๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™-๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™๏ฟฝ...

By FelixQuagmire

Where two brothers tackle their normal life while at the same time becoming your friendly neighborhood web-sl... More

๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘ + ๐„๐๐ƒ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...
๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐…๐€๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ
๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...?
๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ-๐“๐‡๐„-๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #1
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #2
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #3
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #4
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #5
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #6
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #7
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #8
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #9
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #10

๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ

2.1K 100 51
By FelixQuagmire

"We come with the revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing."

"I managed to send the Elemental through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology, saying he's the only one who's gonna be the next Iron Man, no one else."

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it, execute them all."

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net."

"There you have it, folks. Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourself, you might wanna sit down."

"Spider-Man's real- Spider-Man's real name is-"

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!"

The world was shocked upon the revelation. They've discovered their hero, Spider-Man, killed Mysterio. Not only that, Spider-Man's identity was also revealed. Peter Parker.

Y/N Parker and the Stacy family had a shocked look plastered on them, especially Y/N.

George turned to Y/N. The teenager took notice of the gesture.

"Sir, I can explain."

"You better!" George yelled. He glanced in between Y/N and Gwen before looking back at Y/N.

"Get out of here." He said as he approached the teenager.

Gwen stood in front of her father, trying to stop whatever he was doing. "Dad, please-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Y/N then grabbed his bag and quickly exited the Stacy's household. Gwen looked towards the door and gave a glare at George.

"How could you-"

"How could me?! How could you!" George snapped. "You knew Peter is Spider-Man all the time and you decided to date his brother? Why, Gwen? Tell me why?!"

"Because I love him!"

George crossed his arms. "You will not go out with that boy again, you understand?"

Gwen stared at her father in disbelief. Banning her from meeting Y/N. Why? Because his brother was supposedly killed Mysterio.

"I hate you." She said with tears. Gwen stomped on her feet to her bedroom and slammed shut the door loudly.

• • •

It was a mess for the Parker family. Peter's identity being exposed to the world, blaming him for the murder of Mysterio and the drone attack in London.

The Department of Damage Control was responsible for the case of Peter Parker. They started to interrogate each of his family and friends.

Agent Clearly entered the interrogation room and took a seat in front of Y/N. The agent  looked at the teenager.

"You know, Y/N." He began. "If I have a brother, who had a spider-power, and knows he's secretly a masked vigilante, I would do the same thing. By not telling people."

Y/N looked at the agent as he continued.

"I've heard that you dated the NYPD chief's daughter. Perhaps did you use your brother's name just so she can be with you?"

Y/N scoffed. "Is Captain Stacy specifically wants you to ask that question?"

The agent shrugged. "I'm just doing my job."

"I like her, she likes me." Y/N simply replied. "Are we done here?"

Agent Clearly rested his hands on his waist as he looked at the teenager. He then nodded.

"Yup."

Y/N, Peter, Happy and May were now back at the Parker residence, sitting around a table with a person in front of them, talking to their phone.

"What is happening?" Peter muttered.

The person planted their walking stick beside the table and sat on the chair in front of May and Happy.

"That's great. Thank you." Matt Murdock smiled and placed his phone down. "Well, I have some good news, Peter. I don't believe any of the charges against you are gonna stick."

Peter looked at him in awe. "Wait? Seriously?"

Happy slammed his hand on the table in celebration as May let out a sigh of relief. Y/N patted the blind lawyer's shoulder.

"You're a really good lawyer." The teenager told him which Matt just smiled in response.

"Oh, my God, Mr. Murdock. Thank you, that's...that's amazing." Peter said.

"Thank you, Matt." May chimed in.

Matt nodded. "You're welcome."

"Perfect." Happy added.

The blind lawyer turned to Happy. "However, Mr. Hogan..."

"Yes?"

"The feds are actively investigating the missing technology. I, uh, understand your loyalty to Mr. Stark and his legacy, but if you were involved-"

"If I was involved?"

