Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

16: Always and Forever.

634 18 6
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

11 August: Potter House.

After the talk with James's parents, Josette finished sorting her things and now was reading a book, sitting on her bed.
KNOCK!
She looked up from her book and saw Sirius standing in the doorway. "Sirius. come in, come in." Oh Odin!! Please don't talk about the kiss, Please!! She thought

"I just wanted to talk to you." He sat in front of her. Whyyyyy?? she whined internally.

"Sirius." She took a deep breath "If this is about the kiss then I just want to tell you that it's better if we just stayed friends."

"What!!! Why??" Sirius was stunned to hear this. How could she say this!! After everything that happened. Tears started pricking his eyes. "You said you feel the same about me. Then why???" Josette didn't say anything. "Jo, please tell me. Did I do something wrong? What was my fault?"

"It's not you Sirius. It's me, I am dangerous. You could have died along with me the other night. You could find someone better than me." She whispered quietly.

"But I want you, I like you so much Jo, please give us a chance." He placed a hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes. "Please."

"Sirius, you don't even know anything about me and if I told you what I have done. You would be glad we are not together." She removed his hand from her cheek and held it tightly.

"Do you regret doing it?? whatever you did." He asked.

"Very."

"Did you do it willingly?" She shook her head. "Then I don't care what you have done in the past. You didn't want to do it, and you regret it. That shows you are not a bad person. The problems of your past are your business and I'm willing to take the consequences together. I want you to be safe and I will do everything to protect you. As of who you are, you can tell me whenever you want too, I won't bug you. I promise."

"Sirius-"

"I am not done yet. You are the only girl that hasn't melted in my presence. You are the only girl that makes me want to have her. Everyone says that I am a player because every girl falls at my feet willingly, but I pay no attention to that because I don't care. I only care about you. Please just give us a chance." he poured all his emotions out in front of her. He wanted to say those words for so long and he finally said it.

"I'm not you who you think I am. It won't work between us. I'm sorry." she said sadly. It took everything in her to stop her from kissing him at that moment.

"How do you know it won't work if you don't give it a chance." He argued.

"How do you know you can trust me?? I'm a Slytherin, I'm mean and selfish. You don't know anything about me, for all I could be working with the Dark Lord, gaining trust of you Gryffindors so I can rat you out to him." She shouted and got up from the bed.

"Jo, are you seriously using that as an excuse??" Sirius scoffed. "You may not tell us everything but I know sure as hell you are not working for that fanatic. And you are not faking it to gain our trust cause you can't fake that much care. I see it in your eyes, you really care about Moony's condition. You really care about Prongs' grades. You really care about Wormtail."

Josette didn't know what to say. I really don't deserve you Sirius, you trusts me so much and all I have done is lie to you again and again. She hugged him tightly.

"Sirius?"

"Hmm?" He looked at her scared that she will turn him down. Instead she cupped his face and pulled him into a deep kiss.

They broke apart grinning like idiots. "Josette Hart, will you be my girlfriend." He asked. She smiled and nodded. Sirius looked at her happily, picking her up and spinning in excitement.

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna get dizzy." She laughed.

Sirius stopped and put his forehead on her, grinning like a kid on Christmas day. "Sirius, please promise me- you won't leave me. No one stays with me till the end. My mother left me, my grandparents don't want me, my uncles can't stay with me. Please I won't be able to bear another person leaving me." She said quietly.

"Hey, I won't leave you ever. Whatever happens we will always stay together. Always and forever." He whispered, cupping her face.

"Always and forever." She whispered and he kissed her again.

'He really does like you a lot.' The voice startled her and she jumped out of the bed. "You have got to stop doing that!!!! We were having a moment." She shouted looking up.

'Hahahaha' Heimdall started laughing.

"Heimdall?" Sirius questioned, she nodded and he started laughing "How does he do that when every time we are kissing?"

"He can see everything."

"Well then, that's going to be problem." He said and kissed her again.

~☆~

1 September 1976: Hogwarts express.

"You did what!!" Lily yelled.

"Yes Lily, we kissed." Josette said blushing.

"Oh Jesus! I can't believe this! Where's Marlene? We have to tell her." Lily jumped up and down in excitement.

"She's gone to meet her boyfriend; she'll be here in a minute." Meredith said "First I didn't believe it either but then I caught them snogging in her room, I can't get that image out of my head." She made a disgusted face and Josette smacked her arm.

After the attack Jenna and Meredith came to the potters to meet her and Meredith stayed there for a while. Sirius and Josette didn't tell anyone about their relationship but after Meredith caught them she told everyone including Euphemia and Fleamont. They both are happy with it but strictly told them to stay in different bedrooms. 'No funny businesses in my house' according to Fleamont or as everyone called him Monty.

"We have to be at prefect's meeting. We need to find her now." Lily grabbed their arm and ran outside the compartment looking for Marlene through the train.

"Marlene!!" Lily breathed as they found her in a compartment. "Mark, will you excuse your girlfriend for a sec, we have to tell her something important."

"Well, go ahead, she's not my girlfriend anymore." He sighed.

"WHAT!!" The three girls shouted.

"Yeah, we broke up. Now, what did you want to talk about."Marlene shrugged and Mark walked out of the compartment.

"But why did you broke up?" Meredith asked.

"Didn't work out. Now tell me."

"Well, Josette and Sirius snogged!!" Lily yelled in excitement.

"MERLIN'S BLOODY BALL-SACK. YOU KISSED SIRIUS BLACK !!" Marlene shouted equally excited as Lily.

"Wanna shout a little louder? Let the whole train know about it." Josette hissed.

"Well they should. Hogwarts Mr. Heartbreaker and The Slytherin Princess KISSED!!" Marlene grinned like a madman.

"Don't call me that." Josette rolled her eyes.

"Tell me how did that happened!!" Josette explained everything that happened, the attack and her moving into the Potters house and the kiss.

"Well, you certainly had an eventful holiday." Marlene mumbled. "So, you are now a couple. He asked you to be his girlfriend?"

"He did." Josette blushed. "Did he ask you on a date?" She shook her head. "Did you do it " Marlene asked really curious, Lily and Meredith looking at the girl intensely.

"Odin!! NO." Josette shouted.

"First- don't use exclamation we don't know, it sounds weird. Second- you have slept with half of Hogwarts and you did nothing with your first ever real boyfriend, even when you live together." Marlene emphasized 'real'

"It's just... I... I don't know." Josette blushed really hard, her cheeks turning bright red.

"Something has happened to her. She's not Josette." Meredith said dramatically.

~☆~

"Hello boys." Josette greeted walking into the marauders compartment. "Hello Love." Sirius kissed her and she sat down next to him, cuddling together.

"Hello Mortis." The others said. "Did you tell the girls about you two." Remus added gesturing the couple.

"I did. I'm sure Marlene had already told half of the train." She sighed.

"Yeah, we heard that 'Mr. Heartbreaker and Slytherin Princess dating. Close the fan clubs and stay away from them.' James said imitating Marlene's voice. Sirius laughed.

"She did not!!" Josette placed a hand on her mouth in shock.

"She did."

"When?"

"When we were in prefect's meeting." Remus answered.

"Ughhh. I hate her." She groaned, snuggling closer to her boyfriend.

"I actually like it. Now everyone knows you belong to me." Sirius smirked.

~☆~

"Am I dreaming or are you really sitting beside me." Severus mocked as Josette sat beside him at the Slytherin table during the feast. Lily still hasn't talked with him yet and Josette was not talking either. He didn't mean to call her that it was a accident and she understands it but he is still wrong and has received many lectures on it from her and then only Josette started talking with him again.

"Well, hello to you too." She said and side hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"'Miss Hart, you are a Slytherin at least sit at your table during the feast.'" Josette said in her best McGonagall voice and Severus laughed. The Headmaster gave his welcoming speech and the feast began. Josette piled up her plate with her favourite food and started eating. It was almost over when Regulus came and sat down beside her. "Wrong table."

"You know I am a Slytherin right?" Josette replied.

"Yeah, but you are always eating with them." Josette just shrugged and didn't say anything. He leaned in towards her ear and whispered "I heard you are dating my brother."

Josette turned to face him, their faces inches apart "So what?"

"We need to talk, come with me." He got up and walked out if the great hall. Josette hesitated at first but followed behind.

~☆~

"Your brother's talking with Jo." Peter whispered nodding his head at the Slytherin.

"Must be something about school." Sirius shrugged but kept his gaze on them and saw him whispering in her ear. And both of them walking out of the great hall.

"Sirius, should we check what it's about?" James asked.

"Should we?" Sirius said equally confused.

"No you shouldn't, you can just ask her. She will tell you." Remus advised.

"Maybe you are right. I can just ask her. She's coming at our dorm after the feast and can ask her then. She will tell me right?" The three nodded.

