BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
A/N plz read ๐Ÿ™
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch18. Kea

1.1K 30 23
By VirluKeirrr

???: POV

"Ahh, at last i'm here!" They spoke to themselves, looking up at the train station boards.

"All i have to do now is find a way to go to the festival..." They mumbled to themselves while looking around frantically. Their eye caught an approachable person and walked over to them.

"Err, excuse me! Which way is UA's sport festival?" They asked.

"Hm? Oh! It's north from here, it'd only take about 10 minutes to walk over there!" The person replied, but then widened their eyes a bit when they saw the person in front of them.

"H-hey aren't you K-" before they could ask, the person that called for directions suddenly grew a pair of butterfly wings and started flying away.

"Thank you!"

Y/N POV

I was still spinning in the air.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god! I have to find a way to stop myself from falling!' I panicky thought.

"Y/N!" I heard in the distance down below me. I quickly took a glance and saw Todoroki running under me, now frantically moving his arm and making an ice slide for me to safely fall on.

But just as the ice wanted to come below me, i refused the help of my classmate. "I don't need your help Todoroki! Remember our bet earlier!? I'll win this by my own!" I yelled at the boy.

"Wh- You'll literally die! Just accept my help you stubborn idiot!" Todoroki yelled back.

I shook my head in a signal for 'no' and took my blindfold off again.

'Okay. Let's see if this'll work! Just like the pebble like last time...' i thought to myself.

"Float!"

I started floating and reducing me falling to the ground. I let out a loud sigh and began 'flying' over to the finish line that was only a kilometer away from me now.

The whole course could be seen from my perspective. "I think i already passed the mine field-" my mumbling got interrupted by a loud explosion.

"Hm? Is that Baku-" and yet again i got interrupted. This time i looked back and saw a green haired male flying my way, about to hit me in the face!?

No!

He was about to bump into me!

"MiDoIryÆ wActh oUT!!" I frantically yelled in a panic. The green-nette looked at me with wide eyes and tried to avoid me as much as possible. But sadly that didn't work.

Midoriya flied into me and he dragged me with him towards the finish line.
I quickly put my arms around his neck so that i wouldn't fall, making him blush slightly.

"Hold on tight!" He yelled, making me put my head in the crook of his neck.

Eventually we came to a stop, 50 meters until the reach of the finish line. But when we both got on the ground, he immediately ran off and left me there on the ground.

"Sorry Y/N! But i wanna win this!" He yelled, not looking back. This gave me a vein in the forehead. Jerk!

I immediately stood up and ran over to the finish line. Taking off my blindfold again, i looked over at Midoriya and stopped him from running. 'Karma is a biatch' i thought while smirking.

Running past the frozen boy, i glanced back for a second and gave him a devilish smirk with a wave. 'I win.' I thought, now behind the finish line.

"Aaaaand, there we have it folks! Y/N Yagi came in first! Congratulations! Everyone give a big applause for the first year!" Present mic yelled in the mic.

I quickly let go of my quirk to make Midoriya run into the finish line as well, making him second.

"T-that was so mean, Y/N! Even if i deserve it!" The boy yelled out loud.

"Cry about it! You left me hanging there as well!" I argued back.
Just about as he wanted to say something, Todoroki came running as well, making him 3rd.

"Sup, Todo." I smirked.

"You little cheat. First, you hang onto me like i'm a rope, then you go flying and cling onto Midoriya as well, and then you stop him with your quirk and make yourself first!" Todoroki said, with a slightly annoyed face.

"I don't see any rules written somewhere that i'm not allowed to do that." I laughed, making the boy twitch in anger.

But he just sighed. "Yeah, i guess you did win fair and square then. Congratulations." He turned away.

Bakugou eventually came as well, and of course started to yell at me about cheating. But i just shrugged him off and began walking away towards the break rooms.

The game was finally over, and almost all of the 40+ passed students were now in the break rooms. I of course decided to go hang out with my dad, and talked a bit.

"You did great out there, dear. Although it was a bit unfair to cling onto your classmates like that." He sighed.

"Ughhh, not you too! I bet if you didn't feel like running, you'd do the same!" I pointed out.

He chuckled. "Yeah, you're right i guess. But did you forget something about these games?"

I tilted my head. "What do you mean?"

"Oh. Um. You'll see-" he nervously twisted his fingers around.

Time skip

I shrugged off the conversation from earlier with All Might, and walked towards the break rooms again, just to find no one there. "Where did those guys run off to??" I mumbled.

Suddenly, a finger tapped my shoulder making me turn around. I saw none other than Tsuyu.

"Y/N, what are you still doing here? Haven't you heard?" She started, making me even more confused.

"Uh, heard what?" I asked her.

"Kea is here! You know, that designer? Kero." She replied, moving her hands around.

"I don't know who that is... But no matter that, why is she even here? Wait, didn't Mina say she was in Russia?" I asked again.

"Yeah, but she said she was looking for someone. So she asked some of our classmates about it, but ended up having a big group of people swarming her..." she chuckled.
"-Maybe you could help."

"How could i possibly help..."

"She said she was looking for a blonde man, blue eyes, a bit of tanned skin and a skinny figure. I think she's talking about your dad since he's the only one i know who is described like that." Tsuyu replied.

'I wonder why she would want to find my dad...'
I shook my head; "all right then, take me to this fAmOuS Kea."

