Der Prinz and Prinzessin adve...

By LaffyTaffyC

Fischl joins Bennett in one of his adventures, but things don't go as Bennett expected at first. More

Blessed by the Eternal Night
Thou hast been blessed by the Prinzessin.
Der Prinz's Tale
The treacherous mountain.
Journey in the Königliches Schloss.
The journey of realization.
I made a promise.
The royal date.
Growing up.
Announcement

The end.

129 4 8
By LaffyTaffyC

Yeah, most of the town ended up knowing.

By the time they came back, a little bard "unintentionally" spread the word of their relationship by singing a love song that literally had both of their names in it. Fischl caught on when she noticed that some of the people she knew from the guild started grinning when they saw her alongside Bennett, and immediately retreated with him to a secluded space.

"What's the rush?" Their first mission as a couple worked wonders, as the awkwardness between them vanished very quickly thanks to it. "You seem... Nervous."

"Mein prinz, I love thee, but thee very much needeth to notice things." She sighed. "The voiceless voice of this town is telling me that these mortals already know about our bond. I worry about the wrath of my progenitors." She started thinking about needing to spend another night with Bennett, she wasn't going to complain if that was the case, but she was going to confront her parents sooner or later.

"Mein Fräulein, I know you are wary of your parents, but-"

"They won't be angry, Fischl.. If anything, I feel like they are going to be very happy!" He gave her a pat on the head. "And if they aren't, I can always try talking with them. Don't worry, I will be at your side."

She blushed, she wasn't going to get used to that anytime soon. "If thou say so.." She was still nervous, but at least she had someone to rely on now. "Well then, shall we mark as finished our battle tale? I still have royal tasks to finish at my retinue."

"As you wish, meine prinzessin." He held her hand, also blushing, and they went together to tell Katheryne that they finished their daily commission before parting ways.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night arrived, and Fischl found herself once again at her lover's room, incapable of facing her parents and the possible things they could say to her.

"Hey.. I know you're scared, but they are also probably worried, I can go with you if you want to." Bennett was sitting next to her in his bed, writing something in what seemed to be his diary. "But if you want to stay, do so."

"Fret not, my dear. I already sent Oz to deliver the notice of my temporary residence in this realm. They shall not be worried about my well-being."

"Hm.." He still had doubts, but decided to not continue with the subject. "Well, I guess it is also kinda late to go outside now. I suppose you are tired, we had a long fight today." He put away his diary and yawned. "Shall we sleep now?" Fischl nodded, and they both got comfortable in the bed.

.

.

.

It felt weird seeing her face so close, even more so her cute sleeping face.

It seems he woke up way earlier than they both usually do. He stared at Fischl a bit more and then quietly got off the bed, dressing up and preparing breakfast.. Well, asking Oz to make breakfast to serve Fischl when she wakes up. Bennett didn't want to give her a burnt egg.

While he was helping one of his fathers prepare for the day, he heard a knock at the door. And when he opened the door, some unknown yet familiar faces appeared. It appeared to be a couple.

...

Oh no.

"Is Amy here?" The man said. "You're Bennett, correct? I've heard about you."

The adventurer gulped, he wasn't mentally prepared for whatever was coming. "Y-yes sir, I am."

"A pleasure meeting you, Bennett. Now, can you please answer my question? Is Fischl here?"

"Yes, s-she is.." Lying would get him nowhere, and would probably get Fischl in trouble.

"So the rumors were true then. Can you come here for a minute?" Bennett slowly approached them, fearful and expecting the worst.

But, all he got was two smiles and a pat in the head. "H-huh?" He looked up, confused.

"Thanks for being at our daughter's side, she needed someone like that." They looked.. Relieved. "Be true, alright? Don't make her cry."

He felt like an enormous weight got off his shoulders. "I promise I won't sir, all I want for her is to be happy."

"That's good to hear. I suppose she's sleeping at this hour, no?" Bennett nodded. "I guess so." The man faced his companion. "Told you it was too early." Then looked back at the boy. "We'll come talk to her later, we don't want to scare her when she wakes up and see that we're here." The woman sighed. "See you in a moment then, and again, thank you."

They left.

... What just happened?

He really wasn't expecting that, at all. After a moment of standing there dumbfounded, he came back to reality and just continued helping his fathers until Fischl woke up.

.

.

.

When she opened her eyes, she noticed that Bennett had already got up before her.

She stretched a bit before getting up herself and starting up her day. But before she could step out of the room, Oz insisted that she stayed in bed for a while, he wouldn't stop, so she did.

After a moment, Bennett came with a tray on his hands that had some tea, bread and eggs. She smiled widely, and after he put the tray down on the bed, she quickly grabbed him for a hug. "You didn't need to, you know?" Her voice was still a bit sleepy.

"I know, but I wanted to." He hugged her back for a while, and then sat next to her while she enjoyed her breakfast.

