Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

De -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... Mais

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

18: It's a date night, huh?

564 20 1
De -InLoveWithPadfoot

12 October: Courtyard.

Josette permanently moved into the marauders dorm; she even brought her trunk there. Sometimes she will sleep with the girls or with Sirius, cuddling together. It took her few weeks to turn back to her normal happy and joyous mood. The Marauders again started with their pranks and mischief. The Hogsmeade trip is near and everyone is excited to enjoy their weekends away from studies, everyone but Josette.

"Padfoot, when are you going to ask my sister on a date? We are all getting impatient." James asked.

"Since when did she became your sister?" he said and continued to look at Josette who was sitting on a bench in the courtyard with Meredith and Lily.

"When she started dating you. You have a reputation pads, on offence, but if you hurt her in any way someone has to kick your ass. And that someone is going to be her brother." He motioned towards himself.

"I'm not going to hurt her, Prongs. I really like her." Sirius said in a serious tone.

"Okay, now answer the question." Remus appeared out of nowhere with Peter trailing behind.

"I don't know how to do that. I have never asked anyone on date before." He shrugged.

"Well you better do it soon. We're all dying to see your first date." Peter said.

Sirius looked at her, she was laughing at something Meredith said. She looks so beautiful. He thought. "How should I do it then?" he asked James and Remus "You two are the closest to her. Help me!!"

"Calm down, padfoot. Just be yourself." Remus patted his back.

"That's a shit advice Moony. He looks like a lost puppy whenever she is around. He'll probably choke and not say anything. Look pads, Josette is not like any other girls, she doesn't want you to bring her flowers or chocolates to tell her that you like her. Don't make it overly romantic, she hates it, just keep it normal." James said.

"Yeah, and don't even think of going to Madam Puddifoot's. Last time when we were walking past it and looked inside the shop, I clearly remember she said 'Look at all those couples and pink interior, ewww... if someone brings me here on date, I'm going to bury them thousand feet down then and there." Sirius gulped hard after hearing that "She loves knockturn alley more than Hogsmeade."

"What!!" Sirius shouted.

"She loves to collect dark and cursed objects, rare potions and everything related to dark arts." James explained.

"Don't you think it's a bit dangerous?" Sirius asked "And how do you even know that, she's my girlfriend and she never told me that."

"It's a bit dangerous but she loves it, I mean dark arts fascinates me too, it's amazing. She showed all these objects when we were at the Potter's house. She was sorting her things and they were full of dark objects, potions and herbs I don't even know the names of." Remus said in amusement.

"Wow!! Now I can proudly say that my girl is different than others." Sirius chuckled.

"Now grow a pair and ask her before she becomes someone else's girl." They pushed him until he was directly in front of her. Josette noticed and stood up "Hey pads, what's up?"

"Well, I have been thinking about this for a while and um.. will you like to go on a date to Hogsmeade with me this Sunday?" He finally asked.

"No."

His face fell "What?"

"I mean I would love to go on a date with you but we can't go to Hogsmeade. I'm not allowed to go." Josette elaborated.

"Ohh. Shit.. yeah... um.. sorry. Then how about inside the castle? I know it's not the best place and I want to do something special for us but since you can't go out of the grounds I just thought-"

"Pads, you are rambling, again." She laughed "And yes I would love to go on a date with you. Even if it's inside the castle. I know it's not the best place but since I can't go out of the grounds I would love it if you are there." She smirked and Sirius rolled his eyes "Stop imitating me."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into an embrace. "You do know they are watching us, right?" She whispered and both turned around to look at their friends.

"FINALLY!!! SIRIUS BLACK GREW A PAIR AND ASKED JOSETTE OUT!!" James shouted and they hugged each other celebrating. It didn't slip past anyone when James hugged Lily and she blushed instead of throwing an insult at him. Finally they are getting along Josette thought.

~☆~

16 October: Great Hall.

"It's a date night, huh?" Lily said excitedly sitting at the dining table for dinner.

