GUARDIAN DEMON | BL ✔

Door WeiDao

[#3 gay | #1 demonxhuman 07/18/22] "You're not going anywhere," the demon's deep voice sounded, drawing Devyn... Meer

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 - NSFW
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50 - NSFW
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56 - NSFW
CHAPTER 57 - NSFW
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65 - NSFW
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84: FINALE
THANK YOU & ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 32

1.4K 80 19
Door WeiDao

Warmth spread through Devyn as he and Denzyl held hands beneath the stars. A cool, night breeze tousled the human's soft brown hair as he drove through the colorful streets of Daedoeshi. Kilo looked over to see his star gazing around with the same wide eyes he had watched the universe with for the past one-hundred-and-sixty-four years of his life. The angel and star were sitting in the back row of the open-air land rover while the demon was in the front passenger seat next to the human driver.

Castyr's silver hair flowed in the wind as Devyn drove the four to the edge of the bright city. Kilo held the metal bars that served as the frame for the open-air, four-passenger, off-road vehicle. Castyr looked over at his angel, consuming Kilo's every thought with his star-filled eyes as he reached over and took his angel's hand in his. The star smiled at the angel as he scooted closer to Kilo and leaned against the purple-eyed man's chest. Kilo shifted in his seat to make sure Castyr was comfortable and ran his fingers through the star's silver hair. A small smile came to Kilo's lips as the star's eyes reflected the vibrant colors of the city as Castyr gazed up at him lovingly.

Devyn increased the speed of the rover as the vehicle left the bounds of the city. Denzyl remained silent as he observed their surroundings. Devyn steered the land rover to drive parallel to the river exiting the city for several miles. Once they were a good distance from the city, Devyn turned the rover away from the riverbank and entered a wide field of short, sparse vegetation. The vehicle soon came to a stop toward the center of the field, and Kilo and Castyr hopped out of the rover, walking a few paces away before turning their heads to the star-lit sky.

Devyn kept the vehicle running to leave a source of light as he and Denzyl stepped out into the dark field. Castyr breathed in the fresh night air and released a heavy sigh. The star turned to Kilo and said with a smile, "We're going home."

Kilo smiled softly and nodded. "Mm-hmm," the angel responded as he stepped behind his star and wrapped his hands around Castyr's waist before setting his chin on the star's shoulder. Castyr leaned into Kilo as Devyn walked over to the couple and turned his head to the sky. The human let out a breath as he looked at the vast stars shimmering against the darkness. Denzyl soon joined the three and hugged Devyn from behind once he had checked their surroundings. The four stood quietly, each enjoying being with their lover and not wanting to let go.

After a few minutes had passed, Kilo whispered to his star, "Ready?" Castyr looked back at the angel and nodded his head. The two interlaced their fingers as they stood apart. Devyn and Denzyl watched as the angel and star got ready to depart, Devyn remaining in the demon's warm embrace. Their peace was short-lived, however, when Denzyl stiffened and looked in the direction of the distant city.

"What is it?" Devyn inquired when he sensed the change in the man holding him.

"Demons," Denzyl growled as he continued to look at the city. Kilo heard Denzyl's snarl and whipped his head in the direction of the faint scent of demons, his eyes widening when he saw several lights racing toward their location.

"Everyone, get back in!" Devyn called as the lights approached the four at great speed. The human looked to see Kilo take Castyr by the waist and spread his wings. Just like that time with the dendrum, Devyn called out in warning, "No, Kilo. There's not enough time. They'll just shoot you down."

Kilo quickly processed the human's warning and nodded in agreement. He and Castyr would be easy targets.

Denzyl took the driver's seat as Castyr and Kilo hopped into the back of the vehicle. Devyn opened the front glove box and extracted a pistol. The human readied the gun in the passenger seat as Denzyl sped away from the lights.

How did they find us? Castyr asked his angel through their link.

I don't know. Kilo replied as he turned to look back at the approaching lights. I don't think Heaven is safe.

What do you mean?

Some things don't add up. Kilo furrowed his brows as he thought about certain events that occurred that did not make sense.

Then should we stay on Earth?

Before the angel was able to reply, Denzyl made a sharp turn as bullets whizzed past the land rover, throwing its passengers off their balance. Kilo helped steady his star before turning to look behind. The four lights were gaining quickly; the shape of hover cycles appeared around the lights as the vehicles neared the rover. 

A glow to the angel's right caught Kilo's attention. Castyr had his eyes closed and was preparing to send out an energy blast similar to the one that saved Kilo and Miren during their encounter with demons fifty years ago. Kilo was quick to place his hand on Castyr's leg, grabbing the star's gaze. Don't. The angel shook his head. He could not let Castyr use a massive amount of energy and become vulnerable.

