Loving You With My Hands Tied...

Від alycrmt

Aster Geneva D. Dixon has always been in love with Dominic Herrero since she was seventeen. He's always been... Більше

Aster Geneva Diamante Dixon
Kabanata 1: The Rose
Kabanata 2: Hold My Hand
Kabanata 3: Worlds We Belong In
Kabanata 4: If You...
Kabanata 5: No I
Kabanata 6: It's Just Us
Kabanata 7: Gone Crazy
Kabanata 8: Fuck That
Kabanata 9: I Wonder
Kabanata 10: The Promise
Kabanata 10.5: The World Against Us
Kabanata 11: Our Day
Kabanata 12: You're Mine, Forever
Kabanata 13: This Is Hope
Kabanata 14: No One But You
Kabanata 15: Villanueva
Kabanata 16: Yearn For You
Kabanata 17: Something Impossible
Kabanata 18: Him And Him
Kabanata 19: The Dreams...
Kabanata 20: ...Come With Nightmares
Kabanata 20.5: The Dream Against The Man
Kabanata 21: Tell Me
Kabanata 22: What Are We?
Kabanata 23: Threats And Traitors
Kabanata 24: You Are So Fucking Gorgeous
Kabanata 25: That Smile
Kabanata 26: Engagement Party
Kabanata 27: The Real Villain
Kabanata 29: Promises Are Meant To Be Kept
EPILOGUE

Kabanata 28: Every Single Night

103 8 0
Від alycrmt

Kabanata 28: Every Single Night

WARNING: Slight Explicit Content, BEWARE!

"What the hell, Aster?" sigaw ni dad sa'kin sa loob ng private room ko dito sa hotel.

Galit na galit sina dad, mom, at pati na rin ang mga kapatid ko, 'di sila makapaniwala sa nangyari kanina lang sa party, the party still continued after the 'show', everyone was warned that something would happen and they really need to prepare.

Nabasa ko yung invitation at sinama rin nila ang pangalang 'Villanueva' dahil may iaanunsyo raw si Silas tungkol sa kanila.

My family probably expected just an announcement about them since it was a CREED party, but they were not expecting what I did and what Silas told them.

"Dad..."

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you?" mura ni Elijah sa tabi ni Karine na galit na galit na nakatitig sa'kin.

Naramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng hawak ni Silas sa'kin sa kamay ko, alam ko ang gusto niyang gawin pero I'm not going to let him do that.

He told my parents that our engagement is fake but he didn't tell them the part where he didn't give the details of his plans tonight and how I was threatened by Harriet.

"It is my responsibility, Hon. I did what I had to do, and if you were in my position you would do it too." matatag kong sagot sa kanya kahit na pinagpapawisan ang kilikili ko sa kaba.

"It was still wrong, Aster. And you know that. You didn't have to do that bullshit, you should have let your sisters do it, at least Karine." sabat ni dad habang yakap yakap niya si mom na umiiyak dahil sa takot na naramdaman niya para sa'kin kanina.

"And you, Nakamoto."

Marami akong tanong kay Silas pero hindi ito ang tamang oras para itanong yo'n sa kanya dahil sa pamilya ka, we have to hide it.

"How could you even ask my daughter to help you? It's your responsibility as a Nakamoto, don't add my precious daughter to this!" dagdag ni dad pero pinigilan siya nina Karine at Cerine, baka ano pang magawa ni dad kay Silas.

Silas looked serious and sorry, binalik ko ang atensyon ko sa parents ko at mga kapatid ko na galit na galit kay Silas at sa'kin.

"Dad, Silas asked me for help because he trusts me, I'm his friend. At alam ko na 'di mo gusto ang rason siya pero pinasok ko rin ang sarili ko dito para sa pamilya na'tin, it is my responsibility as a Dixon, we are related to the Diamantes who hated them and so it is THAT huge of a responsibility to us too."

Dixons and Diamantes were not close before, but when a Diamante got married to a Dixon, we decided to have the pact to be one family, but that shit happened with Liza Villanueva that some of us hated and so we despised the Diamantes , just some of us.

"Hindi lang isang Dixon kung hindi parte rin ng CREED, importante 'to. I did this for Silas, because he's my best friend, I did this for our family, and I did this..." hinto ko ng magtama ang mga mata na'miing dalawa ni Dominic, huminga ako ng malalim at binalik ang tingin ko kanila dad.

"...for us. Karine will do the same thing and so will Cerine, because you expect them to do this as future leaders of our family, but I am Aster Geneva Diamante Dixon..."

My family probably never expected me to be the woman that I am now.

I was the talkative one, the over one, the weird sister who wasn't interested in anything business, because it wasn't something I was interested in at first.

But it's all different now.

It is something I enjoy and love, kahit na nakakabwisit minsan, natutunan kong enjoyin ang industry na 'to, kung wala yung tulong nina Silas, Dominic at mga kapatid ko e 'di sana matagal na 'kong sumuko.

"...and it's my responsibility, and if not for me, not for my help, then maybe we wouldn't have caught that Villanueva, right?" sabi ko sabay kindat kay Silas.

Napangiti naman siya at lumambot ang pagkakahawak niya sa kamay ko, napangiti rin ako sa kanya.

"Yes, thank you, Aster." he said.

"With this achievement, we are going to gain a lot of support from families, they will trust us because of what I've done with Silas. New business--"

"How could you even think of that?" galit na sabat ni Karine sa tabi ni dad at mom.

"Yan pa talaga ang nasa utak mo? Nababaliw ka ba? You almost fucking died, Aster--"

"She didn't try to kill me Odel--"

"But she would have!" Cerine interrupts with anger.

It was my first time hearing Cerine's anger from her voice alone, she wasn't angry she was frustrated, Cerine cares about me a lot, not just me but our whole family so when something happens she doesn't hesitate to bring her protective side.

"She would have killed you, if she threatened you then she's thought about it. A fucking plan to kill you, Geneva. And you..." Cerine's voice broke as she bit her lips to hold back herself from crying.

Oh no, Cerine snapped.

Shit.

Dahan-dahang lumapit si mom sa'kin at hinawakan ang kamay ko ng mahigpit at tsaka siya nagiwan ng halik sa palad ko at sa likod din ng kamay ko, nakita ko ang pagtulo ng mga luha niya galing sa mata niya pababa sa pisngi hangang sa baba niya.

I may have hurt my family because of my actions, but this is what should have happened.

We caught her, we did it, I just never expected my family to be this hurt.

They truly care for me.

They really love me and I'll forever be grateful for that.

"Please don't do it again, Aster, okay?" mom whispers softly and pulled me into an embrace.

I'm not sure kung hindi ko 'to ulet gagawin pero pagdating sa responsibilidad ko bilang isang Dixon at miyembro ng CREED, it looks I would do it again if I have to, mom, and I'm sorry.

I am so sorry.

I ordered Dominic to let my family stay in my hotel for tonight, Dominic is currently talking care of everything habang nasa loob pa rin kaming dalawa ni Silas dito sa private room ko.

"You have a lot of questions, don't you?" tanong niya sabay inom ng tubig.

Umupo ako sa kama at humarap din sa kanya, sumandal siya sa may gilid ng pinto ng kwarto, he looked at me as if he's ready to answer for any of my questions to him.

"How long have you known? That it was Harriet?"

"Months ago, a few months before you graduated. I was shocked, and surprised because I trusted her so much. She was remarkable and talented, and then... it just all happened."

But it was just a mask. Peke ang lahat ng yo'n, hindi rin Harriet yata ang pangalan niya, 'di ba?

"Why didn't you tell me your whole plan? Why didn't you just tell me that it was her all along?"

"Iniimbestigahan niya 'ko, tulad mo, inembistigahan ka rin niya. Her family also lives near my family, they planned this all together."

So tama nga 'ko. Teka lang, family?

"Family?"

"Yep, don't worry, the police already got to them after Harriet left to go to our 'engagement party'."

Buti naman, dapat walang matira sa pamilya niya, they all deserve to be in jail.

'Di ako makapaniwala na may natira pa rin sa pamilyang yo'n hanggang ngayon, doesn't mean that we would stop looking for them.

"I would've told you everything if she wasn't stalking me everywhere, I've gotten to the point where I have to catch her and her family. And this is the only way for me to do that, I needed you. Not Karine, not Cerine, it had to be you."

