ZOMBIES VS. VAMPIRE (BOOK ONE)

By vampienamie07

A place where caste system does not apply. A place where everything is about survival, love, and trust over p... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
THREE
not an update
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
It's ON
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLS. READ.
BOOK 2?
Notice
Announcement!

SEVEN

482 31 2
By vampienamie07

SEVEN

Meyo was looking for Ziro when she found him in deep thought.

"Hi, Ziro." Meyo is seducing him.

"What do you want?" Ziro asked without even looking at her.

"Nothing, I just want to see you. Anyway, Where were you last night? I've been looking for you."  Meyo asked while trying to be more sexier.

"It's None of your business." Ziro answered in a cold voice and left her dumbfolded.

Meyo watched him walking away and she smirked.

"Hm, Feeling hard to get? I will get you. just wait and see, Ziro. You will going to be mine."  Meyo

Otherside, Shura was having an exercise, practicing with her sword like she was dancing.

"Hello there, Princess Shura." Tasuke greeted her with a smile.

"Hey there..." Shura didn't even look at him and still doing what she's doing.

"You know, Hades was looking for you last night like a crazy, lunatic, and maniac human being. Who was he?"  Tasuke asked her while leaning in a tree, still wearing coat with hood, covering himself against the sunlight.

Shura stopped and looked at him.

"A guardian of mine and a friend." Shura started wiping her sweat with an extra cloth.

"Tsk, tsk, poor guy." Tasuke sais disappointmently.

"And why would he be?" Shura asked.

"Oh, Nothing. You know."  Tasuke said in a gay style and smiled.

"Oh, it's so hot.." Shura said and styled her hair in a ponytail.

Tasuke gasped when he saw the two pointed mark in Shura's neck.

"P-princess, Who-- I mean, what is that?" Tasuke asked while pointing it.

Shura touched the mark and glared at him.

"Don't pretend like you didn't know." Shura answered and then covered it with the extra cloth so no one would notice it.

"So you already know who we really are? Tasuke asked again.

Shura just looked at him as if answering his question through eye contact.

" I thought you all are just some magician, or witches or whatever that have power like those you possessed." Shura

"Is it Pri---Ahem, is it Ziro?" Tasuke

Shura frowned and noticed something was off but she let it go.

"How did you know anyway?" Shura

"Well you know, He is the only one who can't resist his thirst. And the only one who always thirsty." Tasuke

"So you all are VampiresHn, let me tell you something, I HATE VAMPIRES! You better stay away from me." Shura said and left him alone.

"Is it because of the Prince?" Tasuke

Meanwhile, Shura was watching the children playing together with her brother.

" Princess, here's your food." Hades showed the apples to Shura.

"What about me, Hades?" Shiro used his Puppy eyes while pouting his lips.

"Oh, Don't worry, Prince Shiro... Here..." He gave him two apples.

"Yehey, Thanks Hades." Shiro thanked him and left them and sliced the two apples in four slices to make it 8 pieces and share them to his playmates.

"Did the others eat?" Shura asked

"Yes, I helped them." Hades

"Thanks Hades. Anyway, How long will we get to Translyvania?" Shura asked and took a bite on apple.

"Maybe in two weeks." Hades

"I miss my father." Shura sighed.

"Don't worry, I will get you two there. I promise." Hades promised.

"Thank you, Hades. I don't know what to do without you." Shura smiled and hugged him.

"When it comes to you, I'll do everything." Hades hugged her back.

While Shura was hugging him, She felt that someone is watching them and looked around. And then she noticed something black in a tree. She noticed that it was a human figure and then she recognized who he was.

"Ziro?" Shura whispered.

and then he disappeared.

To Be Continue..

04-23-15 @ 3:25 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 237 21
The world is coming to an end and the undead are coming for you. You and a group of people do your best to survive.
949K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
12.1K 460 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
1.1K 124 23
ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴊɪsᴏᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴇʟғ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ , sʜᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ sᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴇ ɪs...