On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry

Prologue

2.4K 133 42
By Payalgupta3012

15 YEARS PASSED TO THE MARVELOUS TIME.

Hayley's POV

"You're late."
I said as he came out of the elevator door. Today is twins birthday. My twins, Alison and Alice and they have requested us that we will watch the movie of their choice in cinema.

We were in the grand mall, at its top floor, cinema floor.

"I'm really sorry."
He said holding his ears and I sighed. He stood in front of me and started doing sit ups.

"What are you doing?"
I held him stopping him. And whole crowd awed us.

"You're crazy, Ian."
I chuckled. I call him Ian, short of Adrian.

"Let's go now."
I said holding his hand when he held my wrist.

"Angel."
He calls me angel, cause he believes that I entered his life like an angel. And I don't mind, I love that nick name.

He bent down and then I saw my sandals was not clipped. How clumsy I am? He started clipping my sandals as it all felt like second time.

He looked up.
"It all looks like the day I met you."
I smiled.

"Thank you for coming in my life."
He stood up and pecked my lips. His gaze went to my collar. He took away the strand pushing it behind my shoulder. He caressed the mark.

The mark that he gave me. Don't know what to name this mark, Anger mark, torture mark or Love mark.

Soon I saw guilt in his eyes looking at that healed yet little wounded mark.

I held his face and made him look into my eyes.

"Don't feel guilty Ian. I love this mark."

"But I regret... In past I did that... It was me... And it's my nightmare."

"But I love this mark... Its you in this mark... I had decided that I would also get your name tattooed but before that you gave me this beautiful tattoo... Your name... IAN. By doing that you claim me and nothing else."

He sighed heavily and leaned his head on my shoulder kissing that Mark.

"I am sorry."

"Please don't be."

I said caressing his back head while he kissed that mark near my collar bone. It's a mark written IAN by him only. And he still regrets about that incident.

He pulled back and I smiled at him.
"Mom Dad, Hurry up!"
I heard my twins, 13 years old girls, identical twins. They were holding tray of popcorn and cokes. Alice is 4 minutes older than Alison.
"Movie has started."

I held his hand and covered my exposed shoulder with my hair again. I went to twins and we settled on the seats.
Adrian sat by my side and Alison on my right. Alice beside her.

My life has been a roller coaster. So much pain and so much pleasure. So much tears and so many smiles. So much of loss and so much gain.
So much of his and so much of mine.

After all these, here we are a small happy cozy family, living in Boston. A place where we reunited, a place where everything got better. Where everything felt better.

I have my husband, my twins, Alice and Alison, my 5 year old boy, Jeremy. He has went to a picnic organized by his school. I have my own company of fashion, and I'm it's chairwoman. It was my self built company and I have appointed a CEO who manages all work really well. Adrian is an owner of Royal hotels which has its branch all over America and today he was late because a celebrity has came to book a room in the Royal hotel and he needed to welcome him.

Looking at back in our past we see ourselves managing businesses like guns and weapons, like blood and corpses.

The big screen was making advertisements. My phone tinged with a message. I opened it and saw a message from Daniel Harper, younger brother of Adrian and husband of my sister, Lily.

|Can you come to New York tomorrow?|
|To our House?|

|Of course but what happened?|
|Is everything alright?|

|Everything is fine.|
|We have planned a family dinner tomorrow.|

|Yeah fine we will be there by evening.|
I closed my phone as movie has started showing credits and all.

Lily and Daniel got married last year, now they are 29-30 y/o. And Adrian and I are 38-37. Parents of 3 kids. I still can't forget that year when we were 24-25.

Soon the cinema hall vibrated with the sound effects and a gun shot filled the hall flashing the movie name. And my eyes widened and my heart beat fasten.

"Mafias in Love."

My smile flattens as word mafia stuck to my mind like someone hit me with bullet on my head. My dark past which had beautiful scenes too.

I looked at my left and saw Adrian having same expression as me looking at me. We decided to keep it silent so we acted normal.

I felt a squeeze on my hand which was kept on my thigh. I looked at the owner of that hand, Ian. He mouthed me 'Are-you-ok?' I just nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>

We were on car after having dinner at restaurant after taking Jeremy from school. All these while twins didn't stopped talking about the movie.

