Her innocent love

Galing kay pinal003

Today,after 3 years I am back in this country where I never thought to return. 3 years of that horrible incid... Higit pa

Prologue
Characters+Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Regarding updates
Announcement
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37

Part-15

1K 116 10
Galing kay pinal003

RIDHIMA'S POV-

We all turned to look at the direction from where the voice came and shocking it is of a boy whose age is nearly same as me. He has wear simple jeans -shirt and has collage bag on his back.I wonder that how can he expelled someone, as if this collage belongs to him. Whatever it is but I am happy that at-least someone came from this group of people to save me. But now I feared for him as I am sure this girl will now do something with him also.

"Awww, my little cute boy. Who are you? You know I am your senior and little one,you should respect your senior. Moreover I am daughter of this state richest person, so you should know your status and then speak to someone. And can you tell me who are you to expel me from this collage? Are you son of this collage dean's? No, by your clothes you seem to be son son of these collage professors." Radhika make fun of these boy and everyone starts to laugh their heart out listening to these comment. I literally fell bad for him as he just wants to help me and these girls are not even sparing him. I look in his direction, our eyes meet and I say no to him by shaking my head with pleading eyes.

"You should know sweetie pie that son of professor has no right to expel someone. You have done a mistake by stoping me but I will give you a last chance. You know I have a big heart. Be my slave for next one year and you will be free today, if not then after this girl next will be your turn." She says in no nonsense tone.

"I know that son of some professors has no right to expel someone but son of these collage trustee surely has a tight to expel someone. I am Vansh rai Singhania son of these collage founder, Mr Ajay rai Singhania.Moreover I am son of these country's richest person, so you should know your status before speaking to someone." As soon as he said these those girls who holding me immediately leave my hands and wait, and Radhika stare him as she has seen some ghost.

"Who are you?" She says in a faint tone with pale face. Crease starts to form on her forehead.

"Do you have problem in listening miss whoever are you. I am son of these collage trustee and I am expelling you. I am sure even my dad will have no problem in this, if he gets to know what have you done. Security, go to dean's office now and say him to start procedures of expelling of these two girls." As soon as he said these his bodyguard ran towards dean's office. That girl immediately join hands in-front of Vansh.

"Listen, please don't do these my carrier will destroys . If I will expelled out of these big collage , none will give me admission to there collage. I am even ready to say sorry to Ridhima, but please don't do these with us. Even my friend Megha will say sorry to her." She says and that black crop top girl came forward whose name I suppose is Megha.

"You definitely have to say sorry to her, but my decision about you will not change. Now go and say sorry to her." She came towards me with fold hands apologising me. She says me to make Vansh understand to take back his decision back or else her carrier will be destroyed, even her friend says the same. I fell bad for them, they must have done mistake but these will definitely affect their carrier and no other collage will give them admission.

"They are saying true. They are guilty of what they have done but please don't give them this much big punishment. These will destroy their carrier." I said looking towards Vansh hope he will understand but be starts to look towards me like I am some alien.

"I can't believe you are saying this. But Ridhima, they are not at all guilty for what they have done. They are just saying these so that they will be saved from punishment. I will not take my words back, because if I will do these than these chain will continue. Everyday someone like her will do mistakes and after will apologise and next day will forget it. So everyone here listen very carefully, Raging is banned in our collage and anyone who try to do it will face the worst side of me. My dad wants that this collage student have great education not great entertainment. And you both, on your collage leaving certificate the reason why you are expelled will be clearly written. You are daughter of these state's richest person na, then find some other collage for you." He said in strict tone and everyone in the campus bow their head.

I doesn't say anything as I know somewhere he is right. After sometime his bodyguard came and handed leaving certificate to both girls respectively. After creating some other drama for some time, they both leave the collage. Vansh order his bodyguard to leave the campus. They went and eventually everyone from the garden starts to disappear. I take my dupatta from the ground and put it on my shoulder. Vansh came forward and stand in front of me.

