Admiring Love

By RamaPriya888

It's a story about our own favorite couple Arnav Singh Raizada and Kushi Kumari Gupta aka Arshi. It's a stor... More

First impressions
Character introductions
Unexpected proposal
It's a YES from me
Arnavs decision
Experienced person???
First date
Arnav's Outburst and Kushi's reaction
💍 Engagement 💍
Misunderstanding
Reception
Revenge
Thank you
I lied to you
I was forced in to this marriage
I love you
Admiring love
Growing feelings or Fights
Patch up?
Intense
Memorable Night

Marriage

1.8K 135 24
By RamaPriya888

The night of the engagement day

Both Arnav and Kushi were lying down on the bed, in their own respective rooms( guys wait for their marriage to happen. Have some patience 😝)

Both of them were looking at their ring fingers adorned with beautiful rings reminding them they were TAKEN. They are no more single and one more person is coming into their lives to share all good and bad things with them.

They both were feeling lot jittery. Marriage is not a simple decision, it involves two lives,two families and so many expectations, understanding each other and their backgrounds, lot of adjustments and so many other things. Can they really go through everything and be successful in their marriage or they both going to fight for the dominance and destroy each other's life.

Kushi's pov

Don't know what I am going to do? Somehow I made him agree for this marriage but can I really make any impact in his life? Can I really make even a tiny place  in his heart? Though not as a wife but atleast as a friend? Will he ever see me as his WIFE? Do I have that much patience in me to wait for him for that long?

End of pov

She just sat on the bed giving a thump to the pillow. She just closed her eyes in frustration and immediately her mind drifted her thoughts to her engagement. How handsome Arnav was looking today? And the look he gave her when she came on to the stage. God he looked so smitten. A small smile started playing on her lips. But it soon turned in to an angry face remembering how much he teased seeing her blushed face. God that was so embarrassing.

Hmmm Arnav Singh Raizada, get ready I will make sure I take my revenge for this with interest. If not then my name is not Kushi Kumari Gupta

( of course you will not be KKG anymore, soon you will become Kushi Arnav, or Arnav's Kushi)

With all these thoughts she completely forgot all her questions and nervousness and happily went to sleep.

Arnav's pov

Even his stage is no less than Kushi. Atleast for Kushi she was clear with her heart but can we say the same thing for the mighty ASR?

With a small smile on his face his mind remembered the way how she called him Arnavji.  As there were some elderly relatives and she doesn't want to upset them she started calling him Arnavji in public and Arnav in private. He really liked the way it sounded.

God that was so cute. And the way she blushed  through out the engagement and how much he teased her for the same.

One thing he learnt today is that Kushi gets easily irritated, and that too only with him. He can easily rile her up. With others she is so calm, poised and most mature and understanding but when it comes to him she becomes the most childish. She gets easily irritated  even for a small teasing.

No matter she is very matured and she showcased her maturity from the beginning but this dimension of her is new to him.

Remembering all her antics and how she was giving him such murderous looks for his constant teasing a small smile crept on his face.

But his mind was boggling with so many questions. Flipping on the bed he started questioning himself.

Can I really be a good husband to Kushi? Forget about husband can I really be a good friend to her? Can I take care of her like the way her father took care of her? She is leaving everything, her father her home and everything else to just come and stay with me as my wife. Can i  really keep her the same carefree and bubbly? Can I protect her innocence not getting lost while dealing with this vast world?

The most important question is will he ever love her? Will he come to a stage in his life where he is willing to give Kushi, his ammu's place? Is it possible? Will Kushi have that much patience to wait for him for the whole life time?

Though she already confessed that she doesn't have any expectations but can we say the same for the future too?  Finally he thought to be clear with Kushi that she will be only a friend but nothing else.

Yes that is safe, let me be clear with her so that she doesn't have any expectations from this marriage. What if I cannot be a good husband to her, I will always protect her as her best friend thought a very very confused Arnav

End of POV

Finally the days rolled and their marriage day came. Due to the rituals and all they both couldn't meet before the marriage. Thy didn't even speak on phone for obvious reasons. It's not a typical marriage where the boy and girl are eager to know each other. So they didn't find any need to call each other or even message each other.

( Guys just think of Arnav and Kushi getting married in a South Indian style. As I am a Telugu I am giving this video so that others can know how a Telugu wedding will happen)

So their marriage happened just like in the Video.  Finally after all the rituals, yes including the special Raizada tradition of lifting the new bride, they were left alone in their room.

Arnav impatiently stormed into room as soon as his mother allowed him to go in to his own room muttering his another famous dialogue unbelievable

He closed the door with frustration and said

Listen Kushi, I can never be your husband. Yes I understand we both spoke about it before but I am reminding you again so that we both are on the same page. Ok. But I will be your good friend so that you can be free and I will take care of you in every way as a good friend takes care. Is that ok for you? He was going on with his rant but stopped seeing no response from Kushi. He called her to get her attention but not getting any he slowly moved to her and lifted her gunghat.

( Guys I am taking the rituals that are convenient for me. Arshi is Pan world. They follow all the rituals. I don't want to confine them to a limited region or time space. Thank you for understanding)

He got stunned seeing Kushi soundly sleeping in sitting posture only

What the.......

With this Kushi's sleep broke. She looked at her surrounding  to realize she is in Arnav's room. So she got up to change her clothes so that she can finally get some sleep. But she stopped hearing Arnav's rant

See Kushi, I can never be your husband...........

Ha ha I know, don't play the same thing again and again like a broken recorder. I don't have any dementia. I remember everything. So now please let me go and change my dress. I am so tired. I just need to get some sleep now.

She was about to go to the restroom to change her clothes but she came back and pinched Arnav twice

Ha Kushi, what? Why are you pinching me? Are you mad? Paagal

This is for pinching me during the marriage time. Don't think that I forgot. I remember everything very nicely. You pinched me while tying the Mangal sutra and other at the time of pheras. Saying this she punched him one more time.

Haa..... now what is this for?

This is the interest. Saying this she went to the restroom giving him an attitude

God this girl, I just pinched her to tease her. Can't she even understand that small thing? God, I should never pinch her again. Saying this he rubbed his hand where she pinched him thrice

Kushi came outside in her night clothes and went to bed saying Good night to him.

Ho hello? What good night? Where should I sleep if you take the bed?

Arnav I am just tired. Now don't start anything. This is not some serial where you sleep on the couch or I sleep on the floor ok. We are matured adults and for god sake we are married for life time. So just take that side and let me sleep. Good night.

Arnav flinched at her outburst. He realized one more thing today. Disturbing a sleeping Kushi is like disturbing a sleeping lion. You have to be extra cautious otherwise you will not see the next days sun rise. It will be a last night forever.

So he also changed his clothes and slept on the bed with Kushi on his side. He felt something new today but brushing all those thoughts aside he also drifted into a good sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 18.2K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~•~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
55.3K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
83.8K 4K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
341K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...