~☆~

"What you want to talk about?" Josette asked as they started walking down the corridors.

"I think you should break it up with my brother." He said looking ahead.

"Excuse me?" She stopped, offended by his demand.

"Just listen to me." He turned around and gestured her to follow, she did. "You know he ran away from home, right?" She nodded "Mother and father wanted him to become a death eater and I helped him run away cause I don't want him to get involve with anything related to the Dark Lord. He is after you and I don't want Sirius to get hurt between you two."

"I know, I know and believe me I told him it was best if we stay friends but I just like him so much. It's just... Ughhh why it has to be so complicated." She groaned.

"Hey please, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just said what I thought."

"I know and you are right, we shouldn't be together." Suddenly a sharp pain felt through her head and she screamed and started to fall down but Regulus caught her, a hand around her waist and other around her shoulder. "Hey, hey what happened?" He tried to steady her.

"Side effects of almost dying." She mumbled after a few seconds but he heard her.

"WHAT?? Should I get Sirius?"

"NO, just help me to the common room."

"Which one?" He was confused if she meant the Slytherin common room or Gryffindor.

"Of course our, stupid." She grumbled.

"Don't call me that." He snapped and both walked towards the dungeons. Entering the through the portrait hole, they met with Avery and his gang sitting by the fireplace. "I thought you were dating the other Black." Nott commented seeing Regulus's hand around her waist.

"Not the time you want to mess with me, so stay away." She hissed and started walking to the stairs of the Girls dormitory. But Avery came in front of her, stopping her from going ahead. "Now what do you want?" Josette sighed.

"Just wanted to ask, What do you see in him. I look way better than that Blood traitor Gryffindor." He spat the last words like a venom. Anger. Another emotion came and so did the pain. She screamed clutching her head and falling into Avery's chest, he smirked and wrapped his arm around her. She tried to pull away but her vision was getting blurred. "Didn't know you would fall for me that fast." He smirked and the other Slytherin's laughed.

"Leave her, she's not conscious." Regulus demanded.

"Why do you care!! Let us have some fun." Nott walked towards the girl who was unconscious in his friend's arms.

"Don't you dare touch her." Severus hissed coming to her rescue, his wand pointed at them. He snatched her away from Avery. Malfoy removed his wand but before he could say anything Severus hit him with a spell, throwing him to the ground. Avery pointed his wand at him. "I am a better dueller than you are so, if you don't want to spend your first day at the hospital wing I suggest to lower your wand." Severus hissed.

"You will regret it, Snape." Avery said and they walked away. Severus carried her to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfery said she's just unconscious, maybe due to weakness. But he didn't left, he stayed there all night beside her bed.

~☆~

"She's not here yet. Should we go check." Sirius said pacing around the room, worried about his girlfriend. "I think we should." James said and Remus and Peter nodded.

"We'll check her common room." Sirius gestured towards him and James "and you to check the library." He ordered and left the dorm with James.

"But we don't know the password. How are we going to get inside?" James asked as they reached outside the portrait hole. Sirius didn't say anything just started banging the portrait, James following him.

After some time a third year opened the door "What in Salazar's name do you want."

"Have you seen Josette Hart." Sirius questioned.

"I saw her talking to Avery an hour ago."

"Where's his dorm?" James asked and the boy told him where it is. They both got inside and threw open the dormitory door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Malfoy shouted.

"Blood traitors, get out of our room." Dolohov added.

"Where's Josette??" Sirius questioned a scowl on his face.

"Last time I checked she was in my arms." Avery smirked and Sirius grabbed his collar. "Where. Is. She?" He hissed.

"We don't know. Snape took her somewhere."

Sirius and James quickly left the room. They searched everywhere in the school, except the Hospital wing and came back to the Gryffindor common room. "Where do you think she is gone to?" Sirius was very worried about the girl.

"I think you should get some sleep. She will come around by the morning. We will talk then." Remus said.

"But-"

"No buts. She will be fine, she always is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70.6K 102
"I solemnly swear that I will get Sirius Black to change his player ways." "There's only one way you can get him to do that." "How?" "You need him to...
25.1K 1.1K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
876K 21.3K 133
"š–š”šžš§ šˆ š„š—¼š—¼š¤šžš š¢š§š­š—¼ š’‰š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’„š’†, šˆ š£š®š¬š­ - š‘° š’Œš’š’†š’˜." ĻŸ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
2.4K 105 46
Going to Hogwarts is nothing like attending any other school. For one, you get to live most of the year in the grand and majestic castle. Second, you...