"Yes, Lils. I honestly can't wait." Josette replied dreamily thinking about Sirius.

"At what time did Sirius said that he is meeting you and where?"

"10 o'clock after dinner outside the Gryffindor common room"

"Well it's 8 already let's go get ready." She pulled Josette out of the Great Hall and walked towards the Hufflepuff common room. "Why are we not going to your dorm?" she asked.

"Well, Sirius is there. And I don't want him to see you before the date." Lily said.

"Lils, it's a date not wedding." She rolled her eyes and walked into Meredith's dorm. Marlene and Alice were there too. "Go take a shower. The girls and I will have everything set by the time you're back." Lily handed her a towel, shampoo and conditioner and soap. "Now hurry up, we're wasting valuable time." Marlene pushed her into the bathroom.

Josette walked back into the room. The girls have selected a ditsy print purple dress. Casual and cute. She put on the dress and Marlene and Alice did her make up while Lily and Meredith focused on her hair.

"You know, you all are awfully excited for my date, more than me." Josette chuckled.

"Shut up, we just need a reason to get you ready for something." Marlene rolled her eyes.

After she was ready, she walked out of the Hufflepuff common room. It was past curfew so the girls were staying in Meredith's dorm for the night. Josette had to look around not to get caught by anyone. She walked past the library when she heard some noise from inside. So, she decided to check. James, Peter and Remus were sitting at a table. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

They jumped up by the sudden noise. "You scared us." Remus placed a hand on his chest.

"We.. we were just doing homework." James said.

"Well I don't see any books." Josette eyed them carefully.

"Peter was just going to get it. Tomorrow's Monday and we have lot of homework pending so Moony's helping me." James said and pushed Peter off the chair to get books.

"Okay??" She said still unsure. Usually by this time James is already snoring on his bed... and he would stay up late just for homework, doesn't make sense.

"Don't you have a date?" Remus asked.

"Yeah, I was just going there. See you guys later." She started walking out of the library.

"You look gorgeous, by the way." James called out.

"Thanks." She said blushing.

~☆~

Josette inhaled deeply at the sight of Sirius. He was wearing a white button down shirt, black jeans, and his signature black leather jacket. He was waiting outside the Gryffindor common room for her. "You look stunning." He said and kissed her cheek.

"You don't look bad yourself." She winked.

"You ready?" Josette nodded and Sirius opened the portrait door.

"Inside?" Josette questioned.

"Yep."

They walked into the Marauders dorm but it was fully changed. The wall was coloured in dark colours instead of bright red with small fairy lights attached to it. All the beds were removed instead there was couch. Most amazing was the ceiling, it was spelled to be see through like the great hall and you could see the dark sky covered with stars and the bright moon.

Sirius walked inside, towards the couch. The windows wide open, the cool breeze as relaxing as ever. Josette stood in the doorway "Sirius." She gushed awestruck by the beautiful sight. His head snapped up at the sound of his name, a handsome smile finding its way into his face.

"Is it alright, love?" He asked with his eyebrows raised worriedly.

She giggled softly. "It's perfect, Sirius. So, you are the reason the boys are spending the night at library."

He chuckled lowly "Yeah, I kicked them out."

"Well, I thought we will spend this night like we used to do at your place. It's kinda where we started." He said with a smirk as he reached behind the couch and removed some books. Josette walked and sat on the couch. Next he pulled out a bottle of firewhisky, Josette gasped. "Sirius! How'd you get it?"

"Nicked it from Monty's stock." He said while wearing a cocky smirk.

"You'll get in big trouble if he finds out." Josette laughed. Sirius sat down beside her and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arm around her waist. Josette picked up one of her favourite book 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' and started reading.

"You know, most people read romantic novels on their first date not about some Doctor who wants to bring out his second nature." Sirius said. "Then again you are not most people."

"You don't want me to read, do you?" Josette looked up at him.

"Of course I want you to read. I'm just saying that you are different from others and I like it." He whispered kissing her head. She smiled and continued reading. She noticed Sirius staring at her intently. She stopped reading and furrowed her brows. "What?"

