Scandalous Spotlight

By HP0207

"Knights".!! The famous Boy Band of India.! Consisting of 7 members.! 1 lyricist 2 rappers 4 vocals Out of a... More

Introduction
The Girl....!
Stunned!
She is different!
Assistant Manager's Approval!
The Interview!
My worst Nightmare!
#SidNeet
The Past..
Can't Fall!!
Healthy Flirting!
Date!
Best friend who???
You WHAT.???
What did she say?
LEAP
Cold Hearted Writer!
Reunion
Rumor Or Reality?
Jealousy
Confusion..
Toxicity
Down the hill..
You & I...
Happy Endings

Genius!

557 72 38
By HP0207

Siddharth's POV

(I pulled out from the hug but I kept a hold on her hands..... I don't know why..? I wasn't still stable.... For some unknown reason the way she helped me.... The way she took care of my anxiety attack not only gained a huge respect from me but a type of trust as well.... I never trust anyone so easily.... But her being there for me.... I feel like trusting her.!

I thought she will yank away her hands as we actually don't share that good bond or I can say we don't even like to see each other with normal expressions forget about having a normal bond.! But she didn't...... she let me hold her hands for few minutes.... Then she looked around, I followed her gaze and could see that the staff and my members were looking at us and I believe looking at me getting normal... they will be approaching us soon.., Fuck I am screwed.!!

Shit.!!! What am I gonna say.???

Suddenly she pulls out one hand from my grip and took out something from her purse.!!

What is it.???

She took a bite and threw it in the plate behind me on the table....

What.???

Did she had to eat a cookie right now.??? And why would she throw cookie eaten by her in the plate.???

Suddenly we were surrounded by the staff and their boss along with Riya..... I could see my members were on the left side of me.....

I am screwed.!! I don't know what to say..... Shit I am never like this but this unexpected anxiety attack caught me off guard and now I am screwed....

I looked at Avneet...... I still have a hold of her one hand.... I don't know I don't feel like letting go of her hand and even she isn't leaving my hand.... It feels safe...!!!)

Boss: What happened SN.??? Have never seen you like this..!! Did any question of our audience made you uncomfortable and gave you this panic attack.???
(I can feel the smirk appearing on his face.... Of course.! This will be "The Big News" for his channel..... before I could say anything Avneet stood up still holding my hand.....)

Avneet: Panic Attack.??? What the hell are you talking about Mr. Ujjwal Chaudhry.!!

(Oh shit.! She took his full name.!! She is Mad Mad......
I looked up at her and if looks could kill.... The way she was looking at him, he would have died 10 times by now.... But why.???)

Avneet: I understand a nice spicy scoop is all you want... But putting this utter nonsense and using these words for manipulating the current situation.???? Seriously.??? Using YOUR mistake as an excuse to make it as a juicy headline.!!!!
How steep can you get.???

(Oh shit she snapped hard.!!!! I could see the shocked faces of everyone......
What the hell is she doing.???)

Boss: Ms. Avneet..... Watch what you are saying..???

Avneet: You watch what you are saying Mister.! I haven't even started yet.! I told you to take care of the snacks.... Didn't I???

(Snacks.??? Why is she bringing snacks in between.??)

Boss: And I did so..!

Avneet: *scoff* Yeah right.!! Then what was "PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE" doing in the plate.????

(WHAT.???? A PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE.?????
Why the hell she yelled that out loud.??? What is she trying to do.???)

(I just stood up as a reflex but instantly regretted as I felt dizzy but Faisu who was next to me supported me.....)

Boss: A..... P..Peanut B...butter .......(cut off by Avneet...... Shit..... she made him stutter......)

Avneet: Cookie...... You know SN is allergic to Peanut Butter..... I told you to get rid of those cookies then why was it mixed with the other cookies on the plate.????

(I am confused...... But I didn't eat anything.......)

SN: Bu......(cut off by Avneet....)

