[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

6-9

2.9K 88 19
By chibi_frost

Jiang Yu took a piece of paper from the bedside table in the bedroom. He did not gently help Le Shaoning to wipe the tears from his face and the tip of his nose, and said lightly, "You are a boy, why are you so squeamish."

"I'm sorry." Le Shaoning. Shaoning sucked his nose and said in a hoarse voice.

Jiang Yu frowned: "Don't say sorry, it's too annoying to hear."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," Le Shaoning nodded quickly, "I'm sorry, I won't say it later."

Jiang Yu really didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Le Shaoning was lying on the bed, curled up carefully, holding his pillow tightly in his arms, looking very nervous, Jiang Yu stood by the bed and took a sip, his eyes fell on Le Shaoning.

The boy was wearing beige cotton pajamas, his exposed wrists and ankles were slender, his face was snow-white, his soft black hair was hanging around the back of his neck, and his whole body exuded the scent of bathing, like a piece of food that was packed and ready to be chewed on. Delicate snacks.

Jiang Yu stretched out his arm, put his palm on the boy's side, and leaned down.

Le Shaoning's body froze, looking at the handsome face that was gradually getting closer, he couldn't help closing his eyes nervously, but after waiting for a long time, the kiss didn't land on his lips.

He opened his eyes and found that Jiang Yu had stopped at a very close distance. When he spoke, his warm breath was sprayed on his cheeks, brushing the fluff on his face, and it was a little itchy.

"Do you know what it means to enter my room at night?"

Le Shaoning stared at Jiang Yu for a long time, then nodded stiffly for half a second.

Jiang Yu chuckled: "You like me?"

Le Shaoning continued to nod: "I like it."

"What do you like?"

"I like it all." Le Shaoning said it without thinking.

There was some irony in Jiang Yu's eyes: "I like everything?"

"Yes."

"I also like my money, right?"

Le Shaoning nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, without any hesitation: "Yes, yes!"

Jiang Yu was directly amused: "Stupid."

Le Shaoning was a little unhappy, he was obviously very smart, when he took the middle and high school exams Each time it was twice as high as this person's score, and at the end of the term, it was only by helping him review it that he passed.

However, Jiang Yu continued to laugh with this smile for a long time, and almost burst into tears. The ambiguous atmosphere that had finally been brewed disappeared without a trace. Instead, there was an inexplicable joyous atmosphere like a festival, but this feeling Even better, it was warm and dispelled the cold in the room.

Jiang Yu's mood improved after a long time. He hugged Le Shaoning's waist and hugged him easily, as simple as holding a baby in his arms.

The boy's body temperature was slightly higher than his, and he was as warm as a little sun, with a thin waist and soft hips, and his hand felt quite good.

"I'm tired today, I won't touch you." Jiang Yu turned off the light and said calmly.

Le Shaoning obediently replied "yes".

"Good night, Mr. Jiang." He opened his bright eyes and his voice was soft and soft.

"Yeah."

Le Shaoning shrank in Jiang Yu's arms, lightly touched his skin with his fingers, put his right ear on his chest, and listened carefully.

Dong, dong, dong, every sound is the sound of the heartbeat, conveying a reassuring rhythm.

Even if it is only once, if he can lie in his arms, listen to his breathing, smell the familiar smell, and perceive his presence, even after this time, Jiang Yu will meet Su Bai and fall in love with Su Bai, and then gradually began to hate himself.

Le Shaoning slowly closed his eyes, listened to Jiang Yu's heartbeat, and sank into a sweet and beautiful dream.

Jiang Yu was unexpectedly good to Le Shaoning, which even Aunt Luo didn't expect. She thought that Le Shaoning was just like the beautiful and slender men and women in front of her. She had to move out after living here for a few days, but in When he entered the room one day and saw Jiang Yu pick up the sleeping boy lying on the sofa, and the boy was wearing a familiar suit, things were not so simple.

Jiang Yu said that he was coming to pick him up after school on Friday. Le Shaoning was a little absent-minded in the last elective get out of class. As soon as the bell rang, he quickly packed his schoolbag and ran out.

There was still some distance from the school gate, Le Shaoning was just going down the stairs when he was suddenly stopped by an arm.

"Hey, don't you feel like a university bully? Why are you running out of school in a hurry these days, doing something wrong so that people will find out?" He was stopped by a male classmate who usually followed Su Bai and said. To make things worse, it was Su Bai's dog licking.

Behind him was Su Bai. Besides Su Bai, there was a man and a woman. Le Shaoning didn't remember who it was, but he knew that these people liked to trouble him.

