His Not so Innocent Tutee

由 winteratheart__

'When I first saw you I said Mashallah and then I said Inshallah' ...... "I am so close to smacking your head... 更多

Chapter 2 | Trouble
Chapter 3 | Alone
Chapter 4 | Devil
Chapter 5 | Crush
Chapter 6 | Pure
Chapter 7 | Letter
Chapter 8 | Missed you
Chapter 9 | Allergic
Chapter 10 | Proud
Chapter 11 | Close
Chapter 12 | Appointment
Chapter 13 | Disappointment
Chapter 14 | Teasing
Chapter 15 | Proposal
Chapter 16 | Engagement
Chapter 17 | Scared
Chapter 18 | bullying
Chapter 19 | Eye contact
Chapter 20 | Sweetheart
Chapter 21 | Innocent
Chapter 22 | Tired
Chapter 23 | Advantage
Chapter 24 | Pregnant
Chapter 25 | Evil
Chapter 26 | Hiding
Chapter 27 | Ashamed
Chapter 28 | Dreadful
Chapter 29 | Relief
Chapter 30 | Stupid
Chapter 31 | Naughty
Chapter 32 | Evil
Chapter 33 | Drowning
Chapter 34 | Guilt
Chapter 35 | Tenderness

Chapter 1 | Annoying

8.1K 285 74
由 winteratheart__

A bit Mature 'You'
A bit Stupid 'Me'
Makes a perfect 'We'

🤍

........

Arhaan Alam

With my fingers busy on the keyboard and my eyes set on the screen on my laptop, I hum to whatever Amyra is saying.

I understand nothing since my mind is fully occupied with work but whenever she pauses after a sentence I hum in response just so she feels that I am listening to her.

"It was so funny hearing Ammi praise you in front of those aunties, she looked so desperate you know, that me and Aayat where were cracking in the corner" I tilt my head at that to glare at my sister who is giggling at the memory of ammi clearly embarrassing me by praising me just to impress them and tie me up with one of their daughters.

I am 28 I get it, but why is she so adamant on marrying me off, It's not that I am not interested, it's just that I don't want any responsibility for now.

Marriage is not just about having fun and full of enjoyment, it brings a big load of responsibility which I know I won't be able to handle now.

After Abbu's accident, because of his careless driving broke his arm terribly and everyone had put a curfew on him and he is strictly warned not to go out by his parents and the business that Abbu created has fallen down really bad because of that, and me knowing nothing about business I am still trying my best to bring it to life by of course Abbu's help, but still talking to big, professional dealers is not a piece of cake and that's why since last year even though I am working my ass off we are lacking behind.

My sole interest is in arts and photography but knowing how disappointed Abbu will be, if he gets the news of his company being sold because his son was coward and was not capable enough to take care of something he started from grain will make me doubt my whole existence in this world, so I chose to keep my passion aside and chose what will make this family happy and will give us some penny to spend on Abbu's and grandmother's hospital bills and ammi's medicine and Amyra's unwanted makeup products which I can see she is trying her best to not add to cart like she used to do before.

"Hey" when Amyra nudges my side I hum in response "Aayat said she has maths exam next week, so I called her here so I can help her with maths, because you know she takes three seconds to reply to 1 plus 1, and I don't want my friend to fail and rewrite her again" she shakes her head at the thought of her friend failing.

"You're okay with it right?" She asks me and I hum in response again whilst sending the mail to the respective owner.

"Great! I knew you will help her, I was worried for no reason" shrugging she sits back, sorry? What did she say? I glance at her to find her grinning brightly.

"Sorry? Help her? What do you exactly mean by that?" I glare at my sister who does not make an eye contact "umm, I mean, you know I don't want my friend to fail knowing how bad she is in maths I am sure without tutoring she will fail, so I said her I will help her but that actually means is you who will help her on behalf of me" she blinks her eyes at me to act cute but looks exactly the opposite in my eyes.

"And who gave you the permission to do so?" I do not stop burning holes into her soul "Myself" she proudly tells only to earn a smack from me.

"I am not helping anyone Amyra, do it by yourself" I stand up to leave with my laptop but she grabs my hand and pulls me back, with a pleading face. That's not going to work here.

"Please! Don't do this to me! She is my only friend! You can't break her heart!" She whines choosing all the rubbish words she can choose.

"Get. Lost" I mumble but free my arm to walk towards my room. "I am already busy don't add unwanted stress to my schedule"

"Bhai!! Don't do this to me!! I promised her!" She yells and I disappear from her sight, by closing the door of my room shut.