Tsuyu grabbed my hand and ran off towards the direction of where the swarming is and the designer.

Just as the view got closer and closer, i could see medium length brown locks in the distance, with an all too familiar pair of green eyes.
And i would be lying if i said her outfit wasn't cute, she really is a designer.

We finally arrived and we both stood behind the woman, known as Kea. I slightly tapped her shoulder, making her turn around.
'Why does she feel so familiar...'

"U-um... you said you were looking for someone, i might have an idea who..." i nervously spoke, avoiding as much eye contact that i could.

Kea widened her eyes a bit when she saw me, i didn't understand why but i just shrugged it off.
"Great! Can you show me the way then?" She started. Her voice also sounded familiar; so soothing, yet not too deep or too high.

I nodded and gestured for her to follow me.
Beginning to walk away, she was straight behind me. The crowd eventually took this as an cue to leave the woman out of respect, they were happy either way to at least get an autograph or photo with her.

We were finally in an quiet hall on our way to the small room my dad stayed in, i really wondered why she would he looking for me.

"You really don't remember me, huh?" She started, making me look at her.

"Well... you do awfully feel familiar. Maybe that's because i've probably seen you in magazines or something." I chuckled.

Kea formed an 'O' shape with her mouth and continued to walk.

We at last came to a stop in front of the small room and i knocked three times on the door. "We're coming in." I said, opening the door.

"What do you mean we-" Toshinori started, but cut himself off immediately when he saw Kea.
His eyes went wide, and his mouth dropped. It almost looked like as if tears were about to fall from his eyes.

"Um, dad? You going to explain anything? Or you?" I pointed to both my dad and Kea.
They both looked at me, and saw that Kea had a small smile on her face.

The silence broke when dad spoke up; "how could you approve the help of Midnight to help you design her costume." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Ahh~ well, she insisted! I mean, she is my best friend after all. She was complaining the whole time." Kea responded.

I just stood there baffled.
"Wha- so you actually designed my costume? Mina didn't lie..." i mumbled the last part.

Kea looked back at me; "yes i did! Didn't you see behind your collar a small imprinted 'K'? You're still not observant as ever when i last saw you." She laughed.

"Last.. saw me...?" I questioned.

"How couldn't you remember dear old Kea! I always played dress up with you when you were little!" She cried out loud.

"What."

Before i could question more, she suddenly jumped forward towards my dad and clung onto his arm like a woman in distress. I didn't notice it at first, but Toshinori had a slight blush on his face.
This made me even MORE questionable.

"Okay what the fuck is going on." I bluntly started.

"No cursing young lady." My dad fought back.
"Awe come on Toshi, no need to be so strict! She's old enough to curse." Kea rolled her eyes.

"Anyways let me put one thing straight for you N/N-" Kea started.
"We're married!" She finished.

"No were not."

"Not yet!"

"Stop." Toshinori finally made Kea stop talking by putting a hand over her mouth.
But she removed it by licking his hand, making him cough up blood at the action.

"A-anyways... Kea was in Russia for a very long time... She was also one of the babysitters you used to have. Well, she was almost with you everyday... You basically loved her, i don't know how you forgot about her." Toshinori said.

I shrugged;"faint memory i guess..."
"But what's even between the two of you..." i mumbled.

Toshinori immediately started blushing and coughing. "L-look kid.. the next games are about to begin, how about we talk about this later..."

I frowned.
"Fine, don't tell me. Keep this woman a mystery for all i care. I'm heading out now, bye. Nice to meet you oh so famous designer." I turned back and threw a peace sign in the air.

I heard Kea chuckle behind the door, and say some words like 'grew up' 'missed' 'love'. I wonder what that was about.

Time skip

We were all now standing in the arena once again, joined by Midnight. But what I didn't expect is for her to say the following words: "We are also joined by a special guest! Everyone welcome the famous Kea!" She said, whipping her whip.

I looked up and saw a figure with large butterfly wings fly towards the stage. This all got followed up by a bunch of yelling and cheering by the crowd and the freshmen.

"Anyways! Kea shall now do further explaining!" Midnight added.

"All right kids! The next game shall be..."
A spinning 'wheel' could be seen on board, now saying... "a Calvary battle!"

"The rules are simple! There should be at least a carrier and a rider! Students with points will be given a white headband and the suited points written on them!" Kea started.

"Your goal is to get most of the points and win first place! But there's a slight change in the game..." she smiled.
"The student who got first in the race from earlier will have about... 1 million points!"

My eyes went out of my sockets. 1.million.points...
I sweated nervously as i felt all eyes on me, even Midoriya.

"That's right folks! If you manage to get the 1 million points, it's to be guaranteed that you'll be first place!"

The pressure was unbearable.

What.
Do.
I.
Do.

A/N <:

This is Kea by the way for all of you wondering:

Quick description of the OC:
Name: Kea Anic
Hero name: Ikaeh
Age: 31
Mbti: ENTP

Quirk: Butterfly
Can summon butterfly wings in any shape and color at will.
Can 'suck' the energy out of people and give herself energy, or the opposite. Just like butterflies with flowers.
And no the sucking doesn't happen via the mouth, just with her hands.

She's an underground hero, but a famous fashion designer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 746 48
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
46.3K 972 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
66.1K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...