But-

No! Kilo was firm in his response. He could not lose Castyr. The star let out a huff before finally nodding his head. Kilo turned back toward the approaching hovercycles, his hand going to his back as he held the overhead railing with his other hand and stepped up on the seat. Castyr looked up at the angel with wide eyes; he knew what Kilo was going to do.

"Hold him for me," Kilo addressed Devyn who nodded and wrapped his arms around the protesting star. Devyn tightened his hold around Castyr as he looked up at Kilo. The human's heart ached as he realized the weight of Kilo's responsibility. As Castyr's guardian, Kilo was ready to give his life to protect his star, but Devyn knew Kilo was not doing this out of a guardian's responsibility; he would gladly give his life for the one he loved.

"No, Kilo. Don't you dare!" Castyr yelled at his angel as Kilo turned toward their pursuers. "Devyn, let go of me!" The star protested as the angel drew his sword, Ymir, from his back.

After estimating the distance between the rover and the demons, Kilo loosened his grip on the frame and prepared to jump, but a hit to the back wheel threw the angel off balance and kept him from leaping off the rover. The vehicle swerved as Denzyl tried to regain control, giving the demons time to catch up. One remained behind as two drove on either side of the vehicle. The fourth zoomed ahead.

Kilo grabbed Castyr as he saw the two riders on each side draw their guns. Denzyl heard the readying of weapons and grabbed Devyn as the two demons fired. The four leaped from the vehicle as the bullets hit the rover's energy core, causing the vehicle to explode. Kilo's wings emerged and wrapped around Castyr and himself as the force sent the four flying. Denzyl pulled Devyn into his chest and folded his arms around the human in mid-air. The four hit the ground and rolled a few cycles before coming to a stop.

"You okay?" Denzyl checked on Devyn. The demon was lying on his back, and Devyn was clutching onto his shirt. The human's eyes were still shut as he nodded. Devyn let out a shaky breath as he opened his green eyes. Denzyl's grey eyes were filled with concern as he made sure the human was unhurt.

The angel, star, demon, and human sprung to their feet as the four hovercycles circled them. Denzyl placed Devyn behind him as they faced the moving cycles. The demons circled the four continuously, not giving any room to escape. Kilo scoured the demons for any points of weakness, but none appeared. The two couples came to stand next to each other as the demons closed in.

A white light appeared as Castyr began glowing in warning as he prepared to attack.

No, Castyr. It's dangerous! Kilo warned as he saw the star closing his eyes.

Kilo, I have to try. There are only four of them. I can do it. I have to do it. Castyr took Kilo's hand tightly as he closed his eyes and steadied his breath. Devyn watched as the glow surrounding the star grew in intensity and began to oscillate. After a moment, Castyr's sky-dark eyes snapped open, and a blinding wave of light pulsed from his body. The light rippled through the four hovercycles, incinerating the demons. Kilo caught the star as Castyr's body was drained of energy and stepped to the side to evade a hovercycle as it spun out of control.

Castyr held onto Kilo for support and blinked his eyes wildly as he fought to stay conscious. Devyn's eyes widened in horror as the light faded. "Denzyl!" The human cried out in alarm as he saw the crimson-haired demon on the ground unconscious. Kilo turned to see Devyn on the ground with a limp Denzyl in his arms.

"Is he breathing?" The angel asked the human who was trying to wake the unconscious demon.

The human lowered his ear to Denzyl's nose and mouth. "Yes, he is breathing," Devyn sighed with relief. Castyr let out a silent breath in response to Devyn's reply to Kilo. Although the light was not intended for Denzyl, he was still a demon, and Castyr had intended for the blast to kill demons. The star was grateful that Denzyl was only knocked unconscious.

Castyr's breathing was shaky, and he was barely able to stand. Kilo helped the star sit on the ground and checked Castyr's pulse as Devyn lifted Denzyl's head into his lap. As soon as Kilo's finger left Castyr's neck, a bright light appeared above the four suddenly. Devyn craned his neck as he looked up in horror at the hovercraft looming above him. The human drew his gun and readied it as ten demons jumped from the craft. Castyr struggled to his feet as Kilo extracted Ymir.

"Stay behind me," Kilo instructed Castyr as seven of the ten demons advanced toward the two.

Devyn fired at the three demons approaching him as Castyr placed his forearm against Kilo's back to keep up with the angel as much as he could while Kilo engaged the demons in combat. The star adjusted his position behind Kilo in accordance with the angel's movements.

