"gorgeous insanity" || schizo...

By HannaDragonfire1

(cover is mine) denki doesn't know a whole lot about his origins and never cared to question about them. he's... More

prologue
chapter 1: "captured"
chapter 2: "The plan"
chapter 3: "first day, first problems"
chapter 4: "humiliation"
chapter 5: "mystery friendo"
chapter 6: "meetings"
chapter 7: "Kaminari"
chapter 8: "hard life"
chapter 9: "grounded"
Chapter 10: "home"
chapter 12: "Shinso"
Chapter 13: "everyone knows"
Chapter 14: "SLEEPOVER!"
Chapter 15: "upset emotions"
Chapter 16: "DENKI CANT SLEEP!"
Chapter 17: "four villian kids"
Chapter 18: "Himiko Toga"
chapter 19: "bad day"
Chapter 20: "Halloween bash" pt1
chapter 20: "Halloween bash pt2"
Chapter 21: "like father like son"
Chapter 22: "after effects"
Chapter 23: "Denkis parents"
Chapter 24: "Preparations"
Chapter 25: "exposed truths"
Chapter 26: "Mom"
Chapter 27: "not welcome."
Chapter 28: "New wounds"
Chapter 29: "stay quiet"
Chapter 30: "pressure"
chapter 31: "acceptance"
chapter 32: "Target"
chapter 33: "Danger Zone"

Chapter 11: "church"

689 22 22
By HannaDragonfire1

It was a strange morning to Denki. Very, very, strange...

Principal nezu woke him up and they ate pancakes for breakfast. It was AMAZING!!! Denki never had them before and now he wanted them everyday!!! They were SOOO GOOD!!!

After that, nezu made him get dressed in some weird clothes. He wore a buttoned up white shirt with a yellow tie and some blue jeans. It was rather plain in denkis opinion. He got to wear some sneakers nezu bought for him though! They were yellow, black, and white. Denki loved them! They were 1,000% his style.

After getting his hair under control again, they set off. They rode in a classic car of nezus and went to a weird place. Nezu said it was a church. Denki thought the colored windows were the most attractive part of the place.

The people who also came also wore bright plain outfits. All of them were smiling and appeared friendly enough... they all wanted to shake hands for some reason. They kept asking nezu who i was. What nezu said confused him a little.

"He's my godson, Denki." Said nezu to all of them.

What was a godson? What does that mean? It just kept getting weirder. Suddenly a man, who nezu whispered as the priest, started talking and everyone listened and sat down.

THEN IT WAA GOD AWFUL BORING!!!! He just kept going on and on and on with seemingly no end. It was MIND NUMBING!!!!

The kids around were the only thing that denki could actually pay attention too and remember more then a second. One kid infront of him turned and just stared at him. No reason at all he just stared. It was creepy. Then there was a kid who crawled under the bentch denki was sitting at and gave him an orange??? It was weird but denki laughed and thanked the 3 year old.

But what denki was most surprised about, was that Monoma was there! He didn't see denki, he didn't think, but denki saw him. He was with a man and a woman and also looked miserable. He looked like he hated just sitting and listening to the priest the same way as denki. Denki wondered if he could talk to him.

"Quite boring to you huh?" Nezu whispered.

"He's really boring Principal Nezu, I'm sorry. I just can't focus on what he's saying..." denki apologized in a whisper back.

Nezu chuckled. "That's quite alright. Especially sence you're not used to this sort of thing huh?"

"No... what's the point of this place anyway?" Denki asked. He heard the woman behind him scuffle and huff for some reason. Nezu ignored it.

"Well, some people believe in some things and other people don't. One of those things is where we came from." Nezu explained.

"What do you mean?" Denki asked.

"Well, some people like to think we came from a greater being. A god. A person who created everything. And i mean everything. Thats what the priest is doing up there. He's talking about that belief and it's history." Nezu explained.

"So, you believe that?" Denki asked.

"One some things. Not all. Religion is a very, very touchy subject, denki. Very touchy. It just depends on what tge specific person believes and what others don't." Nezu stated.

Denki nodded and thought about it for a moment.