I am in no mood and never will be to teach that neighbour of ours who has become Amyra's best buddy since we shifted to this colony 2 years ago, because we were not able to pay the bills of the house we used to stay before, and after Abbu's accident it became more difficult so we bought a house less luxurious than the one we used to stay, this is not a mansion with uncountable rooms but a house with 5 rooms and a comfortable spacious living room, which is perfectly great for us five people.

That is me, my parents, my sister, my brother and my grandmother.

Even though I know Amyra misses her old house which had a pool and a beautiful garden in it, I can live to do anything, she has to adjust which she is doing and it is quiet surprising knowing how her tantrums are. And I know behind her adjustment there is a big hand of our neighbour's daughter, who became Amyra's 'best buddy' like she likes to call her, but that girl looks very strange to me, she is—I don't know—some what crazy if I lay it out in straight words.

She always hides behind Amyra when I enter the room she is in, and this girl wants me to teach that girl. Is she serious?

She always acts like I have threatened her life if she comes in front of me. But what I know is she is a beautiful young girl, I haven't taken a proper look at her yet even though she comes almost daily to our house but never once she came infront of me and that actually irritates me because she is so casual with Amir my brother but when she looks at me she acts like the killer has entered the room.

That's actually irritating.

Once she startled me with her behaviour, the door bell rang and I unfortunately for the intruder was present in the house, and when I opened the door and saw the young girl with a tray of some delicious food in it, my eyes automatically flicked to her face, and I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was but what I didn't know was she thought me as some witch and was so scared that she dropped the food startling me and herself and then ran away, confusing the hell out of me.

But later I got to know from Amyra that she got nervous when she saw me so she ran away, Like Seriously?

What did I even do for her to run like that.

Laying down I grab the file on which we are working on to go through it again, but I feel like this sunday is not for having a peaceful time at all.

Goodness, I need to take a break.

"Bhai!!" Amyra barges in without knocking, A very bad habit of her's.

"What is it Amyra?" I look at her feeling annoyed and she returns the same look.

"Won't you help a poor girl with her studies? I didn't know my brother was so selfish, I thought I grew you up much better than this—" I roll my eyes at her drama. Why are sisters so annoying?

"Amyra we both clearly know, how your friend is uncomfortable when I am present in the room, how am I going to teach her when she won't even look at me?" I glare at my sister who pouts at the truth.

"She will listen I promise you, she asked me by herself if I can help her and I said yes" this girl is unbelievable "point to be noted, she asked for 'your' help Amyra and not from your brother" I point out the obviousness that this girl is so blandly ignoring.

"I did not take maths so how am I going to teach her?" She speaks as if I am dumb and I roll my eyes not able to argue with her.

"Please bhai, You know I can't say no to her" she whines again and I am so close to throwing her out of the room.

"Go ask Amir he will teach her" I tell her about our younger brother "Amir? Who is younger than me? How is he going to teach the syllabus which he didn't even reach" her tone indicates I am being unbelievable and is only uttering rubbish.

"Oh god enough bhai! How much footage are you gonna take?! I can even massage your leg for 10 minutes if that's what it takes to agree you, but please don't say no! As much as I want to see my friend in my grade I still don't want her to fail and get locked up in her house, 2 years lockdown was enough for us, not anymore lockdowns we want" she shakes her head and literally whines.

"You're still quiet? Even girls show less attitude than you, please—" this girl talks too much, "okay I'll teach her, now get out of my room" I point at the door so she could kindly exit but she passes me a bright grin.

"I know you are great human!" That famous saying 'tongue doesn't have bone so it keeps on turning' is so true "I said her to come home next sunday at 5 in the afternoon, is that okay?" With a glare I point at my door.

"Okay okay I am leaving" she sings and happily marches towards the door, "Ask her what topics she has doubt in so I can be prepared" she quickly fetches for her phone in her pocket.

"Amyra darling, not now, later" I stop her really not in the mood to listen to her again.

"Why? Wait I'll ask her now and I'll tell you" even after my protest she dials her number as if it was the first number in her call log and there is no need of searching "Aayat? What are the topics or chapters you need help with?" She asks the other line and I sit back and take a look at my email.

"Girl Are you serious?" She speaks in a tone which tells 'you are unbelievable'.

I see my sister rolling her eyes "Stop that, it's okay don't apologise we will do something, okay I'll talk to you later bye bye" she cuts the call with a huff, I raise my eyebrow at the hesitant look she is passing my way.

I look at her, waiting for an answer so she could get out after telling me.

"Um bhai actually, her teacher was a very strict and uneducated women, and that women didn't even teach her properly, and because of that she has confusion in her whole book" she lets out an awkward laugh and I sigh, expecting this.

"Amyra, you have been tutored by me before and you clearly know how upset I get when even after teaching thrice, things doesn't get inside your head, and because it was you, after getting scolded you learnt properly if that girl gets on my nerves and if she starts crying what am I going to do? So it is better if I don't teach her" I logically speak because I get so mad when someone doesn't understand even after teaching them word by word.

