First fight

Neva's P.O.V.

I eagerly ran into the Curtis house. "Ponyboy!" I shouted. He walked into the living room quietly. "Guess what!?" I asked happily. "What?" He said. "I got an A on the math test!" I exclaimed. "Okay. Why did you tell me this?" Ponyboy said. It was then I realized that his voice was in what seemed like a snarl. "You helped me study for it. What's wrong?" I asked. "Well what's wrong is the fact that I don't know if you got an A on that test." Ponyboy growled. I was dumbfounded. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I know that you sit next to Cherry who sits next to the teachers books. I saw Cherry putting a book back on a shelf. When I took a closer look it was the answer key for the tests." He said. "Wait. You're accusing me of cheating off of Cherry who cheated off of the teachers answer key?" I asked. "Yeah." Ponyboy said. My jaw dropped. "Ponyboy. You know how hard I wanted to ace this thing. You know how much we studied. I helped you and you helped me. Now you're accusing me of cheating?!" I said frantically. "Yeah I am. Now tell me. What's 20 times 9?" He asked. "180." I said quickly. "Okay. That was an easy one." Ponyboy said quickly. I threw my hands up in the air. "You know what!? I'm done with this! I'm done with you Ponyboy! I'm outta here!" I finally shouted. "Okay! Good! Cuz I'm done with you Neva!" Ponyboy shouted back. I walked out of that house, my eyes burning with hot tears. I started running towards the lot. I cried myself to sleep that night.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ponyboy's P.O.V.

I felt really bad about accusing Neva of cheating, but I had to face the truth. She did it. I sighed after she walked out of the house. I flopped onto the couch. "What's wrong?" Soda asked as he walked in. "Neva and I got into a fight." I mumbled. Soda nodded and plopped down next to me. "Tell her you're sorry." He said randomly. "What!?" I hollered. "Look. I've learned a few things. If you and Neva get in a fight yiu always say sorry." Soda said. I put my hands up to protest. "But she started it by-" I started. "Doesn't matter. You always say sorry first." Soda said. I stood up. "You know what Soda you're absolutely.....wrong." I said before walking into our room. I broke down into tears and flopped onto the bed. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.