Listening To Heart ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

By Maddamsir_01_fanpage

This story starts after sagai track. But but with a twist. What if Anubhav brings a girl claiming that she is... More

The return
Shocker
Secret base
Testing
Allergy
Roshni
Abhishek
New officer
Abhishek learns the truth
Plan
Convincing
Phone
Goodbye
The much needed truth
Promise
Fired
Reunion
Right over his life
Rings
Engaged
Locket
Taken for operation
Got him back
The one
Noor
Envelope
Forever together
Epilogue
New story

Last Mission

1.1K 145 39
By Maddamsir_01_fanpage

All of them were in a car followed by the force.

AS: Santosh aapko pata he na aapko kya karna he.

SS: Yes sir mujhe pata he. Jab tak Maddam sir us Asad ke ghar tak pohochegi me uske room ka cctv footage edit kar dungi taki security ko zara si bhi bhanak tak na lage. Par sir mujhe 10 minute chahiye hinge kyuki uske kamre ka cctv bohot juada advanced he jo ki shayad kisi international under market se kharida hua he kyuki esa keval army bases ke pass hota he.

AS: Thik he lekin keval 10 minute.

Santosh nodded.

AS: Cheetah Chaturvedi, Karishma Singh aur Roshni aap log force ke sath andar jayenge. Roshni tum Asad ko pakdogi. Tumne already agent training le ralhi he isliye dhyaan rahe kuch gadbad nahi honi chahiye. Aur agar kuch bhi gadbad huyi to signal denge. Karishma Singh hum aapko shoot at sight ka order dete he magar phir bhi sambhal ke. Aap sab bullet proof jacket pehen ke andar ghusenge. Aur hum club se alag ho jayenge. Santosh uske ghar ke bahar se cctv hack karengi. Aur Roshni, Karishma aur Cheetah ghar ke andar ghusne ka plan tayar karke force ko alert karenge.

Everyone nodded.

AS : Hum waha se Haseena ji ki gaadi ke piche rahenge. Haseena ji hum Bluetooth se connected rahenge. Yaad rakhiyega koi bhi musibat ho bas ek aawaj.

HM nodded.

All of them entered the cafe. All the boys were gaping at Haseena which caused Anubhav to clench his fist.

He just wanted to held her hand and tell the world that Haseena Malik is only Anubhav's and no one has the right to look at her with bad intentions. He saw Haseena getting uncomfortable under their gaze. Abhishek too noticed this and stood beside Haseena. Abhishek held her hand causing all the boys to look away getting scared by his angry look and his physique like a bodybuilder.

Haseena smiled. While Anubhav frowned seeing Abhishek holding Haseena's hand.

HM: Abhi tune hath to pakad liya lekin abhi wo Asad aata hi hoga. Agar ese dekh liya to problem ho jayegi.

Abhishek left her hand causing Anubhav to smile.
AV: Ab ese agar tujhe ye sab dekhenge to me to ghurunga hi na.

Haseena smiled. Anubhav was burning in jealousy seeing their closeness. He spoke in between.

AS: Haseena ji Asad aata hi hoga. Aap waha jake beth jaiye. Aur ha yaad rakhiyega bas aapko ek baar danger bolna he aur hum ek second me aapke pass pohoch jayenge.

Haseena didn't understand why but she was sensing a protectiveness and possessiveness in his tone. She just nodded and sat on the drinks counter. Everyone spread in the club.

After a while Asad entered the club and sat down besides Haseena. Haseena sensed his gaze on her but intentionally ignored him.

Asad: Hi

Haseena looked at him.
HM: Hi.

Asad: Myself Rohan Sharma( fake name). And you are?

HM: Riya Singh.

Asad: May I buy you a drink?

Haseena smirked in mind.
HM: Why not.

Asad smiled and ordered their drinks.
Haseena secretly mixed a drug in his drink while threw her drink in the nearby dustbin acting as if she drank it.

Asad: Would you like to have a dance with me?

Haseena smiled and nodded.
Both of them went upto the dance floor.
Asad started dancing really close to Haseena. She was feeling disgusted but maintained a smile on her face. He was speaking nasty things in her ears. She felt like throwing up but she acted to shy away.

Here Anubhav who was hearing everything through bluetooth was fuming in anger. He felt like killing this Asad right at this instant. How dare he say things like that to Haseena and come this close to Haseena when even he never came this close to Haseena.

Soon everyone saw Haseena going out with Asad. She signalled everyone. Anubhav showed her a thumbs up.

Everyone started following Asad's car. Here Abhishek saw Anubhav clenching his fist on the car's steering wheel. His knuckles becoming white from anger. He signalled Roshni to control his anger. She tried but failed miserably.

Here in Asad's car

Haseena and Asad were sitting on the backseat. Asad had his hands wrapped around her shoulder trying to come closer to her.

Asad: You know you are so beautiful. I just want to have you right here right now.

Haseena clenched her fist listening to his words. She plastered a fake smile on her face. She saw Asad holding his head. She understood the drug has started its work. But she needed to keep him awake till his room. She kept her hand on his face and glided her finger on his face. Asad looked at her and smirked.

HM: Kitna dur he ab aapka ghar.

