Alexandra Rose

By anonykwrites

It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has g... More

INTRODUCTION
Characters Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Characters Aesthetic Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 21

4.2K 140 32
By anonykwrites

Alexandra's POV

"What did Jane have to talk to you about?" I asked Dad as we entered the living room, completely forgetting about their talk.

I really don't know what had gotten into me when I gave Everett my bar of chocolate. Maybe because he looked so close to breaking down, he looked to be in pain and I knew how that felt.

I hated seeing people in pain because I know exactly what it's like to be in pain alone, silently with no one to be there for you. He looked like he needed someone, but I don't think he likes me very much so I didn't want to bother him.

Instead I gave him my bar of chocolate that I took from the kitchen before leaving, incase everything didn't go well and the chocolate bar could cheer me up. It was my favourite one too.

Dad looked back at me with a small smile, "Nothing much, just about your schedule and such." He said, before walking to the kitchen whereas I walked straight to my room and plopped face first on my bed.

A groan of frustration left my lips, "I'm hungry." I told my empty room, lifting my head up and looking around my room to see if I have any snacks laying around.

I didn't find any.

So I kicked my shoes off my feet and to a corner of my room, before getting under my covers and taking out my phone.

'Movie in my room! <3' I texted the group and placed my phone down as I picked up the TV remote and searched for a movie to watch.

I don't care if they don't like what I picked, they have to deal with it if they even decide to come.

The movie started playing on my TV screen— 'Wonder', it looked good and appropriate for my immature of brothers to watch so we're watching Wonder!!

Two minutes into the movie, the door to my room was kicked open dramatically by Evan, who had a bowl of popcorn in hand with Ares behind him, carrying a lot junk food.

I guess god heard my groans of wanting chocolate and he delivered.

Or maybe this was my plan all along...

"Fear not! The amazing Evan Stones has made his appearance!" Evan yelled as soon as he stepped foot into my room, making me wince from how loud his voice was.

I brought my hands up and covered my ears, "Ouch, inside voices please!" I whisper-yelled at him, to which he looked at me sheepishly before jumping on my bed, right on top of my legs.

I swear this guy will break my bones one day. Not that it's never been broken before.

"Be careful, you're going to hurt her, you dumbass." Ares scolded Evan for jumping on my legs, then proceeded to do the same, but he jumped on my bed, not my legs. This time I muttered how they're always jumping on my bed, it's going to break one day I swear.

My legs immediately kicked Evan out of my bed and onto the floor, where he landed with a thump, "You are killing my legs!" I said while twisting my ankle in circular motions.

"You got kicked out of the bed before we even started watching the movie." Ares laughed from besides me before playfully kicking Evan.

I sighed and looked at the Evan on the floor, "Am I just gonna sit on the floor?" he asked Ares as he turned to look at me, probably waiting for an invitation to sit on my bed.

I grabbed the bunch of junk food and placed them on my lap before taking a pack of M&M's and opening it,

"Yeah you can have fun on the floor, it looks pretty comfortable." I said, shoving some chocolates in my mouth as my head rested against Ares' shoulder and with my head facing the TV, where the movie was still playing.

"If it looks comfortable, why don't you take the floor and I'll take the bed." Evan stood up and dusted his pants for no reason at all, "But this is my bed." I responded, watching as Evan laid down on the foot of my bed and hug one of the few fluffy blankets that were on my bed.

"Your bed can fit like ten people so it doesn't really matter where we sit anyways." Ares threw popcorn in the air and caught it with his mouth and chewed it while giving me a bright grin, "Whatever. Now shut up so we can watch the movie." I rolled my eyes at him, a small smile growing on my face as I shook my head.

Halfway through the movie, Evan was fast asleep with Ares' leg placed over his body on the foot of the bed. Evan sleeping with his mouth wide open, facing us.

Ares and I snickered, where Ares suggested drawing on his face with markers and I instantly agreed with an excited grin on my face, "But if we get in trouble, I'm blaming you." I said, standing up to get the marker from my desk.