If he was pretending to be into Karine, it would not make sense because they butt heads with each other and she wasn't interested with him, Cerine is just like Karine, Norvina is somewhere else, so I'm the only one who's left with.

"I needed someone that would upset Harriet since she's in love with me."

"You seduced her, didn't you?"

"I didn't even try, please. I needed someone that I have been close to for years, someone I could trust, and someone who was in love with someone else."

Natawa ako sa sinabi niya.

"Bakit? Takot ka na mahuhulog ako sa'yo?"

"No, because this is business, not personal, you know what I mean?"

"Sus, baka ikaw ang takot na mahulog sa'kin~" asar ko sa kanya.

Siya naman ang natawa sa asar ko, hanggang ngayon nasa isip ko pa rin yo'n, kung hindi lang ako nahulog kay Dominic siguro matagal na 'kong nahulog kay Silas, yun nga lang, 'di ko alam kung mahuhulog ba siya sa'kin o hinde.

"So you're not upset?"

"Why would I be upset? You trust me, Silas. This is a difficult task."

"Yes but I lied to you. I kept it all hidden from you."

"You just told me, right? Iniimbestigahan ka rin niya? She's a stalker, she's the worst girl that's been in love with you, damn. And you needed someone that would make her jealous and snap, selos na selos na lalabas ang katotohanan." I chuckled.

"No... she's not... the worst..."

But she's a Villanueva!

That's got to be the worst, tawa na lang ako sa sagot niya at ininom ang baso ng tubig ko.

"Who is it? Don't tell me it's another Villanueva?"

"No, my fiance."

Nasuka ko yung tubig na nainom ko sa sahig sa sagot niya. Ha? Anong fiance? Teka lang, wala namang sinasabi 'tong lalaki 'to na fiance pala siya.

"What fucking fiance?" gulat kong tanong sa kanya at tumayo para kunin yung tissue at punasan ang mukha ko.

"I have a fiance... although she doesn't know that she's my fiance, I was gonna ask her the question after this whole mess."

"And who is she? Your business partner? Arranged marriage?" sabi ko sabay ubo, grabe nabulunan din ako do'n ah.

"No, she's my girlfriend, we've been dating for a year, almost two years, I can't wait to celebrate our anniversary soon enough." nakangiti niyang sagot.

Oh my gosh.

May girlfriend si Silas at gano'n na katagal ang relasyon nila? 'Di ako makapaniwala sa naririnig ko pero masaya ako kung masaya rin siya dahil kaibigan ko siya, tsaka tingnan mo nga yang ngisi niya oh, ngising inlababo sa jowa niya.

"Gusto mo na siyang pakasalan?"

"Of course, you know... at first all I wanted is to be with her but then I suddenly had the urge to make her my wife..."

Silas is serious right now. I've never seen or heard him like this like... ever.

"You really love her, Silas." I whisper, smiling as I walk towards him.

"Yes, I really..." hinto niya at tsaka siya huminga ng malalim.

"...really love her, Geneva."

Awe, this is so adorable! Gusto ko ng makilala yung babaeng nagpatibok ng puso ni'tong playboy na 'to, dahil kung ano mang nagawa niya kay Silas... gusto kong malaman kung paano niya nagawa yo'n.

"And she'll be upset once she learned what happened today and that's why she's the worst."

"Well, I'm happy for you, Nakamoto. You do deserve to be happy after everything you've gone through, you need some rest and don't forget to invite me to your wedding, alright? Kailangan ako yung ninang ng mga anak niyo, sige."

Silas might not be a perfect guy, but that doesn't mean he can't change and be better. He fell in love and is about to become a husband soon, I cannot wait for that to happen.

"Thank you, Geneva. Thank you so much for being there for me, I appreciate your love and support. I will never forget everything that you've done for me. Whatever happens... I will be there for you, I promise." sabi niya at hinalikan ang noo ko.

Silas is my best friend. He is someone I will trust forever, he is also my family now.

But then I remembered his question, and I answered it, I wondered how would he react if I were to ask him the same exact question.

"Silas..." tawag ko sa kanya ng binuksan niya ang pinto at lumingon siya sa'kin.

