Dark Desire

By Vlovers19

Having lost his sight and his family after a disastrous car accident, Jimin lived his life with hope that he... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

TEN

320 35 6
By Vlovers19

Being blind had quite a lot of disadvantages and Taehyung watched Jimin live with this disability every day thinking to himself if there was anything he could do to help his lover.

Jimin acted like he was fine but Taehyung could tell he wasn't, no matter how much he tried to deny it. They had moved in together and Namjoon had not bothered them anymore since then. They were at peace and Taehyung couldn't be happier. They did things together and went everywhere together that soon, Jimin's neighbors recognized them as a couple. Everything was going fine but he felt something was missing.

They were outside the inn, Jimin's head was resting on Taehyung's lap as he was feeding him strawberries.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah..." The other murmured.

Taehyung suddenly grew silent which made Jimin quite curious.

"Hey, Tae, are you okay? Why are you so quiet?"

Taehyung didn't know how to start but this issue had been bothering him for quite a while. He couldn't keep it in any longer so he cleared his throat hoping it would lessen his nervousness as he began to speak.

"Jiminah, there's something I need to ask you"

Jimin smiled "Go ahead Tae"

"Do you have any intentions to see again?"

Jimin froze. He shook his head and left Taehyung's lap, sitting down with a small frown on his face.

"Of course, I would want to see again but I don't understand why you're suddenly asking me this"

Then his head sank.

"Are you embarrassed that your boyfriend is blind?"

Taehyung shook his head adamantly. "No, No, of course not. Why would you think that? It's just..."

"I hope to see you restore your sight and live a normal life. That's all" Taehyung said recalling some time past when he caught a group of high school students troubling Jimin when he was returning from the supermarket. They were all smiles throwing things at him from a distance and having the time of their life.

"Stop that! Stop that you little rascals!" Taehyung yelled marching up to them. As soon as they saw him, they took off.

Jimin was standing at the corner of the street when Taehyung ran to him, holding him by the arm.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Then he frowned. "Some kids have no respect for their elders these days!" He yelled and Jimin hit his arm repeatedly.

"It's fine. It happens all the time...I'm used to it"

"But you can't get used to kids treating you that way because of your disability"

"So what do you suggest I do? I can't chase them away since I can't see"

Taehyung stared at Jimin, his heart ached when he noticed the wetness in his eyes. He was trying to hold it in but he knew it hurt. He knew he was deeply hit.

They started to walk side by side heading to the inn. It was quiet and it was as if Jimin could feel Taehyung's eagerness to speak but he was holding himself back.

"Tae, do you have something to say to me?"

Taehyung shook his head "No...not at all" he murmured

Jimin didn't believe him. He squeezed his hand. "But I feel like you do. Come on, tell me everything. I'll listen to you"

Taehyung gulped. They had finally reached the inn and Taehyung led him inside. They greeted some of the guests loitering around the living room. It was quite cramped so they decided to take their discussion to their bedroom. They both sat on the bed neither of them letting go of their hands.

"Alright, Taehyung speak to me. What's going on with you"

Taehyung hesitated to speak but he knew he couldn't keep hiding his feelings so he cleared his throat nervously.

"Jimin, let's do the surgery"

"What?"

"Yes! Let's get you your sight back"

He was brimming with determination and if Jimin could see the look in his eyes at that moment, he would notice just how brightly it was shining but he shut down his excitement instantly.

"No Taehyung!"

Taehyung heaved. "Come on..."

"I'm serious. I don't need to regain my sight. I'm fine just the way I am. Besides, do you have any idea just how expensive the surgery is?"

He shook his head. "No, no, let's leave it at that. Besides, the probability of me seeing is only 50 percent. The risk will be too much..."

He bit his lips hard. "I can't..."

"Babe stop" Taehyung whispered, the tip of his fingers caressing Jimin's hand.

"Are you sure you don't want this?"

Jimin was annoyed. He wasn't interested in having physical contact with Taehyung so he withdrew his hand from the other.

"No...we can't afford it..."

Taehyung stared at him, watching the intensity in his eyes. Suddenly, Jimin whispered in a low voice.

"I don't want to get my hopes up wishing for something that may never happen. Let's just stay like this or..."

He frowned. "Are you ashamed of me? Are you ashamed to have a blind boyfriend?"

