jiang Yu who were walking farther and farther. He was so anxious that he suddenly pushed one of the boys away, pushing out the crowd and rushing down the stairs.

The boy was unprepared, and was pushed by Le Shaoning with the back of his head and slammed into the wall, his face changed in pain, and he gritted his teeth: "Damn, dare to beat me! Catch him!"

Le Shaoning's legs Long, flexible, and running very fast, the students who went upstairs were frightened and gave way to both sides, and a passing teacher couldn't help but say hello.

in sight

When Jiang Yu's back finally appeared, Le Shaoning's eyes lit up, but when he was about to step down the last flight of stairs, someone grabbed his schoolbag from behind.

This moment was very fast, and even Le Shaoning himself didn't know what happened.

The moment before his body fell, the flow of time seemed to have slowed down. He opened his eyes wide, looked forward desperately, and heard the beating of his heart, which was very clear.

That person's back was obviously very close to him, but he couldn't touch him. In a trance, the tall man turned into a slender young man, always with his hands in his pockets, smiling at himself in high spirits, saying, Ning Ning , run faster, or I'll go first.

don't want.

Don't go.

Le Shaoning opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound, tears welling up from his eyes.

"Boom--"

There was a loud noise behind the heavy object, so loud that Jiang Yu and Su Bai stopped at the same time.

There was blood flowing down the corridor quietly, and the silence filled the air. The boy who used to follow him was covered in blood, lying motionless at the corner of the stairs, and the man behind him who was pulling his schoolbag was stunned with fright.

"Ahhh-" The

girl's screams cut through the sky, Jiang Yu's mind went blank, and his fingertips instantly became extremely cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
545K 29.4K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 90.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...