"No we're not. We're blaming you because then, Mom and Dad will let us off easy." Ares replied from my bed, his eyes focused on the movie still playing on my TV.

I turned around and looked at him, confused, "No they won't."

Ares raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Yes they will, you literally haven't gotten into any trouble so far." My eyebrows furrowed as I blinked a few times, "That's because I haven't done anything to get me into trouble." I stated.

Unlike them, I've actually followed the simple rules around the house, not that I have friends to sneak out with or reasons to talk back at them.

"Yet." Ares added, with a little smirk on his stupid face. "No." I shook my head violently.

"Never."

"I'm not going to listen to you." I said, turning back around and continuing to search for the markers.

I heard him laugh at the back, and a groan coming from Evan, "Shut the fuck up." He mumbled, using my blanket to cover his face.

I ignored him and threw the marker to Ares, who sat on the edge of my bed, "I'm not saying you should get in trouble, I'm saying—"

"No, shut up." I cut Ares off, making him roll his eyes.

"What I'm saying is, that you should live a little, know the feeling of getting grounded, you know?" Ares corrected and said with a wide grin.

This time, I rolled my eyes as Ares stood up from his position on my bed, "Ares, stop trying to make me be like you. Do you want me to get in trouble at school? You want me to sneak out?" I asked.

Ares' eyes widened, as if he just realised what he had just said. And to be honest, he looked like a little kid who was about to get in trouble.

"Wait shit! That's not what I'm saying!" He rushed out, "Forget whatever I said earlier. What I'm trying to ask is that you help me prank Elio. And maybe Mom and Dad." I looked at him, my eyes opening and closing as I processed what he said.

"It might get you grounded..." He trailed off, making me raise my eyebrows at him, "Yeah, no thanks." I grabbed another marker and walked towards the bed, before standing next to him and looking down at the sleeping body.

"Come on! Mom, Dad and Elio adores you! They would hate it if they grounded you!" He tried convincing me, but we all know it won't work.

"Just shut up and believe the fact that I'm their favourite child and sibling." I replied with a cheeky grin, watching as Ares' face fell and he muttered, "Facts."

I snorted, "Move aside, I wanna be the first to draw on his face." I pushed Ares aside with my shoulder and placed my knee on the bed, before leaning down and letting the marker touch Evan's face.

I watched as the marker's ink stained his face. I drew big glasses around his eyes and a moustache, along with writing 'Alexi's my fav sibling' on his forehead.

I also drew curly wrinkles and cute little cat ears on his forehead, before colouring in the tip of his nose.

"Holy shit, I think I should drop out of school and become an artist." Ares joked, putting the lid back on the marker after he had finished his masterpiece.

"You would get fired before you're even able to start your first day." I chortled, my laugh making Evan stir in his sleep, before he threw his arms over the end of my bed and went back to sleep.

I snickered at his him as soon as my eyes landed on his drooling face, which consisted of glasses around his eyes, moustache on his upper lip, some true facts on his forehead surrounded by cat ears and curly whiskers on his cheeks.

Overall, I think he's going to be pretty mad when he wakes up. But at least he looks pretty now.

The two of us took a bunch of pictures of him, before we sat back down and continued the movie while talking about how loud Evan snores in his sleep.

"I'm sleepy." I mumbled suddenly, my eyes drooping.

One of the many things I hate about myself, is that I absolutely cannot stay awake. If I'm sleepy, I'll fall asleep, like my eyes won't be able to handle staying awake.

Sometimes, I worry I might be dead asleep in the middle of nowhere.

"Yeah, me too." Ares said, letting out a yawn as he stretched his arms right in front of my face, successfully hitting me in the nose.

I brought my hand up to rub my nose as I mumbled words at him, making sure he didn't hear them.

"Can we wake him up and kick him out of my room so I can take a nap?" I asked my twin brother, watching as he looked at me and smiled so bright, it scared me.

