LOVE - Yoonmin, Taekook

By truelove_israre

'I failed ?'...thought KIM NAMJOON. "I am undeserved to be a parent"....wailed KIM SEOKJIN. "What is love ?"... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11 πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13 πŸ₯΅
Chapter 15 πŸ’œ
Chapter 16πŸ’œ
Chapter 17πŸ’œ
Chapter 18πŸ’›
Chapter 19 πŸ’œ
Chapter 20πŸ”₯
Chapter 21πŸ’œ
Chapter 22πŸ’œ
Chapter 23πŸ’œ
Chapter 24πŸ’œ
Chapter 25πŸŒƒ
Chapter 26πŸ’œ
Chapter 27πŸ’œ
Chapter 28πŸ’œ
Chapter 29πŸ’œ
chapter 30πŸ’œ
Chapter 31πŸ’œ
Chapter 32 ❀️
Chapter 33πŸ’œ
Chapter 34 πŸ’œ
Chapter 35πŸ’œ
chapter 36πŸ’œ
Chapter 37πŸ’œ
Chapter 38πŸ’œ
Chapter 39πŸ’œ
Chapter 40πŸ’œ
Chapter 41πŸ’œ
Chapter 42 ❀️

Chapter 14πŸ’œ

1.3K 45 0
By truelove_israre

Next day sun rises with a new chapter in the life of the couples and new lessons for the elders from the youngers.

Yoongi's pov

I open my eyes to close it instantly.I felt high and I slowly once again open my eyes. I didn't even drink too much but my head and body pains a lot. I closed my eyes to ease the pain in my head, and suddenly last night's incident flashed in his head he widened his eyes and looked down at his chest to instantly smile at the scene. His husband, is sleeping soundly in his arms while pouting cutely,he really felt guilty for forcing himself on Jimin, he needs to clear things with Jimin."I'll try my best to be the best husband park but I don't know if I can love you but I'll try to", he said and kissed Jimin's forehead without his knowing and hugged him tightly thinking how he got that drunk. He felt some moment near him so he closed his eyes and pretend to sleep. 'I never thought I'll be awkward around someone',I thought in my mind.

Jimin rubbed his eyes and looked up at Yoongi's face for few seconds and slowly tried to take his hands from his waist and went to get ready for the day and also for the new life with his HUSBAND.
He bathed and just wore a tshirt and shorts and thought to change the dress when the time comes. He went down.

"I'll talk with you Jimin. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday". I went to get ready for my day and my new life. ' I promise you to be loyal and perfect husband for you' Yoongi thought and went downstairs to the lawn where he saw HyunBin and Namjoon reading newspapers while sipping their coffee sitting opposite to each other. He went and sat beside HyunBin. " Good morning Hero, where is granny and Tae ?" ,"Good morning Rudo,Yejin is preparing your morning tae and tae is not up yet I think so", while they were talking Namjoon was looking at his SON and longingly for a small greeting from him while Yoongi didn't even mind his presence which hurt him like hell. " Umm...Good Morning S...Son", Namjoon caught their attention while stuttering. Yoongi looked at him deeply and said," Morning Mr. Kim, hope you had a good sleep", Namjoon felt like his soul is ripping apart all these years God gave him two loving son's but never gave a chance to get that love from them and hear that word DAD word. He shakingly sighed and continued to pretend reading the paper. HyunBin just looked at them sadly. Although he was angry on his son and son in law he now knew that they changed, they are longing for Yoongi's attention so that he agreed to come to Korea and stay at Kims.

Meanwhile***

Jimin went to kitchen to get something for him and his Husband. Yes now he has someone to care and be responsible for although he won't love Yoongi he will be a perfect and responsible husband just like he is responsible son.
He saw Yejin making Tea and he went to greet her ,"Good Morning,granny", Jimin said with a straight face but calm expression. " Aww my baby happy morning dear,how was your sleep?", She asked while hugging him. Talking of the sleep he remembered how Yoongi's embrace made him sleep without nightmares for the first time in his life he slept this much time. "My sleep was better granny , what about you? What are you doing? Do you need any help?. Yejin just smiled at him and said , " My sleep was good son, I'm making your husband's morning tea, I think he will be down soon". Jimin felt something in his heart 'my husband 'he thought and said ," I'll make him tea granny you take rest", he said making Yejin smile warmly at him. She kissed his forehead and said ," Yoongi will Keep you like a PRECIOUS TREASURABLE GEM, we made the right choice by marrying our prince to you ", she said lovingly. It made Jimin to raise a small ray of hope in his shattered heart. He smiled smally at her and made his way to make some tea. He then saw a bottle down and saw it was a drug and now he can connect dots to last night , somebody drugged his husband. He decided to keep quiet and took the tea and went to lawn and saw Namjoon, HyunBin and Yoongi reading newspapers, he went there and show the coffee cup infront of Yoongi's face who looked up to see Jimin looking at him with his same cold yet beautiful eyes 👀 (Yoongi!!!). He just looked at Jimin in his eyes and said ,"Thank you. Can we talk somewhere park?", He said in his calm yet deep voice. Jimin nodded his head. They moved to the interior of the lawn where flowers are grown aesthetically.

