The Successor (My Hero Academ...

By Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 5:Battle Training
Chapter 6:An emotional talk
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 20:A revelation
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 4:First day of school

2.1K 74 74
By Random_Tarnished

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Today is the day, the day we go to U.A and start our training to become heroes, and mom was worrying about us again as usual.

"Mom:Did you two pack your tissues?"

"(Y/N):Yep."

"Mom:And your handkerchiefs, what about your handkerchiefs, your hankys?"

"Izuku:We have them!"

"(Y/N):We're going to be late, we better hurry!"

Just before me and my brother could get out the front door Mom called out to use again.

"Mom:Wait!"

"(Y/N)/Izuku:What?!"

We looked back at our mom and saw she had a look of happiness with tears in her eyes.

"Mom:Your really cool you two."

That was the beginning of our high-school careers.

"(Y/N):I guess we are."

-Timeskip-

Now running through the halls of U.A academy I desperately wish they gave us a map of the building.

"(Y/N):1-A, 1-A, why did they make this place so big, and we already pasted 2-C five times now!"

Dear god this is more confusing then the grandfather paradox.

"Izuku:I see it!"

Finally by some kind of miracle me and Izuku finally make it to the 1-A classroom, which has a door made for giants as it's door with 1-A painted on it.

"Izuku:The door's huge!"

"(Y/N):Yeah no kidding, probably for accessibility...?"

Izuku straitened his posture looking straight at the massive door.

"Izuku:The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam..."

"(Y/N):Just goes to show how good you are if they put you in with those "elites" right Izu?"

"Izuku:Yeah, I guess it does, let's just hope we're not in the same class as the scary peopl-"

As I open the classroom door two familiar voices are immediately heard arguing with each other, and one of them belonged to a very angry pomeranian.

"Four eyes:Don't put your feet on the desk!"

"Angry pomeranian:Huh?"

"Four eyes:Don't you think that's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"Bakugo:Nope, what junior high did you go to you side character?"

It just had to be the both of them didn't it, god fucking dammit, as if taken by surprise from Katsuki's question the kid that embarrassed my brother in the exam put his hand on his chest and started speaking with pride.

"Four eyes:I attended Somei Private Academy, my name is Tenya Iida."

"(Y/N):Wait did you say Iida and Somei?"

As I walked towards the two they both looked at me with different reactions, Katsuki had a look of hatred while the Tenya kid looked mildly happy, oh he isn't going to like what I say next.

"Iida:Yes I did, are you perhaps a fan of the hero Igenium then?"

"(Y/N):Oh no it just helped me realise what kind of stick you have shoved in your ass."

The Iida kid looked mortified at my comment while Katsuki burst out laughing making everyone else in the room look at us.

"Katsuki:Now that was good, nice one Firefly!"

"Iida:Why would you say that, do you truly aim to be a hero?!"

I simply pointed back at my brother who was still standing in front of the classroom door.

"(Y/N):Payback for embarrassing my brother in the exam hall."

As if a switch was flicked in the Iida kids head his expression switched to one of shock as he quickly walked past me and stood right in front of my brother, scanning over the room I spotted a familiar face from the exam looking right at me, feeling a pat on my shoulder I turn around and see a teary eyed Katsuki looking at me with a smile.

"Bakugo:Man I was not expecting that from Deku's brother, nice one."

I chuckled for a second before walking towards my brother who was now joined by the girl who saved him from falling face first into the ground and to nobodies surprise my brother was currently a blushing mess, this is where the fun begins.

"(Y/N):Hey isn't that the girl you told mom about Izu, the one you said you liked?"

By little comment had the desired effect of embarrassing my brother as his face turned beat red and he started stuttering like crazy, but to my surprise the girl also got embarrassed with her face slowly turning red as she stared at me.

"???:Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends."

Looking outside the classroom door some kind of yellow caterpillar with a human face had appeared in the hallway.

"???:This is the hero course."

What the hell, the thing stood up off the floor and it turned out to just be some guy who desperately needed coffee in a sleeping bag.

"Tired man:Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet, time is limited, you kids aren't rational enough, I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher."

Wait this guy's our teacher, man I need a coffee making quirk or something for him, our very tired teacher pulled out a box from his sleeping bag which had a bunch of uniforms inside it.

"Aizawa:It's kind of sudden but put these on and head to the field."

Well I guess this is happening now then.

-Scene change-

Now standing in the school sports field we were finally told why we were brought out here, a quirk assessment test.

"Izuku's crush:What about the orientation we have to go to?"

