DESIRE OVER LOVE || ON GOING...

Galing kay Crown_writes

Kim Taehyung, what could he possibly wish for.Never in his wildest dreams, he thought he would go crazy for s... Higit pa

AUTHOR NOTE
[1] IS IT WEIRD TO SAY NO TO IT
[2] YOU ARE SO WARM
[3] SWEET HEART
[4]THE BALL
[5] FEED ME
[6] CAN I KISS YOU?
7. HALF-NAKED
8. MISS DIOR
9. BLUEBEARD?
11. RUINED DATE
12. FAINTED
13. THERAPY
14. THE VOWS
15: THE TISSUE
16: HER CYCLE
17: I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER
18: HIS TATICS
19: THE GAME BEGINS
20: PLEASE
21: RUINED - 1
22: RUINED - 2
23: LIE
24: TWO FACED MONSTER
25: I'M ON MY PERIOD
26: MR.KIM
27: JULES? KILLED?
28. KILL HER
29: NIGHTMARE
30. BUT YOU DIDN'T KILL ME?

10. KISS?

752 42 0
Galing kay Crown_writes

" You and I, The best moment is yet to come".

-YTC

]+[

" I guess, I will ", he wisphered almost inaudible.

" what? ", she looked at him quite unsure about what he is mumbling under his breath.
He averted his gaze towards her eyes as he held them for a moment and spoke up
" I said - why would i hurt you?"

" Anyways sleep now it's almost past 12. I need to go early tomorrow. ", Her eyebrows scrunched down and ping of ache made it to her heart.

" you are leaving again? ", she asked displeased with his confession.

Taehyung who is busy after he moved himself from her and straightening the sheets so they could sleep averted his gaze. He saw how how displeased she was and her eyes displaying a glint of sadness and how her lips quivered with each second and how she drooped her head down not meeting his gaze and now he was sure he ruined it again.

" I'll be back in 3 days ", he snapped up and sat beside her as he showed his three fingers upright before breaking into an unesay chuckle.

Then the night went on, the girl beside him drifted into deep slumber as she turned to another side facing the glass window. The curtains left apart, the moonlight illuminated the room.

But he was awake, wondering what will happen when he fails to win her, once thing was sure that he has to do something to work this relation and keep her with him forever.

" Aera, where did it went wrong?", he mumbled to himself as he turned to face her.

He balanced himself with his right elbow and moved closer to her, with his other muscular arm he tried to turn her towards him. The movement his hand held her waist,she turned towards him. He stopped his movements not wanting to wake her up.

He examined her features as if examining a chaplet of diamonds. Without wasting a moment he snuggled into her. He placed his chin on her head and his arm around her waist.

It didn't took a minute for him to back off as he felt her wriggling in her sleep. He moved back as he observed her face, her eyebrows scrunched, sweat fromed over her forehead and for a moment her breathing raised and it felt so sudden and with a loud shudder she woke up.

" Aera? Is everything okay? ", He breathed and reached for her and cupped her face, she reached his hand and held over it. She took a moment to calm down and took the glass of water taehyung handed to her.

" what happened? You look scared? Are you having a nightmare? ", he inquired with concern held over his face as he sat across her and held her close.

" I don't know. I was scared and I don't know why " she replied as she gazed at him. " what's the time ", she added as she turned over to look at the clock on the wall above the mirror.

It read 3:15

" Taehyung, let's sleep. I'm fine."

Without wanting to take much risks he slept facing the other side processing everything what just happened and why it's getting severe day by day. He has to take care of it.

Jaewan entered the room and found aera still sleeping, it's eight in the morning. So she didn't hesitate to wake aera up and went to her see her aldready snuggled up with sheets. Jaewan tried waking her up by moving her shoulders, but the girl didn't even budge.

The limelight stretched across the room and fell over her body as jaewan moved the closed curtains to the side, she abruptly covered herself in the sheets and groaned out loud asking someone to close those curtains.

Somehow she made her wake up before leaving jaewan told aera to come fast and have breakfast because she made Aera's favourite japchae.

Aera came out after refreshing and saw a note kept on the table along with a rose.
She held the rose and inhaled the sent intoxicating her insides with the rose fragrance. Then she opened the letter.

" Morning love, Eat your breakfast and miss me well. By the way I'm gonna pick you up at sharp six in the evening. There is dress in my closet and please wear it for me.
I'm begging you. "

-With love
Your Taehyung

She was happy not because they were heading out, it's because he is not going anywhere. She blused at the thought and walked over his closet and found a bag . She further explored to find a red fabric in it.

