Teach me to trust

By simplysurvive

MATURE 18+ Emily never needed someone to walk into her life to save her, to teach her, to need her. She never... More

Intro/Copyright
1. Him
2. Keira
3. Eyes on me
4. Lily
5. With him
6. Sin
7. Hands
8. Blow
9. Distracted
10. Try
11. Explanation
12. Resist
13. Guests
14. Ryan
15. Talk
16. Make it up
17. His
18. Ugly truth
19. Bed
20. In the morning
21. Sleepover
22. Dylan
23. Dull
24. A lifetime
25. Saving me
26. Changes
27. Greased up
28. Content
29. Sweet JD
30. Proof
31. For me
32. Milly
33. Communication
34. Handsome
35. Alistair
36. Blind
37. Game time
38. Mine
39. Finally
40. Get used to it
41. Shower
42. Brakes
43. Surprise
44. Fight
45. Care
46. Work
47. Confession
48. True feelings
49. Aftercare
50. Evidence
51. Fucking bitch
52. Casual Admission
53. Packing
54. Perv
55. First Day
56. Handyman
57. The Office
58. June 10th
59. Verdict
60. Indecisive
61. Sinful
63. Own me
64. Orders
65. Home
66. Trust
Authors Note

62. Kill me

518 9 0
By simplysurvive

I finish slipping my shoes on before grabbing my bag and heading out the front door, making sure it's locked behind me and walking over to Nate who stands looking over the railing and into the sea below us.

"Ready when you are" I call out, putting my phone into my bag and stopping beside him, smiling up at him when he turns to look at me, eyes trailing over my form and a gentle smile on his tanned face.

"You look stunning. I like you in white, brings out your tan" he leans forward to kiss me, "Let's go get some food, shall we?"

He grips my hand tightly in his as we walk, him swinging our hands between us and he seems to have a bounce in his step, a smile on his face that doesn't seem to have moved since this afternoon.

"You're very happy" I point out, watching the dimples appear in his cheeks before he glances down at me, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"I am very happy" he leans over to kiss me on the side of the head, "it's nice to hear how you feel about me. I know you don't find it easy, so it means a lot when you do say it"

I suddenly feel guilty at the realisation that I'm not very forward with the way I feel towards him, it's often him initiating any conversation about feelings or any kind of affection, especially in public. Even sexually I struggle to find the confidence to initiate, and I realise how good it makes me feel to know how attractive he clearly finds me.

I squeeze his hand, "I'm sorry I'm not more outward with my feelings. You mean a lot to me and I'm sorry I don't show it more" I kiss the top of his arm, smiling at him when I lean my cheek on his arm,

"You don't need to apologise. I love you the way you are"

"What time are we booked in for food?" I ask, looking around the darkening path along the beach,

"7" he answers, pulling out his phone to check the time, showing me the time, quarter past 6 bright on his screen.

I dart my eyes around and note that we seem to be the only ones around, the nearest buildings aren't even visible, and the beach is dark, covered by shadows not quite reached by the dim lights lining the walkway. I turn towards the beach and pull Nate behind me, laughing to myself when he blindly follows,

"Where are we going?" he asks, still no hesitation in his steps and I simply tug on his hands and pick up my pace onto the sand and towards a high wall, palm trees lining the sides and providing the perfect amount of cover.

I stop us when we reach the perfect spot and turn to Nate, rising on my toes and pressing my lips to his, hands grasping either side of his neck. He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back, arms wrapping around my back and tugging me into his chest, holding me tight while he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

He groans into my mouth at the contact, one of his hands slipping down and grabbing my ass cheek in a tight grip, our breaths heavy and hot between us and I bite down on his lower lip before pulling away.

His breathing is heavy and we keep our eyes locked while I drop to my knees, smiling up at him and catching my bottom lip between my teeth. I lift my hands to his shorts and flick the button open, sliding the zip down and I'm about to pull his shorts down over his hips before his hands come down to grasp my own.

"You don't need to do this" he tells me, and I shake my head at him before pulling my hands out from underneath his own, gripping the waist of his shorts,

"Do you want me to do this?" I ask, laughing when he nods enthusiastically,

"Baby, if I ever say no to that then I want you to kill me"

I nod at him and tug his pants down, bringing his underwear with them and gripping the base of his cock in my hands, feeling it's firmness and my jaw aches already just looking at it. I lean up and slide it into my mouth, tasting the pre cum and not wasting any time, sliding it deep into my mouth and to the back of my throat.