He was sulking and Taehyung could hardly bear the painful look in his eyes so he drew him closer and wrapped his arms around him.

"No Jiminah, I am not ashamed of you. I can never be ashamed of you. It's just..."

He separated from him stroking his Chin with his thumb. "I can't bear it when you are teased because you are blind"

Jimin chuckled. "I'm used to it"

"But I'm not..." Taehyung blurted out with frustration. "It hurts me. It hurts that I can't do anything about it. I can't handle the fact that I can't protect you"

"This is why I want us to do whatever we can to regain your sight"

Jimin was quiet. It was obvious he was considering what Taehyung was saying. The other suddenly leaned forward and whispered into his ears

"Don't you want to see how handsome your boyfriend is"

Jimin laughed and reached out to touch Taehyung's face.

"Yes...I do. I want that more than anything"

"Good! then let's not argue about this further.  Let's come to a resolution. We will see the doctor tomorrow. See what our options are"

"Whatever it costs, I will provide the money. Even if I have to sell my soul. You will see again!"

Jimin sighed. "I don't think it will come to that Take but I'm just going to trust you"

He paused. "Just don't do something you'll regret because of me"

Taehyung didn't answer. It was as if he was deflecting because he pulled Jimin into a hug and kissed his lips tenderly.

"I love you Jimin. I love you very much" he whispered. Jimin relaxed into him letting his soothing lemony scent fill his nostrils as he whispered back.

"I love you too Tae!"

Taehyung wasted no time. The next day, he took Jimin to see an eye specialist. They ran a few tests until they finally settled in the doctor's office to hear the results. With hands clasped together, Jimin and Taehyung waited.

"So what do the results say?" Jimin asked. Surprisingly, he seemed a lot more eager than he portrayed.

The doctor nodded. "The results are in your favor. You have a high chance of restoring your sight, Mr. Park"

He smiled. "In fact, we can have the surgery done within the week"

The two were overjoyed. "That's great doctor" Taehyung exclamation.

However, their excitement died as something else loomed over them.

"But how much will the surgery cost"

The doctor was quiet. "five hundred thousand dollars"

Cold silence filled the room. Jimin squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"It's hopeless. Let's go!" He whispered, disappointment filling his voice.

"I'll get it!" Taehyung yelled.

Both Jimin and the doctor stiffened.

"What are you saying Tae?" Jimin frowned. " The surgery costs five hundred thousand dollars. Do you have that kind of money to throw around?"

But Taehyung ignored him and turned to the doctor.

"Schedule the surgery for next week. I'll get the money!"

The doctor looked unsure.

"Are you certain to bring the money?" he asked.

"I am certain doctor. Just do as I say please"

The man had to comply, all the while staring at the couple who clearly had differing opinions on the matter.

"Alright, I'll schedule the surgery for Friday next week," he said.

Jimin was about to protest but Taehyung grabbed him by the hand and stood up immediately. bowing to the doctor

"Thank you, doctor," he said and led Jimin out of the office. When they were outside, Jimin snatched his hand away from Taehyung's.

"What are you doing?" he shouted in anger. "Where will you get that kind of money from? I'm scared you might do something illegal."

He was almost about to burst into tears but Taehyung hugged him again.

"I'll figure that out. Don't you trust me?"

But even his embrace couldn't give Jimin comfort because he slightly pushed him away.

"I love you Taehyung but I don't feel good about you right now. I need time to think about this" he said and started to walk away threading the grounds carefully. Taehyung stood behind him, a sad smile on his face. It didn't matter if Jimin was not in support of his plan. He had made up his mind to do everything in his power to make sure Jimin sees again. He would do anything, absolutely anything.

Thanks for reading and thanks for waiting patiently for my updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 361 12
When a drunk driver causes Jungkook and Taehyung to get in a car crash, their lives hit rock bottom. Taehyung only having a concussion, broken arm, a...
53.3K 1.8K 15
Jimin who is unaware of love his friend Taehyung holds for him meets a guy who claims to be his former lover. But Jimin can't remember him at all. S...
1.2K 124 29
"Just look into my eyes like this. Are these raindrops falling or my heart falling for you?" He gasped. "It's not easy Jimin!" Her eyes got teared. I...
1.9K 115 1
Taehyung since childhood remembers the reason for his reincarnation but what if Jungkook doesn't!!! A love story of two lost souls who find their way...