꧁Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Wɪᴛʜ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀs꧂ (Dem...

Von Aurorasol1

꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarē is one of the many people who have... Mehr

꧁Travelling꧂
꧁First Encounters꧂
꧁The Trio꧂
꧁The Hashiras꧂pt1
꧁The Hashiras꧂pt2
꧁The Trial꧂
꧁First Mission꧂
꧁Demons꧂
꧁Rengoku Kyojuro꧂
꧁Dance of the stars꧂
꧁The Talk꧂
꧁Mitsuri Kanroji꧂
꧁Flexibility꧂
꧁Inosuke Hashibira꧂
꧁Entertainment District꧂
꧁The Entertainment district pt2꧂
꧁Day in the Night꧂
꧁The Plan꧂
꧁The Girls꧂
꧁Oiran꧂
꧁Underground Base꧂
꧁Upper Moon 6꧂
꧁True Forms꧂
꧁Tactics ꧂
꧁TeamWork꧂
!!AUTHORS NOTE!!
꧁Stay Alive꧂

꧁Two꧂

286 8 1
Von Aurorasol1

I stood, shocked at Tengen's speed to slice an upper demon's head. She didn't even notice!

He gave a menacing look to Tanjiro, "After all that trouble with the master, what is this sorry state?! No one ordered her to become like this!"

He turned his head to me, "And you! You sure took your time to get into battle."

"Well I'm sorry I'm not on your level of speed." I rolled my eyes back.

"Oi." A voice came from behind Tengen. "You're a Hashira, correct? And you still came to me? How stupid. You've just made things easier for me." It was the Upper Moon.

"If you're so great," I started to tell Tengen. "Why is she still standing, dipshit?"

"Why would it matter if I'm a Hashira or not?" He asked the demon. "Besides, I'm not talking to you - so shut up. Same for you Hagakarē!" He looked towards me menacingly.

"I didn't say anything wrong." I mumbled.

"You're no upper rank demon. You're too weak, therefore you aren't the one I'm looking for."

"What are you talking about-?" A gash appeared going straight through her neck and she immediately fell to her knees as her head fell into her arms.

"The battle is not over."

"Huh?!" Me and Tanjiro looked at the Hashira.

"Get the girl under control. Be unflashy and sing to her or something." Tengen ordered.

Nezuko dug her heal into the floor boards and pushed her and Tanjiro backwards out of the building. They landed on the road but she continued to struggle.

"Oh well. Looks like he will be busy for a while." I told him.

Tengen grabbed his swords and held them over his shoulder. "We need to go find the other demon."

"Okay then." I said without any objections.

"Hey! You can't leave!" The beheaded demon yelled. "You can't leave without paying the price!"

"Still whining I see."

"Why can you even talk?"

I thought she had been beheaded ages ago. Why hadn't she turned to dust? Why was she still here? Unless... unless the fight wasn't over!

"I haven't lost yet!" She said.

Do I dare tell Tengen or should I stay quiet? What if I was not correct...?

"I'm not buying it. Has your brain exploded?"

The demon started to cry very loudly and I even had to cover my ears. "I am Upper Six! I'm not lying! I have the number in my eye and I am amazing you hear me?!"

"Oi!" I raised my voice. "No need to scream like a damn mouse! Do you not have anything better to do? Besides, how are you even still here?"

"Die! Die!" She repeatedly hit her fists on the floor. "You can all just die!"

"What-"

"Hagakarē, this isn't over. Keep your guard up." Tengen whispered.

I took a deep breathe in, hoping I could use my time stopper. Hopefully I had enough energy for it.

"He cut off my head! They cut off my head! Brother!"

"Huh?!"

꧁꧂

"Star breathing; Third Form; Universal Time Stop."

Uzui had already sprung up and attempted to hit the thing that emerged from her body. Were they siblings?

I took a closer look at the frozen figure and saw a boney looking demon with black and green hair. He held two red sickles which also came from the other demon.

A twitch. The demon with the sickles twitched. Was that supposed to happen so soon?

Before I knew it, everything was back to normal.

Why did everything unfreeze? It was too early!

Tengen ended up at the end of the hall in attempt to cut off the demon's head - but it vanished.

"Aww, no need to cry," I looked over to see the green haired demon helping the other demon. "You can't reattach your own head yet? Oh and what to do about that burn on your face." He rubbed his thumb over her eyes where the burn wasn't healing.

The air was intimidating and thick. Was this the real Upper 6?

Tengen attempted to swing his swords at the demon's neck. Even though Tengen was pretty fast, the demon was faster. A line of blood poured from Tengen's head and fell onto his eye.

The demon stood right if front of me and looked down into my eyes. I dared not to move.

"Am I ugly to you?" He asked.

I gulped and took a proper look at his face. He had yellow eyes with 'Upper 6' engraved into it. There was a black mark that ran horizontally across his face too.

"For a demon you're not too bad. Decent if I say so." I told him.

He looked back over to Tengen. "I really like your face and skin. No scars or anything to be seen. I can't gain weight like you! You are also over six foot tall right? You must be popular with the ladies then?"

I watched as he decided to start scratching his skin on his face. "I am jealous of you! You should just die already. Maybe getting your belly slit wide open or left to freeze or even-!"

"Brother!" A voice came from the girl demon. "There are more of them! Please kill the one who burned me! I was really trying my best but yet they all ganged up on me and bullied me!"

Brother? Are they siblings?!

"Unforgivable for sure! My poor little sister, Daki, was giving it her all and still got bullied. I will kill anyone who joined in on that." The scratches cause by him started to heal and disappear. "I'll inflict the same harm cause to my sister. You are going to die in a painful way because my name is Gyutaro!"

He threw his sickles towards Tengen and the sharpest ends on both of them headed towards Tengen's eyes. This was my chance.

I gripped my scythe and swiftly dashed in front of Tengen and held my weapon out horizontally. The sickles landed and rested on the handlebar of my scythe.

"Why the hell do they look like this?" I almost laughed. They were red with this lumpy stuff on the outside of it.  "Oh and by the way Tengen-"

"Lord."

"Lord Tengen." I corrected myself, "You have a bit of, uhm... Never mind. Is that your new face pattern on your eye?"

He stared as if he was going to kill me like I was the demon. I decided to be quiet.

The sickles bounced off my scythe and spun back around to Gyutaro. "Oh how jealous I am. Such a good looking guy and probably looking like a hero to those civilians. I bet their thankfulness knows no bounds."

"Of course I am. I'm flashy and the ladies love me obviously. I even have three wives."

The demon froze.

"Did you say... three? Are you serious?!" He scratched his eye until it bled. "That is unforgivable! Blood Demon Art; Flying Blood sickles!"

He slashed the air with his weapons and thin blades of blood rushed towards us. I couldn't handle these! Tengen probably could but I doubted it since he had to protect the people behind us.

I went to the two that were still here. "Put your arms around me. Don't let go."

They did as I said and an explosion went off. The floor collapsed but at least we were dodging the demon's attack!

I made sure of being careful and pushing off on every floor so we didn't land harshly. Once we did reach the bottom floor, the two thanked us and went to find shelter away from the battlefield.

Suddenly, the blades of blood found their way to us; but how?

"He can control the movement?!"

Tengen held them back and threw a few more of the exploding objects right below the demon's location.

"This isn't going to be easy as I thought." Tengen said as the dust slowly cleared.

There was a large and unevenly shaped ball there. It was made up of what looked like Daki's belts. It soon opened to show both demons; Daki was sat on Gyutaro's shoulder.

"The thing about us is that we are two people in one." Gyutaro laughed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96K 2.3K 40
(Highscool AU) (Book ONE) (Y/N) Kanroji left everything from her homeland to live in with her older sister, Mitsuri Kanroji. She left her horrid past...
5.8K 143 25
Taisho-era This story is about an emotionless girl named (l/n) (y/n) who is an unofficial demon slayer, she does her job outside as a slayer at night...
1.4K 51 20
**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined Demon Slayer whose journey is about to tak...
38.3K 1.7K 25
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...