Accidental || Sope

By AadyaAmit

!texting au! Jung Hoseok thought he had confessed to his crush but it was the wrong number... Min Yoongi... More

I
W
A
N
T
Y
O
U
T
O
K
N
O
W
T
H
A
T
Y
O
U
A
R
E
P
R
E
C
I
O
U
S
T
H
E
W
Y
Y
O
U
R
E
A
L
L
Y
A
R
E
Thank You!! + Announcement!!

A

607 29 14
By AadyaAmit

they walked together to yoongi's car and hoseok quickly hopped in the driver's seat that made in yoongi raising the brow..

"i thought i was the driver here?"

"well nope.", hoseok smirked, "get in, loser.. we're going shopping", and this made yoongi chuckle and then they drove off to the mall... of course in disguise...

hoseok parked the car in the lot smooth like butter making yoongi look at him, "that was probably the smoothest car ride ever"

hoseok chuckled and winked, shooting finger guns and out they went and inside the mall...

hoseok was stuffing the cart with clothes with yoongi dragging it behind him, watching his boyfriend fondly while the younger's eyes crinkle when he shows him a piece he likes...

and finally the time for trial came... yoongi went into the changing rooms with n outfit hoseok had handed him and came out looking like....

well you know like what.... yup hoseok almost squealed while yoongi looked at himself looking extra tiny as he pouted in front of the mirror.. hoseok came from behind and hugged the elder...

"wow.. you look tall", yoongi told hoseok while the younger smiled, "i am taller than you"... he chuckled when yoongi rolled his eyes, "i wish i could borrow 3 cms from namjoon or jin hyung... freaking tall asses"

yoongi was pouting endlessly as he looked into the mirror and hoseok giggled, pulling yoongi's mask before anyone spotted them, "you look too cute.. wear this one now", he handed yoongi another outfit... after 2 minutes, the older came out again...

hoseok bit his lip, blushing a little, "damn.. we can't get this"

"why?", yoongi asked, oblivious and innocent, "i like this one.. why can't we take this one?"... hoseok smiled cheesily, "i don't want people to stare while you look like that"

yoongi blushed.. 

wasn't i supposed to be the top in this book? i'm not gonna bottom again aadya you already made me do that in flower shop.. (self promoting at it's peak)

"wait is that.. yoongi oppa..?", hoseok heard a mumble from somewhere and he knew what to do.. he quickly dragged yoongi to the changing room the older was previously in and slammed the door shut.. and now their bodies were plastered with each other...

a/n- you know wut gonna happen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"dammit why are changing rooms so small?", hoseok asked, trying to get as apart as possible but yoongi pulled him close, "that's cuz they are made for one person"

hoseok scoffed at that.. "and how are we gonna get out.. they prolly are alerted if you are here and even if you wear a mask now.. there's a high chance they'll spot you", hoseok kept rambling, blushing cuz of their close proximity and... yoongi's outfit.. he was cursing at himself for picking it out.. but then yoongi kissed him to shut him up...

almost as if it was reflex, their eyes closed and they held each other even more tightly, drowning in the softness of each other's lips...

a/n- nahh fam u ain't getting smut cuz this book is pure fluff + i don't write smut

they released the kiss, chests rising and falling while yoongi leaned his forehead on hoseok's... "you don't need to worry about that.. we'll just pass as casually as we came and nobody will notice.. trust me"

hoseok calmed down nodding slightly, "but you still haven't tried all the outfits i chose"

"then let's try them", yoongi spoke and out they got of the changing room and hoseok handed him another outfit..

btw.. the outfits-

_____________________

bro i'm still not over that that heLP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
56.2K 3.8K 35
❝ Okay, stop playing around, Hobi. It's just me, Min Yoongi. ❞ ❝ Too bad I've never heard of a Min Yoongi my whole life. You must have mistaken me fo...
130K 3.6K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out ‼️I DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
91.5K 7.2K 27
"It's unethical to play with someone else's feelings for the benefit of your own love life, Hoseok." = Highest Rank: #1 yoonseok #5 sope #46 hobi #15...