Innocence

Par ArrogantPomeranian

"Don't worry unnie no one will know. It will be our dirty little secret". The brunette whispered and winked a... Plus

Prologue (Trailer)
1
2
3 (M)
4
5
6
7
Announcement
8
9
10
11(M)
12
13
Epilogue
Finale
S.C

14

5.7K 175 21
Par ArrogantPomeranian

Third Person's POV

"I swear I wasn't doing anything to her, you tell them Ning". Giselle said running for her life around the room because Karina was chasing her with a hanger, and there's Minjeong filming the entire scene while laughing. Ningning just stood there watching the entire chaos her two older members caused. "Here Ning hold this, i'll tackle Aeri". The brunette said and gave the maknae her phone before joining the two.

The slippers and hangers are now flying everywhere inside the room, as Karina and Minjeong chase the poor innocent japanese. "I can't believe they're older than me". Ningning said, sighing. "O-ouch Minjeong let me go!". The japanese groaned, her hands were pinned behind her back and the brunette was sitting on her legs. "Gotcha". The brunette said, Giselle tried to wiggle and break free from Minjeong's grip. "No no no, you got it all wrong. Karina i swear im telling the truth".

"You think i'll believe that?". The raven-haired said with scary look on her face making Giselle gulp as she close her eyes, waiting to get hit by their leader. "Giselle unnie's telling the truth, i was the one who sat on top of her". The maknae said, Giselle opened her eyes abd let out a sigh of relief. That was a close call to her life. "What?". The leader asked looking at their maknae.

"Thank you Ning for telling them and get off me Minjeong, you heavy dumb ass". The japanese said, the brunette let go of her hands and get off her. "What's the meaning of this Ning Yizhou?". Karina asked with crossed hands infront of her chest and eyebrows raised. Minjeong went beside Ningning and take her phone from the maknae's hand and turned the video off.

Ningning felt a little intimidated due to the older woman's cold stare. She rubbed her hands before speaking. "I was just curious...". The maknae trailed confusing the three girls. "Curious of what?". The raven asked and Ningning blushed, looking away to avoid her members stares.

"I swear Ning Yizhou if you don't tell us i wil-".

"I heard noises from your room earlier and i was curious of how you make those sounds. That's why i want to try it with Giselle unnie...out of curiosity i guess". The maknae admitted and the japanese blushed, meanwhile the two other girls stared at their maknae with mouths agape frozen in their current spots. "I- omg, Ning where did you learn about those things!". The raven asked still speechless.

"Oh come on unnie im not a kid anymore, i even know you two were having se-". Giselle quickly covered their maknae's mouth, this is too much for her to handle. "Ning you shouldn't say such a thing explicitly!". The japanese said, flustered. After Giselle said that the room went silent. If it wasn't for Karina's phone ringing all of them might've been stuck in that awkward situation for a long time.

"Hello? Oh, manager-nim why did you call?". The raven asked and put the phone on speaker so that the three other girls could listen to their conversation. "Whatever you do girls do, do not open your social media accounts okay? I was instructed by sooman to let you and Winter know that you two are staying there, you won't be able to fly home with Giselle and Ningning tomorrow". Their manager said on the other line. Giselle and Ningning looked at their two other members worriedly. "W-why?". Karina asked.

"I don't know if i can bring myself to explain it to you but, i want you to do what i said. Do you get me Karina?". The raven gulped. "Y-yes manager-nim". Their manager bid her goodbye before ending the call. "What was that about unnie why can't you and Minjeong unnie go home with us?". The maknae asked, both the brunette and the raven doesn't know how to answer her question since even they don't also know what's the reason why they can't go.

Suddenly Minjeong's phone ring disrupting the four girls from their thoughts. "Hello?". The brunette asked.

"Hello Minjeong its Minju, i just want to ask if you and Karina already saw the article published by dispatch?". The brunette looked at her girlfriend. "No Minju why? What's the article about?".

"It's about you and Karina, a picture of you two dating was taken on about a month ago on a park was circulating right now on the internet. Worse is that the photo was taken of one of dispatch's follower". Minjeong gulped her entire body shook nervously, she clearly remembers her date that day with Karina. "Are you okay Minjeong you seemed quiet? The picture was photoshopped right?".

The brunette looked at her girlfriend who stared at her with worried eyes. Karina looked away. "I-its true Minju...Im dating Karina". Minjeong said before giving her girlfriend a reassuring smile. "T-then how are you two going to face this in public? You know Korea's not quite open about this kind of relationship". Minju said on the other line.

"It's okay Minju i don't really care about what they say about us, and thank you for letting me know bye for now i have to talk to Karina". The brunette said and ended the call. "Unnie...".

...

The next day came, Giselle and Ningning were fetched by their manager on the place that they were staying for their flight. Meanwhile, Minjeong and Karina stayed on the place just like what their manager has instructed them to do. "Take care you two". The raven said hugging her members same goes to the brunette who bid her goodbye to Ningning and Giselle. This is the first time that the four girls got separated from their flight.

"Minjeong take care of Karina". The japanese said before her and Ningning left. The two girls were left alone together and the atmosphere seemed to be heavy around them. "I heard manager-nim called you last night again Karina, what did you two talked about?". Minjeong asked and the raven-haired shake her head. "N-nothing". Karina said.