He chuckled "I just like to admire beauty, Hart. Is that a problem?" He joked; a smirk prevalent on his face. Josette stuck out her tongue playfully. Sirius merely rolled his eyes, stood up and walked out if the door. Josette got confused by his sudden behaviour. After few seconds he returned back with two plates of chocolate cake. Josette's face lit up.

"Bloody hell, give it here!" She exclaimed while reaching for the piece of cake desperately. He chuckled lowly and reeled back so that it was out of her reach. "On one condition." He muttered lowly with his index finger raised. Josette frowned and rolled my eyes. "Kiss me." He demanded. His pink lips were set in the usual smirk.

She bit her bottom lip, a sudden thought motivating her. She leaned forward, as did he, and at the precise moment that their lips were going to touch... she shoved the cake into his face. "Mor!" He exclaimed in shock.

Josette erupted in a fit of giggles, doubling over in laughter. Once she caught her breath, she grabbed a fork and began eating her slice, ignoring Sirius's heated stare. He took another glass of firewhisky as his cake was now destroyed.

After finishing her cake, she grabbed a napkin to wipe the chocolate off her lips. "Wait, let me do the honour" He muttered softly and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. When he pulled away they were both breathing heavily. Josette bit her bottom lip excitedly and he grinned. Sirius pulled her closer, her knees either side of Sirius's lap straddling him. She sat on his lap with her arms dangling over his shoulder. Sirius knocked back the rest of his drink and set his glass to the side.

His hands ran up her thighs slowly until he reached her hips. He pressed his lips to hers, softly at first. Their lips moving in sync testing the waters. Soon he had slipped his tongue in her mouth and his hands eagerly wandered her body. She pulled him closer to her, their chests colliding and bit his lip as she pulled away from the kiss. They panted out of breath, neither one of them moving from the embrace.

She kissed him once more, sending the two into a frenzy. His hands unclasped her bra and he quickly pulled off her dress. Josette removed his jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and yanked it down his arms. She let the bra straps fall down her shoulders and let the clothing join the others on the floor.

~☆~

Josette stirred in Sirius's arms, their naked bodies covered under the white sheets. He was already awake but didn't dare move in fear of disturbing her. She slowly woke up, feeling much warmer than usual. It took her a few moments to remember that she fell asleep on the couch with Sirius. She shifted on the couch and looked up towards him, "Morning."

"Morning." he said softly. She still laid in his arms not wanting to move away from him. "We should get ready; the Breakfast will be starting soon and I don't think James will like to see us like this." He chuckled and she laughed.

He kissed her forehead and moved out of the couch going to the bathroom. Both of them got dressed in school their uniforms, ready for the day. Sirius turned the dorm back to how it was before.

"Sirius I want to show you something." Josette said before they would go out of the dorm "And I don't think you will like it." She said looking down at her shoes.

"What is it love?" he asked lifting her chin, looking into her eyes. She pointed her wand at her face and removed the concealment charm, showing a big scratch starting a little above from her right eyebrow down to her cheekbone. "I know it doesn't look nice and I hate it." She mumbled.

"It's beautiful." He smiled.

"What?!" She looked at her shocked.

"You don't have to hide it from. You still look beautiful, with or without the scar." He said and pulled her into a kiss. "How did that happen? If you don't mind me asking" he said.

"My mother did it when I tried to run away. She was aiming for the eye but barely missed it."

"Is she mad or something!!" Sirius yelled.

"She has this weird obsession with her enemies eye. She likes to cut it off." She shrugged.

"You are her daughter not enemy!" Sirius said.

"If I ever meet your mother, Merlin! Save her from me." She laughed at that and put the concealment charm back on.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

163K 6.7K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
2.4K 105 46
Going to Hogwarts is nothing like attending any other school. For one, you get to live most of the year in the grand and majestic castle. Second, you...
875K 21.3K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
150K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...