"Aizawa:If you're going to be a hero you don't have time for such things, U.A's selling point is how its school traditions are, that's also how the teachers run their classes."

Wait a second, he's the hero Erasurehead isn't he, fuck.

"Aizawa:You kids have been doing these since junior high too right?"

If he's planning what he's know for then Izuku's doomed.

"Aizawa:Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks, the country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks, it's not rational, well, the ministry of education is procrastinating, (Y/N), you finished top of the exam right?"

"(Y/N):Yeah."

"Aizawa:In junior high what was your best results for the softball throw?"

"(Y/N):Uh, 69 meters I think."

Our teacher pulled out a ball and threw it to me which I caught.

"Aizawa:Then do it with your quirk, get in the circle behind me and throw it using your quirk."

I smirked at the challenge and step into the circle Aizawa was talking about thinking on how best to do this, I can't use any obvious strength enhancing quirks but a few small ones can help, launching it with a blast of fire can also mask a small air cannon blast, alright, let's do this.

"Aizawa:You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle, hurry up and give it your all."

"(Y/N):Got it."

Wish I could go all out but I can't blow my cover yet, pulling back my arm to thrown the ball fire engulfed the ball as I threw it as hard as I can launching it in an explosion of fire which sent a small shockwave through the ground thanks to the strength enhancing quirks while sending a small airblast at the ball hiding it in the flames, the poor ball was almost burnt to a crisp as it flew away looking like a small dot that was on fire that landed far down the field.

"Aizawa:Know your maximum first, that's the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero."

Pulling up a distance tracker Aizawa showed what my score was, 843.7 meters in distance.

"Kid with yellow hair:850 meters, seriously?"

"Pink girl:Oh this is going to be fun!"

"Kid with weird elbows:We can use our quirks as much as we want, as expected of the hero course!"

"Aizawa:It "looks fun" huh."

Everyone's excitement diminished at Aizawa's words, here it comes.

"Aizawa:You have three years to become a hero, will you have an attitude like that the whole time?"

Aizawa smirked like he's going to have the time of his life.

"Aizawa:Alright, whoever comes in last place in the scoreboard will be punished with expulsion."

"Everyone but Aizawa and (Y/N):Huh?!"

And now we're finally in hell, this is clearly targeted at Izuku since he can't use his quirk without hurting himself and he's already freaking out, dammit, let's see how this plays out.

"Aizawa:We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students, welcome to the hero course."

"Izuku's crush:Last place will be expelled, but it's the first day of school, even if it wasn't that is too unfair!"

"(Y/N):Unfair?"

Everyone looked at me as I now stood beside Aizawa.

"(Y/N):You think a falling building cares about fairness, or that a real villain will play by the rules, if you do then go to the support course or something, in a real fight the only rule is win at any cost, so deal with it."

-3rd POV-

"Kirishima:What's gotten into him all of a sudden?"

"Tsuyu:He always goes like this when in a challenge."

The students surrounding the frog girl looked at her wondering what she was talking about.

"Tsuyu:Whenever he fights he acts like that, I don't know why but he does, and he won't stop until he wins."

"Jiro:Back in the exam he sorta acted the same way when he fought the zero-pointer, idiot set himself on fire too."

"Kirishima:And then you shouted at him like an angry girlfriend."

"Jiro:I-I DID NOT-"

"Aizawa:Stop chatting the test starts now."

An angry and blushing Jiro walked with Kirishima towards the first test with Tsuyu following behind just looking at Jiro.

-Test 1: 50 meter dash-

Getting ready to race (Y/N) was put up against the pink skinned girl named Mina Ashido

"Mina:Hope your ready to lo-"

Looking over at her opponent the pink girl noticed (Y/N) had once again set himself on fire scaring the life out of the girl and angering someone else.

"Timer bot:Ready, go!"

Hearing the go signal (Y/N) dashed forward leaving a train of fire and quickly getting over the finish line before Mina.

"Timer bot:3.26 seconds."

Once (Y/N) put out the fire surrounding him Jiro came up behind him and slapped the back of his head.

"Jiro:WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND LIGHTING YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU IDIOT!!!"

"(Y/N):The hell, your acting like your my girlfriend or something."

"Jiro:I-, Just don't do that again!"

-Test 2:Grip test-

Using some minor strength enhancing quirks (Y/N) managed to get a score of 84 kilograms, not great but it's something.

-Test 3:Standing long jump-

Once again setting himself on fire (Y/N) managed to easily clear the sand pit twice over, of course Jiro slapped him again for the fire thing which people started to notice.