"Are you ok?" He ask me and I nod my head. I thanks him for saving me and also I get to know that he is fresher and is my class only. We ask some questions to each other and I get to know that he completes his studies in rai Singhania school and now came in this collage. He told me about his family and when he ask mine I told him that I am orphan with sad glint in my eyes. Maybe he has noticed this so he says me that from now on his family is mine so I am not orphan anymore.

He also scolds me for being dumb to support Radhika and Megha even after what they have done to me. I say him that as it was for their carrier. He then makes me understand that in this world everyone thinks about themselves first, so I also stops to think about everyone and starts to focus on myself. I say him that if everyone starts to think like these than humanity will be extinct. He says that I am too good for this world, i just shrug off and smile towards him.

We go to the class ans meet another two three guys, Rohit, harsh and Shreya. These three are siblings and have a great bond. We five form a group and starts to share a great bond. Shreya is modern girl while Rohit and harsh always try to protect her from boys. That day during evening when collage ends Vansh ask me how I came to collage and how will go to orphanage. I said by walking as I have no vehicle and daily I can't afford taxi or rickshaw. He says from tomorrow he will pick me drop me. That day he drops me to orphanage by his car and we also have street food and even Rohit harsh and Shreya join us.

After that day Vansh will always came to pick me up and drop me. In short time we became inseparable. We became best friends though our nature is completely different. I am shy girl who doesn't talk much with anyone and he is very fun loving guy. He is crush of whole collage and to be honest this make Rohan and harsh very jealous. They always have cute fight regarding this. Vansh never completes his homework and will always ask me for homework or notes. We five sometime bunk class on Vansh insistence and go for movie.

One day my I slip from the collage stairs and Vansh immediately take me to hospital. Though doctors said that it is minor and nothing has happened to me but he forcefully made me admit in the hospital for whole one day and doctors has no option rather than giving me glucose bottles. Perks of being Vansh rai Singhania. I tried to make him understand that I am completely ok but he starts to say that I wants to attend class and therefore saying all this. Whole day he lectured me about how careless I am and I have to be more careful by now.

After that day Vansh became more protective for me. And by protective I mean he along with harsh and Rohit doesn't let even a single boy to come near me. After completing our 1st semester we five plan go out on a trip to Kashmir. We all enjoy a lot. After coming Vansh introduce me to his family. They all accept me with great heart. I and Ajay papa share a great bond. Whenever Vansh will try to be overprotective regarding me Ajay papa will scold him very much to not let me do what I want.

I remember once in winter I catch cold and Vansh don't let me eat ice cream for whole one month. I recovered from cold in a week only but that stubborn person don't let me touch ice cream for whole month. When K complain this about Ajay papa, he takes me to ice cream parlour but there also like a bodyguard Vansh appear. He even scold Ajay papa when he tried to speak something and don't let me have one. Ajay papa shakes head towards me with a sigh indicating nothing can be done with this animal.
Finally I use my weapon of crying and seeing my tears he immediately get me whole parlour.

Our group became example of friendship among others. They all used to admire us. Finally in second year shreya managed to have a boyfriend without letting harsh and Rohit to knew about it. Harsh and Rohit has competition that who will find girlfriend first, the one who fail will have to do arrange marriage and that is crazy I think.

They also say Vansh to join them and my heart beat increased listening to them. An unknown fear crept my heart thinking Vansh with some other girl. O don't know but I can't imagine him with someone else. I start to fell suffocated. However my condition became normal when he denied saying that he doesn't want both of his friends to have arrange marriage. He joked, and they both understand it quite lately. But when they understand three of them have a great fight. That day Whole night I cant get sleep because I am thinking about that fear. Why I fell like that or why I freak out thinking about Vansh with someone else. I should be happy thinking my friend will get someone but I got worried instead. However, I shrug it off and starts to prepare for our final exam of fourth semester.