It was climax scene. Lead actress got shoot and male actress fought with the enemy till his last breath and finally killed him but was wounded very badly. He went to the lead actress half dead body and carried her to hospital. Though at end lead actor died because of the cuts in his vein and female lead survived. Female lead cried in the grave of the lead actor for his love. And last scene was showed that the female lead took her late love's mafia world into her control and now she will rule it for her love. In end showing part 2 will come.

"It was so nice. I'm addicted. Desperately waiting for 2nd part."
Alice said. Jeremy was fast asleep.

"I guess I should become a mafia."
Alice said.

"No you will not."
I argued. I may sound fool. I know its just their wish for now later it will change. But I don't want them to even wish to be a mafia even for a second. I don't want them to repeat the mistake I did.

"Why mom?"
Alison asked.

"I said no then it's a big NO."
Anger was visible in my voice.

"But mom being a mafia is just so cool... Just so savage."
Alison said.

"It's savage unless you don't know the reality. It's savage unless you don't lose someone you love."

"Mom, we will give you security. We promise. Nothing like that will happen."
Alice said.

"Mafia is not a good job... It's cool and savage but it kills the human inside that mafia."

"Oh just rubbish mom. You don't know anything about them."

"Alison mind your words..."
Adrian entered into an argument when he found Alison going little rude.

"But dad you can understand. Mafia is a cool work. Mom doesn't know about it at all."

"You are talking to a mafia only."
He let the cat out of the bag.

"Adrian!!!"
I alerted him not to speak. He looked at me and I shook my head saying 'don't'. He just sighed.

"What do you mean dad? Mom is a mafia?"
Adrian clenched his jaw avoiding every eye contact and I looked out of the window.

"Mom... Are you really a mafia?"

"She was."
He said.
"Not only she but your both parents were mafia."

Twins looked at me and then at each other.

"And we loss many of our loved ones. We don't want to loose you both..."
I said.

"We left that world because of your safety. Villains don't attack mafias as shown in TV's. They attack their loved ones and we had that experience."
We reached home and I got out of the car. I went back and carried Jeremy in my arms as I entered my house.

"Mom wait." Alison stopped me.
I didn't. And they followed. Adrian parked the car and came from behind.

I laid Jeremy on his bed and got out of his room closing the door behind me.

"Did you both had a love story?... You always told that you both were arranged but I doubt you weren't..."
They said and I sighed. Adrian entered the hall.

"Please narrate us. Tomorrow is Sunday. We all will have holiday. Please tell your story mom-dad."
Alice requested.

I went to the main hall and sat on the sofa. Adrian came and sat beside me.
Twins also sat ahead of us.

"Please Mom..."
Adrian squeezed my hand.
Now should I tell them our story. They are mature enough to know the story. They are 13 now. So why not?

I nodded to Adrian.
"Are you sure?" he asked in whisper.

I sighed and looked at the kids. They were showing their puppy eyes to me requesting.

"On one condition."

"What mom?"

"You both will not share our story to any of the outer ones, and not Jeremy. He is small. You will not reveal to anyone, not even the fact that we were mafias."

"We promise."
They both said together.

I looked at Adrian and nodded and he sighed.

I started...

"15 years ago..."
_________________________________

How was the prologue cuties... Did you liked it? I changed it a lot. Lemme know your reviews.

Now here the story will start going back to Hayley and Adrian's young days. When they were 24-25.

To their love story which had many deaths, sadness, hurt and pain but at the same time it was sweet, lovely and beautiful.

Important :
Long sentences in italic+bold
since starting, there will be a lot... Its not the part of the past... But either Hayley or Adrian saying this line in present, to give more spoilers of the actions which is gonna held in future.

Stay till end with me... With the story

Love you all very much

I really love to read your comments. It motivates me to write more and more... Love y'all

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
71.5K 2.9K 76
On hiatus~ THE STORY IS Re- CONTINUED BY THE DEAREST AUTHOR. ╰┈➤𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞𖦹ᡣ𐭩 LOTS OF LOVE ❤❤❤ - Min Yeonji 🍒
132K 6.2K 29
"I brought you here that means I will be responsible if anything happens with you. Your dear father is going to blame me for not taking care of his s...
134K 5.7K 67
He needs her, she needs him "That's all" A beautiful love story turned into hatred and after 4 years they meet again but this time he won...