The two girls sat on the sofa none dared to speak a word to each other. "You've been ignoring me since last night unnie...". The brunette said before facing her girlfriend. "Did i do something wrong? Or are you regretting your decisions of loving me". The younger woman said her voice almost hurting. Karina shake her head. "Then why are you ignoring me? Tell me, what did manager-nim told you last night. We told each other not to hide any secrets or lies right?".

After the brunette said that Karina broke down, she hugged her girlfriend tightly as she cried hard on the you get woman's shoulder. "Im scared Minjeong...". The raven said in between her sobs. Minjeong rubbed her girlfriends back and whispered comforting words towards her. "Im here remember no need to be scared". The brunette pulled away and cupped her girlfriend's face.

"We will fight for the each other right? Isn't that what we promised, that we won't leave each other?". The older woman nodded and Minjeong smiled, kissing Karina's forehead to calm her down. When the raven finally managed to stop crying she began to tell Minjeong everything that their manager said to her last night.

"S-sooman...H-he wants me to agree on doing a fake dating stunt on public with Jeno to cover up our relationship...I don't want it Minjeong ah". Karina said crying again, the brunette clenched her jaw. Minjeong knew sm would do this, everytime that there's an aggravating situation like this they would cover it up by doing a fake dating stunt on public just so they can cover things up and that the issue would disperse sooner or later.

"Then don't do it unnie, if anyone's in a relationship its you and me". The brunette said. "B-but if i don't agree sooman said that he would disband our group. I don't also want that to happen, Ningning and Giselle worked hard, all of us worked hard to reach our goals as a group". Karina said feeling hopeless torn in between choosing her members or her own selfish desire by stying on Minjeong's side.

"T-then do you want us to b-break up unnie?". Minjeong said tears are now forming on the corner of her eyes. "N-no baby, i don't want that". Karin said holding the younger woman's hands. "B-but thats what's going on between us right now unnie, if you choose to cover our group by doing a fake dating stunt with Jeno. Y-you'll slowly fall for him and you will leave me". Minjeong said her tears are now falling.

"No Minjeong you're wrong, do you think it's that easy for me to fall in love? Didn't i promise you that i won't leave you?". The raven said, the brunette looked away.

"It's just a fake stunt Minjeong, please understand me too. Im doing this for our group, i don't want Giselle and Ningning to get dragged because of us. Don't you trust me?". Minjeong faced her girlfriend. "I trust you unnie but, what about us unnie?...what about me?". Karina gulped she tried to open her mouth and speak but no words came out. "I thought so...". The brunette said before leaving her girlfriend on the couch and went inside their room.

Winter's POV

If only i haven't had brought her out on a date and just went home after i talked to Yiren, this wouldn't have happened. I closed my eyes recalling what she said earlier. 'Should i agree to the company's decision? Karina's right i've been selfishly scared of loosing her, now Ningning and Aeri might also suffer because of my selfish decisions'.

I tossed and turned around the bed i opened my phone and looked at the time. Its already been 3hours since we talked. I sat up and opened my private social media account. I saw the article and my heart clenched when i saw the comments below it. Most of them were negative and some supports us.

Yu_jiminieee03: What the fuck is this? My Karina is not gay!

Wintokkie_21: This is disgusting, such thing can't be accepted i hope this isn't real

Mywin_jiminhearteu: I know Winter and Karina's close but i didn't expect it to be like this ackk, its 2022 bishes payt me i support them girls!!!

Jiminshusband: This is disgusting please delete this, my girl is not a lesbian

Yizh0usEatenleaF: This is a sin, i hope my Ningning wouldn't turn out like them if this is real

AerisWig34: Dispatch you bish leave my girls alone, it doesn't matter if they are in a relationship its their life for gods sake

RinaistheMamba: Okay this is enough internet for today. I hope sm release their statement about this real quick

Chakarina replying to Yizh0usEatenleaF: This comment again sheesh, religious pips nga naman. Do you want to include a Bible verse also?

HeightismighTyNing replying to Chakarina: You've strayed yourself away from God that's why you accept this type of things,

Chakarina replying to HeightismighTyNing: Omg nurse gising nanaman po siya...(In translation: Omg nurse he/she's awake again).

Some comments are written in a different language that's why i don't understand them. So this is the reason why manager-nim asked us not to open our social media account. For sure our main accounts getting spammed by negativity again, i sighed. I put my phone on the table near the bed and laid down on the mattress.

I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I got startled when i felt a hand wrapped around my waist. I held her hands and rubbed it using my thumb. "I'll accept what decision you'll make unnie, i trust you".

"Im not agreeing Minjeong...". She said and i furrowed my eyebrows as i turned my body to face her. "What do you mean?". I asked and she heaved up a deep breath and sighed. "All be damned Minjeong im not leaving you. I'll fight for us like you said. A promise is a promise and i won't let it get broken".

Yes im still alive mga sistz i finally saw my grades ehe...95 average ni madam niyo this sem flex kulang partida stem si madam niyo💅✨

If this chap gets 50 votes i'll update the final chapter...ciao~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

339K 10.3K 62
Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...
28.2K 1.9K 22
[𝘼𝙞 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 + 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨] Karina went home at night from her rounds at the hospital with the girl next door strumming her guitar almost...
73.8K 3.8K 16
[𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘯 & 𝘉&𝘕] Karina Yu is one of the most popular actresses in South Korea, and her new bodyguard who was her high...
4.7K 282 10
Karina Yu believed love wasn't real. She was always quite uninterested in relationships. Until her eyes connected with Winter Kim's.