She stretched it up along her body only to realise it's an off shoulder gown which is not upto her ankles. It's a knee length one.
Now she got to know why he was begging her. She gulped imagining wearing that dress.

To figure a way out, she strolled down the hallway to have her breakfast. Her fingers worked on the mobile screen before sending a call. Taehyung - The caller ID glowed on the screen as she walked upto the kitchen and saw jaewan busy with her work.

The line went down without his response.
She dailed again and placed it between her cheek and shoulder and circled her arms over jaewan.

Jaewan after getting used to Aera's sudden approaches didn't surprised her this time, soon jaewan held her hands and turned to face aera who busy in calling.

" Come on. Grab your seat. "

Aera flashed her a heart warming smile and made her way towards the table and sat near Taehyung's chair, where she usually dine with him.

After the third time she felt annoyed trying to reach taehyung and decided to call him again. While jaewan served the food, aera motioned her to sit with her. Despite knowing that aera won't convice jaewan came back with few veggies to cut and things she needed.

Aera with one hand rested on the spoon, she held phone. The line went alive the moment the placed a morsel in her mouth and moaned with delight and shot a thumps up for jaewan for the food.

" Aera? " He asked as he was welcomed with his wife moaning.

" Ah yes Taehyung. It's me. What are you doing? ", she inquired as she averted her gaze towards jaewan who is busy in cutting veggies.

" Nothing. I just cane back from the meeting.
Did you see the note? ", he spoke up as he took a pen on the table and started to doodle on the paper on his table.

" Stop it, it will hurt if you do that.", Aera raised her tone as she grabbed the peeler from jaewan who is trying to peel the unwanted layer on veggies, aera observed her all the while and saw how dangerously it's moving towards her skin with each monent.

" What? What are you talking about? ", Aera snapped back as she heard his voice and realised she was still on the call.

" nothing and yes, i saw it. So you are not going. "

" why would i leave you idiot and don't forget sharp six all done. I can't wait to see you. ",
He husked seductively as he ran his fingers over his head.He sounded desperate and that was sure.

" Is it big enough? ", Taehyung heard a voice and he couldn't decipher whose voice was that and the next moment he heard aera spoke up.

" Yes, it's big. I like it. ", Aera smiled as she handed the carving she made with carrots.
It's big enough to notice the features.

" Aera, Are you there? "

" Yes, Taehyung. By the way i forgot to ask you. Can you ask someone to pick jenn. She told me that she would come and i almost forgot to tell you about it. "

" Jenn? "

" Yes, Can I meet her. You don't want me to go out without you. So i invited her. Then there won't be any problem right. I even want to show her around. Please taehyung. I really want to meet her. " she pleaded with her heart out waiting for his response and averted her gaze towards the small cup that jaewan just placed on the table.

Aera's eyes lit up once she saw the dessert that was served and saw jaewan and motioned her hand asking if she has made it herself and when jaewan nodded her head. Aera without a second scooped a spoon in her mouth.

And when taehyung was about to speak after listening to her pleadings, he heard her moaning again. His senses became dark and he couldn't understand what in the world is happening.

And not only that the next moment he heard her kissing and smooching onto something.
His eyes turned dark as he threw the things on his table and stood up raging.

" AERA, WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?", He yelled over the mobile as he banged the table. He felt sick when all the unnecessary thoughts came to his kind. He couldn't process why in the world she is moaning, kissing and telling it would hurt and something is big.

While on the other hand Aera savoured her dessert and gave Jaewan a flying kiss, unintentionally making sound. And the moment she heard taehyung raising her voice, her senses became alert.

Before she speak she heard his voice
again," WHAT'S HAPPENING? AERA SPEAK UP? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

" Nothing is happening taehyung. Why are you yelling. I'm at home. Where would i go?. I'm having my breakfast for god's sake. The next moment the line went dead and she didn't understand a thing.

While taehyung without wasting a moment, he opened his system and saw her location only to be held in his empire. His heart calmed a bit but it's not enough. So he dailed to one of his men and after knowing that she is safe and alone with jaewan he felt relieved.

" Bloody hell, what's happening with me.", He cussed out loud as he rummaged all the stuff on his table and held his head before shaking off the thoughts. What did he even think.
Why would she do that. He confronted his fears being positive before pushing himself into work.

Later he texted aera that jenn would be reaching the mansion in few minutes.

" You husband is so sweet baby ", Jenn whined as she admired the mansion with her eyes.

" Yes, he is. ", Aera further agreeded and walk along with her friend hand in hand and accompanyied her.

