PSYCHO | Kim Taehyung ✔

By Kernkura

"Someone's watching me. All the time" ♤ Yuri, an average college student has a constant battle against her dr... More

Important
Trailer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

nineteen

85 10 0
By Kernkura

'I won't let it happen. If she remembers, it's the end of me, everything I've been protecting until now under my chains  won't just fly away due to her remembrance.

I'll make it stop before it's too late."

Heejin finally replied to my messages and I was right, she wasn't in town and went to her grandma's place in the citiside for a few days. Lisa, her and I decided to go to the library to get some material checked in our respective departments. Although it was a holiday, the university facilities were still available. Lisa and I had planned this out intentionally although none of us seem to have been under the spell of elucidation yet. It was more of a reassuring mechanism and to our dissapointment we just had to discover Taehyung and Jimin's presence in the library. I didn't mention it because I don't think Lisa or Heejin noticed them yet.

"I heard finance syllabus is huge this time." I spoke trying not to stutter.

"Tell me about it," Heejin sighed with a hint of anxiousness in her tone, waiting for a professor to check some paperwork she gave. Me and Lisa shared a look as I felt some part of my heart feel light.

"Yall got memorizing to do." She said again, nothing to point out in her tone. She seemed exhausted, we all were, the final term exams were 40% of our grade.

Lisa and I nodded. Through the side of my eye, I got a glimpse of Taehyung practically setting all 3 of us on fire with his glare. They wouldn't have noticed it since the library was packed a heck lot. I looked back ahead, the Botany proffesors had not arrived yet making us wait longer than usual.

"Ah and, I couldn't reply to yall because of the connection you know, countryside shit." Heejin spoke again seeming oddly apologetic.

I smiled wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"We've been there." She didn't say anything.

"Oh and Jimin sent in an entry for the theme for party after exams, make sure to vote for it."

"Right, I read the messages."

I tried my best to seem nice although I myself could feel the insides of me crumbling apart dying to find some answers in her behavior. This really wasn't the ideal time when everyone was worried about exams too. You can't differentiate, even if Heejin is fuck easy to read.

"Vernon can you check our work."

I heard Lisa's impatient voice as she ran towards a desk he sat on. His phone landed with a thud on the desk. He seemed like he was texting someone then looked up and nodded. I followed her and gave him mine too as we watched in silence, him ticking out throughout the paper.

"Lisa four wrong, Yuri 3 wrong."

We each took back our papers in discontent as Vernon stood up and left the scene.

"Damn I got like 7 wrong." Heejin spoke seeing our dissatisfied expression.

"Its okay your fat ass covers up for it." I said chuckling at my own joke seeing Heejin cautiously grinning as if she was scared of something. Now that was weird. I held her hand and walked towards the exit, getting ready, knowing Taehyung and Jimin won't just leave us with a greet.

"Oh, hey..." Lisa's voice lowered seeing Taehyung there as she looked at me nervously.

"Hey" Taehyung answered her taking me aback too as Lisa and I broke our eye contact hearing him continue.

"Getting work checked?" He raised an eyebrow with his signature calculative eyes as we nodded. I looked around discretely, trying to read Heejin and Lisa's expression. It was evident both of them wanted to escape the scene immediately. I noticed Taehyung deliberately looking at Heejin with that tone. Heejin looked away making me spare one last glance at him and back at her. What's wrong with them? With the cautious hint in the air I decided to speak.

"How's the vote going on for the entry?" I asked Jimin as he smiled.

"Average. The rich gang, Jennie and kids decided to put up the VIP club option so..."

"Ah... that sucks." I looked up at Taehyung feeling his tempting aura- his eyes shot in my direction.

"Hey I think I'll go now, I need to get over with shit." Heejin spoke making me turn towards her as I smiled.

"Yea work hard remember our promised date." I yelled the last part to her walking figure as she chuckled and turned around.

"I-I'll leave too... bye guys." Lisa said, unable to hide the anxiousness in her voice. Taehyung didn't ignore her this time. How twisted could he get? I looked ahead remembering his remarks of Heejin. I tried ignoring his gaze and spoke confidently.

"See? Everything's fine. Heejin isn't loosing sleep because of this, you shouldn't either."

"I?... Shouldn't loose sleep? Are you sure you're not the one loosing sleep?"

The corners of my lips lowered sensing his awareness. I felt my blood stop pumping for a few seconds. His sarcastic, deep voice was no joke. I regained myself, about to speak when Jimin, who I just realized was with us, held my hand up straight.

"Mind explaining this bestie?"

His dour voice seem to be shaking me. His hand lifted mine, my almost healed wrist bruised- yet still very vivid was partially shown through the full length sleeves being pulled down. I pulled back my hand covering it. It was then that I knew I had nothing to hide.

I'd never faced such a serious Jimin. The Jimin who got scared of bugs, annoyed easily, always with earphones plugged in, probably listening to kids bop, was now leering right into my soul waiting for an answer. He looked no less than a mafia leader straight out of a novel. Just a few fake piercings and tattoos and he's getting millions just to be casted in films. I looked up hearing Taehyung let out a groan pulling me and Jimin to one corner.

"Yuri either you spit out the truth or I'm going to make you spit it out."

"Alright relax..." I said softly, looking around knowing damn well none of them are going to relax anytime soon.

"I've been... having the same thing as Lisa. These are it's imprints."

I finally got myself to look at both of their tall figures looking down at me as if it were from a perspective, letting them know I'm done speaking.

"And? You didn't think it was necessary to tell us."

Jimin said again. No matter how annoyed I wanted to get at his somehow platonically Dom behavior, it scared me. I sighed speaking swiftly, eyeing him uncomfortably.

"Y-yahh... what's with you..."

