Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

By wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... More

intro.
vibes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

twenty six.

137 20 33
By wangzico

The whole night, soft kisses were placed on the younger male's soft skin, sweet nothings were whispered in his ears to sooth and comfort him.

The moonlight shined on the two lovers once again, while one was crying quietly and the other being there for him.

Not much was said that night, the crying boy telling what happened, but things weren't discussed that night. It was silence that helped them through it, the kisses, the arms around each other, the warmth of their bodies. Just being together made it better.

It was the next day that made Little forget about the bad things of yesterday.

„Where are we going?" He asks his lover, who's just smiling like a fool while driving the car.

„It's a surprise! You're always so curious!" The elder responds before a soft chuckle leaves his lips.

The pout on Taehyung's lips made him look irresistibly cute, when Hoseok spots it he can't help himself but laugh before grabbing Little's hand to kiss it.

„You will see when we get there! I'm sure you will love it." Hoseok responds and after a while they arrive at their destination. Little immediately recognizes the place, as something he has only seen in the newspaper or on TV. But coming here, was only a big dream ever since he can think.

"No- you are not being serious!" Little says, immediately leaving the car because he can't believe his eyes.

"Well I thought it would be nice and fun to come here." Hoseok responds also leaving his car.

"It's Disneyland, Hobi!" The younger turns around his face still in shock, while Hoseok is smiling back at him brightly.

"I know!" The elder responds, placing his hands on Little's shoulders to turn him around, softly pushing him towards the entrance, "Now let's have some fun."

It's even bigger than on TV, Little never thought the place would be so big, that he could easily get lost there. Gladly Hoseok never even once let go of Little's hand, holding it tightly, as if he was afraid that he could really lose him in the huge crowd.

Taking a short break from all the riding and walking, they decided to sit down on a bench and rest their legs for a while.

„How do you like it?" Hoseok asks, breaking the silence first.

„It's really nice! Better than I expected." Little responds with a big smile, looking as beautiful as always.
Hoseok smiles back at him and nods, but doesn't say anything. Instead he turns his face to the side, looking at people walking by and the different rides around them.

Little however is just looking at his lover, trying to memorize every inch of his handsome face, every facial feature that makes Hoseok be Hoseok. Little is once again lost in the older male's beauty, him looking perfect and stunning without even trying. His soft skin is flawless, his lips are a soft shade of pink, his nose looks like it's perfectly made for his face.

Little's eyes travel down to Hoseok's collarbones that are slightly exposed. This spot on his body looks so kissable, Little wants to attach his lips to it whenever he sees the smooth skin.

He looks out of this world and Little can't get enough of him.
Slowly he grabs the camera that's right next to him, and before Hoseok would turn back to him, Little takes a photo.

The sound the camera catches Hobi's attention, making him turn around to Little with a confused expression on his face.

„Did you take a photo of me?" Hoseok asks trying to suppress the grin on his lips.

„No?" Little lies, before breaking out into a laugh. He then shows the photo to Hoseok, making the other smile in result.

„Why did you make one?"

„Because you are handsome." Little responds bluntly, not even noticing that his words are the cause of Hoseok getting all flustered.

„It's really pretty, Hobi. I will keep it." The younger says, looking at the photo in his hand.

Hoseok's eyes are resting on Taehyung, now he's the one observing the beauty in front of him.

A soft smile forms on his lips while watching his lover. Leaning in, he places a short peck on Little's head, making the younger chuckle. The elder then puts his arm around Little's shoulders, pulling his body closer to himself.

Little leans his head on Hoseok's chest, closing his eyes for a while to just enjoy the beautiful and peaceful moment.

„Do you feel better?" Hoseok asks carefully after a short moment of silence.

Little hums, „Yes, a lot better. Thank you, Hobi."

Hoseok smiles at the younger male's response.
„If you want to talk about it, you know I will always listen to you, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung bites his lower lip before nodding slowly. He's so grateful for having the elder by his side, being there for him and supporting him. It makes him happy and especially it makes him feel secure and safe, knowing that Hoseok is with him.

„I know. Thank you for that." Little starts, „It's just- my parents.. they are so stubborn, they will never accept anything that doesn't fit in their norm. In their world."

Hoseok slowly nods, signaling that he's listening to Little.

„And they- they always want to control whatever I do!" He continues, removing himself from the comfortable position in Hoseok's embrace, „I can never choose on my own, what I want. They always take that from me- never letting me make my own choices. They want me to be their perfect son, to follow into their footsteps."

Hoseok places his hand on Little's, softly drawing circles on his soft skin with his thumb.

„I want to be free, and do what I want- I want to feel good and do the things that make me happy- not them." Taehyung adds, now looking into Hoseok's dark eyes that are already watching him closely.

„And you should totally do what feels right and good for you." Hoseok says, „You should listen to your heart. Your parents will eventually accept it, move on and accept the fact that they can't control you forever or more over change you."

Taehyung bites his lower lip once again, nodding at Hoseok's words in response, because he is right. He should do what his heart tells him. What feels the best for him - not for his parents.

„You are right." Little says with a stronger tone in his voice. He changed a lot since he first met Hoseok. Before meeting him, Little has never tried going against his parents, he just accepted that they will control him his whole life.