Within seconds, he was out the door and running towards his own room, leaving me confused as I blinked a few times with my eyes on the door.

What—

He came back in, with air horns in hand.

Air horns.

Just seconds before the loud sound of the air horn could be heard, I quickly brought my hand up and covered my ears, slightly wincing as I could still hear the very loud sound of the air horn.

The blaring sound made Evan jolt awake as a loud girly scream escaped his lips, jumping away from my bed faster than the flash.

"What the fuck?!" Evan yelled, copying my movements and bringing his hands to cover his ears.

I started laughing at the panicked look on his face, whereas Ares was trying to hold in his laughter that so badly wanted to escape.

I couldn't help but laugh even harder, because the scribbles on his face made everything a hundred times funnier, to the point where I was lying on my bed, clutching my stomach as uncontrollable laughter left my mouth.

Evan looked at his phone camera, "Who drew on my pretty face?!" he exclaimed, trying to rub the ink out of his face.

He turned to look at us, his eyes narrowing as he waited for an answer, "It was Alexandra's idea!" Ares said, pointing his finger at me as I looked at him in disbelief.

He did not just—

"It was not!" I turned to look at Evan who now stood in front of the mirror, with wet wipes in hand as he tried to wipe the ink from his face. "It was Ares' idea!" I blamed, pointing my finger at Ares

"What nonsense?!" Ares said dramatically, his eyebrows furrowing in fake confusion.

That idiot.

A cheeky grin appeared on Evan's face, "You have five seconds to run, before I tickle the crap out of you." He said with a huge smile, making me look at Ares in betrayal, who in return, shrugged.

"Ten." he started.

My eyes widened as I crawled to the other side of my bed and jumped out, before dashing through the door and running down the stairs as fast as my feet could take me.

Looks like I don't need that nap anymore.

When I was almost at the end of the stairs, I tripped on my own feet and fell two stairs down, landing on my butt, immediately feeling the throbbing pain.

"Ow." My face scrunched up in pain as I rolled to my side on the floor, rubbing my sore butt.

Why do I have to always be so darn clumsy.

"Did you just fall down the stairs?—" Evan asked while trying not to laugh.

Trying.

And immediately, his laughter was echoing around the house as Ares walked down the stairs, and helped me up like any kind brother would.

"Be more careful next time, angel." He ruffled my hair, which I couldn't care about at this moment because my butt was hurting.

"My butt hurts." I muttered, listening to Evan's laugh get louder and louder. I narrowed my eyes at him, trying not to laugh at the still very visible scribbles on his face.

"I don't think you should be laughing when you have scribbles on your face." I told Evan, who immediately stopped laughing and looked at me as if he remembered.

And I should've not reminded him of this.

"It was not my idea!" My voice was loud as I took steps backwards whenever Evan took one forward.

His slow steps were scaring the living hell out of me, because one second he could be walking, and the next, he could literally be running or tackling me to the floor.

"I promise it wasn't!" I continued, "Do you really believe him over me?!"

I didn't even have time to blink, before hands were around my waist and I was thrown over his shoulder as he walked towards the living room.

Throwing me on the sofa, two pairs of hands reached out and started tickling me. Loud giggles and laughs left my lips as I squirmed on the sofa.

"S-Stop! I-I'm sorry!" I laughed out and tried slapping his wiggling fingers away.

"Admit you love me more than your chocolate muffins." Evan said, making me laugh louder in his face because chocolate muffins are superior and I'll love no one more than I love chocolate muffins.

"Never!" I screamed. My ribs started hurting a little from laughing too much, but he still didn't stop tickling me, even when I told him I would pee my pants.

"Not until you say it." I heard Evan say, and even though my eyes were closed, I could tell he had a stupid smile on his face.

Tears slowly gathered at the rim of my eyes, before they spilled. I've never laughed to the point where I would start crying.

"Fine! J-Just let me breathe!" I forced out, wriggling my body.

