Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

By Dl_Shadz

โ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... More

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Misunderstandings

94 14 0
By Dl_Shadz

[A/N: Really really sorry for late updates. I just got admition in a new school and I had no time for the updates. Really sorry. Please forgive me, readers.]

SONICA'S POV

This morning. . .

After I woke up, I was shocked. There were so many scratches on the wall, the lights were flickering, and there were flames of fire at a corner of the wall. What happened?! I grabbed my head and got off the bed. How did this happen?! Just then I remembered that last night. . .

While I was asleep, a black aura surrounded me and then my powers started to get out of control. I, myself did all of this... All those scratches and all those flames were done by me... This had never happened before excluding my birthdays but its not even my birthday today. How did I lose control?

I tried to keep myself calm and walked to the washroom. I looked at the mirror, my quills and fur had turned dark blue... What?! This never happened before! I started to panic.
Then, a black aura started to form around me..again. What's happening?! I looked at the mirror again. My quills were perked up and my fur got darker with the black aura around me. And soon, my pupils turned white. . .

My mind went blank. I punched the mirror, breaking it into pieces and my hand started to bleed. But I didn't care about that. Just then someone knocked at the door. I growled and took a step towards the door but just then I froze. My head started to hurt again and I fell on my knees while grabbing my head. The black aura disappeared quickly but my fur was still dark blue. I heard a knock at the door again.

I stood up slowly and walked to the door. I was about to open the door but then I realized my hand was bleeding. I quickly put my hand behind my back and opened the door with my other hand.

"H-Hi Sonic." I hesitated.

"Good morning, Sonica. How are you?" he asked a bit happily.

I felt that strange aura again.

"I-I am fine. Why are you here?" I asked a bit quickly.

"Oh, um... I wanted to ask you if you remember what happened last night after the party." he said quickly.

"No, I don't!" I replied quickly.

I really don't remember. I only remember the miscontrol of powers and that strange aura.

"Great! I mean-" he stopped when he saw that my hand bleeding and his eyes widened.

"Sonica, what happened to your hand?!" he asked.

That strange aura was getting stronger and stronger.

"It-Its nothing!" I replied and hid my hand behind my back.

I felt that strange energy again!

"Sonica, your fur-" I cut him off and said, "Its nothing! Just leave me alone!!"

I shut the door and fell on my knees, the dark (black) aura started to form around me again.

"I...think I shouldn't disturb you then.." he said quietly and left..

I grabbed my head, my fur started getting darker. I curled up into a ball and tried to calm down but it wasn't helping! Just then, a branch came in through the window and picked me up and took me outside. I slowly uncurled and found out that I was at the top of Key.

"Key.." I whispered, my eyes were watering.

Then, Key picked me up again and turned me around. Then, I felt a cold, gentle breeze and I closed my eyes.

I finally calmed down a bit and that dark aura was...gone, my fur turned back to its normal colour. I sighed deeply and whispered, "Thankyou, Key."

Then, Key handed me a fruit and I took a small bite of it.

"I have to stay away from everyone. I can't let them know about my powers. I don't want to hurt them." I said to Key.

Then, Key slowly placed me down.

"I think I should go now, Key. Thankyou for helping me." I said quietly and placed my forehead on Key's trunk before going back to my house.

I closed the door and windows. "Okay, so I just have to keep myself calm and stay away from others." I said to myself and sighed.

SONIC'S POV

She doesn't really remember what happened last night. I am glad to know that but...something was wrong. Her fur was...dark and her hand was bleeding. What must have happened?! She didn't tell me anything. Why is she like this?! I just wanted to help her!
I hate it when she stays away from everyone, away from me... I sighed and just then the ground started to shake. Tails called us through the communicator but I declined it. I knew it was Eggman. I growled and ran to the battle field.

"Ready to lose, Sonic? And I didn't attack yesterday because it was my birthday but today, nothing can stop me!" Eggman laughed.

Then, Amy, Knuckles Tails and Sticks came too.

"Let's get this over with." I said.

"Wait, where is Sonica?" asked Eggman.

"Why do you care?" I growled and the battle began.