They get on my nerves really bad that my scolding gets uglier each second they prove themselves as dumb.

"Aayat is a smart girl, she will understand faster than me so don't worry" she nods with an assuring smile and I nod reluctantly not able to say no after so much begging.

"But first call her and tell her that I will be the one teaching her and not you and ask her if she is comfortable with it and if she knows nothing in maths she needs to come from Saturday" Amyra nods quickly at that, "yeah yeah, I'll tell her" waving a goodbye at me she walks out of my room after getting her work down, forcefully.

It's gonna be a long day today, but first I need to go check on Abbu.

After stretching my tired limbs I walk towards my parents room, but hear Ammi's loud voice "Oh Ammi, your son-in-law has no other work than laying on the bed, he is being so lazy nowadays" I peek inside to see ammi sitting on the bed and talking to someone in phone and Abbu sleeping.

Clearing my throat I knock on the door and soon loud 'come in' reaches my ear, so I get in.

"What are you doing Ammi?" I ask her with a smile which she genuinely returns but cuts the call after saying a goodbye "Was talking to you grandma" she sighs "But your father is disturbing me alot" she glances at my father who is right now sleeping peacefully.

She tells me with a smile. A smile which I cannot identify if it's genuine or fake, because she has become a pro in hiding her feeling.

The thing I love about Ammi is that she is always positive.

A little bit too positive that I am scared she will get hurt someday.

"Is Amyra's friend here? Amyra said she is coming and I have already made her favourite cookies" Ammi grind bright at the thought if the young who is overly friendly with the women's of this house.

Breathing out I lay down on Ammi's lap, a very very comfortable place.

She runs her finger through my hair, relaxing me down "Why do you pamper that girl so much? She looks like a creep to me" I mutter feeling annoyed at how much attention she gains.

"Ya Allah, this boy" she give me a light tap on my cheek as if scolding me.

"Because you don't know her your talking rubbish about her, when you know her you will be waiting for her presence" she giggles and speaks about something impossible.

"And Aayat is not fond of sweets but she loves to eat my cookies and cupcakes, so I have to spoil her little with my skills right?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I hum but snuggle in her lap.

"Did you give medicines to Ammi?" She asks me while gently caressing my hair "Amyra gave" I mumble feeling sleepy and I do not even wait before going into deep slumber.

I clear my throat and give a little knock on the door, and soon I hear a loud "come in," so I step inside.

"What's up, Ammi?" I ask her with a smile, and she returns it genuinely, but ends the call after a quick goodbye. "I was chatting with your grandma," glancing at my father she sighs "But your dad's being a—nuisance," she adds, nodding towards my peacefully sleeping father.

A glare of annoyance set on her face, "he is throwing more tantrums than a kid when I give him his medicine"

I chuckle at that and even ammi's glare fades and she smiles.

It's hard to tell if it's real or fake since she has become  pro at hiding her feelings.

One thing I admire about Ammi is her unwavering positivity.

Sometimes, she's a little too positive, and it worries me that she might get hurt someday.

"Is Amyra's friend here? Amyra mentioned she's dropping by, and I've already whipped up her favorite cookies," Ammi beams at the thought of the girl who's being overly chummy with the ladies of this house.

I exhale and plop down on Ammi's lap, the comfiest spot in the world.

She runs her fingers through my hair, easing my tension. "Why do you spoil that girl so much? She looks like a  creep to me" I grumble, annoyed by the attention she gets.

"Goodness, this boy," she lightly taps my cheek, as if scolding me.

"Because you don't know her, you're talking nonsense about her. Once you get to know her, you'll look forward to her visits," she giggles, talking about the impossible.

"And Aayat isn't into sweets, but she still devours my cookies and cupcakes, so I have to spoil her a bit with my baking skills, right?" She raises her eyebrows playfully, and I just hum in agreement mumbling a 'whatever'— and snuggling into her lap.

"Did you give Ammi her meds?" She asks me while gently stroking my hair, referring to her mother in law "Amyra did," I mutter, feeling sleepy, and I don't even wait before drifting into a deep slumber.

.......

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

453K 21.6K 38
"What was that?" He came closer and closer as I step back with each step he took. "What was what!? I can hang out with whomever I want, it's none of...
257K 14.9K 37
'You are my favourite place to go, When my mind searches for peace.' ....... She opens the door and barges in as if she owns this place ofcourse she...
765K 39.7K 43
"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness Even before their own." ....... "What did...
43.2K 5.9K 42
He turned abruptly to face her, she was already getting on his nerves. "What in the name of Allah is wrong with you?" he asked with a sigh."You don'...