"What do you mean by 'believe'? Isn't there science stuff to tell us where we originate from?" Denki asked.

"Yes. But people are stubborn and some just don't want to give up their beliefs. Which is absolutely alright. People will be people. What matters is what you, yourself, believe. And leave others be." Nezu said.

Denki nodded and thought about that some more.

"So why do they need this 'god' in the first place?" Denki asked.

"To explain what they can't explain."

"Like how i ended up-"

"Yes. But we're not going to blame god for that."

"Why?"

"Because im their belief, god is the good guy. Not the bad. Even if it's a little biased." Nezu commented.

"So who's responsible for the bad stuff than?" Denki asked.

"The devil."

"Are they friends?"

"Who? God and the devil? No. They're enemies."

"Like Midoria and bakugo?"

"Kinda. Not really."

"Oh, ok. Are they the only gods?"

"No there's more. Just depends on which religion you believe in i guess. But now days they like to say only god and the devil are the only ones."

"Weird."

Nezu chuckled.

After the priest was FINALLY done talking, there was this admission time denki guessed. Everyone sat at tables in another room and talked. Kids ran to a separate room including Monoma.

"Can i follow Monoma?" Denki asked nezu.

"Oh! Yes indeed! Stay close to him for me!" Nezu said with a big smile. Denki smiled back and went after Monoma.

Before entering the opened door frame Monoma disappeared in he spotted midnight. She wore a light green outfit that did hug her figure but wasn't revealing. She had a matching hat with pink flowers ontop. She looked nice. Denki waved at her and went through.

There were rows of chairs side-by-side infront of a mini stage with a cross on the wall. Kids were running around laughing and having fun. Denki spotted Monoma reading some book and went over to him. He sat right next to him with a *plop*.

"Whatcha readin?" Denki asked.

Monoma jumped out of his seat and took a few steps away.

"What are you doing here?!" Monoma asked.

"Nezu brought me!" Denki beamed with a smile. "That's a thick book. Is it a good one?"

Monoma calmed down and glared at him. He moved and sat in the row infront of him. "It's the Bible. You idiot."

"What's a 'bible'?" Denki asked. "Is it something special or something?"

Monoma narrowed his eyes at denki.

Surely he wasn't serious.

...

Oh my god he's serious.... Monoma realized. He rubbed his temple with great irritation. "I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you." He whiped around and ignored denkis existence. It would have worked if the sence of denkis stare creepied him out as if a serial killer was behind him instead. So, he closed his book and sat behind denki instead with clear frustration and irritation.

Denki turned around and faced him, still curious about the book. He pointed a finger on the page Monoma was on.

"Why's the text so small? Did they run out of paper or something?" Denki asked.

"No. I don't know why they made it small. Just leave. Me. Alone!" Monoma stated and went back to reading. He shifted so his right side was facing denki. Denki tilted his head as he stared at Monoma. Monoma senced it, groaned and turned back to face him. "What do want!?"

"Why are you angry?"

"Because of people like you."

"Like me?"

"Yeah. Like Idiots."

"What makes me an idiot?"

"You don't even know what the bible is!!!"

"So?"

"SO!? What were you raised in!?"

"Kindergarten."

Monoma gave a "what the fuck" face as his eyebrows twitched which was RARE to see. He mumbled a "oh my god..." And pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Alright everyone!!! Welcome back to sunday school! We're going to sing our 1st song like usual, list some verses of the day, and sing our 2nd song before heading to our separate classes!! Alright! Everybody up!!" A heavier lady with pink hair and big red glasses.

Denki noticed another lady with white hair and bits of red roll her eyes at the other lady.

Suddenly everyone stood up at the pink haired ladys command and denki quickly followed but lagged a little. Everyone noticed it.

Everyone started clapping, singing, and shifting from one foot to the other. Denki followed the motions but not the words because he simply didn't know them. The song was something about "jingle bells" and " all the way"? Denki was confused.

Soon the song ended and everyone sat back down. Before denki could turn to Monoma and ask what that song was for the lady with pink hair started to talk again.