Within a few minutes, we smashed and destroyed all of his robots. Eggman was like (눈‸눈).

"You should get some help form someone, Egghead!" I said.

Eggman groaned and went back to his lair in his eggmobile.

I sighed.

"Sonic, why didn't you and Sonica pick up the call? And where is she?" asked Tails.

I looked away and said, "I don't know where she is and I don't even care."

Then I ran back to my shack.

AMY'S POV

"Is something wrong with him?" asked Tails.

"I think something happened between Sonic and Sonica. I will go meet her." I said.

"She doesn't want anyone to meet her! That's why she didn't pick up the call and didn't come in the battle!!" said Sticks.

I sighed and said, "I can still try. Okay, guys. See you later." I started to walk to Sonica's house.

"Bye, Amy..." they said while waving at me.

"Sonic likes Sonica but why did he say he didn't care? Was there a fight between them?" I thought to myself and soon I reached Sonica's house.

I knocked on the door.

"Sonica?" I called out.

"She's not going to come out." I turned around and saw Sonic standing there, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean?" I asked and walked to him.

"She wants to be alone." said Sonic and looked away.

"But why?" I asked.

"I don't know. We didn't talk properly today." he replied.

"Is something wrong with her?" I asked.

"I don't know!" he replied.

I sighed and said, "So, I will head home now." I looked at Sonica's house and then at Sonic.

I said 'Bye' to him and walked home.

"Sonica, I hope you are fine." I thought to myself and sighed.

So, readers, it's time you all should know that I don't have a crush on Sonic anymore. I got over him months ago. Don't say I got matured or whatever. It's just-I don't feel that feeling anymore.
Now, that I know Sonic likes Sonica. Tails, Sticks and I had made some plans and discussions. But I really hope Sonica is fine.

Meanwhile with Sonica. . .

Sonica fell on her knees and grabbed her head. Her fur got darker. The dark aura had surrounded her completely.
"N-not again.."

-- After 3 days --

SONIC'S POV

It had been 3 days now!! I haven't seen her nor talked to her! I tried so many times!! Is she dead or what??!! I could easily break the door but...

"Sonic!" Amy came running towards me. "Did you talk to Sonica?"

I shook my head as a 'No.'

I bit my bottom lip and looked at Sonica's house. I am really really really worried about her!! Just then, Eggman's robots popped out of nowhere but Eggman didn't show up. Strange... Anyways, Amy and I started smashing the robots. But suddenly a huge robot arm hit me from behind and I went flying straight to Sonica's house. (I...broke her wall.)

I heard a whimper and I got up quickly. It must be Sonica! I ran around the house until I found Sonica...curled up into a ball. A dark shadowy aura was surrounding her and her fur was...dark...

"Sonica..." I walked to her and picked her up.

Then, that aura disappeared. I looked around the room. There were so many scratches on the walls...What had happened?

"Sonica..." I whispered. She uncurled slowly.

"What are you doing her.." she slowly landed down and she rubbed her arms, her head was low. Her fur was still dark.

"Sonica! I was worried about you!" I said.

"Just go away!" said Sonica and took a few steps back.

"Why are you doing this, Sonica?! What's wrong?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she just glanced here and there with a scared expression on her face..

What's wrong... I took a step towards her.

"N-No, stay away." she took another step back.

It's enough now!!

"Sonica! Tell me what's wrong!!!" I shouted and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Why don't you leave me alone??!!" she shouted back while pushing mrle away.

"And why do you keep yourself away from us?! Away from me?!" I shouted again.

"I stayed away from all of you because I didn't want to hurt any of you!!" she shouted, her fur got darker and she fell on her knees.

What's going on?!

"Sonica.." I kneeled down infront of her.

"I stayed away from you because I didn't wanted to hurt you...You will never understand how it feels to be left out, forgotten and misused.." Tears rolled down her cheeks and the dark aura returned again.

"Sonica..." I gave her a tight hug.

She sniffled and hugged me back tightly.

"I don't know what you are going through but everything will be fine, Sonica. I promise." I whispered and stroked her quills gently. "Calm down, Sonica..Its okay." I whispered again and rubbed her back, soothingly.