Devyn's eyes grew wide as he watched the hovercraft land. The hatch opened, and Aklys, the demon general exited the craft. Devyn shot three rounds into a demon's head, bringing one of the three to the ground. The remaining two reached Devyn and overpowered the human as Aklys walked down the ramp of the hovercraft. Two younger demons accompanied the demon general as Aklys stopped just outside the craft.

Devyn let out a grunt as one of the demons gripped his throat and lifted him from the ground. The human clawed at the demon's hand as his breathing became restricted. Castyr's heart cried as he saw Devyn in the clutches of the demons. The star knew there was no way all four would make it out of the fight alive. Denzyl was unconscious, and there was no way a human could defeat so many demons. Kilo was struggling to fend off seven demons at once, and Castyr was on the verge of fainting.

Tears streamed down Castyr's face as he felt completely useless, and he was the reason Denzyl and Devyn were in danger. Argh!! This is why I trained for fifty years! So I could be strong enough to save them! The star's heart fluttered with hope as he thought of a solution. Kilo would never forgive him, but it would keep everyone alive.

Castyr watched as Aklys drew his sword; the demon's eyes were fixed on Kilo. The star removed his arm from Kilo's back and began sneaking his way to the demon general. But as soon as he turned, Kilo whirled around and grabbed the star's wrist. Even though Kilo was focused on fighting, his senses were tuned to Castyr, so he knew the exact moment the star's touch left him.

"What are you doing? Are you okay?" Kilo asked his star, giving a demon enough leeway to slice Kilo in his side.

"Kilo!" Castyr jumped in front of his angel as the demon went in for the strike. The star felt his breath get knocked out as the demon's blade was thrust through his right shoulder. Castyr grabbed the sword as it penetrated his body, stopping the blade from piercing Kilo. The star let out a gasp as the demon yanked his sword from his shoulder. Kilo's eyes met Castyr's as hands grabbed the star and pulled him away from the angel. Everything seemed to slow for Castyr as he watched the seven demons close in on Kilo.

"Castyr!" Kilo cried out as he tried to fight his way to the star.

Castyr was handed over to Aklys who laid the star on the ground and immediately ripped off a piece of his shirt to stop the bleeding of the wound on Castyr's shoulder. The star's head rolled to the side to see Kilo forced to his knees. A demon placed his sword on the angel's throat, a line of red cutting into Kilo's skin as the demon threatened to cut the angel's lifeline. Flashes of Kilo on his knees in the transport tower flooded the star's head, and Castyr's blood boiled.

I cannot lose Kilo! I will not! "Stop!!" Castyr cried out, causing the demons to halt momentarily. Tears were streaming down the star's face as he looked at his angel with longing, sad eyes. I am sorry Kilo.

Aklys turned his gaze from the wound in the star's shoulder to Castyr's face. The demon general followed the star's gaze to the angel on his knees. A sigh left the demon general as he looked back at the star; his eyes were tired, but he was willing to listen.

Castyr turned to look at the demon general and said, "I will go with you...willingly. I won't try to escape. I will do everything you want, just...please...let them go." The star's breathing was ragged as he pleaded with the red-eyed demon.

Aklys looked from the star to the angel struggling fiercely against his restrainers. Tears fell from Kilo's eyes as he looked at his star under the demon general. "Let them go after we have gone," Aklys addressed his subordinates quietly before lifting the star in his arms. The demon general motioned for his two lieutenants to follow him onto the hovercraft as he turned from the protesting angel and stepped onto the ramp.

The demons continued to hold Kilo and Devyn as the demon general entered the craft with Castyr in his arms. The star looked at his angel one last time as a tear escaped his eye. A sense of relief filled the star as he knew Kilo would be spared. And yet, a sense of dread flooded the star as he thought of the hell awaiting him.

"Castyr!" The cry from the angel shook the star to his core. Castyr's heart ached as he closed his eyes and turned his head away from his angel. Kilo called Castyr's name once more as the ramp to the craft closed and separated the angel from his star. Castyr linked his angel as the demon general set him on a bench lining the wall and the hovercraft lifted from the ground. I love you, Kilo. I can take anything the universe throws at me as long as I know you will be alright. So, promise me you'll live, Kilo. Live and come find me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

786 22 11
I was used to the quiet. The isolated life I had made for myself felt safe away from the greed and carnage the world left behind. The apocalypse wasn...
1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
287K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
6.4K 402 43
All Zane knows is all he was ever told. He lived his life with zero complications and one hundred percent compliance. That is, until he becomes a wea...