"Fuck that Yuri are you tellin-"

Taehyung placed his hand ahead his chest telling him to stop talking, before he walked ahead, scanning the library then diverting his attention towards me.

Fuck.

I leaned back against the wall panicking seeing him come closer.

"Yo, fam relax."

"You need to fucking relax and realize none of this is joke."

How did they even know all this in the first place? Taehyung was so close to me as I heard Jimin chuckle making me look at him for help. Thankfully he dragged Taehyung away.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

Thank God the normal Jimin is back.

"Can you not... switch your personalities so quick it's kinda scary." I scolded him as he flashed a smile. I could hear Taehyung scoff from the back before we heard a voice.

"Hi sunbae" It was Yena she flashed a smile before walking off to a line which I supposed was for her departments work.

"Uh that's Yena. She was in Lisa's old school and thinks Lisa had something to do with the Hyunjin case or something."

I looked at Taehyung when I took Lisa's name and looked back immediately seeing him raise his eyebrows at me.

"Everyone says that." Jimin spoke as we walked out of the library.

"I... hope they reopen the case."

We walked out of the school talking about it. Taehyung didn't speak which, I couldn't tell whether it was due to the topic or his mood or just him.

"Since we're out, let's have lunch togethe-"

"Oh, young lady are you even done with half of computer science yet?"

Taehyung raised his voice mockingly as I turned my head towards Jimin, annoyed. My expression turned into bewilderment seeing Jimin proceeding to turn his head to the other side too.

"We're revising. At your house."

Taehyung spoke making me roll my eyes, walking ahead without a word.

"Oh my daughter! You've bought friends?"

I stood there in utter shock, absolutely forgotten my parents were here. Only my dad, since my mom had her work here too. I looked at Taehyung and Jimin with a panicked expression, who didn't seem to care much.

"Y-yea this is Taehyung and Jimin my friends."

I said while walking in with them, wanting to go to my room quicker than anything. They both bowed as my dad burst out into a laughter forcing me to give him a look indicating him to leave us alone.

"Omo since when did you have friends?"

"Appa."

I gave a Jimin a look, making him stop giggling like a fool. I walked ahead towards my room expecting Taehyung and Jimin to follow me but instead they seemed to be having their buisness in the living room itself.

"Such handsome men. Do you guys want ramen?"

Jimin's eyes lit up as if coming here was the best decision he made. I walked towards them, holding his arm ready to drag him with me.

"Yes plea-"

Taehyung gave a harsh nudge to Jimin as I looked at both of them feeling my patience draining out.

"Thank you, sir but we've got some group study to do." Jimin replied, changing his answer.

"Aah alright study well kids."

My dad chuckled warmly as I glared at them both, leading them to my room before hearing the last voice by my dad.

"Yuri share the chocolates with them!"

I closed my room's door.

"What chocolates?"

Jimin asked curiously with a cheeky smile making me recoil.

"Back off dude they're mine."

"If yall are done can we begin?"

Me and Jimin were quiet listening to Taehyung who finally spoke up. Jimin didn't take up computer science so I don't know why he joined us but on the bright side I didn't want my dad to be thinking me and Taehyung had something. Taehyung took out the fat CS book, unintentionally drawing a frown on my face.

"I'm using the washroom." Jimin spoke getting up, earning an angry yell from me.

"Thanks for asking."

He smiled at me making me scoff, looking back at Taehyung who directed his eyes towards the book telling me to concentrate. I wasn't angry, computer science just made me loose my shit. There was so much going on I didn't even know if this was related to computers.

"Answer to question seven was 'NULL'-"

"Fuck."

I almost yelled, squinting my eyes in annoyance. I looked down to see multiples ticks on Taehyung's review sheet pissing me off even more. He gave me one look, telling me to shut up before proceeding.

"Twenty second was 'Dynamic memory'."

I put another cross on my sheet.

"Twenty three- ptrA."

Another cross.

"Twenty four is 'Variable length arrays'."

And another.

"And last, twenty five is 'compiler error'."

"Aye I got that one."

"The only thing you get in your life is errors."

"That explains you as an error in my life", I argued back.

"People are dying for this error."

"They're dying for shit then let those tasteless motherfuckers die."

"So you nearly died when we fought?"

My lips parted in shock looking at him, drinking from the glass of water while directing a sly smirk at me. I looked around, the pillow being the first object I found was aimed at him. I myself couldn't tell what words came out from my mouth. His hands held mine firmly before throwing me against the headboard as he slammed those pillows on me while I slammed the remaining ones on him. By now, my hair would be needing salon treatment with the amount of nonsense caused by him. I made a mistake choosing an opponent who was hard enough to knock down. For the first time I didn't question my house having soundproof walls. Our swears and movements were halted by the Jimin's voice.

"Can yall stop romancing gosh."

Jimin's next words were blocking by a pillow hitting him hard on his face. Taehyung took 'never let them know your next move' way too seriously and I'm not complaining. I didn't remember the last time I had such a good laugh. I pulled out my phone recording it while watching the two somersault with either. I'm glad I had context or this would be no less than a viral tape on Pocohub.

Pride month yall💞
Finna go out in the streets kissing a asses to make Karens mad

Don't be shy cmon vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 3.1K 34
"Why did you choose him?" They asked. "I pick my poison" I replied. 'He' is traumatized psychopath with anger issues and I am his new psychiatrist. P...
610 106 32
It all starts when the people of Seoul go missing and the number of people is always increasing. Will you and your friends start investigating the my...
780 102 30
"You need to kill me before I turn into one of them" "I hope you won't forget that decision" "GET AWAY FROM HIM! JIN, NO!" "Murderer! I'll kill you!"...
10.5K 771 23
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...