After she finished and Bennett went to clean up, they stayed in his room for some time, silently hugging and cuddling each other.

"I love thee, mein prinz.." Fischl broke the silence every now and then to repeat the same sentence, she couldn't be happier right now, and frankly, she still couldn't believe that this was real, it felt like a clichéd romance story or something like that.

"I love you too, meine prinzessin." Her prinz felt the same way. "Oh, right.. Uhm, Fischl? While you were asleep, your parents came." He felt her freeze up, and he quickly started petting her head. "Something made me feel that you shouldn't worry, and that it really seems that I have good luck while I'm with you."

She looked him in the eyes when he said that, confused. "Does thee mean that..?"

"Yes, I still can't believe myself to be honest.. Woah!" She hugged him tighter, noticeably revealed. "Haha, see? I told you." He hugged her back, still patting her head.

.

.

.

.

.

They stayed together in his room until they heard someone knocking the door, and instantly knew who they were.

Fischl was still a bit nervous, but after Bennett reassured her, she opened the door herself, and found who they were expecting.

"Hello, mom.. Hello, dad." She was trembling, she knew that it wouldn't be so bad, but she couldn't help it.

Before Fischl could say anything else, they pulled her in for a hug. "We were so worried.. Thank god you're safe." The princess didn't know how to react, and awkwardly hugged them back.

"You don't need to say anything." Her dad said. "I.. Am sorry, when you suddenly disappeared, I immediately knew it was because you heard what I said." He stopped hugging her. "I didn't think about how you were feeling, and I didn't even try to talk with you about it. I.. Prioritized what the other people said over my own daughter's happiness, and right now I couldn't be more ashamed of myself." He sighed, clearly looking disappointed about himself. "I hope you can forgive your peasant father, my wonderful little princess. I haven't said this before but, I am so proud of you at this moment, I know you will govern this universe someday, Fischl."

The girl started tearing up, it felt so good to hear her father finally calling her by that name again.. She hugged him, thanking him in a whisper.

"He spent the whole day practicing that speech, you know." Her mother suddenly spoke.

"You really know how to ruin the mood, huh?" The man looked at her.

"It's my specialty." She laughed. "Anyways, Fischl, I suppose the little fellow already told you, but we are also so happy that you finally found that someone special." She patted her head. "From now on, be yourself, he is backing you up, and us, too." The woman smiled. "We're sorry we didn't before."

Fischl hugged her too, saying nothing. She felt that no word she could say would represent the amount of gratefulness she's feeling right now, she finally was being accepted by who she was by her parents.

Bennett looked at them from a distance, leaning against a wall and smiling, it felt good seeing her so happy.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, we're ready!" They finished packing their things, Fischl just received a notice from the guild saying that there were sightings of many monsters near Cape Oath, and they needed her to scout the area to confirm them.

"Are thou sure you wish to accompany the prinzessin in her travels? The journey ahead is sure to be treacherous."

"Well, what kind of prince would I be if I'm not there to protect what is dearest to me? Of course I'm sure."

Curse him and his way with words. Fischl thought, blushing. "Don't say a thing, Oz." She looked at her familiar, who was grinning.

"A-Anyways! We shall not delay our departure a second more, let us depart, and discover the hidden secrets that this world holds!" She stepped out of the door with the grace that only a princess would have.

"I'm right behind you, meine prinzessin." He watched her with awe, if every single moment of bad luck was for this type of moments on his life, they were all worth it.

"My dear.." The girl stopped.

"Yes, Fischl?"

"I thought of thee much more intelligent, why aren't thou right by my side, like a prinz should?" She looked at him over her shoulder, cleverly concealing her blush.

"O-oh! I'm sorry!" He quickly did as Fischl ordered, and the moment he did, she held his hand and happily ran towards the gates of the town.

"We wasted much of fate's precious time, let us go." She couldn't help but smile.

Maybe her story was going to have a happy ending after all. Her very own...

Happily ever after.

//Disney ending LET'S GOOOOO

//I'msosorryforthewait

//Yeah I'm gonna stick to one-shots from now on, I don't want to make people wait for so long ago again.

//Sorry if the chapter was bad or something, frankly I just wanted to end this story and like I said before, didn't want to make people wait any longer.

//Also sorry if the characters ended up being OOC, stopped playing genshin a while ago (I still love *most* of the characters though, so I'll probably keep making one-shots about 'em)

//Anyways, thanks for reading! Hoped you at least enjoyed the series a bit. And as always, if you have some criticism to make about it, please do so! justnotsomeanplease

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 270 21
You're on the run from the vision hunt decree. Things start to look grim until a kind hearted boy comes to your rescue.
9.7K 202 10
Fischl, a self absorbed girl who is the princess of a place called Venurtilung, is getting forced to marry a prince by her mother. On the other hand...
119K 2.9K 166
Continuation of Xiao x Aether one shots
25.8K 322 10
In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was wrong. Suddenly in the beach on mondstad...