I feel Nate tense underneath my hand, resting on his lower stomach and I take a deep breath through my nose, pulling back and taking him deep into my mouth again, bobbing up and down and sucking, holding the base of him in my hand, moving it with the rhythm of my mouth.

I dart my eyes up, catching Nate's eyes while he watches me, brows furrowed and his mouth ajar, groans coming from deep within his chest. I don't even worry about the mess I'm making, spit coating my hand and the noises we're both making. I made sure the beach was empty before we came down here, but the risk is making it so much better.

I pick up the pace, keeping my hand steady and pushing my tongue out flat underneath him, taking him as deep as I can, my eyes watering and I fight back the urge to gag, the slight noise spurring Nate on as he groans and gathers my hair in his hands, moving his hips and fucking into my mouth.

I move my hand when he starts moving his hips, cupping his balls in my hands and rolling them slightly, winking up at him when his hips stutter, a breathy moan slipping through his lips,

"Oh fuck" his hips continue their movements, "Don't stop. I'm gonna cum, baby"

I suck harder, urging him over the edge and holding him in my mouth when he groans out his orgasm, filling my mouth and when I know he's finished I pull off, swallowing his cum and wiping my mouth before I stand, leaning over to pick up my bag.

I'm about to grab a mint, prevented only by Nate kissing me forcefully, holding me tight to him and his hands wind into my hair, gripping it hard and leaning me backwards to hold me as tight as he can while he kisses me.

He pulls back and watches me while I catch my breath, taking the mint from my hand and slipping it onto my tongue, smiling down at me before letting me go and pulling his pants up, fitting himself back into his underwear.

I lean up to kiss him on the cheek, "Just wanted to show you how much I love you. Sucking the soul out of you was the best way I knew how"

A deep chuckle rumbles out of his chest, shaking his head before taking my hand and walking off the sand with me in tow,

"Perfect timing for our reservation" he swings his arm across my shoulders, pulling me tight to his side, looking down at me from the corner of his eye, a happy smile on his lips, "Best holiday I've ever been on I do have to say"

I laugh at his words, falling into step beside him, catching sight of a building towards the other end of the path we're on, pointing over at it,

"Is that where we're going?" I ask, watching the lights reflect off the surface of the ocean, and faintly hearing music,

"It is. It's supposed to be nice I think, when I was looking for places to go the menu looked good"

"Oh good. I'm starving" my steps get faster the closer the restaurant gets, the smells of garlic making my stomach rumble and Nate chuckles behind me, picking up his pace and heading into the restaurant, holding the door open behind him and leading me in, where a man stands, wide smile with perfect white teeth.

He leads us to our table outside, overlooking the ocean and the decking surrounded by fairy lights, gentle music drifting out from the inside. It's serene as we sit down, Nate ordering us a bottle of wine to share, passing me a menu and grinning over the top of it at me.

The waiter comes back with our wine and to take our orders, my mouth watering at the thought of the steak I've just ordered. We sit in a comfortable silence and look out over the water, my heart feels full, and my face feels warm as the wine courses through me, I know my cheeks are tinged pink, which is what always happens when I drink wine.

"Hey" Nate calls me across the table, taking my hand in his, "Thank you for coming here with me"

I tilt my head at him, smiling gently and resting my head on my other hand,

"I'm more than happy to be here. I should be thanking you for bringing me"

"I think you said your thanks before. Consider us even"

If my cheeks weren't pink before, they definitely are now, a blush coating my cheeks at his obvious reminder of what happened earlier. I open my mouth to respond when the waiter returns to our table, placing our plates down gently and telling us to enjoy before walking back inside.

Nate lifts his glass to me, "To us" he toasts, sipping his wine and I'm just about to cut into my steak until he stops me, pulling his phone from his pocket,

"I want to take a picture of you" he tells me, waiting for me to get comfortable for the many pictures he's apparently taking of me, pausing to look at the pictures before locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

"Beautiful" he grins, "Now let's eat. I need my energy back after your little stunt earlier"

"I hate you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 22
Emily befriends the youngest member of the team as an order from Hotch. She starts to develop a good bond which then slowly Emily realises she loves...
11.1K 428 38
Emily is the best one in catching cheaters for money until she ends up in a messed-up situation that turned her world upside down.
206 16 14
What Happens when you Fall in love with a guy but you don't know how to tell him. Do you suffer in Silence or You confess?. It gets complicated when...
388 6 20
Emily is in her last year of high school. Everything is going good in life, until her parents get a divorce. She finds out her dads deep secret and I...