Avneet: Shh..... Zip it...... I am talking SN..... I won't let you take his side....... Did you look at your situation earlier.???? Just one bite you took of that damn cookie and we all saw what happened ....... I told them to get rid of them as you are allergic to peanut butter (She said eyeing me......
Oooooooooooo....... She is covering up my Anxiety attack.???? She is fucking genius...!!!!)

But I guess some people don't know how important that thing was and their lack of doing job properly lead to such situation...!!!(she said glaring at the boss)

Riya: There was still a peanut butter cookie left.???

Avneet: Ask your boss.!!!
(She then looked at him.... No no... she is glaring at him.... She does hate him.....)

Mr. Ujjwal....... You know we can sue your channel right?? For bringing my boys' health in danger.... I could literally sue you right here..... right now.....

(Oooooh Snap..!!! She is scary... She has even outdone Bhavesh.!!!! I better keep mum..... I guess she is handling the situation in a better way..... I cannot let them know about my Anxiety Attack.... But wait..... Did she say "My Boys.!!")

Faisu: Are you ok SN..??? Mr. Ujjwal how can you be so careless..??(he asked getting both shocked and angry)

Abhi: Even when you were already been informed... How can you lack in such crucial thing...... If not for Avneet..... I don't know how we would have handled SN's allergic reaction to peanut butter.??? Avneet is right...... Being a Co-Producer..... I can sue you..... (dada said getting angry.!! Wow..! Everyone bought it.!! The way she covered it.... No wonder she is a writer.!! )

Boss: N....No...... I.... P....please....... I am really Sorry........ This won't happen again.....

Avneet: Oh look how the tables have turned.!!!! (The sarcasm.!!! She knows what she is doing..!!! I like this side of her... Wait what...?? Like.??? No no.... I meant... As our Assistant Manager.... Yeah... she is doing great.! Yeah.... Assistant Manager....... Geez mind.!! Stop collaborating with Heart.!!)

Boss: I am sorry Ma'am.!!! This won't happen again....... (Wow.!!! She made him call her "Ma'am"!!!! she is really different......)

( She looked at me.... Uh oh.!! What.!! I didn't say anything wrong did I.??? Geez why am I getting nervous....)

Avneet: Are you okay to continue.??? You feeling alright.???

(Oh.! Thank God..)

SN: Ya.... I guess we can just finish it up real quick and leave.... I don't wanna disappoint my fans......

Boss: But I still don't get it..... How and when he ate the cookie.....

(Oh shit...!)

(Avneet took the plate from the table and showed it to him..... There it is...... the cookie she ate few minutes ago......... What about it though..??)

Avneet: Look...!!! This was mixed up with other cookies..... Remember when SN came to snack table before the interview you were too busy getting the gossip out of our normal conversation that you didn't even notice that he took the cookie and after you turned, he took a bite of it..... the interview was about to start so he just took one bite and threw the cookie back and left.....

I thought you must have gotten rid of the peanut butter cookies so I didn't care much..... but when I saw he is having trouble breathing..... I got him here and after I saw the plate and smelling the cookie I knew that it was a peanut butter cookie.....

(Fucking genius.!!! look at the scene she wrote...??? Commendable..!!!)

Abhi: You had his allergy medicine.?? (Oh shit)

Avneet: Yes.... I just got one.., just in case... didn't knew would have to use it today.!!!!!

Faisu: Jannat was right.!!! You do know how to take care of others.!!!!
(He and his big mouth.!! Why he has to open it always at wrong time..... I eyed him, he bit his lip.....where as Avneet looked at him while raising an eyebrow..... Aah.! She has that look again.....)

Boss: Jannat.???

Avneet: None of your business SIR.!!!! She is my friend... That's all you have to know.... Kindly carry on the interview so my boys can go home and get some rest.... They had enough adventure for the day...
(She looked at me....)

You sure you can continue right.????

(I can see she is genuinely concerned.... I just gave her a assuring nod with a smile.....)

Alright then let's get back to the interview guys..... let's wrap this up quick and get going.....

(She then showed the hand that I was still holding.........)