"Now the first topic of today is 'Lucifer, and how he changed from good to evil'." The lady gave a weird smile.

"often based the book of Isaiah, in the Bible it says, 'How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!'" Monoma spoke.

Son of the morning? Hm... interesting. Denki thought with a tad of sass.

"Correct! The story of lucifer is simple. He defined god and the once beautiful angel fell from heaven and became well, lucifer." The pink haired lady stated. Some chuckles came from around the room. Denki was confused.

"The second topic is 'compassion for your enemy'." Stated the girl with white hair and bits of red. She adjusted her glasses as her and the pink haired girl glared at each other.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!!" Yelled one of the younger kids. There was some laughter.

"No that's from a roman quote not the Bible deary but good job!!!" Said pink hair.

"“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”" said Monoma again.

"Correct Monoma. Thank you. Now before we sing our last song, if any of you have donations put it in the basket thats being passed around." White hair said.

A basket was being passed around. Some put coins othere dollars and some didn't have any. Denki was one of those kids. He didn't bring any money with so he just passed it to Monoma.

"Poor i see." Monoma whispered he took the basket and placed a 100 dollar bill in it.

Denki didn't know why but that sentence bothered denki. It just didn't sit right. He didn't know what it ment but he knew it was bad. He ignored it for the time being bit it still nagged at him.

Denki noticed midnight in the very very back near the entrance of the room. She had sunglasses on but it was clearly her. Denki thought it was strange but went back to paying attention once everyone stood up again. They started singing again doing the same motions as before but different song. This time it was something about a guy named santa coming to town.

Once the song was over denki followed Monoma to a classroom with other boys and a girl their age and sat right next to him.

"Why are you here!?" Monoma asked.

"Thought I'd follow you." Denki said with a grin. "So what now?"

"You're pathetic."

"Thank you?"

"Not a complaint you idiot."

"Oh. Well thank you either way."

"What?!"

A old woman entered the classroom. She radiated monday if it was a person. "Settle down now. Oh. I see we have a new comer to our circle. Name."

Denki didn't process what was asked of him at first until Monoma rolled his eyes and elbowed him in the chest.

"Oh, uh, im denki!" Denki beamed.

"Where's your Bible?" The old lady asked.

"Um. I don't think i have one?" Denki chuckled nervously.

The other 4 kids minus Monoma gave him weird looks. The old lady eyed him like he was a literal monkey. "I see.... I'm Mrs. Rin. Im the sunday school teacher of this class."

She started pointing at kids from her right to left around the classroom. Denki was to her left with only Monoma next to him to his right.

"These kids are: Fin, Drake, Haru, Lelo, and Monoma. Tell us where you're from 'Denki'." Mrs. Rin ordered. Denki didn't like how she said his name.

"Uh, kindergarten." Denki stated. The other kids burst into laughter and Monoma covered his face from denki. Trying not to be seen with him. Denki was beyond confused. Did he say something? Was it the right thing? Either way denki felt like... like he wanted to disappear. He never felt like that for a very long time... why now? Either way denki felt his stomach cave a bit. He hugged it as he looked around uncomfortable and unsure. He honestly wanted to leave but felt glued to his chair. Even Mrs rin was grinning.

"God you're such a idiot...." Monoma muttered but denki heard it.

Maybe it's better if i stay quiet...? Denki asked himself. As he looked around, his uncomfortably must have been visible because Monomas facial expression changed when he saw denkis. It wasn't judgmental. Moreso, taking denkis expressions in.

Soon the laughter died out and attention was back onto denki. Denki swollowed.

"Where are you really from boy?" Mrs Rin asked.

Denki paused for a moment. He already said. Did they think something different? Were they expecting different? What was denki supposed to say?

"Uh, i don't really know?" Denki asked more than said.

"Well who are your parents?" Mrs Rin asked.

"We're still trying to track them down." Denki said. Monoma glanced at him.

"Well who are you staying with right now? Who brought you here?" Mrs rin asked.

"Uh, principal nezu." Monoma looked up at denki and didn't look away this time. This clearly spiked his interest.