But seeing Hobi being so free and doing what he truly loves, being just the way his is without trying to please someone else, made him rethink his whole situation. Being the submissive and well-behaved son, that always listens to his parents and always does what they want him to do, was getting on his nerve. He wanted to be like Hoseok. Free and passionate.

Just by meeting Hobi, dancing and laughing with him, getting closer to him and being with him, makes him feel so free.

What he and Hoseok have, is making him feel free.

So now, telling his parents that he's in love with a man, was the first step to his freedom. It may get hard the following weeks or who knows maybe even months. But he's not alone, Hoseok is right by his side. He will get through it and his parents may change their way of thinking, maybe even accept him.

And even if they don't, Little has never felt more free than in this moment. It feels just so damn good, being able to be who you are.

„It will be alright, my love." Hoseok adds, pulling Little's hand to his lips to softly kiss it, „Moreover you are not alone. You have me - and Joon, the twins, your cousin and even Jin. We all are there for you. You can count on each one of us. We won't let you down."

A soft smile creeps on Little's lips as he happily nods, „That's true. I'm not on my own. But is it really okay if I stay at your place for a few days?"

Hoseok softly bums his head with Little, while chuckling, „Of course! I really hope you will stay for a while. Weeks or months I don't care!"

Little laughs in response, now facing his lover completely, a big smile on both of their lips. „You probably won't get rid of me!" Taehyung adds with a grin, while Hoseok puts his arm around his shoulder again, pulling him closer.

„Don't worry- there's nothing better than being with you."

🕶

Even though the sun was shining brightly and the temperature were quite high, it still was a wonderful day at Disneyland. They had a lot of fun, going on different rides and buying several kind of snacks, watching a small show and buying a few souvenirs for the kids. Taehyung said that when Mirae gets older a little bit he will take her and Jaehyun to Disneyland too.

It was a fun day all in all, every second they spent together was funny and nice, they were laughing and talking a lot, about different things. They would walk hand in hand happily, of course there were people looking at them strangely but most of the time no one seemed to care. And it was really relieving for both of them.

They were teasing each other, flirting with each other, hell they were flirting the whole time, stealing kisses from each other now and then - or their snacks.

Now they are on their way back home, but Hoseok had a different plan.

Without telling Little he decided to go to a place, where they could watch the sun go down peacefully.

It's actually right next to the road, a slightly high cliff on the side of the road, with a wonderful view on the beautiful scenery around them.

„Why did you pull over?" Little asked as he noticed that Hoseok pulled to the side of the road.

„I wanted to enjoy the sunset with you." The elder responds immediately while letting the roof of his car down so that they could watch the sunset better.

„I noticed that you love watching the sky, sunsets and sunrises and the stars. So why not take a short break." Hoseok adds with a smile on his lips, as he leans to the back to watch the sun going down right in front of them.

It looked truly beautiful and Little couldn't take his eyes off it.

But what's even more wonderful than the sun going down, is the male next to him, being so thoughtful and loving, knowing what Little enjoys and giving his all to please the younger, to make him happy, or just make him smile even if it's just for a second. Hobi would do everything for him and Little can't help but love him more and more.

„It's so beautiful. Thank you Hobi." Little says, „For making me so happy."

„Please no- don't thank me for that. I do it because I love you." The elder responds looking at his partner lovingly, „And there's nothing more beautiful than seeing you being happy. That's what I want - I want to make you happy, because you do make me the happiest man."

Hearing these words, Little can't help but feel all warm and flustered, his heart is beating fast and it's literally screaming one name only.

„You make me happy too." Little responds, looking into the dark eyes, that are so full of love. Slowly he leans in, placing his lips on Hoseok's for a long but lovely kiss.

The sun is going down, beautifully in different colors, drowning the place into warm and soft tones, while the two lovers were sharing a heartwarming kiss.

Slowly they pull away, eyes full of sparkle, lips slightly swollen, the sun leaving their sight just between them.

„I've always wondered, if the sunsets in other places were even closely as beautiful as they are in Sunroadtown." Little says against Hoseok's lips, „Just to realize that it's not the place that matters - it's the person that's with you in these moments."

-

A/N: arghhhh I just love them so much :')

It's so pure and soft, I love their bond, so weniger a lot of fluff this chapter!!

I have to catch up with this book again- started writing on my unpublished yoonmin story again & I'm in the flow.. gotta finish this book first arghhh

Would you read my other book too once it's published? It's a slightly futuristic and supernatural Yoonmin story :')

Anyways, I have exams coming soon & I'm moving out so maybeeee I will pause the book for a short while but I will tell you on time!

How do you like BTS's new songs? I love them :')

<333 don't forget to vote & comment thank you <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 4.7K 37
Hoseok wanted a sugar daddy so badly since he's bored and broke. But, he's mistakenly kidnapped by someone which turned his life upside down. A story...
15K 725 38
wherein Jung Hoseok is the only one who feels like something or someone is missing. โ€ขร—ร—ร—ร—โ€ข Hoseok starts to have drea...
22.8K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
142K 8.1K 16
Taehyung and Hoseok are both in their first year of college and live in a dorm together as roommates. Hoseok doesn't see Taehyung as anything more th...