Imagine book for babyrose2

By pine_tree_1

More

Just studying
Date time
Cuddling on the couch
Makeup (part 1)
Makeup (part 2)
Didn't know what to call this one
My Hero
Birthday present (Part 1)
Birthday present (part 2)
Birthday present (part 3)
Birthday present (part 4)
Party time

First fight

67 2 1
By pine_tree_1

Neva's P.O.V.

I eagerly ran into the Curtis house. "Ponyboy!" I shouted. He walked into the living room quietly. "Guess what!?" I asked happily. "What?" He said. "I got an A on the math test!" I exclaimed. "Okay. Why did you tell me this?" Ponyboy said. It was then I realized that his voice was in what seemed like a snarl. "You helped me study for it. What's wrong?" I asked. "Well what's wrong is the fact that I don't know if you got an A on that test." Ponyboy growled. I was dumbfounded. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I know that you sit next to Cherry who sits next to the teachers books. I saw Cherry putting a book back on a shelf. When I took a closer look it was the answer key for the tests." He said. "Wait. You're accusing me of cheating off of Cherry who cheated off of the teachers answer key?" I asked. "Yeah." Ponyboy said. My jaw dropped. "Ponyboy. You know how hard I wanted to ace this thing. You know how much we studied. I helped you and you helped me. Now you're accusing me of cheating?!" I said frantically. "Yeah I am. Now tell me. What's 20 times 9?" He asked. "180." I said quickly. "Okay. That was an easy one." Ponyboy said quickly. I threw my hands up in the air. "You know what!? I'm done with this! I'm done with you Ponyboy! I'm outta here!" I finally shouted. "Okay! Good! Cuz I'm done with you Neva!" Ponyboy shouted back. I walked out of that house, my eyes burning with hot tears. I started running towards the lot. I cried myself to sleep that night.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ponyboy's P.O.V.

I felt really bad about accusing Neva of cheating, but I had to face the truth. She did it. I sighed after she walked out of the house. I flopped onto the couch. "What's wrong?" Soda asked as he walked in. "Neva and I got into a fight." I mumbled. Soda nodded and plopped down next to me. "Tell her you're sorry." He said randomly. "What!?" I hollered. "Look. I've learned a few things. If you and Neva get in a fight yiu always say sorry." Soda said. I put my hands up to protest. "But she started it by-" I started. "Doesn't matter. You always say sorry first." Soda said. I stood up. "You know what Soda you're absolutely.....wrong." I said before walking into our room. I broke down into tears and flopped onto the bed. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.9K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
479K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
315K 14K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...