Avneet: If you are okay then you can let go of my hand SN.... (She then gestured the hands...... Thank God everyone else was dispersing and moving towards the shoot..... I left her hand...)

SN: T.... Thanks.......(I scrached the back of my neck and left to join the members.... Why the hell did I stuttered.???)

(The rest of the Q&A went by quick and easy...... As portrayed by Avneet it was informed to the audience as well that I got allergic reaction to peanut butter cookie..!)

(The interview ended.... After saying goodbye to everyone we were about to leave when I got Bhavesh's text..... " You and Neet are coming with me.."
What's up with him.!! Why he wants us to go with him.??
Well.... Will figure out soon.....)

Rohan: Let's go Sid.! Let's go home and you get some rest.... Avneet..... Thank you so much.! You were too good today.!!!

Avneet: Not a problem.!! Just doing my job.. (She said giving him a smile.....)

SN: You guys go ahead..... I and Avneet have to stay...... We will come with Bhavesh.... (Avneet's eyes widened and looked at me...)

I just got his text.....

(I was going to show her text but she stopped me....!)

Avneet: No need.... I trust you! (I don't know why but her just saying that made me feel happy from inside.!!!

(Aaarrghh.!!! Why.??? Stop this unwanted collab.!!! My brain and heart should work as Solo.... Why the hell are they collaborating.???)

(Everyone left leave us two behind.... Some of the fans are still leaving the building when we saw them...... we were standing in the waiting area waiting for our Manager to pick us up...... Avneet just took out her diary and jotted down something...... I went behind her to take a peak at it..... As if feeling my presence..... she turned the other way still writing......
Tsk..... Lemme see girl......
I came to other side and she turned to other side again....
This girl......

Aaaaaahhh...... Ok.!! You asked for this Avneet....

I just went went her and she was sitting on a stool...... getting behind her I bent a little and got a hold of her book trapping her in between my arms from behind......

She froze and her grip loosened on her diary..... Heh.!!! I love my toxic traits...!!! I just next time her face from behind and started to read what she wrote....

Oh.!!! These are some beautiful lines.....)

SN: These are beautiful.....

Avneet: Umm.... Thanks.! I just thought about it.....

SN: Are you going to write a romantic song.???

Avneet: Didn't you agreed with the fan when he told you guys that next song should be a romantic song.!!!?

(Woah.!! So she got it at that time when I was looking at her after that fan's suggestion during interaction....)

(For me and for her as well..... The way we are behaving right now... felt normal...... completely unaware of our surroundings as we were still inside the building......
Suddenly we heard a voice causing us both to look up to that person....... Bhavesh.??? What's with the look.??)

Bhavesh: You two.......... Get in the car. NOW.!

(We both looked at each other and followed him...... As soon as we sat in the car..... Bhavesh threw iPad at me and a phone towards Avneet......
The hell is wrong with him......?)

SN: What the hell Bhavesh.....?

Bhavesh. Shut up and watch what's the new hot topic right now.???

(We both shifted our gaze to the electronic devices we have in our hand and as soon as we saw pictures and videos with the huge headline.!!! Our eyes widened.....)

Avneet: WHAT THE FUCK.???????

SN: These are..

Bhavesh: Fancams..... What were you guys up to today.??? What did you guys do.??? Look at these........ See this.???? A new hashtag is in the town.....
Have a look......

(He said pointing at the article and I started to read it and from the corner of my eye I could see Avneet who is reading the same article with utter shock.........)

Okay.!
Here it is....
An early update
With a bit small chapter then usual
Cz I want the upcoming events to be in one chapter......

Hope you all liked this chapter
Please like and comment....

You think the new bond that was developing between SN and Avneet will be affected by the news.???

Till then
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.6K 26
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...
11.8K 1.1K 59
"It's all your fault" In the glitzy world of fame and fortune, where melodies entwine hearts and dreams, a haunting past casts a shadow over the live...
113K 8.7K 100
𝐓𝐰𝐨 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ«π¬ 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐑 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣...
93.9K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...