"Hm?"

"If we were to be arranged, to be married, would you accept it?"

He smiled and faced me.

"Depends... if I'm in love with my girlfriend or not."

"And if you were not in love with her?"

He sighed and smiled even wider.

"Yes, because I would have fallen in love with you."

We both laughed at each other's faces after that.

Actually, it didn't really caught my attention until he asked me the same question before, dati kasi tinatanong ako ng mga kaklase ko sa kolehiyo kung kami ba ni Silas dahil lagi kaming magkasamang dalawa.

We stayed friends then we became best friends.

And I was right. He was right.

If I didn't meet Dominic and he never met his girlfriend then maybe we could've fallen with each other.

Natawa ako sa sarili ko.

No... siguro mali ako at tama si Silas.

I would fall in love with Silas but I would still look for Dominic.

I've never fallen in love this hard, this deep, this much if not for him. I would fall for Silas because he's amazing, and he's my future husband, but Dominic is like a wave.

He just comes for you and you don't know how to stop them, and all that's left for me to do is to drown in him.

And I'm left sinking into the deepest darkest sea, still in love with him.

Sorry, nagsinungaling ako, Silas.

Si Dominic pa rin. Siya pa rin.

It's just too impossible.

"Hey."

Pinisil ni Dominic ang pisngi ko at hinalikan ako ng mabilis sa labi ko at sa noo ko rin bago niya 'ko niyakap ng mahigpit.

"Hm?"

"Anong pinagusapan niyong dalawa, hm?"

"Bakit? Selos ka nanaman?" asar kong tanong sa kanya.

He pulled away and left another kiss on my lips and all of sudden bit my bottom lip, is he crazy? Ang sakit kaya, tinulak ko siya sa sakit sa labi ko.

"That's what happens when you tease me, Aster." mapangakit niyang bulong sa'kin.

At ako naman namula at kinikilig dito.

Tingnan mo, Silas, siya lang ang klaseng kayang pakiligin at inisin ako ng ganito, grabe ang epekto niya sa'kin, halos hihimtayin na 'ko sa kilig dito oh, kamuka ko na yung ketchup.

"No we... we just talked about everything, he apologized for what happened tonight too."

"He better apologize, he better... because I would've lost you, I hate that, I don't even want to imagine that."

"But I'm here, Dominic." I smiled and left a peck on his lips.

"I am here, I promise you. I will always be here, you don't have to think about anything anymore because it's over, we caught them, we were successful, it was a success!" I laughed.

We did it. We really did it!

"It is. It is a success and I-I... I'm proud of you but please... don't do that again? She would have killed you, she would have tried..."

Napalitan ng lungkot at galit ang mukha ni Dominic, mukhang hindi lang ang pamilya ko ang mahal ako, mahal na mahal din ako ng lalaking 'to at mahal na mahal ko rin siya, naiiyak yata ako, ayoko na, ayoko ng umiyak.

"And what about you? Are you alright? After what she said... after everything--"

"Nakalimutan ko na ang lahat lahat, Geneva."

It must have been hard for him to talk about it. Or to even think about it, it's a huge part of his life that he hated for sure.

"Everyone was either sold or killed for their own desire, own pleasure. When I was found, I didn't care about life anymore, and then I met you so I had forgotten everything and thought that I needed to start again..."

I smiled at him.

"...hindi naman din madali na magsimula pero sinubukan ko kasi nandiyan ka sa tabi ko, nung nasimulan ko ng magsimula ulet doon nabuo yung bago kong pangarap to marry you, to be with you, to just... stand next to the love of my fucking life..."

Dahan-dahan siyang lumapit sa'kin at binuhat niya 'ko at pinaupo sa may hita niya, inilagay niya rin ang kamay niya sa baywang ko hanggang sa wala ng espasyo sa pagitan na'ming dalawa.

"I want to be with you, Geneva. I love you so much. Mahal na mahal kita, sobra na hindi ko kakayanin kung mawawala ka sa'kin kaya please lang, nagmamakaawa ako, 'wag mo ng gawin yo'n ulet, please..." he begged and pulled me into a kiss.

The kiss was too fucking good that it left me breathless with no option for air at all.

