Birthday present (part 4)

Ponyboy's P.O.V.

I was real scared by this point. It was all okay until Neva stopped me. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "I...." She trailed off.

I looked into her blue eyes and looked for any emotion in them at all. She pulled me down and pressed her lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and I knew it was okay now. I pulled back and tugged on the hem of her shirt.

She nodded and I pulled it off and she helped pull mine off. I reconnected our lips and my hands once again found their way on the back of her bra.

I fumbled with it for a minute before I heard the satisfying pop of it coming undone. I pulled away and saw she was blushing hard. I tugged the front of her bra before she got the message.

Without a second thought, she pulled it off and threw it to the floor. I smiled and I knew I was blushing bad too.

I kissed her jaw and worked my way down. I heard her gasp when I apparently found her sweet spot. I nibbled on it a little bit and I knew there would be a hickey there.

She moaned softly as I went further down. My hands slid down her sides and felt every little curve. The stopped at the top of her pants.

I stopped and looked up and her with my chin resting on her stomach. She looked down at me and I decided to mess with her a little.

I began to kiss all along the top of her pants. I heard her whimper and I continued. "Pony..." She whined. I chuckled and she hit me with a pillow.

"Hey! I'm going." I said. I heard her laugh and I began to unbutton her pants. I pulled them off leaving her in only her underwear.

"Hey! We're not even!" She cried. I looked up at her and she rolled on top of me.

I let her kiss her way down. I now knew what she went through and it was miserable, but a huge turn on. I glared at her as she kissed along my jean tops.

"Okay, okay. No need to be a copy cat." I said. She smiled and began to unbutton my jeans. She yanked them off and threw them on the floor.

I watched as she began to pull on the tops of her underwear. I did the same and her underwear and my boxers landed on the floor at the same time.

I rolled back onto her and listened to her giggle. "Are you sure you want to do this Neva?" I asked. She nodded. "Once it's done there's no going back." I said. She bit her lip and looked at me. She pulled me towards her and kissed me.

I took that as a yes and took my chances. "Wait!" She shouted just in time. I looked down at her. "Protection?" She asked.

I smiled and reached down to my pants. I pulled out a condom that Dally had given me earlier. I slipped it on and returned to Neva. "Where were we?" I asked.

She crashed her lips to mine and I entered her. Her grip on me tightened as she had a look of pain on her face. A few tears began to slip out. "I can stop! Just don't cry. Please. I'll stop." I said quickly. "No!" She shouted.

I looked at her stunned.

"Please don't. I don't want you to." She begged. I obeyed and went on. I felt her breathing pick up as I went faster.

She moaned loudly now and I couldn't help myself. "Damn Neva." I muttered. "Pony!" She called.

I went a little faster and I knew it wouldn't last much longer. I began to come to my high. "Neva!" I shouted. "Ponyboy!" She screamed.

Then it was all over.

I flopped down next to her and watched as she took deep breaths. She pulled the blanket up and cuddled into my side. "Happy birthday Neva." I whispered.

"Thanks Pony. That was great present." She mumbled. I kissed her forehead and laid back. Before long we were both asleep.