"I'd advise securing a lawyer." Matt finished.

Happy looked at him in disbelief and started to stutter.

"I need a lawyer because I'm under investigation? I thought he was...you said there were no charges. Uh...I...uh...I could say under advisement of counsel I refuse to answer the question respectfully...because, uh, the answer could incriminate me because, uh, well...what's the saying in Goodfellas? What did they say in Goodfellas?"

May put her hand on his shoulder, calming him down. "I know...I know that's what you're thinking. Calm down. Let's hear what he has to say. Matt?"

"You're gonna need a really good lawyer." He replied before turning towards the teenager. "Peter, you may have dodged your legal troubles but things will get much worse. There is still a court of opinion."

"That sucks." Y/N sighed.

A brick crashed through the window. Y/N and Peter were about to catch it but Matt already held out his hand and caught the flying brick.

"Mysterio forever!" The man who threw the brick shouted.

The brothers were shocked upon the action of the blind lawyer. Matt then awkwardly handed the brick to Peter.

"Whoa..." Y/N breathed out.

Peter looked at Matt in shocked. "How did you just do that?"

The blind lawyer shrugged. "I'm a really good lawyer."

"We're gonna need a safer place to live." May stated.

The door opened as May, Peter and Y/N entered Happy's apartment with their stuffs. The alarm buzzed loudly before May ultimately turned it off by entering a code on a pad.

"Alarm systems deactivate."

May looked around the apartment. "Huh, this is nice, and safe."

Happy appeared in the doorway as he looked at the Parkers. "Welcome to the spiritual oasis. You like Donkey Kong Jr.?"

The Parkers began to settle in Happy's apartment. It's not too big, but it's fit for the four of them to live together.

Y/N was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth as he was on a video call with Gwen.

"So, your dad's still mad at me?"

Gwen sighed. "Yeah."

"What about your mom?" Y/N asked again as he finished brushing his teeth.

"Surprisingly, still likes you."

Y/N nodded. "That's good. I just...don't want our relationship ended because of the current situation and stuff."

"Hey, it's okay. We're not breaking up because of this stuff."

"Cool." Y/N simply replied as he splashed his face with water.

"Do you think all of this will over?"

The teenager turned to his phone with Gwen's face displayed on the screen. "I guess."

"I mean, even all of this is over, it's still doesn't change the fact that the world knows Peter is Spider-Man."

"I feel bad for Peter, actually." Y/N spoke. "After this, his life wouldn't be normal now. But me, my identity is still intact."

There was a pause before Y/N began to speak.

"So, uh, are you coming to school tomorrow?"

"No, my dad didn't want me to. Considering my friends are you guys so, yeah, he didn't want to risk it."

"It's okay. I get it." Y/N said with a sad tone.

"Hey, don't worry. I guess I should steal some of yours sneaking out from the window technic."

Y/N chuckled. "Did I just heard that right?"

"Yup." Gwen giggled.

"Ms. Stacy, you naughty girl." Y/N said in a sultry tone.

"Ooh~ are you gonna punish me..." Gwen leaned closer to the screen as she whispered.

"...daddy~?"

A loud knock on the door startling Y/N and Gwen from their flirting back and forth.

"Hey, keep it PG!" Happy yelled.

"Uh, will do!" Y/N yelled back.

The teenager turned to his phone and saw Gwen was laughing. Y/N looked at her, angered.

"Hey! You're the one who started it!"

"Oh, you're gonna be the death of me, Y/N Parker." She laughed again.

A/N: Haha, 'death of me' lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 687 32
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
206K 6.6K 22
โ› we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. but I know we'll meet again some sunny day. โœ A story in which Spider-Man lost the lov...
13.1K 419 37
peter parker x OC โ You got something special... don't waste it. โž When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...
4.7M 140K 52
โY/N Parker? I like the sound of that.โž // โYeah, me too.โž | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...