After the mansion tour, they both settled in her room. Jaewan excused herself after serving them with fruits and shakes.

" so how is he doing so far? " Jenn asked as she eyed aera from the corner of her eyes.

" I'm getting sensitive to his touch again. ", Aera mumbled as she lowered her gaze to her lap as she fidgeted her fingers. Tears threatened to spill but she kept herself up.

" Yesterday night. I guess he was trying to cuddle me. But you know how i felt... It was scary, i felt chills down me and i felt as if a monster... No! No! I felt as if the touch was wrong. But you know he would never do that."

" Aera, Everything is going to be okay. You don't have to worry about it. Just take things easy. Now look, you have ignored uncle's concern to have therapies and now you can't just blame it on you.", she caressed her as she embraced her firmly.

" Why can't i just be like other women. Do you know how disappointed he looks when i refuse the little, little things every couple do. I know this moment will come. Where I'll ruin everything. But it's him who insisted in this and now I can't help but feel guilt. If it was not me then he would have aldready had a good life with the girl who will not only love him but also do the things couples do. May be she would have had kids for him also. ", Aera cried all her heart out feeling the extreme guilt.

" Do you think having kids and doing things will be the only way to be happy. Idiot it's not necessary."

" That's what I thought and that's how i confronted myself but i just can't hold it when I'm getting insecure too and the perfume and the women who saw him with their cunning eyes at ball. I think it's just... Ahh it's driving me crazy." She cried out, tears dripping down her eyes, she held Jenn's hand.

" Aera why don't you try the therapies this time and trust him. In a relationship you should have trust. Without trust there will nothing. So believe in yourself and the relationship you are with him. Look, you will get therapies and eventually get yourself out and do the couple things and have kids. ", Jenn tried to cheer her up while making weird faces and moved her hands as if holding a baby in her hand at the 'kids' part

Soon they broke out into laughter and jenn wiped the tears on Aera's face and both of them worked together when she told about the date that evening.

" Listen Aera. I may sound crazy but, Have you kissed him? " jenn asked without a glint of emotion while Aera blushed beet red as the blood rushed to her cheeks.

Suddenly she felt hot thinking about the moment she and him kissing. She maybe twice or thrice saw a couple kissing and smooching their breath out on television and sure she didn't enjoy it but felt kinda shy.

" Kiss? ", She looked forward with her bambi eyes as jenn placed the powder brush on the table and looked into her eyes.Jenn eyes travelled to her cheeks only to find the red and a hearty chuckle left her mouth.

" Aera, I remember well that i didn't add any blush to your face and i guess I don't need to. Look you are aldready set.", she teased.

" Stop teasing me. I hate you and for your information I never kissed him ", She snapped.

" Then do it today. ", Her eyes widened at Jenn's statement as she eyed her in disbelief.

" Yes, Aera you heard me. Just try and it will be assuring to him and for you too. "

" You think i can do it. " Aera's words left as a wispher as she eyed herself in the mirror and admired her features particularly her lips which were painted thick alluring red that matches her dress.

" You can sweetheart. Just close your eyes and do it.", Jenn suggestes to ease her fear and added further,

" Aera, Remember one thing, it's you who is feeling insecure about him leaving you if you cannot please him with love,care and his taking care of his needs.
I'd say that you should first ease it and if you still insist then it's up you to be brave and make this work out.
But even now I'll say that nothing will happen if you take things slow. Taehyung will never hurt you and i bet my life on it because i saw love, longingness, warmth and particularly desire for you.", jenn ended her work on aera as she stroked few strings of hair and backed of to take a look at her girl.

" Perfecto. ", she mused in spanish as she eyed her girl, she looked etheral in that red fabric and she excused herself when she heard her mobile buzzing.

Once jenn left, Aera eyed herself in the mirror, she was displeased with her dolled up figure, the make up to which she is new although that was light she felt uneasy, and the dress made her cleavage to pop up a little and that pushed her to hell.

This was her first wearing such kind of dress and she was sure she hated it and wasting no time she found herself in a clothed cape around her neck and a pair of stockings over her legs.

______________________________

So you know and I know that i have been a bitch all these days forgetting that i have a book to update. So yeah

I APOLOGISE AGAIN.

To those who have waited, I LOVE YOU and i mean it.

With love 💜

👑
Signed, CROWN

The 14th of June 2022

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
175K 8.4K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
487K 16.3K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] 🎈FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF 🎈NO CHEATING 🎈JEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) 🎈SMUT 🎈BOY*BOY 🎈MAFIA AND NERD 🎈TAEKOOK �...
433K 25.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...