SATZU ONE SHOTS [Slow Update]

By XHAPPHIER

Random one shots of satzu. Ps. This used to be "the wedding" but then I realized it's going to be a short st... More

THE WEDDING: prologue
THE WEDDING: 1
THE WEDDING:2
THE WEDDING:3
THE WEDDING:4
MY UNWANTED WIFE:1
MY UNWANTED WIFE: 2
MY UNWANTED WIFE: 3
MY UNWANTED WIFE: 4
MY UNWANTED WIFE :5
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:1
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:2
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:3
SHE IS TOXIC BUT....(PART 1)
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:4 (FINAL)
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:1
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:2
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:3
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:4
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:5
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:6
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:7
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:8(FINAL)

MY UNWANTED WIFE:6(final)

2.7K 68 19
By XHAPPHIER

Sana has been working on Elkies house for a while now. She was not only working but also was keeping an eye on tzuyu and other things like when elkie goes out, when elkie comes back, where elkie keeps her important things.

Her main mission was now to find the contract papers and burn it. For that she has to know where Elkies office inside the house is.

But what sana found odd is that the way tzuyu was giving her attention. Tzuyu would stare at her. Sana sometimes would think that maybe tzuyu knows that it's her. But it's not possible, cause sana's parents weren't able to recognize her.

Sana was again working in the house like any other day. Sana just can't go to tzuyu and tell her that it is her. Cause there are CCTV cameras. The thing is there are many hidden cameras aside from the CCTV cameras.

Sana was moping the tables and other things in the house while there was tzuyu staring at her. Sana new tzuyu was staring at her even though sana's back was facing tzuyu.

After a while cleaning, sana went to tzuyu's room to clean. Sana was fixing her thick glasses time to time while fixing tzuyu's things inside the room. Tzuyu who followed sana to her room entered the room and sat on one the couch.

Tzuyu's room doesn't have any cameras. Tzuyu knew it pretty well.
Tzuyu cleared her throat to get sana's attention. Sana glanced at her but then started to work again.

"So , your name is Anna huh? You know we haven't been able to speak properly. " Said tzuyu.

"Uhm yes master." Sana said while lowering her gaze. Tzuyu blushed at it.
'master?..... wh-what the.....' tzuyu thought.
"Y-you don't need to call me master. You can call me tzuyu. " Tzuyu said.
Sana was still looking down and said ,"but miss elkie said to call you master. "

Tzuyu then walked closer to sana. Sana looked up to see tzuyu close to her. 'why is she so close?' thought sana.

Tzuyu then caressed sana's cheeks and in a soft voice she said, "you don't have to call me that. You can call me by my name or anything else that you like. Any nickname from you is fine. "

Tzuyu cupped sana's face and looked into her eyes with full of love. Sana looked back at her eyes with longing.

"Tzuyu...." Sana said softly.
"Yes, just like that. " Said tzuyu.

They kept on staring.
"Have anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful eyes? The most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. " Tzuyu said. It was with such love that anyone can feel it. Tzuyu's one hand then went to sanas waist, she pulled sana closer. Sana was panicking inside.

"Ma-master m-miss won't l-like this...'' said sana . She was scared that in any moment elkie would come here. Luckily sana wasn't wearing the glasses that she wore in her first day there. Those glasses had camera but the one she is wearing right now doesn't have.

"Anna............you are a Japanese right?" Asked tzuyu still holding sanas waist and caressing her face.
"Y-yes. " Said sana.
"I have a wife back at home. She is a Japanese too.....do you know....she doesn't like me. You like me , right?" Asked tzuyu. Sana was hypnotized in tzuyu's eyes.

"Y-yes master. " Said sana.
"Looks like you gave me the nickname master. Anna.....you are really pretty. I.......I am very much interested in you.  So....do you wanna have a relationship with me?" Asked tzuyu .

"B-but you have a girlfriend.....t-that is miss elkie. " Said sana her gaze was now lowering.
Tzuyu held her chin and made her look at her in her eyes.
"So what?.....I don't like her. " Said tzuyu.
"B-but you have a wife t-too. " Said sana .

"She doesn't want me. I am her unwanted wife. She hates me. So why should I hold on to something that is not possible. After all she is the one who sold me to elkie. " Said tzuyu . She was trying to test sana. She was seeing how sana would actually react.

"But you don't know what's in her heart. Maybe she also regrets her decision and started loving you a lot. " Said sana staring at tzuyu.

"No......that's not possible. " Said tzuyu.  Still testing sana. 
"Then you should open your eyes to see if she loves you or not. I am sure that she has started to love you more than she has loved anyone ever. I also know that she loves you more than her past lovers. She is ready to give herself to you. You have to open your eyes for it master. " Said sana .

Tzuyu smiled a bit.
"Yes, you are right, but she isn't as beautiful as you. So tell me Anna are you interested in me too ? " Tzuyu said.

'wh-what..... s-so she doesn't l-love me anymore?..........sigh........I ...... deserve it. I deserve all the hate. ' thought sana.

"I am sorry. I think you should stay loyal. " Said sana and pushed tzuyu away before leaving the room . After sana left , tzuyu smiled.
"Damn.......I falling for her even more. " Said tzuyu.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anna! Anna! Where are you? Come here fast!!'' said elkie commanding sana.
"Yes miss? " Sana asked bowing.
'tsk. God knows how many days I still have to wait for Xiaoting to complete her plan....' thought sana.

Tzuyu was sitting on the dining table along with elkie. Usually she doesn't want to eat there. But because sana is there she wanted to eat breakfast there.

"Give us our breakfast. " Said elkie. Sana nodded and brought the breakfast. Elkie used her fork to feed tzuyu.

"Come on now baby tzu say ahhhh. " Said elkie smiling trying to feed tzuyu. Tzuyu who wanted to see if it makes sana jealous or not opened her mouth and ate it.

Sana was just glaring at table. Like she wanted to cut it into pieces and wanted the table to die. She was looking at it like a heartless woman.

Tzuyu smiled secretly seeing it. She wanted to hug her right now. But it wasn't possible.

After the breakfast sana took the plates and started to clean the dishes. She was secretly glancing at tzuyu from time to time. Elkie was clinging into tzuyu too much. Sana was on the verge of breaking the plates and scream that 'LEAVE MY WIFE' . But she decided to hold herself for a while.

After cleaning and all sana went to her room. She tried to call xiaoting. After a few rings the call got answered by a female voice saying, 

"the number you are trying to call is-"

Sana cut the woman from the other side saying,
"Happy birthday to you. "

It was a secret password that they use to make sure that it is actually sana who is calling them. It also means that everything is alright and going according to plan.

"Wait a sec I am calling Ms. Shen. " Said the female agent who is also working to save tzuyu. 

"Hello sana unnie, is there anything that you find?" Asked Xiaoting. The phone was on loud speaker , inside the room it was only Jennie, Lisa and Xiaoting. Others were working on another room.

"Actually , 1 5 3 6. I saw it. " Said sana over the phone. Lisa who was sitting on a chair and have a note book on her hand wrote the numbers.

It means, 'I found her office'
Another secret code.
"Ok cool. Now listen to my plan carefully sana unnie. You have to do it as early as you can ok? You have to make sure that the security camera is off. All of them. You can go to the security office and break it all. Or you can break it all at night inside the house. The choice is yours. Just make sure they don't see your face. Then steal the contract papers and we will take care of the rest. Before starting the mission send us a message writing 1225 number. " Said Xiaoting.

"Ok got it. I can do it. " Said sana .
"Ms. Minatozaki I am gonna ask you again, are you sure you can do it? As this is the main part. " Asked Lisa.
"Yes. I am sure." Said sana.
"Ms. Minatozaki if any problem occurs pls don't hesitate to write 'SOS'. We will be there to help. " Said Jennie.

"Thank you very much. I will remember it. Now I will hang up. " Said sana.

After hanging up sana again went back to her work. Sana again looked at tzuyu and Elkie. Inside her mind she was how nice it would be if she was in elkies place.

After working the whole day and eye rolling the whole night because of elkie babying tzuyu , sana got back to her room. It was almost midnight. Probably everyone is asleep. But then sana felt someone's presence behind her.

She turned around and found tzuyu looking at her.
"So what was the stares that you were giving me? " Asked tzuyu looking deeply at sana.
"Wh-what are you talking about?" Sana asked.
"You know it. Tell me if you aren't interested in me then why are you giving me those stares Anna. Doesn't it mean that you also like me? Then why don't we get together?" Tzuyu asked.

"M-master....... But your wife loves you. D-don't you love your wife a-anymore??" Sana asked in a cracked tone.
"I love you Anna. " Tzuyu confessed.

Sanas tears then started to fall.
"S-so w-what about your wife? Huh? A-are you going t-to leave her like that ?? S-she has been going crazy about you ....." Sana said as she started to sob. Tzuyu walk closer to her.

Tzuyu cupped her face and took off sana's glasses.
"I am telling you that I love you cause I know that you are the right person. "

Tzuyu then slowly took off sana's wig ,
"I know that you are my wife Chou Sana. " Said tzuyu looking at sana lovingly. Sana started to cry even more and started to hit tzuyu's chest with punch.

"Y-you a-are (hic) so bad!!!(hic)" sana said.  Tzuyu just smiled.
"Sshhh don't cry. I don't want to see my wife crying. " Tzuyu said and hugged sana tight. Sana hugged back.

"Don't worry, we will get out of this soon. I will help you on this. " Said tzuyu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night they started their plan. Sana got ready with a wine in her hand. She then made her way to the security office. There was 4 men looking at the CCTV footage if anything weird has happened or not.

Sana walked closer to them.
"Uhm....hey guys miss elkie told me to give you these.  " Sana said and gave them a flirt smile. She wasn't wearing glasses. Just to make herself a bit attractive. And she succeeded. The guys fell on her trap.

"Oh sure. How about we have some fun together. " Asked one of them. Sana walked closer to him and ran her fingers in his face and said,
"Sure.....but first let's have this awesome drink. It will give you more energy." Sana said and winked. The security guards looked at each other and smirked. They agreed to drink it.

Sana was personally pouring the drink on their glasses. All of them started to drink except for Sana.

"Let's start the fun babygirl~~." Said one of them. Sana wanted to puke. But then the guy passed out. Then the rest of them also started to pass out on the couch one by one.

Sana sighed in relief. She then turn off the cameras and destroyed the computers.

She then went to the mansion. There tzuyu was distracting elkie. She was holding Elkies hand and smiling at her. Elkie was surprised but happy. From far sana then signaled tzuyu to start their rest of the plan.

"Uhm , elkie let's go to my room , we can have more privacy there. " Said tzuyu. Elkie was so happy that she nodded without thinking twice. They then went to tzuyu's room. Tzuyu closed her rooms door but didn't locked it.

Tzuyu smiled at elkie. They both sat on Tzuyu's bed,
"Elkie I have been such a blind person to not see your love. Now that I see , I know that no one can love me like you do. " Tzuyu then caressed her face. Elkie took Tzuyu's hand and placed it in her waist.

"Yes baby. You are right. I love you like no one does. Now that you see my love for you , let's make this night special tzu baby. I can't wait anymore. " Said elkie looking at tzuyu with lust. Then she started to kiss tzuyu on her lips. Tzuyu without any option kissed her back. It was nothing but an act.

Elkie kissed tzuyu roughly. Tzuyu also had to reciprocate with the same roughness. Even though she hated it. Elkie sat on her lap and started to grind herself. In the middle she stopped kissing and smirked at tzuyu while biting her lips. She pushed tzuyu on the bed making her lay on the bed. Elkie was now sitting on Tzuyu's crotch.

Elkie took off her own clothes bur was in her bra. She then took off her pants and was only on her underwear and bra. She again grind herself against tzuyu. She was touching Tzuyu's abs. Tzuyu hated it. She found it disgusting. She then started to touch tzuyu's clothed dick.

"Let's get this out shall we?" Said elkie and unbuckled tzuyu's belt. Tzuyu was gulping. She doesn't want someone else to do it with her othrr than her wife.

When elkie was about to get rid of the pants , something hard hit in her head. It made her dizzy . She passed out right there.

"SERVERS YOU RIGHT!!!" sana screamed while hitting elkie with a vase.

Tzuyu sighed in relief. Sana was huffing because she ran.  Tzuyu got herself out from elkie and stood up trying to fix her pant.

"Tsk how dare she touch you like that ? Are you ok?...........wait......were you enjoying this Chou Tzuyu??!!! " Said sana when she saw tzuyu's half hard clothed member .

"What??!! No!! I-it was disgusting. I was so...... uncomfortable. " Tzuyu replied with a scrunched face.

Sana then held tzuyu's hand and said,
"I am......I am sorry. "
"No it's fine. After all I am saved. Hahaha. " Said tzuyu smiling.

Sana kept on staring at tzuyu. How adorable tzuyu looked. How charming tzuyu was . How much attractive and good soul tzuyu is . Sana sure loved everything about tzuyu.

But then everything stopped when the door flung opened and a men stood there with a gun. The man was in his 50s . It was none other than Elkies father. Both Sana and tzuyu were shocked. Their eyes were wide. But how did know about it? Of course because of the hidden cameras. Those hidden cameras were his to look after his daughter.

"You two hands up!!" Said mr. Chong.
Both Sana and tzuyu did what he said. Both of them were scared but they had each other. There was no way out now.

"Hey tie them up!!" Said Mr. Chong to his men. They tied them. Both Sana and tzuyu were tied up in different chairs in the living room.

It was already 3 at night. Mr. Chong was still awake. He hasn't spoke anything. Probably thinking about what kind of punishment should he give them. He then pointed his gun at sana.

"Mr. Chong. Let her go!! It wasn't her fault. I am the one behind it. "Said tzuyu trying to save sana. Mr. Chong then laughed evily.

"You think I will kill her? You are wrong. You hurt my one and only daughter. I will torcher her so much that she would be the one  to asking for death. " Said mr. Chong.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth.
"Do it with me!! Not her. It is not her fault!!!"

"Do you think I am an idiot?? I know it was her all along. Your wife Chou Sana. " Said Mr. Chong and smirked.

He then moved closer to sana and hold her chin and made her look at him.
"Get your hands off her!!!!" Said tzuyu madly. She was trying to get out of the rope. But it was too tight.

"That's exactly what I wanna see. You and her suffering. I have to say your wife is quite a good meal. " He said eyeing sana.

"If I kill you right now it will be such a waste of this beautiful youth. But don't worry me and my man's won't let go waste of it. " He said then licked his lips. Sanas tears were falling. She was feeling humiliated. She hated it.

"Don't you dare to do it!!!!" Said tzuyu.
"Don't worry we will fuck her Infront of you. Just let my daughter wake up once. Then we will start our fun , right babygirl?" He said and hold sana's hair . Sana cried more.

"Pfft. What a crybaby. You think the Chous will accept you if they see you cry like this?? They won't. You bitch don't even deserve to be a chou. I mean who sell their own wife. As far as I remember chou doesn't do this  . You are a pathetic bitch. Tsk. " Said Mr. Chong. Sana was crying nonstop.

'h-he is right.....I ....I don't deserve tzuyu. ' sana thought.

"Sana don't listen to him!!!" Tzuyu said . She was so angry right now.
"Tsk. She is just saying this to confront you.." said mr. Chong to sana. Sana looked down and still sobbed.

Mr. Chong then left the room while chuckling.

"That asshole....." Tzuyu mumbled gritting her teeth.

"Sana...." Tzuyu said softly as she saw how vulnerable sana was.

4 hours later:

4 hours have passed. No one has spoken a word. Sana was still thinking that she doesn't deserve tzuyu. While tzuyu was trying her best to convince sana that it's not true. It was 7 o clock in the morning. They heard footsteps coming from the staircase.

It was Mr. Chong along with elkie. Mr. Chong was smirking.

"Now sit here , sweetie." Said Mr. Chong to his daughter. Elkie sat there with a bandaged on her head.

"Sit here and see how papa teach this bitch a good lesson. " Said Mr. Chong referring to sana.

"Stop it you asshole!!!" Said tzuyu screaming.
But Mr. Chong didn't care. He started to walk closer to sana along with his 4 other man's. They were laughing evily while going near sana. Elkie was smirking looking at it.

"P-pls don't do this..... p-pls..."
Sana was begging for them to stop. They kept on coming near her.

"Stop this!!!!! Stop everything!!!!" Tzuyu kept on screaming and cursing at them to stop. She was getting violent.

Mr. Chong was about to touch sana, sana was closing her eyes tightly ,

But then he couldn't as he suddenly heard helicopter sounds. Which means it was near the mansion.

"HELLO HELLO MIC TESTING. OK!!
ITS ME SHEN XIAOTING, MR. CHONG WE HAVE SURROUNDED YOU FROM EVERY SIDE.  WE HAVE ALSO TOOK DOWN YOUR ILLEGAL WORKS. YOU CAN'T RUNAWAY FROM US. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU SURRENDER YOURSELF TO US. YOU HAVE ONLY 3 SECONDS TO THINK AFTER THAT WE WILL ENTER YOUR HOUSE GOD KNOWS HOW.
3 2 1 YOUR TIME IS OVER. SOLDIERS ATTACK!!!!" it was xiaoting, she was outside on the flying helicopter with a mic. She has been dreaming do these kind of announcement that she always seen on tv.