He stopped ticking me and I greedily took in big amounts of air as I heard him chuckle while I desperately tried not to strangle him.

Once I was breathing properly, I sat up straight and looked at him innocently before saying, "I will never love chocolate muffins more than anything and anyone!" I stood up from the sofa and ran towards the stairs, where I bumped into my dearest older brother.

"Elly!" I exclaimed, with a big smile on my face. He looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"You little shit!" Evan's voice reached my ears, before a pair of loud footsteps were heard. I quickly hid behind Elio and pushed him towards Evan, making him look back at me, confused.

"Elio! Lovely seeing you on this fine day!" Evan said nervously, I peeked my head out from behind Elio and stuck my tongue out at him, making him playfully glare at me.

"What happened to your face?" Elio asked him, his voice sounding amused.

Giggles left my lips as I held onto Elio's hoodie, burying my face to muffle my laughs. Looking back at Evan, I saw his eyes narrow at me, before he looked at Elio, "Alexandra happened." He muttered.

"You let her draw on your face?—" Elio asked, "You know what?—"

"This is my que to leave." he mumbled and moved to walk away but I held onto his hoodie tighter, "Elly! He's being mean to me!" I told him as soon as I saw him snicker and mouth words at me.

"I am not!" he yelled, making me frown at him, "Yes you did, you called me a little sh—"

"Oh no. No swearing." Elio warned, making me clamp my mouth shut, "But good job, you made Evan look... stupid." He said, before using his hand and ruffling my hair.

I slapped it away and fixed my hair, "What's with everyone touching my hair." I mumbled.

My three brothers chuckled, before Evan and Ares looked at each other, and ran upstairs, both yelling, "I dibs on the pink controller."

My eyes looked back at Elio, where I patted his shoulder and motioned for him to lean down. He did as I said, and I jumped on his back, my arms circling around his neck and legs around his waist. "To my dungeon!" I pointed to the staircase, making him chuckle before standing up and walking.

He successfully gave me a piggy back ride to my room and plopped me down on my bed, "Come down for dinner soon." He said and left a kiss on my forehead and left my room.

A smile formed on my face as I closed my eyes and plopped on my bed. I stayed like that for a few minutes, before deciding to take a shower to wake myself up.

I grabbed some comfortable clothes and hopped into the shower, where I started doing my shower routine.

Thirty minutes later, I left my bathroom, freshly showered while towel drying my hair before leaving my room and going down stairs.

As soon as I reached the kitchen, I found Mom preparing dinner, "Hey, how did therapy go?" she asked, to which I shrugged, "It went alright, I don't wanna go back there though." I told her, while helping her set up the table.

Mom chuckled, "Well, just try it out, hm?"

I nodded and helped her place the take out on the table, while also occasionally stealing a few bites. Mom said I could try it out before everyone else though so it technically wasn't stealing—

"Dinner!" Mom yelled suddenly, making me let out a short scream as I dropped the plate that I was holding, onto the floor from the sudden startle.

The plate shattered, making the glass shards spread everywhere as Mom rushed towards me and gently pulled me away from the sharp pieces.

That sudden commotion brought flashbacks and I panicked.

I feared for what would happen next. My hands started shaking violently as my feet slowly took me backwards. "I'm sorry—" I stuttered, my voice coming out shaky before Mom cut me off, "No, sweetie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I shouldn't have yelled." she embraced me in a hug and stroked my hair as my breaths came out breathless and my eyes glossed.

She's not him. Them, She's not them.

My eyes closed on its own as I breathed in and out a couple of times, "What happened?" Dads voice entered the kitchen, as he walked towards us with a worried face.

His eyes fell on the broken plate, before it moved to us, eyes holding concern, "Are any of you hurt?" Dad asked the both of us, his eyes scanning our body for any injuries.

"We're fine. I just yelled for dinner and she got scared and dropped the plate." Mom summarised as she walked to get the items to clean up the mess I made.