"And who is he to you?" Mrs Rin asked with a bit of irritation.

"Uh, he said he was my 'god father'?" Denki said. "I dont know what that means..." he muttered to himself.

With that everyones expressions lit up a bit more. Apparently they aproved.

"Oh! You'll fit right in then." Mrs Rin stated. "Share your bible with him neito. Everyone turn to page 69."

Denki shifted closer to Monoma, completely invading his personal space. "Your names 'neito'?"

"Yes. Neito Monoma. Whats your last name?" Monoma asked.

"Last name?" Denki asked.

"You know, your families shared name that comes after your first name." Monoma explained.

"Oh, i don't think- its kaminari." Denki jumped a bit but Monoma didn't notice.

"Denki kaminari. Huh. Sounds good." Monoma complimented.

Denki was unsettled by kaminari. There was no warning... and now that denki was aware of it... he could feel him watching.... he... was... awake... they both were awake... denki didn't think that was possible... it was.... creepy.... very creepy....

Denki tryed to brush it off. "Uh, thanks." He gave a nervous smile and rubbed the back of his neck. Monoma shook his head at him.

"Weirdo." He grinned a bit but caught himself.

Denki couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. At one point, denki glanced up from the book and spotted randy in the corner. But... he was... different... like he was replaced with a darker version of him somehow. And his eyes... hos eyes were red. And blck smoke radiated off him. Monoma had to nudge him to get his attention back. Either way, he was creeped out.

When it was all over, nezu had to do some business so he surprisingly left denki alone in the house. Unknown to denki, the security system was on so he couldn't exit even if he wanted too.

Luckily, nezu had cool VR games. It was a good distraction from kaminari. It was fun and kept denki busy tell nezu came back. Then, nezu told him to get in the classic car again.

"Where are we going?" Denki asked.

"I think, sence you've been so good ever sence you came, you deserve to be rewarded." Nezu stated with a twinkle in his eye.

"Oh?" Denki asked. "What sort of reward?"

"It's a surprise!" Nezu clapped his little hands in excitement.

Few minutes later of both of them grinning like idiots, they stopped at a animal shelter that was very colorful. Nezu led him inside and the workers led them to two doors. One with a cat and one with a dog.

"Kitten or puppy?" Asked one of the ladys.

"Puppy, please." Nezu stated firmly. Denki giggled.

The workers opened the dog door. They led them through the older animals to the very back. There, there were litters of puppies in kennels. Denki instantly fell in love with every single one.

"Pick one, denki. You'll be able to name it too." Nezu stated.

Denki looked around then spotted a golden retriever puppy going in circles over and over again in attemption to get his attention. Denki didn't know why, but he was drawn to that puppy immediately. He petted them and picked them up. Denki was instantly in love.

"That ones a girl. A mix of husky and a golden retrieveer, but so far appears to take after the golden retriever side except for the eyes. She's quite hyper all the time. Are you sure you want that one?" The lady asked.

"Yes! She's adorable! Can i get this one?" He asked nezu. Nezu nodded with his eyes twinkling and a big smile on his face.

"Whats her name?" Nezu asked.

Denki looked at the puppies gorgeous baby blue eyes and thought for a moment as the puppy tryed to eat his hair.

"How about comet?" Denki asked. He knew comet was another word for hair and thought it was ironic.

Nezu smiled in approval. "Thats an excellent name!"

"Ruff!!" Comet explained in a high pitch.

She aproved.

A/n

5/28/22

Word count: 2870

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 303 25
When Mineta is kicked out of class 1A and a new spot opens, our very own Shinso gets to finally prove his worth. But something happens that throws of...
269K 10.2K 38
Denki Kaminari, the classclown, the boy with no worries that can't take anyrhing serious right? wrong What if that was all a fasad and what was real...
112K 3.2K 28
**MEGA SLOW BURN* "I can't believe him.." Izuku and Katsuki were known to be a very happy couple. There was nothing that could separate them. Until...
6.3K 152 17
hiii, i decided to make a shinkami story, this is my first book, I am always open to suggestions and I hope you all like this book throughout the boo...