The type of kiss he loved to do was whenever he takes his time to kiss and mark his territory on my bottom lip and then he would forcefully open my mouth to conquer my tongue and everything inside.

And then I...

"Domi..nic..."

...I would moan not because I'm breathless but because I want more.

Diniin ko ang sarili ko sa kanya at hinalikan ko siya kung paano niya 'ko hinalikan. Kinagat ko rin ang babang labi niya at dahan-dahan kong ibinaba ang halik ko sa may baba niya hanggang sa leeg niya.

"W-Wait... Geneva..." ungol niya.

I want him so fucking much.

"Geneva... no I--"

Natigil ako ng may maramdaman akong matigas sa may hita niya, 'di ko lang alam kung saan pero parang may mali, anong meron sa hita niya?

Meron ba siyang tinatago sa hita niya?

Parang natigilan din si Dominic at ang mula niya, mas mapula pa yata sa'kin.

"What?" tanong ko.

"No I... it's just--"

"Oh my-- wait... did I...?"

I realized what was happening and what the hard thing was. Kinagat ko ang labi ko dahil ayokong matawa, I made him like this, huh?

"It's not funny, Geneva. I didn't want this to happen..."

"But it happened, right?" I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

He was just about to put me back at the top of the bed but I stopped him, what is he trying to do?

"At ano namang gagawin mo? Ha?" tawa ko.

"I will leave and I'll come back right af--"

"After what? After your fun? Hell no, stay here."

Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko, he laughed in disbelief and shock, mukha ba 'kong may pake kung nabuhay yang lalaki niya?

"Do you understand what you just said?"

"Yeah."

"Geneva... I'm not gonna do it with you. I told you that I wasn't planning on anything, balak ko munang pakasalan ka bago kita... bago na'tin yun gawin."

He's so adorable and he's blushing, shit.

"Dominic."

"Yes?" muntik niya ng nauutal na sabi.

"Doon naman din tayo papunta, ikakasal din tayo, 'di ba?"

Tango naman siya sa sinabi ko at lumawak lang ang ngiti ko habang dahan-dahan kong ibinaba ang kamay ko mula sa leeg niya at pababa sa may abs niya.

"Di ba pwedeng practice muna?" I whispered, smirking.

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko sa may harap ng zipper niya, ramdam ko rin ang init ng titig niya sa'kin, alam naman niya yata ang ibig kong sabihin, I want him, I want him so much.

"Geneva, you can't...I..."

"I want to do it with you, I've been holding back. I used to only wish to be with you and to be loved by you and now because of your lips and your teasing? I want you to ravish me, to make me yours, to leave so many marks that everyone knows that I belong to you, naiintindihan mo ba ang ibig kong sabihin?"

'Kala niya ba siya lang ang 'di nababaliw sa tuwing hinahalikan niya 'ko?

Ilang beses ko na ring napaginipan si Dominic na nakahubad at yakap yakap ako habang ginagawa namin yo'n?

I just want him so much, it's driving me crazy.

"Yes, naiintindihan ko."

"Well, Dominic..." I paused, unzipping the back of my long dress with my eyes still focused on him and him only.

"...I'm tired of waiting for more, so you better do it now, or I'll do it and it's going to be embarrassing because I'm a virgin... I only learned from watching Bridgerton and I--"

'Di niya 'ko pinatapos at tinakpan niya ang bibig ko.

"Fine, I'll do it. But don't you ever say sorry or beg for me to end it because I waited for this, Geneva..." hinto niya at binuksan ang shirt niya at hinubad yo'n, napalunok ako sa katawan niya.

Shit, yung dibdib niya, wow.

"...and I dreamt of this every single fucking night... there is no way I'll stop now."

"Me too..." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to me.

"...I dreamt of this every single night too, so don't... you ever stop."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.7K 382 15
Isla Grande Series #1 Sa isang halik lahat nagsimula, nang dahil sa isang halik hindi nila akalain magpapabago sa buhay nila. Ngayon, naniniwala ka...
2.2M 148K 51
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
3.4K 111 23
Abilio Cryptic is an exclusive agency made for women. It is founded by the government with the purpose of training and raising expert agents who will...
798K 9K 19
[Currently Revising] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.