Y/n Hale || A teen wolf fanfic

By littlewriter71

Since the 3rd grade Danny, Jackson and Y/n have been the best of freinds, but once Scott and Stiles start try... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hola
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

209 2 2
By littlewriter71

Y/ns pov

I pulled away from Stiles' embrace and smiled at him. "He's good now" said a voice and I stood up wiping my tears away to see Allison and Scott. "But you both look like crap" she said and looked from me to Scott. I turned round to Stiles who was standing "Realy fighting the urge to slap her" and then I walked back onto the still rather pungent bus.

We were soon all on the bus again with Allison and Lydia trailing behind us. I choose to sit next to Boyd on this part of the journey, he looked like crap too and then I noticed it so did Isacc and the twins. A uproar of noise then made coach blow his whistle and in synchronized all the werewolf's coughed. I turned to Stiles and he looked at me we realised it. "Hey coach can I borrow this" he said and before coach could answer he had pulled the whistle of his neck and slid into the seat behind me I turned round and he opened it. "Wolfsbane" I sighed. "Yeah, no need for this" he said and threw the whistle off the bus. "STILINSKI!" I heard coach roar and that was the start of a large argument.

When night drew along the bus pulled into a dreary looking motel "This place looks, disgusting" I heard a boy say. "Partner up for rooms I don't want any I don't want to share" he said. Everyone paired up and I sighed at the only remaining person, Aiden. Coach noticed this and came over "I don't want any shenanigans your a good player I don't need you off because of a pregnancy" he said. "You'll be glad to know that is very unlikely" I said and I followed Aiden to collect are keys. "I'm surprised you haven't killed me" I sighed as we walked to our room after I passed Stiles who gave a very concerned look. "If I kill you Deucallion doesn't get what he wants" he replied. "Why aren't you sharing a room with Ethan?" I asked unlocking the door. "He's with Danny" Aiden replied as we stepped in. "Of course, if he hurts Danny at any point I will cut off his fingers and shove them up your arse" I told him. "Lovely, the furthest bed is mine" he said going over to it.

"That's the one that looks the most unclean your loss" I said to him. "Yeah but if a murder comes in you die first" he replied. "Were werewolfs dumbass we'd kill the murderer first" I told him. "Call me dumbass again and I'll murder you first" he spat back.

It was pretty silent but at one point in the night I heard him walk off and I ignored it. I couldn't sleep and then a urge came to me, I wanted to die.

Stiles pov

Why the hell all the werewolf's here wanted to die I do not know but I've now helped save Byod, Isacc, Ethan and Aiden. Then I turned to Lydia "Where's Scott?" I asked my voice even scaring myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
16.4K 298 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
36.7K 987 10
Stiles is not human, and the pack don't know. How do they find out? How does a new style Stiles change the teen wolf world?