BRAT

By EuphoricTaeKoo

Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsibl... More

INTRODUCTION
[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
[ 32 ]
[ 33 ]
[ 34 ]
[ 35 ]
[ 36 ]
[ 37 ]
[ 38 ]
[ 39 ]
[ 40 ]
Fake Update
[ 41 ]
[ 42 ]
[ 43 ]
[ 44 ]
Announcement
[ 45 ]
[ 46 ]
[ 47 ]
[ 48 ]
[ 49 ]
[ 50 ]
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
Bonus - 5
Bonus - 6
EPILOGUE
A/N
μ•ˆλ…•

[2]

41.7K 1.9K 270
By EuphoricTaeKoo

".....mma.....EOMMAAA...." Jungkook yelled when he didn't get any response even after calling his mom's name for at least five times.

It's almost 7 pm now.The Yoonmin couple dropped him off at home few minutes ago and then drove somewhere to spend some more time with each other.Out of habit, Jungkook started searching for his mom the moment he stepped inside their home.Unknowingly, a pout formed on his lips when his mom didn't respond to his yelling.

With a sulky face he started walking towards the kitchen because he could smell the scent of delicious food only his mom can make.His eyes sparkled when he saw his mother arranging so many dishes on the dining table.

When it comes to food, Jungkook is always hyperactive to taste them.He stretched his hand to steal a piece of a spicy fried chicken without his mother noticing it.His mouth was already watering, looking at all the delicious dishes on display.

"Ouch" Jungkook hissed in pain when his ear was pulled by none other than his mother.A pout formed on his lips, knowing his mother won't let him have the food without her permission.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't eat before serving it." Mrs. Jeon scolded Jungkook, not minding his puppy eyes even a bit.She was used to it.

"What's going on here?" Came the voice of Mr. Jeon, making the mother-son duo look back.

"Appaaaa..." Jungkook's pout got bigger and he ran to his father's arms.

"Tell him not to eat food before serving." Mrs. Jeon spoke with a stern tone to her husband who was busy patting Jungkook's head.The boy looked at his father with his puppy eyes, still clinging to him like a koala.

"You should listen to your mom, son." Mr. Jeon said with a loving smile which made Jungkook back away from the hug with a huff.

"Aishhh...you guys are always against me." Jungkook spoke and started going upstairs where his room was while the parents just shook their heads, one with a done face and the other with a whipped smile.

"I thought someone will be happy to know who are visiting us for dinner.But it's ok I guess." Jungkook's mom suddenly spoke up which caught the boy's attention.He didn't want to show his curiosity but he slowed his walking pace a little to hear more.

"Yeah.The Kims must arrive soon." Jungkook's father played along which made Jungkook halt his steps.He turned towards his parents direction with a happy glint in his doe eyes.

"Uncle Kim and aunt Kim are coming?" Jungkook asked with excitement, his sulky mode was vanished all of a sudden.

The boy's parents couldn't help but laugh at his excitement.They are very well aware of the fact that Jungkook loves the elder Kim couple so much.After all, they have a great role in spoiling Jungkook.Just because they can't resist Jungkook's cuteness, they always give the boy things that makes him happy.

And right at that moment, the doorbell rang indicating the guests' arrival.Jungkook ran almost with the speed of light to open the main door which made his parents laugh.They also walked towards the entrance to greet their friends.

There they saw Jungkook hugging the Kim couple tightly with the biggest smile on his face.Soon everyone went inside and had dinner together while enjoying each other's company.Basically Jungkook was talking while the others, especially the Kims listened to his blabbering with so much interest.They all spend some more time together before the Mr. and Mrs. Kim could go back.

"I missed you, uncle and aunt.Why have'nt you visited us for so long?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden.

"We thought we would visit with Taehyung but the boy is always busy with his work.Finally we came without him cause we were missing our Kookie so much." Mrs. Kim said, squishing Jungkook's cheeks afterwards.

"Oh...what about Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked further not knowing what he should say about Taehyung.After all, he has never seen him before.His parents always tell him how perfect that Taehyung guy is and how Jungkook should learn so many things from him.Sometimes it feels like his parents love Taehyung more than him.

To be honest, Jungkook was already pissed off at the Taehyung dude.But Jungkook has met the Namjin couple before and to say he loved their company would be an understatement.Jin was a really funny and goofy person while Namjoon was calm and loving.Jungkook enjoyed his time with them.That's why he diverted the topic even before his parents could start talking about Taehyung.

"They are good.Jin wanted to come with us but he had some important work to finish." Mrs. Kim replied.

