꧁The Girls꧂

Tengen continued to tell us about his wives and where their whereabouts most likely is.

❥Suma of the Tokito House.

❥Makio of the Ogimoto House.

❥Hinatsuru of the Kyogoku House.

The door slid open behind us to reveal a man sat down besides a box with the same wisteria symbol on it.

"Excuse me, I've brought the supplies you asked for."

"Thanks." Tengen spoke.

As the man left us with the box, I took a peek of what was inside. There were little, flat compartments inside.

"What exactly are these?" I asked.

"You do remember how I said we needed to have a disguise, right?" Tengen had a smirk on his face.

A grin grew on my face as I started to understand exactly what he meant. We had to put makeup on the boys, and I was not missing this.

꧁꧂

"You have to stay still!"

"I might like girls but not to the point I want to be one!" Zenitsu cried to Tengen.

I looked at the piece of art I had made on Tanjiro's face, following Tengen's instructions on how it should look. I thought I did I pretty good job at making Tanjiro into a girl.

Besides, I don't think Tanjiro would mind and he would not show any hatred if he did. That's just the kind of person he is.

"Inosuke." I called. "Get over here with your hat off."

"There's no way you're putting that stuff on me..."

"I'll leave him to you Tengen."

"Lord Tengen." He corrected.

I finished off Tanjiro's face and gave him some clothing to dress into. I didn't even know what it was but I was guessing it would be women's clothing. Zenitsu pretty much did the same thing and Inosuke, eventually, did too.

"Beautiful!" I joked as they all stood with kimonos on.  They sure did look... like ladies?

Now it was my turn.

I didn't wear much makeup, only a tiny bit, and Zenitsu surprisingly did my hair neatly. Who knew someone like him could do style hair like this?

I went into a different room to change into my clothes and put on my kimono. I also had a fancy sensu-fan that I could carry around. It felt wonderful to be out of that uniform.

꧁꧂

I laughed as I rolled around, "Sumiko! Zenko! Inoko! Holy crap I will never forget this!"

"Okay that's enough, let's head out before it's too late." Tengen said as he giggled his way out.

We all followed him out into the city where many people gathered throughout the streets. It was chaos considering how big the lanes were.

And there we were, starting to be given away to other houses to look for Tengen's wives.

"Please consider taking one of these charming girls." Tengen pleaded as his hair drooped in front of his face.

"I'm not quite sure if we can take one-"

"How about that girl-! Where'd she go?" The woman asked.

I had hidden myself behind Tengen. "Don't let them take me yet."

"Oh she's with me, please take one from these three. I'm sure they'll blossom like flowers under your training madam."

"Sure! Taking one won't hurt."

"Then take your pick." Tengen smiled at them.

"I think the middle one will be our choice. She looks very obedient."

"I will work my hardest!" 'Sumiko' cheered.

We all wished Tanjiro good luck and carried on with our journey. I wanted to get as close to this demon as possible, but I had to find it first.

Sumiko (Tanjiro) HIRED!

"You are all beyond helpless at this point! Hardly anyone wants you!"

"I'm trusting my senses at the moment. Do you mind?" I snapped.

Zenitsu let a cloud of electricity fall from this mouth and looked awfully pissed. "I don't wanna talk to you. Don't talk to me."

"Don't be sad because you had to dress up as a girl. Didn't you all agree to do everything I asked?"

Everything went quiet from conversation and Inosuke had seemed to have wondered off. I did catch him staring at a group of people by the main road, however.

"What's going on?" I asked as I got closer.

As we got a clear view, we saw a woman  wearing tall koma-geta sandals and expensive looking clothing. Her kimono was purple and she wore many gold pins in her hair.

"The process of the Courtesans. That is Koinatsu Oiran of the Tokito House. She is going to meet her client it seems like. Very flashy to me." Tengen explained.

"Is she your damn wife by any chance?!" Zenitsu screamed in his face. "If she is, that's way too much! Are all your wives like her?!"

"She's not my wife!" Tengen punched Zenitsu... again.

"Excuse me, sir." A woman came up to us. "I'll be taking this girl to my house - the Ogimoto House."

"Yes, that is alright with me. I couldn't be more happy she was seen by someone of the Ogimoto House. What kind of luck is this lucky?"

"I do have a sharp eye for these things." They laughed.

"Bye Inoko!"

Inoko (Inosuke) HIRED!

We didn't talk to each other from then. We just walked down the street and waited for people to take us. That's when I saw the house - the house with dark energy overflowing from it. I knew I had to get in that one.

"Get me into that one." I pointed to the house to Tengen.

"Why that one exactly?"

"Do you not feel that energy?"

"Not exactly."

"Whatever just get me in there."