She sniffled and hugged me tighter. I held her close, not wanting to let go.

I stroked her quills gently. And soon she calmed down a bit. The dark aura disappeared and her fur started to get back to its normal colour. We separated from the hug, I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Its okay." I whispered again.

Just then, Amy walked in.

"Oh, your wall- Sonica, what happened?!" she ran to Sonica and kneeled down.

"Sonic, what did you to do her?" asked Amy and glared at me.

My eyes widened, "What?! I-"

"He just helped me.." she said quietly.

"..but Sonica what had happened here?" asked Amy while looking around.

Sonica lowered her gaze, "I-I..."

I saw that look on her face and I quickly changed the topic. "So, Amy. You defeated all those robots, yourself?" I asked quickly.

"No, we were there too." said Tails.

Then, Knuckles, Sticks and Tails walked in.

"Sonic, Eggman left this note for you." Tails handed me a note.

I looked at the note and it read, "Thank me later, blue rat!"

So, Eggman knew about it.... I looked at Sonica.

SONICA'S POV

Sonic and the others were talking with each other while I was looking down, thinking something...

"Sonica, are you okay?" asked Tails.

"Yeah, she is fine. Now no one will ask questions to her!" Sonic growled.

Everyone looked at him, surprised.

"Okay...." said Tails with slightly wide eyes.

I really stayed away from everyone for 3 days... That dark energy had gotten stronger and stronger. I lost control and almost killed myself. But...Sonic, thankyou so so much.
I sniffled.

"Sonica w-" Sticks got off by Sonic, "I said no questions."

Sticks crossed her arms.

"We will remake your house as soon as possible." said Amy.

"N-no, its fi-" I got cut off my Sonic,"Yes, we will."

I looked at Sonic and he looked away.

I sighed.

"Maybe, you guys have some work now." I said quietly.

"Oh, right! I was working on something! I hope it hasn't exploded yet." said Tails and just then a explosion was heard.

Tails faceplamed.

"I have to go now, everyone. Knuckles, will you help me repair my...exploded lab?" he asked.

"Sure." Knuckles replied.

"Bye, guys." They both walked out.

"Sonica, I-" Amy got cut off by Sticks.

"Amy and I have to rummage through the garbage." said Sticks.

"What?!" said Amy.

"You promised me that if I help you to get rid of that insects, you would help me rummage through the garbage!" said Sticks.

Amy opened her mouth to speak but closed it again.

"Bye, guys!" Sticks pulled Amy with her and went out.

"B-Bye, Sonica.. Take care!" said Amy.

I sighed.

"Sonica...please tell me what happened here? What happened to you?" asked Sonic.

I looked down. "I don't know...This had never happened before." I replied and looked at him.

This time I was telling the truth.

"Oh, okay then." He stood up and helped me stand as well.

"Sonica, sometimes it's okay to let people know what you are going through." he said.

I nodded slowly.

He sighed and said again, "I will repair your house now."

Before I could say anything he quickly ran out and came back with the required stuffs.

"I can help t-" I got cut off by him.

"No, thankyou." He started the work real quick while I just watched...

1/2 hour later. . .

He...finished it and sighed with relief. "Good as new." he said.

He really tried his best.

"You must be tired now. I-" I got cut off by him again.

"No, it's fine." he walked to me and looked at me in the eyes.

"Promise me something." he said.

"What?" I asked.

He held my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Promise me, you will take care of yourself and tell me if something is wrong." he said.

I nodded slowly.

He sighed and said again, "Now, I should also go."

"Okay, if you want to... And thankyou for helping me today." I said.

He kissed my cheek and said, "Take care."

Then, he walked out. A barely noticeable smile formed on my lips. I felt...light. But what was that dark aura, that dark energy that I felt earlier? I hope it doesn't happen again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...
107K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} ใ€ŠWarning! Boyร—Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
321 10 8
Eggman has finally retired to spend time with Sage, Metal, and Belle, and get to know Shadow better. Unfortunately the absence of the doctor will le...
4.1K 193 34
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...