Her Lullaby

By kotasonvenus

[Previously title Marigold and Sunflowers] He thought she was a sinful angel of temptation, but the most ann... More

These People
2- Apple Juice
3- Salad & Tenders
4- Bar
5- Projecting
6- Uno
7- Ragedy Ass Car
8- Strays
9- Mushrooms
10- Auto Shop
11- Insomnia
12- Invisible Watch
13- Truce Cake
14- Raccoon
15- Orange Juice
16- Sister
17- Charity
18- Twenty-Three Six
19- Blush
20- Girls Night
21- Sophisticated
22- Breakfast
23- Swimming
24- Airport
25- Red Lipstick
26- Funnel Cake
27- Dangerous
28- Stethoscope
29- Chill Day
30- I Can't
31- The Law
32- Upset
33- Boundaries
34- Bouquet
35- Texas
36- Uber
37- Birthday Cake
38- Housewife
39- Gold-Hearted
40- Want
41- Apartment
42- Rain
43- Lullaby

1- Threesome

4.6K 136 56
By kotasonvenus

"We had sex!" Astryd burst into the room.

"What?" I take off my stethoscope. It was Spider-man themed.

"When I tell you it was so good—I don't even  know how it happened. We were sitting on the bed, and next thing our clothes were off." She gushes as she limps to the dark grey seat against the wall.

I gasp, "Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?" I snap my head towards her.

"Yes, but this morning it was like it didn't happen, like they made a silent agreement to never talk about it." She saids frustratedly, "But I don't want to talk about it. I want to do it. Again."

"Well did you say that?" I open a cabinet under the exam table pulling out some treats before feeding them to the patient.

"No!" She exclaims, "I was too busy trying to limp myself to work."

"What are you going to do?" I ask applying a little  pressure to the patients leg.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I want their mouths back on me! I want their dicks back in me!" She huffs frustratedly crossing her arms as she sulks in the chair.

My eyes widen at her blunt words, but not because I was surprised, but because of the old lady sitting the corner waiting for me to finish her dog's check up.

"I am so sorry Ms. Parkson, on the behalf of my assistant. Here have a free lollipop." I take a lollipop out of a jar and handing it to her.

Astryd waves her hand carelessly, "She knows what I'm talking about. Ain't that right, Ms. Parkson?" She ask the old lady who sends her a smile, showing her dentures, as she nods.

"Okay let me get this right. You had a threesome with Leo and Sorren?" I ask, and she gives me a solid nod.

"Do they know you're a stripper yet?" I ask.

Her plump lips jut out as she furrows her eyebrows, "We had earth shattering sex. Not tell each other our secrets and have pillow fights."

"Do you think they would think of you any different if they knew?" We both turn our heads to Ms. Parkson who interjects.

"No. I think they'll find out where I work then proceed to drag me off the pole in my six inch heels and lingerie." She crosses her legs over the arm chair as she sucks on a cherry lollipop.

"Ouu. They sound rough. I like it." A blush covers Ms. Parkson's pale cheeks.

"You bet your ass they are. I got the bruises and hickeys to prove it." She mumbles her eyes drifting off as she slowly sucks on the lollipop sensually pulling it out of her mouth with a pop.

I throw a cotton swab at her, "Stop thinking about it. This is a work space!" I demand.

"You would be thinking about it too if you knew the things they did with their tongues." She trails off licking her lips.

Before I could say anything her phone starts ringing snapping her out of her daydream.

She looks down at her screen and her posture straightens as she perch her glasses on the bridge of her nose, "It's Sorren. I think I might've summoned him." She walks out of the room.

Sorren was one of her roommates whom she had 'earth shattering' sex with, also her best friend. After me of course.

He was a state renowned artist, and he was very talented at what he does. He's known all over the country, but he only sells and shows his artwork in galleries here in California.

Don't even get me started on her other roommate.

I let out a breath, "Alright Ms.Parkson, Mimi is all good and ready to go." I said handing her her small dog.

"Thank you, Dr. Taylor." She sends me a grateful smile as her frail hand petting the white fur at the top of her dogs head.

"You're welcome. I'll see you the same time next month."

I work at Vera's Pet Clinical Hospital, though it was more than a pet hospital. It was like a clinic, a hospital, and the groomers all in one.
I don't even know a Vera, but I love animals; therefore I love my job. I follow Ms. Parkson out the room, and to the front of the building.

"You can just head on right over their, and Mr. Tye will help you with the bill." I direct her towards our receptionist.

I lean against Astryd's desk, she was an receptionist too, along with being my assistant. I check on the sunflowers in the clear vase that sits on the higher part of her desk. I always replace the wilting flowers with new ones, just because and since I'm the one that put them there in the first place.

Soon Astryd comes around the corner with an annoyed look on her face. Before I could even ask she spoke, "These men will be the end of me." She exasperates falling into her rolling chair.

"Sorren didn't call to talk about sex?" I cast her a glance as I rearrange the flowers.

"No! I left before he woke up so he called to tell me good morning, and that he was stopping by to have lunch with me." She groans, a displeasing pout on her two toned lips.

"That's nice."

"You don't get it. I can still feel the tremor in my legs. It's faint, but it's there." She sighs sadly.

"I think you over exaggerating." I send her a teasing smile.

"As your best friend I would offer you experience the same thing I had, so you can take back your words," She saids sincerely, "But not with mine because well...they're mine. Even if they don't know it." She shrugs sending me a wink.

"I could never." I shake my head my face evident of disgust, "I would strangle Leo before a sliver of clothing would come off."

