Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

20: It's your fault!

410 20 0
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

19 November: Potions Classroom.

"Agrhhh!! I hate potions." Sirius whined.

"You hate everything besides me." Josette kissed his cheek and sat down beside him.

"Okay, love birds. Cut it." And their moment was ruined by Avery.

"You're just jealous, she chose Sirius over you." James snickered and everybody started laughing.

"Like I would ever be jealous of a Blood Traitor!!" He huffed.

Sirius was ready to punch the boy but stopped when the classroom door opened and Slughorn walked in. "Good Morning class." He greeted with bright smile "Todays potion is going to be interesting. Today we are going to be working on Amortentia Potion."

"Shit." Sirius mumbled.

"What?? Afraid you won't smell me?" Josette mocked but was terrified internally. What if he really doesn't smell me. What if I don't smell him?? I really like him but do I love him?? Guess we'll find out. She shrugged.

"I'm sure I'll smell you. Just.. you know.." he started.
"Fear. What if we don't?" She finished and he nodded. "Don't worry, we don't have to love each other yet. It grows with time." She assured him.

"Now, What can you tell me about Amortentia?" The professor asked.

Many students raised their hands most of them were girls. Professor Slughorn's eyes found Lily's raised hand and gestured to her.

"Amortentia it the most powerful love potion in existence. It's considered to be a powerful and highly dangerous potion. As stated it's dangerous to underestimate a powerful infatuation. Despite its power, Amortentia doesn't create actual love, it's impossible to manufacture or imitate love. The person under the effect of the potion will only hold an obsession for the person who administrated it."

"5 points to Gryffindor for a well-stated answer. While the last part is correct there is one very important fact Miss Evans missed. Can anyone tell me what that fact is?"

Lily's hand was up again even though she was the one who had missed the fact. "Yes, Miss Evans?"

"The potion is keyed to particular person only when they have put it in a hair belonging to them. If a person were to smell a fresh batch of Amortentia they would smell the scent which is most attractive to them. That means the scent would belong to the person who they were deeply attracted to."

"A very good answer again. Five points to Gryffindor. Now, as miss Evans stated it is a very dangerous potion. Can anyone tell me the major complication of using one??"

Nobody's hand was raised this time besides Josette. "Yes, Miss Hart?"

"If a child is conceived under the effects of Amortentia potion, the child is damned to live a life without knowing what true loves feel like."

"Very good. Five points to Slytherin. Now in your copy of Advance Potion Making there is nothing about Amortentia. It was in Seventh years portion till last year. So, I'm writing the ingredients and instructions on the board, please copy it down." He turned back to the board.

"Now, as you can see, Amortentia takes a month to prepare. Today we will be completing the part 1 and over the next four weeks your potions will be kept here in the classroom and you can work on it daily." Slughorn instructed "You will be doing it in pairs. And I'll be paring them. Slytherins and Gryffindors separately cause I don't want any arguing and fighting between you while making this potion."

Josette and Sirius looked at each other worried. Josette doesn't want to pair with anyone form Slytherin. If Josette is assigned with someone she doesn't like to work with, she convinces Slughorn to pair her with Narcissa. But now she can't even do that as Narcissa hasn't taken potions for NEWTs. Please don't make Avery my partner, I will work with anyone else but him. Josette wished.

"Lupin-Evans." Slughorn called out.
"Black-Dorcas." Sirius gave her an assuring smile and walked towards his partner.
"Lestrange-Greengrass."
"Potter-Fortescue."
"Pettigrew-Fawley."
"Avery-Macmillan." Oh thank Odin!! Josette sighed.
"Malfoy-Hart." Okay I can work with him. She shrugged and stood with Malfoy.

Slughorn's list went on but Josette didn't paid attention to it because she and Malfoy were having a staring competition. "Now that you all are paired, get to work." Slughorn brought their attention back to him.

Both walked towards their assigned desk. "I'll wash the cauldron and you can get the ingredients." Josette said. He nodded and walked towards the potion cabinet. Josette picked up the gold cauldron and started washing it. She glanced at Sirius and he was looking at her. He raised his eyebrows asking if everything's okay and she gave him a thumbs up saying it is.

Malfoy returned with all the ingredients and they started working on the potion. "Stop. You have to drop the peppermint leaves first and then moonstone." She stopped him from ruining their potion. He glanced at his notes and nodded admitting he was wrong. All the process was done and they were waiting for the potion to brew.