Asad: Bas aa gaya wo dekho.

Haseena looked and saw a huge bungalow. They got down the car and entered his house. Till now Asad was loosing his consciousness and Haseena was trying hard to keep him awake till his room. She pinched his hand hard to wake him up a little.

Asad: Aah..

HM: Sorry wo itna bada ghar dekh ke yakeen nahi hua na.

Asad smiled and nodded. They both reached his room. Asad pushed Haseena to the bed and cane above her. He was going to kiss her. Haseena closed her eyes dreading the upcoming. When she didn't feel anything she looked and found Asad lying there unconscious. She sighed in relief and got up.

HM: Allah ka shukar he ye sahi waqt par behosh ho gaya. Pehle sabko inform kar deti hu.

HM on Bluetooth: Sir... Anubhav sir.

AS: Ha Haseena ji aap thik he na. Kuch gadbad huyi kya? Aap chinta mat kijiye hum abhi aa rahe he. Aap wahi rukiye hum bahar hi he.

HM: Sir sir hum thik he. Hum bas ye bata rahe he ki Asad behosh ho gaya he ab us safe ko kaha dhundhe hum?

Anubhav left the breath he was holding all the while just imagining that Asad near his love. His sould was clenching each second.

AS: Haseena ji hume exact location to nahi pata lekin un officer ne pakde jane se pehle message ke through itna bataya tha ki kisi to painting ke piche chupaya he.

HM: Painting.

She looked around the room.
HM: Sir yaha to kam se kam 8-9 painting he.

AS: Haseena ji sabko hata ke check kare ki konsa safe ho sakta he. Aur ha Password AK01 he.

Haseena nodded. She removed the first painting and saw that there was a safe there. She couldn't believe her luck that she would find it on the first go. Just to check she removed another painting and was shocked to see another safe there. She removed all the painting and stumbled to see that there was a safe behind each painting. She looked at Asad.

HM: Sir yaha par har painting ke piche ek safe he.

AS shocked: Kya??

HM: Ha sir. Ab kese check kare kyuki agar ek bhi safe me galat password dala to beep ki aawaj se bahar jo security he wo alert ho jayegi.

Anubhav who was already gripped by fear was feeling like somebody snatched his breath. Haseena was stuck in a terrorist's room and he couldn't even help her.

AS: Haseena ji.

HM: Yes sir.

AS: Haseena ji 5th number ke safe par try kariye. Hume yakin he us agent ne itne saare safe isliye lagaye he ki kabhi galti se agar Asad ko koi hint mil bhi jaye to wo us pendrive ko dhundh hi na sake.

HM: Lekin sir 5th hi kyu?

AS: Wo agent jisse pyaar karta tha uska birthday 5th January ko aata he records ke mutabik. Aur apne aakhri waqt me ek aadmi keval us ek khaas wyakti ke baare me hi sochta he. Us samay uske dimag me keval us ek vyakti ka khayal hota he.

Haseena sensed his voice becoming heavy and got confused.
She went to the safe 5 and with shivering hands typed in the password. Both Anubhav and Haseena had closed their eyes fearing the consequences.

AS : Bhagwan humari Haseena ji ko kuch nahi hona chahiye. Unhe kuch bhi hua na to hum pralay la denge. Aapki humse dushmani he na bhagwan to humpar nikaliye. Humari Haseena ji sahi salamat wapis aani chahiye hamare pass. Hum aakhri baar humari aakhon se unka wo hasta hua chehra dekhna chahte he.

Haseena opened her eyes by the a low beep. Her face lit up seeing the safe unlocked and the pendrive kept there. She squeled in joy.

HM: Sir aa jaiye pendrive mil gayi.

Anubhav finally opened his eyes by her voice and smiled widely. He looked at everyone who were standing there with crossed fingers. He smiled.

AS: Force enter kariye.

Everyone opened their eyes at his statement and smiled widely. Santosh jumped in excitement and everyone hugged each other. Abhishek in excitement hugged Roshni. Roshni was shocked by his sudden action. He broke the hug and lowered his head realising what he did.

AV: Sorry wo excitement me.

Roshni turned other side to hide her cheeks which were turning red.

R: It's ok.

Roshni alerted the force and everyone entered the mansion ready to attack.

Anubhav stood there with tears in his eyes and a sad smile on his face. He wiped his tears.
AS: Last mission completed successfully.
Ab time aa gaya he Anubhav yaha se dur jane ka hamesha hamesha ke liye. Bas ek aakhri baar Haseena ji aur sabko milna he uske baad kabhi yaha koi hamari shakal nahi dekh payega.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.5K 12
The story picks up from the end of Mission Jeet, from the moment Haseena Mallik sacrificed herself. Haseena and Karishma's relationship changes from...
10.3K 1.4K 20
A friendship that turns into love...โค๏ธ Ft.AnuSeena.๐Ÿ’•
8.7K 1.2K 12
The story continues from where season 1 ended.Anuseena are engaged now and for some reason they had to go back to Dhumgadh where Haseena again meets...
77.3K 4.5K 33
This starts after mission jeet. Haseena still has feelings for Anubhav but tries to avoid herself from these feelings and pretending to be happy for...