"I don't understand this rivalry between you two." She purse her lips, shaking her head.

"Probably because you were too busy having sex with him and the other one." I joke.

She holds her hand up, blocking me from her view, "Don't remind me, this is a work place, and the heartbeat in my underwear is distracting enough."

"Just shameless." I shake my head.

She nods her head proudly, "Yup." She continues, "And when I get the penthouse I'mma dress in a crop top and some shorts just so they can see the hickeys they left." She sighs like she's figured out all the worlds problems.

"How devious of you." I laugh.

A door chimes catching my attention, and Astryd starts typing on the keyboard to her desk computer.

When I turn I'm met with one of my regulars, Alice, and an adorable golden retriever.

"Hey Dr. Taylor, I know I'm a little early for Bumblebee's appointment, but something came up." She rushes.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." I ask worriedly. Her face was white as a ghost, her blonde strands were sticking to the beads of sweat on her forehead.

"No, just a little food poisoning. I just need to drop off Bumblebee before I went to the hospital."

I don't say anything. I just take the leash from her hands giving her a sympathetic look as she rushes out the clinic.

I lower myself to the golden retriever's level, "Hi, girl! Are you excited!?" I enthuse, scratching behind her ears. She barks, her tail wagging at a rapid pace.

•••••••

Bumblebee trots beside me as I hold her army green leash that was pattern with the Transformer symbol walking through the hallway to the front desk.

"You were such a good girl." I coo, petting the golden fur her head.

Two tall figures walk in through the clinic's door, one of them caring a bag of food, but both were dressed neatly in suits.

I roll my eyes at the familiar tall figure who's carrying the bag of food. His dark hair was neatly combed back and his dark eyes narrow at me.

Astryd's roommate number two, Leo Perez. A businessman who has the worst temper on this God forsaken planet, recently known as one of the men that contributed to Astryd's 'earth shattering' sex.

"Mr. Anger issues." I greet him.

"Witch." He greets me, glaring, "Where's Atty?"

I smack my lips, "Aw man, you just missed her. We just had sex in the back room." I taunt.
I knew he had soft spot for her, and every time we bickered of argued I made sure to use it to my advantage.

His glare doesn't falter, if anything it hardens, "I could get you fired."

"Do it and I'll convince Astryd to move in with me, and we'll have all the sex we want." I say casually.

His jaw ticks, "Where is she?" He repeats ignoring my comment.

"She's handling one of our difficult clients. What do you need?"

"Stopping by to have lunch with her." He held up the bag of food.

I was inhale through my teeth sharply, I wince, "Sorry, Sorren already called dibs."

Sorren is the calm one out of the two, mostly silent with little words, and always has evidence of painting on him.

Speaking of the devil, he walks in the clinic with an identical bag in hand. His dark ginger hair contrasting from his serene blue eyes; a line of white paint under his jaw he seems to be unaware of.

Sorren sends me a kind smile and an nod of acknowledgment to the guy who walked in with Leo.

I back away from the trio of men to the door  that leads down the hallway, "Astryd, Come get your boyfriends." I said peaking my head in the room she was in.

Seconds later Astryd walks through the door with the difficult patient in hand.
She whispers something to the white ferret as she walks in the room.

She huffs a laugh looking at the scene, "Those two are mine." She points between Sorren and Leo, "I don't know about Carter." She points to the other dude in the suit.

Carter speaks up, "I'm here to pick up my dog from her appointment."

I nod my head as I walk to the desk, and I reach for my clipboard, "And your dog is..." I trail the names on my paper.

"Bumblebee." He nods towards the golden retriever who's wagging her tail and panting as she looks up at a corner.

I smile kindly, "I'll need to see some ID and a picture of you and Bumblebee." Though I don't usually do this, but it's for the fact I've never seen this man step foot into this clinic.

He nods pulling out his wallet and phone, "Here you go, Dr..."

"Taylor." I answer verifying his ID.

He shows me a picture of him and Bumblebee, her head was laying on his chest as he too was laying down. There was no expression on his face but I could see the adoration in his eyes.

I give him a confirm nod handing back his ID, "Here you go, Mr. Moretti."

For a moment he doesn't say anything his eyes just boring into mine, before he lets out a short, quick whistle. Bumblebee head snaps away from the corner and she barks happily trotting towards her owner.

A small smile quirks at the end of Carter lips as Bumblebee stands on her hind legs, her front paws against his thigh as he pets her.

"Hey, pretty girl." His deep voice mutters quietly, but I heard him.

I offer him one last smile before turning and leaving, but not before giving Astryd a silent good luck look.

Carter's POV

I watch as she walked through the door to the back of this place that was too big to be a clinic.

Bumblebee barks catching my attention. Why she didn't tell me her vet was beautiful, I would've picked her up a long time ago.

I only picked her up today because my assistant, Alice, had gotten food poisoning and I couldn't leave my precious.

"I'm guessing you know her?" I ask Leo.

"Yeah, she's Atty's friend, and a pain in the ass." He grumbles in distaste.

"She's one of the people who actually doesn't take his bullshit." Sorren spoke so calmly I almost didn't recognize the curse word.

"That's not true." Leo denies, gritting through his teeth.

Before Sorren could prove Carter wrong a feminine voice interrupts, "Okay you guys let me just finish up with Snowflake, and we can go." Astryd said referring to the white, long rat in her hand.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

<3🦮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.7K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
785 496 24
"You're a wizard,Harry!" Whoops,wrong book. "You're a Light Healer, Aurelia!" Eh....Not as catchy but let's roll with it. One night Princess Aurelia...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...