"You are a smart woman, Hart." Malfoy said breaking the silence.

"I know." Josette deadpanned and turned back to her book.

"Then don't act like an idiot. Join the Dark Lord and save us our time."

"Over my dead body." She scoffed.

"You know we are going to become death eaters, right?" She nodded "And he has given us, let's just say, a recruitment task."

"And what is it??" she asked not looking up from her book.

"To make you join us and whoever does it he is going to reward them and even giving an honour to work in his inner circle." He replied.

"You are telling me this why??" Josette raised her left eyebrow looking at him.

"So you know how important you are to us and maybe I could pursue you to join us and he rewards me." He smirked and leaned on the table.

Josette showed him a middle finger and turned around in her seat, her back facing him and started reading in silence. After that Malfoy didn't bother her.

~☆~

8 December: Marauders Dorm.

"Prongs, are you going to Slughorn's Christmas Party??" Josette asked as they made their way towards the Great Hall.

"Seriously Mor?? He only invites his best student. Do you think Prongs is invited?" Remus mocked making everyone else laugh.

James smacked his head "I may not be invited but my girlfriend is and she is taking me as her date." James said proudly.

"You're going to take me right??" Sirius questioned his girlfriend.

"I don't think I'm going. His parties are boring." Josette shrugged.

"Then we'll make it interesting." A smirked formed on Sirius' face and looked at his friends who grinned in return.

"Slughorn will definitely remember this party!!" Peter stated.

"Did you see that??" Josette asked suddenly looking at the end of the corridor.

"See what??" Remus questioned. She walked a further ahead. "The white light."

"Guys??" She turned around when no one answered to see that no one was standing there. "Sirius?? James??" she called out.

Josette walked past the Great Hall and it was completely empty, not a single student was seen. She looked at the end of the corridor where she saw the small white light ball again and started running towards it.

She turned around the corridor and was suddenly met with Frigga. "Allmother? What are you doing here??" Josette furrowed her eyebrows.

"You need to find it." Frigga said turning around and started walking.

"Need to find what??" Josette asked following behind. But Frigga didn't answer and kept walking. She entered a classroom and the doors closed before Josette could enter.

Josette tried opening the door but wouldn't open, she tried using her wand but it was not working. So, she started hitting the door with her shoulder and it suddenly opened. But the classroom was turned into forest, Semrian Forest to be exact. "What the bloody hell is going on." Josette mumbled and hesitantly started walking ahead.

"I told you to stop." She turned around at the sudden voice and saw a familiar man standing in front of her.

"Who are you??" She pointed her wand at him, even though she knows it's not working.

"I begged you to stop." he said in monotone.

"Stop what??" Josette asked. He turned his head to her left side. Josette turned around to look in that direction.

Josette's blood went cold after seeing the scene in front of her. Five year old Josette standing in front of the same man she just saw with a dagger in her hand. Hela standing by her side and twelve dead-bodies lying around them.

"Please don't' do it. Please don't kill me...please, please. I beg you. Please don't kill me." The man in front of them cried. Little Josette looked at Hela and her mother nodded. With one quick motion Josette slit the man's throat open and his limp body fell down.

"NOOO!!!" Older Josette cried out.

"It's your fault. You did it." The man's voice said, Josette turned around "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm so, so, sorry."

"It's your fault." He repeated and walked in front of her. He grabbed her hair harshly and slammed her head to the ground. Josette cried in pain and tried to get his hand out of her hair. Josette kicked his knee and he fell down. She quickly slipped away from him and stood up.

"It's your fault."
"It's your fault."
"It's your fault."
"It's your fault."
The dead bodies suddenly stood up and started repeating it again and again. They started walking towards her but before they could reach her she started running into the forest. The dead people still following her.

She saw a small cottage in distance and sprinted towards it. Josette opened the door and quickly hid inside, locking up the door from inside.

"Why are you locking the door??" Remus' voice startled her and she turned around to see that she is standing in the Marauders Dorm.

"Ohh Sirius." She sighed and ran into his arms. She started crying. "You okay, doll??" he asked, she shook her head.

"Why are you crying?? We should be the one crying here." James stated.

Josette looked up to him with confusion "Why??"

"Because you are going to kill us." Remus shrugged.

Josette furrowed her eyebrows. "You said it yourself all you do is bring death and sorrow." Peter said.

"You are a dark wizard. A disappointment." Sirius added.

"But you won't be able to kill us if we kill you first." James smirked and pointed his wand at her. She tried to run but Sirius held her in place.