"I can clean that. I'm the one who made the mess." I stretched my arms out, asking Mom to pass me the broom she had in hand. But she only shook her head and said, "Don't worry, Alexandra, I'll clean this up. Why don't you go get the others down for dinner, hm?" Mom sent me a reassuring smile as if to tell me it's okay.

I bobbed my head and walked towards the kitchen door, but right as I stepped out of the kitchen, my body bumped into a hard chest as I stumbled back a little.

Elio's short chuckle reached my ears and I looked up at him, before he bent a little and looked at me, "You okay?" His voice was deep and low as he asked.

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side, "No, I'm sad I can't fly." I pouted.

Elio used his thumb and index finger to pinch my nose while shaking it from side to side.

I'm pretty sure my nose was red now.

I swear everyone treats me like I'm 7 months old.

"Ow." I muttered, the palm of my hand rubbing my nose as it scrunched up, "I'm okay." I replied.

He ruffled my hair, again, which I slapped away as my legs took me up the stairs and to Evan's room, where I slammed open his door and jumped on top of his body that was lying on the bed.

"Dinner time!" I exclaimed, "Ow that hurt! You just broke my bones!" He groaned dramatically and rolled to his sides.

I took his phone that was lying on the bed as I opened the camera app and took silly pictures of myself as he talked about how I should be careful with his bones because apparently, 'They're precious and without it, I wouldn't be able to walk like a model.'

I rolled my eyes at him and turned the video on as I recorded myself with my tongue sticking out and my eyes crossed, doing various different faces while Evan joined me.

In the end, he pushed my head away violently and snatched his phone from my hands, before he pretended like he was blogging.

I laid on his bed with my head and arms hanging out, where I groaned before rolling off his bed, "Come down for dinner." I said before walking out and to Ares' room.

I did the same thing for him, but instead of jumping on him, I jumped next to him and buried my head in his pillow, "Dinner's ready." My voice came out muffled and I only received a short 'hum' as a reply.

"Get off my bed though, I just fixed it." He said, shortly after kicking me off his bed and dusting his mattress, like I had infected it.

I stood up and crossed my arms, "You officially don't have permission to be anywhere near my bed anymore." I told him with attitude.

The audacity he has to kick me out of his bed when 90% of the time, he's on my bed, messing it up every single time.

Ares looked up and raised his eyebrows challenging me before he started slightly laughing. He stood up, "Come on," He walked out the door and towards the stairs.

I followed him out before jumping on his back while patting his shoulders. "Let's go piggy!"

He laughed before quickly walking out the door and down the stairs.

As we entered the kitchen, everyone who were there looked at us and chuckled while taking a seat on the dining table. The two of us followed and took a seat on our original place.

Then, we started eating while occasionally talking about school and the activities Ares has joined at school, and I even talked to them about my new friends, which earned glares and rude comments from Ares as Mom started laughing at him.

For dinner today, we got a take out of tacos and quesadillas and pasta and all sorts of different food that could probably last us days, but in the end, all the food were gone because my brothers ate a lot of them.

I had a quesadilla and a taco before my stomach felt like it could burst. These past few days, I started being able to eat more than I could before. Which was progress but Elio said I should still try eating more to add some weight because apparently I'm still severely underweight.

The food overall were delicious, I also stole some nachos from Ares. But he let me have some I think, so it's technically not stealing.

And that's how the rest of the night was spent. With me stealing nachos from Ares, and with the rest of my brothers shoving food in their mouth, they even had a bet on who would eat the most food.

And let's just say, there's a lot of mess for them to clean up.

❦ ❦ ❦

Merry Christmas guys! This chapter is not that fun but I wanted to update you guys for Christmas.

I celebrated Christmas with my friends from work who are like my family and now I'm on my way to celebrate it with my cousin. What about you guys?

Also, if you guys see any mistakes, please be nice and leave a comment,

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!

See you in the next chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...