We all pass exam with good marks and I top the collage. As usual Vansh ask me how I managed to do it when whole day I am with them enjoying. I just wink at him. In our fourth semester vacation oue grup planned trip to Singapore. But addition is Shreya boyfriend vyom and taniya, karishma girlfriend of harsh and Rohit.They three also became a very good friend of us.

Shreya's boyfriend Vyom is very flirty in nature. He tried to flirt with taniya and karishma but get back thinking they are his future sister in law. When he tried to come to me, before me he face the great Vansh rai Singhania. Like a wall Vansh was always with me when Vyom is around. He even told me to stay away from him, but I told him that he is Shreya's boyfriend so don't worry about that. Then also he is same and always stay with me whenever and vyom is around he became extra protective.

Everything is going very well. Like this in fun when we complete our four years we don't know. In this four year I realise that I consider Vansh more than a friend. I want him to be my life partner. But I always afraid thinking of his reaction. Maybe he always has consider me as his best friend. When Shreya came to know about my felling she advised me to say it to Vansh before it's too late. I say her about My fear. She says me that she has also notice the care Vansh holds for me . Sometime she also wonder that we have a bond between us which is more than friendship , so I should not worry about the result and say whatever I feel. Then also I request to Shreya that she don't tell anything to Vansh right now. I will tell it when the right time will came. She tell me that sometime when waiting for the right time we lost The great opportunity which we has at present. So she advise me to not take much time and say whatever I feel to him.

Final exam get over and all of us are somewhat sad thinking now we all can't be with each other everytime we used to. Our future will take us to different route. But we make promise that our friendship will be like this only,Pure and real. At the last day of the college after result Shreya told me to tell every thing to Vansh in front of whole college. I somehow gather The confidence and go near the canteen where our whole group is present. Vansh is sitting on one of the canteen desk and is drinking his favourite coffee. I go near him and tap on his shoulder from the back. He,Rohit and Harsh look towards me and Shreya. I am about to say my feeling to Vansh when he cut off me in middle and inform me about the trip that they have planned.

He says me, as we used to go to trip every year similarly we will go this time also. Maybe this is our last time , But we will enjoy it to the fullest. In future when everyone of us will be free will plan the trip by then. I got to know that this guys has planned trip to Rajasthan. I decided that I will tell to Vansh about my feeling during this trip without knowing that this trip is going to change our life forever. I told Same to Shreya and she says that it will be perfect, and I can also do something special while telling him , like decorating the place etc. In this trip also Vyom, Tanya and Karishma are coming with us.

I and Shreya begin our shopping and was very excited for this trip. Shreya even advise me to take watch for Vansh and give it to him when I propose him. I take black colour watch for Vansh as black is his favourite colour. I start to dream about our future and Vansh reaction After knowing my feeling. Even Vansh cares for me so maybe it is possible that he likes me, but afraid from my reaction he has not tell me till now.

Like this I start to convince myself, and giving my heart a little Hope that Vansh will say yes to this proposal. But as it is said that everytime thing doesn't happen like you want. God has planned something different for us, without knowing that this trip will change everything forever, I seat beside Vansh in the car and start my journey to wards  Rajasthan thinking about my future with him.

—————————————————————————

Hello guys,

Finally this chapter is over. Do tell me your views about this chapter. What do you think has happened between Vansh and Ridhima that Vansh has changed this much. That Vansh , Who never let the problem to touch Ridhima or not even Allow boys to come near her, why does he change this much that now he hates her from the core of his heart. Do tell me your views about it. And do you like the bond of ours Vansh and Ridhima during college time. Comment down in comment section. Till then take care and

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139 37 13
"Miss Jessamyn, prepare yourself to endure these humiliations, sufferings, and pain, because from now on, I will ensure that these are the only feeli...
10.6K 857 42
"You will return... Right?" He asked "You can't... Betray me . Kiara " He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes . "I will .... I will come back " I...
106 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
3K 359 44
He kidnapped me and forced me to marry him. I will never forgive Saif for what he did. I hate him and will continue to do so until I die. Soon I w...