miss misery; percy jackson²

By lcvescountdown

if you're gone, why am i still thinking about you? percy jackson x fem!oc ༉‧₊˚✧ [ a series of letters ] ━━━━ ... More

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
the first letter
the second letter
the third letter
the fourth letter
the fifth letter
the sixth letter
the seventh letter
the eighth letter
the tenth letter
the eleventh letter
the twelfth letter
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
bonus chapter 001

the ninth letter

334 23 11
By lcvescountdown

dear serena,

i didn't want to give your letters to drew. no one else knows about us, about the blood controlling, and i really don't want anyone to know. but as an apology for what i did to you and drew, i gave it to her. i ran out of there as fast as i could.

drew hasn't come to kill me yet, which i think is a good sign. but things will never be the same because she knows. she'll never look at me in the same way. like how none of our friends could believe that i controlled blood. the look on your face. the pained expression on val's.

my life will never, ever, be the same.

i'll never be truly happy again.

love, percy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 4.5K 43
Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect the Unexpected story of SaTzu Note: Thi...