"Momo:Are you sure your not his girlfriend?"

"Kirishima:Yeah your really bad at hiding it."

"Jiro:We're not dating!"

"(Y/N):Unless you want to."

"Jiro:Shut it!"

A blushing Jiro walked away from the crowd to take the test and a kid with purple balls for hair walked up to the small group.

"Mineta:She's definitely a tsundere."

"Kirishima:Yeah, it's kind obvious."

"(Y/N):No kidding."

"Momo:Um, what's a tsundere?"

The three guys looked at Momo like they just heard their pet had died.

"(Y/N):What are you?"

-Test 4:Repeated side steps-

(Y/N) didn't do the best in this test since his fire quirk isn't really made for this.

-Test 5:Ball throw-

(Y/N) stayed out of this test since he already took it and watched as the girl Izuku liked threw her ball which just kept going, and going, and going, until it left the atmosphere and she got a score of infinity which made everyone go crazy over it, looking over at his brother (Y/N) saw Izuku panicking over what to do, if Izuku uses All for One then he'll do amazingly in the test but then he'll fail everything else, as Izuku stood in the circle looking at the ball in his hand, after a few seconds Izuku pulled back his arm activating All for One in his arm and threw the ball, and only sent it a 46 meter in front of him.

"Izuku:I was definitely trying to use it just now..."

"Aizawa:I erased your quirk."

Looking over at Aizawa Izuku saw the heroes hair was floating up and his eyes were shining red.

"Aizawa:That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough, even a kid like you was accepted."

"Izuku:You erased my quirk, those goggles, your Erasurehead, your quirk allows you to erase other people's quirks just by looking at them."

"(Y/N):Took you long enough."

"Aizawa:From what I can tell you can't control your quirk, can you?"

"Izuku:Huh?"

"Aizawa:Do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?"

"Izuku:Th-that's not my intention-"

The scarf around Aizawa's neck wrapped around Izuku pulling him closer to the red eyed man.

"Aizawa:Whatever your intention, I'm saying that's what those around you will be forced to do."

Small flames appeared on (Y/N)'s arms as he held himself back from defending his brother since doing that might make things worse for Izuku.

"Aizawa:In the past there was an oppressively passionate hero who saved thousands of people by himself and created a legend, even if you have the same reckless passion you'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person, Izuku Midoria, with your power you can't become a hero."

Almost racing to his brothers side (Y/N) came to a mental conflict with himself, he wanted his brother to be safe and happy but at the same time he wanted his brother to give up on his dream, he didn't know what to do with himself, and just stood there silently looking at the ground with the small flames on his arms growing to be bigger now looking like a line of fire, Aizawa's eyes turned back to black as his hair stopped flouting and the scarf wrapped around Izuku let him go.

"Aizawa:I've returned your quirk, you have two turns for the ball throw, hurry up and get it over with."

Walking away Aizawa left a quiet Izuku with a second ball as the kid mumbled to himself, Aizawa simply looked at the boy having already decided he has no potential of being a hero in any way possible, Izuku gained a look of determination as he pulled back his arm to throw the second ball with all his strength and activated All for One not in his whole arm but just in one of his fingers and-

"Izuku:Smash!"

-Launched the ball into the sky sending it down the field like his brother surprising everyone and getting a score of 705.3 meters.

"Izuku:Mr Aizawa."

The man looked at Izuku seeing the boy had broken his finger and had a look of both pain and happiness.

"Izuku:I can still move!"

"Aizawa:This kid..."

Watching from the sidelines (Y/N) looked at what his brother just did and set aside his mental dilemma and just felt proud for his brother, the flames on his arms exploded into a raging fire as (Y/N) laughed like mad.

"(Y/N)That's my brother for you, always finding a way to win!"

"Uraraka:Finally a hero like score!"

"Iida:His fingers swollen, there was the entrance exam too, he has a strange quirk..."

While everyone was excited at Izuku's score Bakugo was having a mental breakdown over what just happened, his whole life Izuku was just another quirkless nobody but suddenly he has that strength, it shouldn't be possible yet he just saw it with his own eyes, Bakugo's anger boiled over the edge as small explosions came from his hands.

"Bakugo:What is the meaning of this?"

Bakugo raced towards Izuku letting out mor small explosion along the way.

"Bakugo:Hey!"

Izuku looked over towards Bakugo who was running straight towards the kid.

"Bakugo:Tell me what's going on you bastard!"