"Avada Kedavra." The green light hit her and she fell down unconscious in Sirius's arms.

Josette opened her eyes to see dark sky above her. She remembered hitting by the killing curse and quickly stood up, looking around. She was standing on the Bifrost, the rainbow bridge glowing beneath her and sky filled with bright stars.

"Mor. It's time you die." Said James coming out of nowhere and hitting her on the head with a wooden bat.

"James, what are you doing??" She held her hand on her forehead, blood dripping down from her hand. "I'm like your sister."

"You are a murderer." He spat and again went to hit her but this time she caught it and snatched the bat from him, throwing it into the Abyss. "Just tell us where she is." He demanded.

"Where who is?? And who is us??" She shouted back.

"Just tell us where your mother is I will stop this right now." Said a different voice. Josette turned towards it and saw Marcel standing in front of her with a smug face.

"This is not real. You are doing this." She mumbled to herself. "Get out of my head!!!" she demanded.

"Not until I get what I want." He replied.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" She shouted.

"Mor, you alright??" Josette shook her herself out of the haze to see that she is sitting in the transfiguration classroom. "Mor, you alright??" Sirius asked again.

Josette touched her forehead to see that it was healed completely "What happened??" She asked.

"You just suddenly shouted the 'get out of my head' in the middle of the classroom." He replied.

"Miss Hart, are you not feeling well??" Professor McGonagall questioned.

"Yeah.. um.. yes...can...can I leave the class early??" she asked.

"Yes. Yes you can. Mr. Black please help Miss Hart to her dormitory." Professor ordered.

"Thank you." Josette mumbled and stood up. Sirius picked her bag for her and both walked out of the classroom.

"Hey, what happened to you??" Sirius asked as he snaked his arm around her waist.

"Just feeling tired." She mumbled.

"I know what will make you feel better." He grinned and pecked her lips. Josette smiled. "Better??" he asked.

"Not yet." She shrugged playfully.

"Okay." He stopped and pulled her into a deep kiss. Josette's back touched the wall and he dropped the bags. His hands found their way into her hair and brushed them out of her shoulder. Suddenly his hand tightened around her neck and he started choking her.

"Si...Sir...Sirius." She gasped struggling for air and tried removing his hands but no vail.

"Tell us where she is?" he hissed in her ear.

Josette woke up with a start. She was on Sirius' bed in their dorm. Her body was shaking badly and her face covered with sweat. She looked at the clock, it read 4'o clock in the morning. Sirius and others were still asleep. She was confused whether this is real or another of Marcel's mind games.

She quietly slipped out of the bed and then the dorm. Josette made her way towards the prefect bathroom. I have to do something about this. I need to get Marcel out of my head. But How?? She muttered the password and entered inside.

Josette opened all the taps, letting the large tub fill with colourful water. She waved her hand and filled them with bubbles. Stripping out of her cloths she walked into the tub. She closed her eyes relaxing in the hot water.

Why does my life has to be so complicated?? There are so many things I have to find answers for. How to get Marcel out of my head? What does he want from my Mother? Huh!! Mother! She doesn't even deserve to call herself a mother. She scoffed.

And most important the past of Voldemort. Yuck!! What a creepy name. I'm going to call him by his real name, I'm going to call him Tom. She smirked. What does Tom want from me?? And how does he know about me?? AGRHHH!!!!

She groaned and fully submerged into the water. After Voldemort showed interest in her she started searching about him. But there was nothing about Voldemort, that's when she knew it was a made up name. With many struggles Jenna was finally able to find out his name by using some ancient Asgardian magic which Josette doesn't know how to do.

Josette searched in the Hogwarts Library for the students list at Hogwarts. She found out there indeed was a Tom Riddle who studied here in 1938 and that he was an orphan, nothing else.

"You are out after curfew."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 734 38
She was tired, she was so bloody tired of it all. From the constant nagging and picking and pulling to the waking up at 6 am everyday to do that stup...
69.1K 2.5K 17
**Book 1 in the Bally Bloodline Series** Jasmine Bally, a Muggleborn Ravenclaw going into seventh year, prefers her school life to her home life, eve...
875K 21.3K 133
"š–š”šžš§ šˆ š„š—¼š—¼š¤šžš š¢š§š­š—¼ š’‰š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’„š’†, šˆ š£š®š¬š­ - š‘° š’Œš’š’†š’˜." ĻŸ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
443K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...