"Kookie, you should come with us son.We can also call Jin and Namjoon.Since it's weekend tomorrow, we all can have a movie night." Mr. Kim suddenly voiced out his idea.Mrs. Kim vigorously nodded her head,loving her husband's idea.

Jungkook jumped in excitement.It was not new to him to spend time with the Kim family.He is close with everyone there.Almost all of the times Jungkook visited them during day time but going there for a movie night with his favourite people sounded fun.So spending a night there would definitely feel amazing!

After completing graduation, he only went out with Jimin that too not very often.So Mr. Kim's idea sparked excitement in his whole body.Jungkook looked at his parents for permission since he has never stayed outside his home before, not even at Jimin's place.

Jungkook's parents nodded their heads in approval looking at their happy son.They didn't want to say yes, knowing the house will fell silent if their son won't be there.But they didn't have the heart to say no.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was really tired after he finished his work for the day.He checked his wrist watch only to see the time was already 9:30 pm.He stood up and did some stretches to get rid of the sore muscles on his body from sitting for a really long time.

After keeping the important files in his bag, Taehyung finally left his cabin.He checked Namjoon's cabin, already knowing he might have left earlier than usual.Taehyung remembered Namjoon calling him to say that Jin would visit their home which is why Namjoon would be going back soon in order to spend some time with his lover.

Soon, he was driving towards their home.It was past 10 when Taehyung entered his mension like home.The hall was empty.The house workers also returned to the quarters provided to them since it's late.He frowned hearing noises from the room where there was a big wall TV, almost occupying the whole wall.Usually, no-one makes such noises in their household, not even during day hours!

Sounds of laughter and loud talks could be heard from the main door.He shook his head in disappointment but didn't say anything for the time being.Slowly, he went to his room to get freshened up.After taking a quick bath and wearing some comfortable clothes, Taehyung came downstairs.

He was expecting his mother waiting for him with his plate full of food but to his surprise, there was no-one.The noise was also getting louder making Taehyung rub his forehead in utter annoyance.He, himself served his food, not wanting to disturb his family's fun time and started eating.

Actually Taehyung is the one who made his parents start having dinner without him.Sometimes, he has to attend dinner parties and most of the times, he gets late because of all the work he has to handle.As eating late was bad, especially for elder people, Taehyung told his parents sternly to eat before he comes back.At first they were adamant on waiting for him and having dinner together but Taehyung's anger made them obey him few days later.

Unlike today,Mrs. Kim would always wait for him to serve his dinner, not wanting their tired son to do one more work.Taehyung couldn't stop her from doing that.

Taehyung washed the dishes after finishing his dinner.He wanted to tell others to not make noise like that but when he heard Namjoon and Jin's laughter along with his parents', he didn't want to stop them from having fun, family time.

So he just walked towards his room.It didn't take him much time to fell asleep as he was too tired.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook looked at his surrounding when the movie ended.A fond smile appeared on his face when he saw the others sleeping peacefully.He wanted to wake them up to tell them to go to their rooms and sleep comfortably but he stopped himself, seeing how peaceful they looked.

Mrs. Kim was sleeping, putting her head on her husband's shoulder while Jin was snuggled up in Namjoon's embrace.Jungkook secretly took some pictures and got up.He then walked towards the room the Kim couple showed him earlier.He was told to sleep there.

Few yawns left Jungkook's mouth when he was walking towards the room.A cute frown appeared on his forehead when he got confused between the rooms.All the rooms looked similar to him.The house was just too big to remember everything in just one day.

Jungkook smiled when his eyes landed on the closed door of a room.He felt like it was the same room he was supposed to sleep on.He walked towards the room while rubbing his eyes.He was too sleepy by the time.It was past 2 am after all.

He slowly closed the door after entering the room and walked towards the bed without bothering to switch the lights on.His eyes were droopy because of the sleepiness he was feeling.

Soon he almost jumped on the bed since he already knew the mattress was fluffy enough.But the moment his body landed on the not so soft surface, a groan was heard.A loud yelp left Jungkook's mouth when he was pushed away all of a sudden.Even before he could register what was going on, he was pushed again, this time with much force.

"Ahhh"

And the next moment Jungkook knew, a painful scream left his mouth when he landed on the floor with a thud.

.
.
.

I'm sure you can already guess what might have happened there 😂
Thanks for reading.Hope you liked this part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 14.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
131K 5.2K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...
824K 25.8K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
332K 13.8K 31
It's my first ever book on Wattpad so forgive me for the mistakes I have done in the book I know I can redo it but I don't want to I want my first bo...