Bughead Oneshots part 2

By Katlin_0011

Since my other Bughead story did really good, I'm going to make a part two because there was a lot of parts o... More

Oh Boy
Moved On
First Birthday
You weren't there!
Of course I'm jealous
Sandy toes and salty kisses
We'll get through this
We'll get through this part 2
My Romeo
Prank gone wrong
You can tell us
Stop!! I'll get you sick
Assignment
Seizure
Seizure part 2
ADHD
Foster home
Bad past
Forbidden Romance
Pillow Fight
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Scribbled Notes pt 2
Unfocused
Forget I even asked you
Love is love
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different part 2

My hero

83 4 0
By Katlin_0011

Jughead's POV
I was doing the laundry in the basement when all of a sudden I hear a scream. 

Betty's scream. 

A wave a panic flows over me as I blot up the stairs to my love. 

"Betty!" 

No reply. 

"BETTY!" I shouted as I swing open the door to our bedroom where I see her standing in the corner with a hair brush in her hand. Her eyes fixed on a pair of jeans on the floor. 

Her eyes suddenly lock with mine. 

"J-Jug." She stutters as she drops the hair brush to the floor. 

"What's wrong Betts?" I ask holding her in my arms as I feel wet on my neck. 

"There's a s-spider!" She says trembling. 

"Wait where?" I say chuckling slightly. 

"On my j-jeans." The blonde says as she points an accusing finger towards the item of clothing. 

"Let me go get a cup. I'll be back in a sec." I say walking towards the door. She catches my wrist. 

"Don't leave me here with that thing" She cries.

"Go put a movie on for us down stairs. While I get it. I'll be down to watch it with you in a minute." I assure her. 

"O-Okay." She says walking slowly down the steps. 

Upstairs I try to catch this monster of a spider she is talking about. I grab her jeans shaking them out when  see a tiny spider fall from the material. 

I laugh to myself before letting it crawl into my hands before I release it out our bedroom window. 

I walk downstairs to see her with some snacks on her lap getting ready to press play on 'Rebel without a cause.' 

I sit down on the couch next to her, as she snuggles up closer to me. 

"You're right Betts that was a big spider." It wasn't but it didn't matter because she thought it was. 

"Did you get rid of it?" She asks looking up at me hopefully. 

"Yes I did." I chuckle out grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bag on her lap. 

She kisses my cheek and snuggles further into my side. 

"Thank you my hero." 

"No problem my princess." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 456 37
"We let go Alena. We got tired and stopped trying and I regret it every day. We don't have to deal with that anymore. We can fall in love again." ...
355 3 16
This is a Riverdale fanfic focusing on Betty Cooper in the future. The storyline and some characters are mine and the other characters are from River...
4.7K 215 38
Just some sad one shots about one of our favourite couple!!πŸ₯°πŸ˜ 🚨Taking requests!!🚨 Started:7th of february 2022 Finished: on going
115K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...