"Are you okay?" Le Shaoning stopped and asked.

The girl behind raised her voice and asked: "Su Bai's earrings are gone, did you take

them?" Le Shaoning almost laughed: "Why did I steal his earrings when I have nothing to do? I don't need them myself. "

The earrings were left to him by Su Bai's grandmother. They are priceless. Your family is so poor, and all the clothes you wear these days are famous brands. Where did you get the money? Didn't you steal Su Bai's earrings to get them?" Go sell it, what else could it be?" The girl put her hands on her hips, yin and yang strangely.

Grandma left earrings for her grandson, your grandma is really trendy.

Le Shaoning thought to himself, and said calmly on his face, "Anyway, I won't steal anything, let alone Su Bai's. If you lose something, either check the surveillance or find someone else, it's useless to find me. "

He eats and wears well, naturally because of the money given by Jiang Yu, but they don't know about Su Bai, they only know that the life of this Su Bai counterfeiter has improved, so they came over to find fault with him.

Jiang Yu was still waiting for him outside, Le Shaoning didn't want to waste too much time, and wanted to go around Su Bai, but he didn't expect that the tall boy grabbed the backpack and tore it off from both sides, with a "tear" sound, The backpack cracked and Le Shaoning fell to the ground.

"Oh, isn't this Cucii's bag? It's worth my living expenses for several months," the girl exclaimed, covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry, I broke your bag." Le Shaoning didn't say anything

and raised her head. Looking at the four, he was about to say something when Aunt Luo's anxious voice came not far away.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing, Ningning!" When

adults came, those few people restrained a lot. Aunt Luo rushed to Le Shaoning's side, helped him up, and patted the gray

Su Baiqing on him to clear it . With a voice, he said obediently, "Auntie, I'm sorry, I lost something, so I wanted to ask classmate Le, have you seen me..."

Halfway through his words, another thick and magnetic voice interrupted him.

"Why so slow?"

Su Bai was taken aback.

Le Shaoning raised his head and Jiang Yu walked over here. He was wearing a casual suit with wide shoulders and long legs. He was tall and strong. Every step he took, he carried a strong aura, which made pedestrians on the left and right look sideways.

"Ningning fell to the ground, alas, does it hurt? There's a lot of ashes on her body." Aunt Luo said distressedly.

 Le Shaoning was pinched by Jiang Yu's soft cheeks, his rosy lips were pouting, and he looked like he was asking for a kiss, but his black eyes were wet, with a sparkle of water, which made people look at him. distressed.

With such an expression again, Jiang Yu's heart tingled slightly, but he still made himself look so indifferent that his face was expressionless. When he spoke, his tone was as cold as frost: "Why do you always look at me like this?"

Le Shaoning's lips She trembled so badly, she was speechless in the face of Jiang Yu's questioning, she just kept pumping, trying to restrain her frantically trembling tail sound and reddened eye sockets, her right hand clenched into a fist, and the force was so strong that it almost made him Nails sink deep into palms.

Don't cry, don't cry, Le Shaoning, tell him well and explain well.

"It's not like this, I, I'm..." He stuttered halfway through, and was finally interrupted impatiently by Jiang Yu.

"Le Shaoning, I think you need to be clear about one thing." Jiang Yu let go of him and said coldly.

Jiang Yu is nearly 1.9 meters tall and has broad shoulders. This body condition makes him feel extremely oppressive when looking down at someone from above.

Le Shaoning lowered his head and could only see the wooden floor, and now the floor in front of him was getting blurry.

"I'm a person who hates deceit, you can make it clear that you need my money, but if you hide something from me, I don't think you need to stay by my side, even without you, I still have a There are thousands of choices, just like the person just now."

Jiang Yu said these words with a cold face, Le Shaoning's pupils were slightly squeezed, and his back suddenly froze.

Because Le Shaoning lowered his head, Jiang Yu couldn't see his expression, but he didn't say a word in the face of such words. He really had something hidden in his heart.

Jiang Yu's face turned even darker, and an indescribable sense of irritability piled up in his heart.

"Pada."

Then he heard a very soft sound, like a small bead hitting a jade plate.

There was a small circular dark circle on the carpet. It turned out that Le Shaoning had already cried, but he cried silently, and let the tears slide down his cheeks, converge on his pointed chin, and finally landed on the carpet. At the apex of Jiang Yu's heart.

Only he knows how badly his heart hurts, but he can't show it.

Jiang Yu continued: "Don't think that crying is useful, the more you cry, the more annoying I will feel. I hate when others cry in front of me."