Before Bakugo could reach Izuku Aizawa's scarf was suddenly wrapped around the angry pomeranian the explosions coming from Bakugo's hands suddenly stopped.

"Bakugo:What the-, these cloths are hard!"

"Aizawa:They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy."

Bakugo looked back at the teacher seeing Aizawa's eyes were red again as he erased Bakugo's quirk.

"Aizawa:Jeez, don't keep making me use my quirk over and over, I have dry eye."

"(Y/N):Erasing quirks by looking at someone without blinking but your eyes dry quickly, such a waste, but maybe..."

Hearing the boy speak to himself Tsuyu looked at her, friend, curiously seeing (Y/N) was suddenly deep in thought with the fire on his arms still there.

"Tsuyu:Hmm."

Aizawa released Bakugo from his scarf and blinked giving Bakugo his quirk back.

"Aizawa:We're wasting time, whoever's next get ready."

Carefully walking around Bakugo a nervous Izuku made his way back to the other students seeing his brother thinking about something.

"Uraraka:Is your finger alright?"

"Izuku:Oh, yeah."

A seething Bakugo looked back towards with nothing but hatred for the boy as everyone else moved onto the next tests.

-Test 6 and 7:Sit-ups and toe-touches-

Nobody really had an advantage but since Izuku broke his finger in the ball throw he wasn't able to do anything good in these test because of the pain.

-Test 8:Long distance run-

Setting himself on fire for the third time today (Y/N) managed to place in second just behind Iida who came first, and to his surprise Jiro didn't hit him but instead the tsundere just shouted at him, exhausted Izuku fell to ground catching his breath as Aizawa pulled out the scoreboard.

"Aizawa:Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results, the total is simply the marks you got from each test, it's a waste of time explaining verbally so I'll just show you the results all at once.

Looking over the scoreboard (Y/N) saw he came in third place just over Bakugo and below two kids named Momo Yaoyorozu who came first and Shoto Todoroki who came in second, looking at the last place ranking (Y/N) saw his brothers name, Izuku Midoria, in last place.

"(Y/N):Hm."

Looking at his brother (Y/N) saw a look of pure sadness on his brother who was looking down at his broken finger, (Y/N) placed a hand on his brothers shoulder making Izuku look at (Y/N), the two brothers silently looked at each other realising Izuku was going to be expelled.

"Aizawa:By the way I was lying about the expulsion."

The two brothers looked at Aizawa like he suddenly grew two heads while the hero gained a creepy look on his face.

"Aizawa:It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks."

"Izuku:WHAT?!"

Looking over at the screaming Izuku Momo spoke up.

"Momo:Of course it was a lie, it should've been obvious if you just thought it through."

"(Y/N):Your wrong."

Everyone looked at (Y/N) as the flames on his arms grew slightly.

"(Y/N):I researched most of the teachers at U.A and Aizawa's expelled whole classes of students even before his quirk test, haven't you."

There was a short pause before Aizawa chuckled at the boy looking him right in the eye.

"Aizawa:......You're right."

Everyone was shocked, especially Yaoyorozu.

"Aizawa:I have expelled my entire class before, good call on my bluff."

"Momo:But, but you-, why?"

"Aizawa:They had no potential, there are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them, and Midoria."

The two Midoria brothers looked at Aizawa wondering which one Aizawa was talking to, Aizawa handed a not to Izuku which would let him go to the nurses office.

"Aizawa:Get your finger patched up."

Aizawa walked away followed by most of the class who were still shocked at what their teacher had done, meanwhile Momo looked towards (Y/N) shocked that she was wrong about the expulsion.

"(Y/N):Well Izu, looks like you have the potential to be a hero, at least in Aizawa's eyes."

"Izuku:Yeah."

-Scene change:U.A gate-

After Izuku was patched up and, kissed, by Recovery Girl the brothers walked side by side out of the school gate, and thanks to Recovery Girl's quirk Izuku was exhausted.

"(Y/N):That was something."

"Izuku:Yeah..."

A hand was placed onto Izuku's shoulder making the brothers stop and see Iida standing behind them.

"Izuku:Iida!"

"Iida:Is your finger healed?"

"Izuku:Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl."

Now walking with Iida the brothers continued exiting the school grounds.

"Iida:I was really taken in by Mr Aizawa, I even thought "this is the best of the best" and such, but I never thought a teacher would expel students so quickly."

"(Y/N):Never judge a book by its cover."

"???:Hey!"

The trio turned around and noticed Uraraka running towards them.