"What the heck??!!!" Mr. Chong exclaimed as a bunch of armed officers entered the house with guns and all. Some entered breaking glass. Some entered from the front door. Some entered from rooftop and many more. The whole island is now surrounded by the soldiers of 'L' organizations. After all it was one of the top organizations in the world.

Xiaoting came and then untied sana and tzuyu. Tzuyu immediately went to Mr. Chong and started to hit him. First on his stomach and face. Then she started to kick him and ended it with a special kick on his manhood. Mr. Chong got arrested.

Tzuyu was so much angry , sana then hold back tzuyu. She calmed tzuyu down. After all the mess they are now finally fine.

"Sana unnie do you have the papers?" Asked xiaoting.
"No. I actually burnet the whole paper. " Said sana. Xiaoting sighed in relief.
"Phew. Everything is ok now. Finally. Let's go home now. Everyone is waiting for you two . " Said Xiaoting.

Tzuyu and sana nodded. They went back using the helicopters and then chou's private Jet. They finally arrived back home. Their parents came and welcomed them with hugs and kisses.

Tzuyu's father came to her and hugged her. Tzuyu couldn't break it. As she also missed him. He was so relieved. Same goes for Mrs. Chou.

Minatozakis were also hugging their daughter. Mr. Minatozaki kissed his daughters forehead. He said that he was proud of sana for saving tzuyu.

Both of them then decided to rest.

At night, after dinner tzuyu came to sanas room.
"Sana let's go downstairs. They are calling you. " Said tzuyu. Sana was still down . She was still thinking what Mr. Chou told her the other day. Thinking that she doesn't deserve tzuyu.

Tzuyu hold her hand and they walked together to the living room. Everyone was sitting there.

After a long silence mr. Chou started to talk.
"Sana .....I wanted to say you that I am sorry for what I said the other day. After all of this that has happened, I believe that no one deserves tzuyu as much as you do. You are welcome in our family. I accept you as my daughter in law. "

Sanas eyes widened. She looked at tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled at her nodded.
"Sana , pls take a good care if my daughter tzuyu. Tzuyu don't you dare to hurt my Daughter in law. " Said Mrs. Chou making the atmosphere light. Everyone chuckled a bit.

"You two, marriage life isn't easy. Things will get tough sometimes. But what matters is staying by each other's side. Supporting one another and of course love is important. I hope this will be a new start for you two. My blessings are always with you. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki.

"Trust each other a lot. Sana , don't make tzuyu suffer. I can see that she loves you a lot. Respect each other and love each other. Things will be a bit easy. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
Sana and tzuyu hold their hand tight. Their marriage ring was still in their fingers.

"We have decided that you two will stay in the chou mansion here in Seoul. We have already bought one. You both will stay there and start everything fresh. Tzuyu will work here in one of chou branches. Tzuyu I trust you . " Said Mr. Chou.

"Thanks papa. I would like to say thank you to all of you. For accepting us. We will try our best to make our marriage successful. " Said tzuyu.

"We will also give our everything to make it more beautiful. Thank you very much for accepting me mama , papa. " Said sana to Mr. and Mrs. Chou.

They smiled at sana. They gave their blessings to them.

"Hey you two make sure to give me a niece!!! " Xiaoting screamed. Everyone laughed hard. Sana and tzuyu blushed.

After all the problems both Sana and tzuyu are now together. Sana can't believe tzuyu was now hers again.
Tzuyu was also very happy to give sana her love.

" Let's start again. stay together. Make a family together. " Tzuyu said.

"Lets be with each other tzuyu. I love you , my tzuyu, my love, my everything. " Sana said staring at tzuyu lovingly with a red cheeks as this was her first time saying to tzuyu.

Tzuyu blushed too.
"I love you too, my sana, my wife and also my everything." Tzuyu said.

Their lips touched as they came closer to each other. Taking each other's lips and kept on tasting it under the moonlight feeling the heaven. 

After all when you're with your love ones , any place becomes heaven. 

Authors note:

So I have bunch of one shots. I am confused about which one should I write first. So I need your help. Which one do you want first? Pls let me know.

This is cry zone.

This one have a playful vibe.

This one is...... something.

This is where sana was trapped in a lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
5.4K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
7.9K 330 26
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
145K 6.3K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']