Le Shaoning never thought that crying was useful. Since childhood, what he hated most was how easy it was to cry. His physique was so hated that he really wanted to remove the tear ducts. That day was the same. He pulled the man out of the shards of the car window. Both hands were bloody. He was out of breath, tears blurred his vision, making him unable to see the road, and then he tripped over something, knocked his head on the stairs and fainted.

If only he could cry less easily, if he could run faster at that time, if he could be more useful.

...

"Crying when you are in trouble is a waste, no one cares for you."

These words were like a sharp knife piercing into Le Shaoning's heart. The tears finally rushed out like a flood.

Jiang Yu was so heartbroken that it was hard to breathe. Hearing his fragmented cries, he couldn't help pinching his chin, forcing Le Shaoning to raise his head: "Please don't cry, if you hear me, I won't let you cry anymore. "

Such words are useless at all, Le Shaoning cried until his neck was flushed and he couldn't breathe, every tear seemed to break through Jiang Yu's strict psychological defense.

So desperately trying to suppress the voice, there is still no way to control it, and it is like a knife piercing into Jiang Yu's heart.

The built copper wall collapsed suddenly, Jiang Yu finally couldn't say anything that provoked him. He moved Le Shaoning's red hand to the back of his head and pressed Le Shaoning into his arms with a big palm. The action looks rough but is actually very gentle.

"Stop crying, Ningning."

Jiang Yu himself had never noticed that his tone had become so tender. He was used to being high above, and he never thought about it, nor did he expect that one day he would coax someone in a low voice.

"Don't go, don't go, okay..." Le Shaoning grabbed Jiang Yu's clothes and cried so hard that he was choked with tears, as if he wanted to cough up his lungs.

"If you don't go, who said you want to go."

"You just said you don't want me anymore."

"I lied to you just now." Jiang Yu wiped away Le Shaoning's tears in distress. like a small stream.

After crying for a while, Le Shaoning's mood finally stabilized. She shrank in Jiang Yu's arms with red eyes, her hair was disheveled like a little daughter-in-law who had just been spoiled.

Jiang Yu was amused by the thought that popped up in his mind, and laughed out sullenly.

When Le Shaoning heard the laughter, his eyes were filled with displeasure, and he suddenly grabbed Jiang Yu's shoulder. This time Jiang Yu didn't dodge. He rubbed his black hair, lowered his head, and sealed Le Shaoning's lips, hot and strong, as if To fill Le Shaoning.

The boy's lips were soft, as tender as spring buds, like bright and dripping petals stained with dewdrops, while breathing intertwined, Jiang Yu hugged Le Shaoning around his waist and gently placed him on the cotton pad. On the quilt, one hand lightly loosened his tie.

Up to now, whether Le Shaoning initially wanted to rely on him to climb up, or for some other reason, Jiang Yu didn't care anymore.

Le Shaoning prefers a man to hug him and stretch out his arms to wrap his neck around his neck. Jiang Yu pressed the back of his head and pressed down, signaling Le Shaoning to look elsewhere.

Le Shaoning looked at it, his pupils trembled obviously, and the two thin white legs resting on Jiang Yu's waist

He rubbed nervously.

Before Aunt Luo left, Le Shaoning didn't dare to make a sound, only dared to bite Jiang Yu's fingers, and he couldn't help biting his lower lip with his teeth.

Jiang Yu turned on the TV and made it louder than Le Shaoning.

Jiang Yu deserved to be an adult man several years older than him. No matter in terms of strength or anything else, he was astonishingly large. Le Shaoning was trembling constantly, sweat and tears on his cheeks.

"Ugh..." Le Shaoning's face was flushed with a thin red, and his big, black, round eyes were filled with ignorant mist. He hooked Jiang Yu's waist with his thin snow-white legs, looking terribly alluring and cute. .

"I want to go to the toilet ...

" Le Shaoning suddenly cried softly.

Then Le Shaoning was picked up.

Aunt Luo had already left, Jiang Yu carried him all the way into the toilet, kicked the toilet lid open with his feet, and then there was a louder and louder sound of water coming from the toilet.

"Why don't you let me touch it, didn't you just cry and want me to hug? Huh?..." Jiang Yu smelled the good smell behind his ears, his voice was low and hoarse, and the bullying made Le Shaoning cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.7K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
693K 41.9K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
710K 46.6K 56
သေလမ်းကိုလျှောက်ရမယ်ဆိုရင်တောင်မောင့်ကိုချစ်ဖို့ရွေးချယ်မယ်
131K 28.2K 44
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...