"Uraraka:You three heading to the station?"

Before (Y/N) could say anything he felt.his phone buzz in his pocket, taking it out he saw a text from an unknown number with the message "We must speak".

"(Y/N):Hey I gotta run, one of my old friends just asked to meet up so I'll see you at home Izu."

(Y/N) quickly walked away from the three before his brother could say a word, slinking into a dark alleyway a black portal formed beside (Y/N) and the boy quickly went through it as the portal closed behind him, coming around a corner however was a green haired girl who watched the whole thing.

"Tsuyu:What are you doing (Y/N), *Ribbit*."

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Exiting the portal I enter a dark room with the only light source being a cluster of screens which the original All for One was sitting in front of.

"All for One:I see you have made it into U.A, well done my boy."

"(Y/N):Yeah, Erasurehead sure lives up to his reputation and his quirk is powerful, even able to shutdown One for All."

"All for One:Interesting, any significant drawbacks to that power?"

"(Y/N):Blinking turns the quirk off, but I already have a to counter it."

"All for One:And that would be?"

"(Y/N):Thanks to my regeneration quirk I haven't needed to blink once in a full hour."

"All for One:So that's it then, effective, do you plan to take Erasurehead's quirk?"

"(Y/N):Not right now, it would be too suspicious if he suddenly lost his quirk a day after a new batch of students arrived, I'll wait for now."

"All for One:A good strategy, gain their trust so you won't be a major suspect, anything else?"

"(Y/N):Nothing yet, but their is something else about Erasurehead I should tell you about, his weapon."

"All for One:His capture scarf, ah I see you wish to incorporate it into your arsenal don't you?"

"(Y/N):Yeah, having something like that would be a big help especially since it's incredibly hard to damage."

"All for One:It shouldn't be hard to fine one for you but there is a catch, it is apparently hard to use properly without extensive training."

"(Y/N):I'll practise with it first then, maybe I could get one from Aizawa actually, I could train with it in school then."

"All for One:That is a possibility, I'll incorporate the scarf into your costume while you get one for your hero suit, now onto other matters, about that Todoroki woman you took in, what are your plans for her?"

"(Y/N):Simple, turn her into a villain and have her publicly destroy Endeavor's reputation and revealing what he did to her."

"All for One:It seems you have almost everything covered my successor."

"(Y/N):What do you mean by "almost" everything?"

"All for One:Your brother."

At the mention of Izuku the small flames appeared on (Y/N)'s arms again.

"(Y/N):I'm not doing this just because of him anymore, I'm doing it for people like Rei."

"All for One:I know that my boy, I'm talking about the conflict you feel about your relationship with him now that you walk the path of a villain."

"(Y/N):Yeah, it's hard, I want him to achieve his dream but I don't at the same time, I feel pride when he makes a step to becoming a hero and yet those steps will lead him to becoming the very thing I plan to destroy, I don't know what to do about this."

"All for One:Hmm, I'm afraid I don't have the expertise to help you though this my successor, but I'll tell you this, feel pride in his strength and try and change his views on heroes as best you can."

"(Y/N):What?"

"All for One:Show him, whether he wants to be shown or not, that heroes are not our saviours, but greedy people who will hurt whoever they wish, like Rei Todoroki for example, tell him her story and the stories of others like her and show him the truth, I know you can do it my successor (Y/N) Midoria."

I take in what All for One told me and realised he's right, Izuku believes heroes only help people but heroes treated him like trash anyway, the number two hero abused his own wife so much she went insane, they are the real monsters, not us, not the ones they call villains.

"(Y/N):I will show him the truth then, I'll rip that curtain from his eyes and show him the real heroes and everything this rotten society has done to people."

"All for One:You will (Y/N) Midoria, you will, I did make you my successor for a reason."

I will destroy the hero society and avenge everyone it has wronged I'll burn this world in flames if I must, I'm done with doing nothing, if I'm called a monster then so be it, I'll show the world the truth and become the very thing All Might, the symbol of peace, never was, the symbol of fear and justice, All for One, the end of false heroes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
36.4K 1K 24
Y/N was adopted by all for one at a young age. You lost your parents in a fire after all might wasn't able to save them. All for one saved you and in...
345K 12.1K 38
What if Hisashi Midoriya is All For One? What if he was actually a decent dad? What if he gave up crime in order to protect the family he loves so...
1.9K 35 9
{My First Deku Story} In a world where heroes are revered and admired, "What if... Izuku Was Born With One For All?" delves into the complex tale of...