Yoongi sat nera a pond, Jimin followed his cue and looked at the beautiful scenery. After minutes'of silence Yoongi decided to speak."I'm sorry park" ,Jimin looked at him with a frown, understanding Jimin didn't get his reason to sorry.
"Ahmm... You know yesterday night---me ---you ---I---kiss", he stuttered MIN YOONGI stuttered for the first time nervously not looking at jimin.

Jimin just looked down not knowing what to say about that incident by the stuttering and being a well known noticing person he can say Yoongi was not in his sense, he was ready the time he said I do, he was ready to give himself to Yoongi because he has the rights and Jimin was a responsible person.He was immersed in these thoughts but a hand held his chin and raised his head and he met that peircing deep eyes which attracted him since he met those in the alter.

(Not them but like this eye contact, a/n pov: Just kiss already!!!)
"As I said that day, Don't look down Park. You're my husband if you ask I can bring this world to you, you're The queen of this Universe and my universe so NEVER LOOK DOWN, I never like my family looking down", I said all the hesitation and nervous flew away." I'm a Min", Jimin said making Yoongi look at him confusingly "huh", I whispered still maintaining the eye contact they were close too close didn't know when they leaned.
Before I can say he said something making my heart beat faster. "I am a Min not Park. I'm Min Jimin, husband of Min Yoongi. I knew you were not in your senses even if you're in your senses you have every right to do anything with me.", Jimin said in his voice slowly still looking into those dominating eyes.He thought Yoongi will just say ok but what he said made Jimin's cold heart a little warm." Just because your my husband doesn't mean I can touch you, I know I can't be your dream husband but I can be a loyal and caring one. I, Min Yoongi will be forever yours. I promise ", he said not knowing what effects it made in the poor boy's heart. Yoongi caressed his cheeks and placed a kiss in his temple. Jimin closed his eyes feeling warmth of love and care for the first time after many years. He opened his eyes to meet with Yoongi's. "I have something for you", I said. "Huh ... What?", Jimin asked tilting his head with his cold face but sweet voice. His eyes caught the diamond necklace Yoongi held infront of him before he could say anything Yoongi intrepted him,

" This necklace symbolize my world Jimin. A frozen one. I'm sorry for asking this late , but are you ready to live frozen in my world with me forever?", His words are true and geniune and this is the person Jimin heard rude and heartless. This person is full of love and now Jimin got his love for all this life." When I said 'I do', I accepted you and accepted to live with you forever. Even in streets if it is you,I'm glad to live there." He said making me smile widely I wore that necklace in his neck and backed away. " Beautiful... you made the necklace beautiful ", I said and I saw something in Jimin's eyes for a second but can't comprehend what. Before we could say anything else Granny called us. "Let's go", I held my hand out to help him. He accepted it and we walked hand in hand making me all giddy.

Jimin's pov

I looked at the necklace and our intervened fingers'MIN JIMIN', how will it be? Will it be like Jeon Jimin or park Jimin or new, he thought to himself. Soon we reached the lawn and saw everyone present there and 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒔 too. "Oh! You two came. Angel , come here son " HyunBin called Jimin and Yoongi left his hand nodded. I went and sit with him. I saw granny smiling looking somewhere and I saw she was looking at my pendent." Oww now you're ignoring your Rudo, hero? This is a betrayal", Yoongi rolled his eyes at the Oldman who took his husband シ︎. Hyunbin said,"You're sometimes boring Rudo and my son also will be bored marrying a person like you",making others smile and Jeon family and Taehee and Yejin chuckled. Yoongi huffed and sat with his grandma.

To be continued~

I have so many fluffs angst romance prepared on my head but exams ahead will be posting regular updates from July

Till the share and support me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
364K 17.5K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
346K 17.6K 19
yoongi was wrong - jimin thought - true love really does exist, he just hasn't come to terms with it even though it's standing right in front of him...
1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...